PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Changes/Rumors 2010

Brothgar
11-25-2009, 12:16 PM
There will be alot of coaching changes by the end of the season it'd be nice to keep them organized in one thread.

Today Adam Schefter reported that the Bills and Mike Shanahan have met for a lengthy 7 hour meeting to discuss his prospects of being the new Head Coach (maybe GM???) of the Buffalo Bills discuss.

vidae
11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
A local sports talk radio guy here in KC said he was handed a sheet of paper with some information about Charlie Weis possibly being our next OC if he's gone from ND, which by all accounts will happen.

No idea if it's true but it'd be sexy time in KC if it was.

Hines
11-25-2009, 12:31 PM
A local sports talk radio guy here in KC said he was handed a sheet of paper with some information about Charlie Weis possibly being our next OC if he's gone from ND, which by all accounts will happen.

That'd be a very good hiring for the Chiefs. He isn't a head coach, but has a great offensive mind. Could do wonders with DBowe and Cassell.

Iamcanadian
11-25-2009, 12:46 PM
There will be alot of coaching changes by the end of the season it'd be nice to keep them organized in one thread.

Today Adam Schefter reported that the Bills and Mike Shanahan have met for a lengthy 7 hour meeting to discuss his prospects of being the new Head Coach (maybe GM???) of the Buffalo Bills discuss.

Buffalo is a complete dead end for a HC. It is impossible to win there as the Owner either hasn't got the money to compete or simply refuses to spend it.
No decent HC will take the job, Wilson will be forced to hire a recycled HC nobody else wants. Sure, he'll bring in all the big names in hopes he can sign one but in the end he will settle for someone who is not in demand.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 12:53 PM
Buffalo is a complete dead end for a HC. It is impossible to win there as the Owner either hasn't got the money to compete or simply refuses to spend it.
No decent HC will take the job, Wilson will be forced to hire a recycled HC nobody else wants. Sure, he'll bring in all the big names in hopes he can sign one but in the end he will settle for someone who is not in demand.
thing is that they need to spend at least 7million which he is getting from his contract in denver

SFbear
11-25-2009, 12:59 PM
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2009/11/report-bears-surveying-options-for-coach-gm-changes.html
"From WSCR-AM 670: Someone in the Bears' organization at a level above general manager Jerry Angelo has begun surveying options for changing the coach or general manager, or both, according to Hub Arkush, a football expert on WSCR-AM 670 and publisher of Pro Football Weekly.

Arkush specifically named former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan, who groomed Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and helped him earn a Pro Bowl berth in Denver; former Steelers coach Bill Cowher and former Buccaneers and Raiders coach Jon Gruden. All three have won Super Bowls."

The Bears organization has denied this rumor.

also

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2009/11/nfl-network-source-says-bears-texans-would-excite-cowher.html
"An NFL Network report Monday night cited a source that said the idea of coaching the Bears or Texans "would excite,'' Cowher if the job becomes open."

and

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Biggs-Source-says-Martz-would-love-to-work-with-Cutler-2414.html

Mike Martz would like to come in as OC for the Bears. *shudders*

Iamcanadian
11-25-2009, 01:02 PM
thing is that they need to spend at least 7million which he is getting from his contract in denver

Everybody in pro football knows Buffalo cannot afford to compete with other franchise due to revenues. Their record since the cap era and FA began is practically the worst in pro football.
They simply let their top FA walk because they lack the money to sign them, this forces them to use the draft to replace their last lost FA instead of drafting players to improve their weaker positions.
Why would any top HCing prospect sign with Buffalo. It would cost him any chance at a further career. Wilson is simply signing names to keep frustrated fans buying tickets. He cannot afford to put a competitive team on the field.

Hines
11-25-2009, 01:03 PM
I'd hate to see it, but I think Cowher is a coach this season. I hope it isn't to the Browns. That's hurt too much to see him there.

yourfavestoner
11-25-2009, 01:06 PM
I'd hate to see it, but I think Cowher is a coach this season. I hope it isn't to the Browns. That's hurt too much to see him there.

He's going to Carolina after Fox gets fired.

Hines
11-25-2009, 01:12 PM
He's going to Carolina after Fox gets fired.

Could. It'd be interesting to see.

diabsoule
11-25-2009, 01:13 PM
I am formulating a lengthy entry about the current coaching climate.

