PDA

View Full Version : Fabian Washington Done for the Year

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Baltimore Ravens cornerback Fabian Washington is expected to miss the rest of the season after suffering a serious knee injury in Sunday's loss to the Indianapolis Colts.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/23/ravens-lose-fabian-washington/

Man, I wish him the best in recovery, he was playing a lot better for us in run support and was playing better overall compared to earlier in the season, but this is now Lardarius Webb's opportunity!!

Harbaugh said Webb is in there plans and should be the likely replacement, I just pray and hope to god that they don't rotate Webb with Frank Walker. He's downright awful and Santonio Holmes will OWN HIM, just like last year. If Webb is in their plans, then it'd better mean he will be the full-time starter.

RaiderNation
11-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Saw it happen, feel bad for him. He started to play alot better there with you guys.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Really wish CMac was still on the market.... :(

Lets bring back Lorenzo Neal for Fabian's roster spot and get back to the power running game!!!!

Ravens1991
11-24-2009, 06:47 PM
yea that sucks, he was really improving as the year went on.

Ravens1991
11-24-2009, 07:04 PM
we signed some guy off of the Titans practice squad at CB, and put Lawrence on IR and took some FB named Ali over Neal. WTF

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-25-2009, 09:29 AM
we signed some guy off of the Titans practice squad at CB, and put Lawrence on IR and took some FB named Ali over Neal. WTF

yeah I know, when I saw that I had the same reaction, but I think Ali is going to be used in the same role Lawrence played in kick returns and special teams. He was HUGE for us in the return game and was the one who set up Lardarius Webb's 95 yard KR. I hope this Charles Ali can fill his role effectively. Our return game under Webb, has been top 5 in the league thus far, hopefully the loss of Lawrence won't have much of an impact.

Ravens1991
11-25-2009, 09:53 AM
yea and with Pitts return defense shaky if webb can take on to the house that would be big!