BRAVEHEART
11-26-2009, 01:41 PM
who is this guy...and why is he playing?:confused:

Brothgar
11-26-2009, 01:43 PM
I've been asking this for three weeks.

noondog
11-26-2009, 01:44 PM
he used to play for the Giants and the Jags I think. Lions signed him earlier this year. He is absolute garbage.

BRAVEHEART
11-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Thank you guys. I don't get to watch the games that often, but seeing this dude play....he's easily one of the worst CB's I've ever seen on the lions (and that's saying something).

noondog
11-26-2009, 02:01 PM
This #25 White dude is a real crowd pleaser too.

SINCE1978
11-26-2009, 06:59 PM
For some reason this organization has completely ignored CB's in the draft. In the Millen years that was probably a blessing (hahaha) since he would have screwed it up. But honestly there is not 1 Lion drafted CB on this roster. In years past Bly, Bodden, Buchanon & Henry all FA or acquired in a trade.
Why don't the Lions place a high value on drafting CB's?
This would be a solid year to start in the draft. Plenty of options to improve our secondary. Imo very deep CB draft.

tblain1
11-30-2009, 04:25 PM
This #25 White dude is a real crowd pleaser too.

That 162 yard scramble pass to Driver that he got blown up on nearly gave me a grabber. At that point I knew my old Lions were back.

scottyboy
11-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Will James is excellent and has been playing pretty well up untill the last few weeks.

Hurricanes25
11-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Is he the William Peterson who played for the Giants a while ago?

scottyboy
11-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Is he the William Peterson who played for the Giants a while ago?

he is indeed. dropped his name when he went to the Eagles.

tblain1
11-30-2009, 04:31 PM
For some reason this organization has completely ignored CB's in the draft. In the Millen years that was probably a blessing (hahaha) since he would have screwed it up. But honestly there is not 1 Lion drafted CB on this roster. In years past Bly, Bodden, Buchanon & Henry all FA or acquired in a trade.
Why don't the Lions place a high value on drafting CB's?
This would be a solid year to start in the draft. Plenty of options to improve our secondary. Imo very deep CB draft.

If our defensive line could put the QB on his arse, we wouldn't have to worry as much about the secondary. Rodgers has been sacked a ton this year; 43 times before Thanksgiving (over 4 per game). Their offensive line has done a horrible job protecting him this year. How many times did we put him on the carpet?

Once. Once.... FREAKING ONE SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we had a good line, guys like Bly, Bodden, Buchanon would be just fine. If we don't fix the line, it doesn't matter if we have good DBs. They can only cover for so long before coverage breaks down with even the best corners.

Prowler
11-30-2009, 04:33 PM
i would probably kill for bly and bodden again