Dirk360
11-25-2009, 01:16 PM
coaches on hot seat:

perry fewell
bil belichick
josh mcdaniels
eric mangini

win or else fools.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 01:17 PM
coaches on hot seat:

perry fewell
bil belichick
josh mcdaniels
eric mangini

win or else fools.
LOL BB and Josh?

Dirk360
11-25-2009, 01:19 PM
LOL BB and Josh?

moreso belichick. why does everybody give this guy a free pass? he has had the best qb and a top 5 defense in the nfl the past 4 years? how many rings does he have in that timeframe? zero. ill tell you, that team should have AT LEAST 5 rings.

diabsoule
11-25-2009, 01:21 PM
coaches on hot seat:

perry fewell
bil belichick
josh mcdaniels
eric mangini

win or else fools.

Perry Fewell? I don't think anyone believes that he will be the next head coach at Buffalo.

D-Unit
11-25-2009, 01:21 PM

Not sure Haley would like that very much.

Sounds more like wishful thinking by the local radio guy. My prediction for Weis is Cleveland where he'll reunite with Brady Quinn and Mangini.

MiWolves
11-25-2009, 01:24 PM
moreso belichick. why does everybody give this guy a free pass? he has had the best qb and a top 5 defense in the nfl the past 4 years? how many rings does he have in that timeframe? zero. ill tell you, that team should have AT LEAST 5 rings.

This comment just made me say wow..

CashmoneyDrew
11-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Dirk, have you and I been watching the same Patriots defense these past few years? He also didn't have Tom Brady last year.

Brothgar
11-25-2009, 01:29 PM

Sounds more like wishful thinking by the local radio guy. My prediction for Weis is Cleveland where he'll reunite with Brady Quinn and Mangini.

Maybe Crenell back as DC?

senormysterioso
11-25-2009, 01:29 PM

Saying something controversial for the sake of saying something controversial...you could have your own show on ESPN.

Dirk360
11-25-2009, 01:32 PM
This comment just made me say wow..

anything constructive to say?:rolleyes:

Dirk, have you and I been watching the same Patriots defense these past few years? He also didn't have Tom Brady last year.

the defense i'm watching is a top 5 defense. i actually wasnt including last year. need i go over the history? choking against denver in the semis in 05. the bigger choke vs indy in 06 with a double digit lead at halftime. the biggest choke vs the gmen in the superbowl and the collapse vs indy 2 weeks ago when he had the punt team run on the field during 4th down. good job bill.

Dirk360
11-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Saying something controversial for the sake of saying something controversial...you could have your own show on ESPN.

im all in. the guy isnt as good as people think. HIS PLAYERS are great. I mean Wilfork, Meriweather, Warren, Mayo, Mankins, Welker. Even the friggin kicker is great. I havent even named brady and moss. this is the most talented team in the league (i wish my eagles had this talent).

EDIT: Dont think i didnt see you neg rep me *** ork.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 01:37 PM
anything constructive to say?:rolleyes:

the defense i'm watching is a top 5 defense. i actually wasnt including last year. need i go over the history? choking against denver in the semis in 05. the bigger choke vs indy in 06 with a double digit lead at halftime. the biggest choke vs the gmen in the superbowl and the collapse vs indy 2 weeks ago when he had the punt team run on the field during 4th down. good job bill.
he didnt lose because of bad decisions, rather than poor execution

senormysterioso
11-25-2009, 01:39 PM
im all in. the guy isnt as good as people think. HIS PLAYERS are great. I mean Wilfork, Meriweather, Warren, Mayo, Mankins, Welker. Even the friggin kicker is great. I havent even named brady and moss. this is the most talented team in the league (i wish my eagles had this talent).

Obviously the Pats are a great team with great talent. But to say that they should have won 5 super bowls in 5 years and Belicheck is among the biggest disappointments in the league is absurd. Injuries, other teams getting hot or gelling at the right time, a lucky throw/catch/run, etc there are so many factors...the best team doesn't necissarily win the super bowl every year.

Dirk360
11-25-2009, 01:41 PM
he didnt lose because of bad decisions, rather than poor execution

poor execution? how about poor preperation. his team wasnt prepared to face the giants fire-zone blitz package (and this after already facing once in the reg season vs nyg and vs philly) in the least. his team didnt know whether to **** or go blind out there. its poor preperation.

