PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Steelers @ Ravens?

Shane P. Hallam
11-23-2009, 07:06 PM
I'll be there. Just wanted to see if anyone else was going to be around. Going to a good tailgate, gonna be fun!

EdReedUnstoppable
11-24-2009, 02:53 AM
I'll be there like I am every week!

Ravens1991
11-24-2009, 06:44 PM
I will as well, I am there every weekend. Just dont be a drunk douche and you shouldnt get your ass beat, there will be the traditional steelers suck but nothing should get to bad.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Don't wave your *** towel by me, because I will take it and throw it as usual.

Ravens1991
11-24-2009, 10:00 PM
have you done that before ERU? If you did I give you props. When I went up to PITT my dad bought a terrible towel, IDK why he wanted it as a souvenior. We went into a all pitt sports memorabila store it was awkward as hell. When ever we go to away games he wants to get a Tshirt or something of the team, we get some wierd looks at the cash register.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-25-2009, 02:52 AM
have you done that before ERU? If you did I give you props. When I went up to PITT my dad bought a terrible towel, IDK why he wanted it as a souvenior. We went into a all pitt sports memorabila store it was awkward as hell. When ever we go to away games he wants to get a Tshirt or something of the team, we get some wierd looks at the cash register.

Yes I did, the game where Jamal went over 2,000, I had a very bad day got into a major argument with my then girlfriend and I got ****** plastered before that game. Everytime I saw someone with a terrible towel I grabbed it from em and threw it on the ground. Back in my younger days I'd mix it up with anybody anytime, nowadays I've calmed down to much so I doubt I'll do it sunday. But who knows, ultimately it depends on how the game goes.

Shane P. Hallam
11-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Ha, awesome, well you guys let me know where you'll be at. Maybe I'll see ya and buy you a beer.

I'll be busting out my Santonio Holmes jersey, not sure on the towel, think they are a bit irrelevant away from home. Should be a blast though either way.

Hines
11-25-2009, 12:53 PM

That's not actually a bad idea. I'd want to get a souvenir from different places.

I'm hoping to go to the Dec 27th game at Heinz Field. I doubt I will, though.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-25-2009, 04:18 PM
Ha, awesome, well you guys let me know where you'll be at. Maybe I'll see ya and buy you a beer.

I'll be busting out my Santonio Holmes jersey, not sure on the towel, think they are a bit irrelevant away from home. Should be a blast though either way.

Well if you change that beer to a soda I'll tell ya where Im gonna be!! Upper deck endzone!!!

Ravens1991
11-25-2009, 04:20 PM
haha I am upperdeck endzone also. No beer for me also, no drinking during the season.

dcarey20
11-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Like ERU, I'll be there like I am for every home game.

Steelers weeks are pretty special.

Ravens1991
11-26-2009, 02:04 PM
where do you sit dcarey? me and ERU are in the same endzone at the exact opposite spots basically.

dcarey20
11-26-2009, 06:39 PM
where do you sit dcarey? me and ERU are in the same endzone at the exact opposite spots basically.

Section 141, row 6, to the left of the goal post.

Ravens1991
11-26-2009, 06:51 PM
I see you are right across. you are actually pretty close to the field then. how do you like those seats? The endzone seats are the best ever IDC what anyone says about the 50 yard line.

dcarey20
11-27-2009, 02:27 PM
I see you are right across. you are actually pretty close to the field then. how do you like those seats? The endzone seats are the best ever IDC what anyone says about the 50 yard line.

Yeah we're real close to the field, I love them. The team warms up right there so it's pretty sweet. And I can see plays develop so well from the endzone.

Ravens1991
11-27-2009, 05:26 PM
yea everyone says 50 yard line is better then the endzone, I disagree.

Also I am so piumped for this week, it is a big week regardless, especially w/ how close the games were last year I expect more fights then usual

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-27-2009, 06:10 PM
hey, since yall are going to the game, have you heard about the "rally rags" or the "Rav'n Rags" they are planning on passing out? What are the fans planning to do? I've heard mixed reviews.

I hope M&T looks like a sea of purple on Sunday night!!

Ravens1991
11-27-2009, 07:04 PM
every year they pass those flags out, they get are used a lot.

Shane P. Hallam
11-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I'll be up in Section 536 if anyone wants to collect on that beer or pop. I'm really excited, such a big game for both teams.