Dirk360
11-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Obviously the Pats are a great team with great talent. But to say that they should have won 5 super bowls in 5 years and Belicheck is among the biggest disappointments in the league is absurd. Injuries, other teams getting hot or gelling at the right time, a lucky throw/catch/run, etc there are so many factors...the best team doesn't necissarily win the super bowl every year.

not many great teams have lost in the ways new england has recently.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 01:53 PM
poor execution? how about poor preperation. his team wasnt prepared to face the giants fire-zone blitz package (and this after already facing once in the reg season vs nyg and vs philly) in the least. his team didnt know whether to **** or go blind out there. its poor preperation.
you know they werent prepared for it? or couldve had been good preparation but the players just sucked that game?

i mean, its not like Bill called a bunch of run plays over and over again with that aerial attack. he always focused on the defense.

Im not sure how you see a top5 defense recently in NE. its still above average, but it doesnt come close to the steelers, ravens and other top Ds in recent years

BleedBurgundy96
11-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Redskins secondary coach Jerry Gray will be named head coach at the University of Memphis, according to a report by Joe Schad of ESPN.com.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/report-jerry-gray-to-coach-mem.html#comments

Grays secondary has the #1 pass defense in the NFL.

terribletowel39
11-25-2009, 02:20 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/report-jerry-gray-to-coach-mem.html#comments

Grays secondary has the #1 pass defense in the NFL.
That is because they get run all over and teams don't have a need to pass because the Redskins are always behind. Don't let it fool you.

They are good but the #1 ranking is a bit misleading.

Dirk360
11-25-2009, 02:24 PM
you know they werent prepared for it? or couldve had been good preparation but the players just sucked that game?

i mean, its not like Bill called a bunch of run plays over and over again with that aerial attack. he always focused on the defense.

Im not sure how you see a top5 defense recently in NE. its still above average, but it doesnt come close to the steelers, ravens and other top Ds in recent years

if the defense isnt better than those teams it isnt very far behind.

terribletowel39
11-25-2009, 02:27 PM
if the defense isnt better than those teams it isnt very far behind.
Are you sure you aren't a Patriots fan?? (minus the head coach)

I can understand your argument somewhat. But it needs to go in the underperforming thread, not the Coaching changes thread. There is no way that BB is not the Patriots coach next year unless HE decides to quit.

Dirk360
11-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Are you sure you aren't a Patriots fan?? (minus the head coach)

I can understand your argument somewhat. But it needs to go in the underperforming thread, not the Coaching changes thread. There is no way that BB is not the Patriots coach next year unless HE decides to quit.

philly fan since 89. oh i know he isnt going anywhere. im saying he is on my hotseat (which is the only hot seat that matters to me).

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 02:40 PM
philly fan since 89. oh i know he isnt going anywhere. im saying he is on my hotseat (which is the only hot seat that matters to me).
great, you are on my hot seat

CC.SD
I'm not too invested in this Belichick argument but Dirk has a couple decent points, the Pats have some very notable collapses and choke jobs over the last few years that have definitely cost them a couple Super Bowls. Not that anyone is even close to ushering out BB but maybe it's a seed of a seed. of a seed.

Gay Ork Wang
I'm not too invested in this Belichick argument but Dirk has a couple decent points, the Pats have some very notable collapses and choke jobs over the last few years that have definitely cost them a couple Super Bowls. Not that anyone is even close to ushering out BB but maybe it's a seed of a seed. of a seed.
every team basically has choke jobs. besides the one winning in the superbowl

vikes_28
11-25-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm pretty sure Leslie Frazier is going to get a job offer this year. I just hope whoever the Vikings hire as a DC has a Cover 2 background.

BleedBurgundy96
11-25-2009, 02:47 PM
That is because they get run all over and teams don't have a need to pass because the Redskins are always behind. Don't let it fool you.

They are good but the #1 ranking is a bit misleading.

I agree that it is misleading. I was just throwing in a stat about the coach since not everyone probably knows about him or what hes done this year.

While the Redskins defense played great last week they have been up and down this season. Part of it is the offensive problems leading to the defense being on the field to long. The other part is just inconsistent tackling and defensive players being out of position.

CC.SD
11-25-2009, 02:48 PM
every team basically has choke jobs. besides the one winning in the superbowl

That's true. BB did choke in the big game though with a lack of adjustments and a stubborn refusal to use his telekinetic powers on Tyree's helmet.

BTW San Diego beat writer Kevin Acee says Norv Turner extension is in the works...I guess he's earned it, he has certainly developed Rivers.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 02:49 PM
That's true. BB did choke in the big game though with a lack of adjustments and a stubborn refusal to use his telekinetic powers on Tyree's helmet.

BTW San Diego beat writer Kevin Acee says Norv Turner extension is in the works...I guess he's earned it, he has certainly developed Rivers.
i mean yea, even with teh great defense, it took the giants a once in a decade play to win it.
Again, i dont think BB has made a lot of bad decisions. it were mostly other factors. it was certainly not him holding back the team, and i hate the pats almost as much as the packers

CC.SD
11-25-2009, 02:51 PM
i mean yea, even with teh great defense, it took the giants a once in a decade play to win it.
Again, i dont think BB has made a lot of bad decisions. it were mostly other factors. it was certainly not him holding back the team, and i hate the pats almost as much as the packers

Yah BB's sorcery definitely falls on the plus side of things overall.

BleedBurgundy96
11-25-2009, 02:51 PM

If I was the Chargers id wait to see what Turner does in the playoffs before giving him a contract extension.

CC.SD
11-25-2009, 02:53 PM
If I was the Chargers id wait to see what Turner does in the playoffs before giving him a contract extension.

I probably would too but end of the line is that we have a pretty good shot at a first round bye and Norv is already tied for most playoff wins in franchise history, yikes.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Yah BB's sorcery definitely falls on the plus side of things overall.
therefore putting him on any hot seat is asinine.

Ron Turner's Contract is running out and i pray to god that he will be let go.

Also Crappy Guard was the worst signing ever

CC.SD
11-25-2009, 02:55 PM

Yah he's definitely not on the hot seat. Ron Turner definitely doesn't deserve Jay Cutler, but then again neither does Mike Martz.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Yah he's definitely not on the hot seat. Ron Turner definitely doesn't deserve Jay Cutler, but then again neither does Mike Martz.
i want Shanahan. or the OC they had, whoever that was. They at least seemed to understand his strengths. right now it seems like we want him to lose with the playcalling. Let us get into 3rd and long a lot and then let him throw deeeeeep into coverage while he thinks he has to make it.

Hines
11-25-2009, 03:05 PM
My hot seat list:

Lovie Smith
Andy Reid (he has a lot of talent, but never seems to go anywhere)
Wade Phillips
Gary Kubiak
Eric Mangini
Jack Del Rio
Tom Cable
John Fox
Jim Zorn

I might get some bad replies on Reid.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 03:06 PM
My hot seat list:

Lovie Smith
Andy Reid (he has a lot of talent, but never seems to go anywhere)
Wade Phillips
Gary Kubiak
Eric Mangini
Jack Del Rio
Tom Cable
John Fox

I might get some bad replies on Reid.
i think Andy should be on the hot seat on some point, but he wont lose it this year.

Hines
11-25-2009, 03:19 PM
I forgot to add Jim Zorn, so I just did.

SFbear
11-25-2009, 03:26 PM

Something I found out recently that I don't think many Bears fans know is that Ron Turner and Hary Heistand very quietly signed one year extensions in the offseason.

If Lovie is kept around for one more year, it may be hard finding an OC willing to come in with so much pressure to improve things immediately with a potentially lame duck coach. We may end up having to keep Turner next year due to a lack of other options. Then again I could easily see the organization using Turner as a scapegoat for the crappy season to appease the fans.

Crappy guard was signed to be a right tackle opposite Williams until we signed Pace so him sucking at guard could be just him not being able to handle DTs and needing to play in space. Remember that 10 other teams were pursuing him as a tackle so we might get some use out of him yet.

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Something I found out recently that I don't think many Bears fans know is that Ron Turner and Hary Heistand very quietly signed one year extensions in the offseason.

If Lovie is kept around for one more year, it may be hard finding an OC willing to come in with so much pressure to improve things immediately with a potentially lame duck coach. We may end up having to keep Turner next year due to a lack of other options. Then again I could easily see the organization using Turner as a scapegoat for the crappy season to appease the fans.

Crappy guard was signed to be a right tackle opposite Williams until we signed Pace so him sucking at guard could be just him not being able to handle DTs and needing to play in space. Remember that 10 other teams were pursuing him as a tackle so we might get some use out of him yet.
holy ****, we better not have ron turner next year or im gonna personally fly over there and kick everyones ass

SFbear
11-25-2009, 03:52 PM
holy ****, we better not have ron turner next year or im gonna personally fly over there and kick everyones ass

Its really upsetting and I think it is a real possibility if Lovie is brought back for a lame duck year. This and the surplus of proven coaches available in the offseason have made me more much enthusiastic of letting Lovie this year. However if Mike Martz is genuinely showing interest, he might be an option if we decide to usher Turner out but keep Lovie. Should we be careful what we wish for though?

Brad Biggs talks about it here:
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/1884888,CST-SPT-biggs15.article
"A new coordinator would get the opportunity to work with Jay Cutler but would be walking into a win-or-else scenario. Add in the potential for a work stoppage in 2011 -- which is affecting the contracts of many assistants around the league -- and how attractive would the McCaskeys be willing to make the job? Some teams don't want to pay coaches to not coach in the event of a lockout.
Dick Jauron was perceived to be a lame-duck coach entering the 2001 season. He couldn't convince Chris Palmer to become his offensive coordinator because of that, and John Shoop wound up being promoted from quarterbacks coach to play-caller."

Gay Ork Wang
11-25-2009, 04:00 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/25/martz-says-hes-not-heading-to-chicago/

this is from martz.

They've got an offensive coordinator right now. And he's a good one.

this made me laugh real hard. And no way i want to get martz. if Turner leaves, i think smith has to go too

BleedBurgundy96
11-25-2009, 04:00 PM
I probably would too but end of the line is that we have a pretty good shot at a first round bye and Norv is already tied for most playoff wins in franchise history, yikes.

Damn lol. I cant believe Norv Turner is tied for the most wins in Chargers playoff history. Thats insane. Then again when the record is 3 wins it isnt too shocking.

Brothgar
11-25-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm pretty sure Leslie Frazier is going to get a job offer this year. I just hope whoever the Vikings hire as a DC has a Cover 2 background.

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/40/404454.jpg

I hope so too.

Matthew Jones
11-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Here are the coaches I consider to be on the hot seat:

Perry Fewell (Buffalo) - not likely to be back

Eric Mangini (Cleveland) - could go either way

Jack Del Rio (Jacksonville) - think he'll be back

Jeff Fisher (Tennessee) - think he'll be back

Tom Cable (Oakland) - could go either way

Wade Phillips (Dallas) - think he'll be back

Jim Zorn (Washington) - not likely to be back

Lovie Smith (Chicago) - not likely to be back

Mike McCarthy (Green Bay) - could go either way

John Fox (Carolina) - could go either way

BleedBurgundy96
11-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Coaches who I think will be gone....

Jim Zorn/Redskins
Wade Phillips/Cowboys
Mike McCarthy/Packers
Lovie Smith/Bears
John Fox/Panthers
Perry Fewell/Bills
Eric Mangini/Browns
Tom Cable/Raiders

....and my shocker........

Rex Ryan/Jets (Most people will disagree. Then again last year I predicted Mike Shanahan and Jon Gruden and most people disagreed with me.)

Hurricanes25
11-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Coaches who I think will be gone....

....and my shocker........

Rex Ryan/Jets (Most people will disagree. Then again last year I predicted Mike Shanahan and Jon Gruden and most people disagreed with me.)

I know that you said it is your shocker but trust me, there is no way he is going anywhere. They will not hold him accountable for having a rookie QB losing games for them.

Hines
11-25-2009, 07:39 PM
I hope someone takes Bruce Arians for their HC. Someone who likes to pass the ball a lot, please take him.

BleedBurgundy96
11-25-2009, 07:39 PM
I know that you said it is your shocker but trust me, there is no way he is going anywhere. They will not hold him accountable for having a rookie QB losing games for them.

You are probably right. Sometimes I get certain feelings though about certain coaches and I make the prediction. Sometimes im right and sometimes im wrong. Odds are Ryan wont get canned in his first year with a rookie QB.

I just think the Jets season has fallen apart and it might only get worse. Rex Ryan talked alot of smack and hasnt backed it up. The Jets are 4-6 right now. If they were to finish 6-10 I wonder if he keeps his job?

Im going out on a serious limb with my prediction. Odds are it wont happen but I got a feeling that it could possibly happen.

Hurricanes25
11-25-2009, 07:42 PM
You are probably right. Sometimes I get certain feelings though about certain coaches and I make the prediction. Sometimes im right and sometimes im wrong. Odds are Ryan wont get canned in his first year with a rookie QB.

I just think the Jets season has fallen apart and it might only get worse. Rex Ryan talked alot of smack and hasnt backed it up. The Jets are 4-6 right now. If they were to finish 6-10 I wonder if he keeps his job?

Im going out on a serious limb with my prediction. Odds are it wont happen but I got a feeling that it could possibly happen.

There is definatley a chance he gets canned especially if we can bring in Cowher but I would not put my money on it.

terribletowel39
11-25-2009, 08:08 PM
I hope someone takes Bruce Arians for their HC. Someone who likes to pass the ball a lot, please take him.

+ rep

Please, please, someone take him.

Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HinesWardJr again.

Hines
11-25-2009, 08:24 PM
+ rep

Please, please, someone take him.

Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HinesWardJr again.

I just hate how Mendenhall breaks a 8+ yard gain, then doesn't give him the ball for another 5 plays. It's ridiculous. We didn't draft Mendenhall in the first round and are paying him top dollar for him to rot and pass block. Everytime he get's 20+ carries, he gets 120+ yards and we dominate. Although we won the game, he was gashing the Vikings defense (10 for 69 I believe) and we stopped giving him the ball. It's ********. I know we have a lot of weapons on offense, but what's so hard about being a run first team?

TonyGfortheTD
11-26-2009, 01:56 AM

It's not too far fetched. Haley and Weis have already worked together on the NY Jets.

Iamcanadian
11-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Lovie Smith - IMO, he should be gone. The team has steadily declined since their SB year. Defense is no longer feared and Cutler has been a huge disappointment.

Wade Phillips - You have to understand that Jerry Jones doesn't like anybody in his organization to get any credit for Dallas's success exc ept himself. He won't hire a big name HC who would get the credit ahead of Jones. He reminds me more and more of Al Davis. Phillips does as he is told to do by Jerry. Garrett could get fired but Phillips might get another year.

Gary Kubiak -
I think he gets 1 more year provided Houston finishes strong otherwise he is gone.

Eric Mangini -
Lerner is one of the worst owners in pro football and hasn't a clue on how to build a winner. Mangini could actually get another year to set back the franchise even more.

Jack Del Rio - There is zero chance he gets fired, an extention is far more likely.

Tom Cable -
Face it, Al wants a 'yes man' as his HC. Someone who will do exactly what Davis tells him to do without any questioning. Cable is perfect for the job and might actually get another year.

John Fox -
If Carolinas can get Cowher to sign on as their new HC, Fox is gone, otherwise he is safe for at least another year.

Jim Zorn -
Snyder is playing the insult game hoping Zorn will quit and Snyder won't have to pay him the remainder of his salary otherwise he would already be fired. I think Snyder will give up eventually when he realizes Zorn won't quit and Washington will have a new HC next year, probably Cowher if money talks.

Perry Fewell -
is a lame duck HC anyways. Wison wants a big name HC to get fans to continue to buy tickets otherwise this franchise could be on the move.

Fisher -
No chance in hell, he gets replaced. He just has to learn to trust VY.

BleedBurgundy96
11-26-2009, 11:24 AM
probably Cowher if money talks.

Ive heard Cowher doesnt want any part of the Redskins. I hope you are right though b/c hes easily my #1 choice.

Nalej
11-26-2009, 12:07 PM
I want Weis as the pats OC again. Bring back Romeo as the DC too. Sweetness.

BleedBurgundy96
11-26-2009, 01:28 PM
I want Weis as the pats OC again. Bring back Romeo as the DC too. Sweetness.

While youre at it bring back the sony camcorders!!!

Sorry I had to do it LOL. :D