PDA

View Full Version : Are Jags more in need of a QB, DE, or LB?

GatorsBullsFan
11-30-2009, 04:08 PM
I was seriously thinking about this as I watched our pitiful attempt to pass rush Alex Smith. Garrard having two fumbles after being hit from his blind side, which is just showing the lack of experience of the rookie Eugene Monroe. Then I saw what might of been the worst thing I had saw all day which was Clint Ingram's two blown coverage TDs, one to Vernon Davis and when he left Frank Gore in the back of the end zone. So now it has me thinking to this years upcoming draft and what could help the Jags the most.

The obvious Candidates would be: Tim Tebow QB Florida, Greg Hardy DE Mississippi, and Sergio Kindle OLB USC....

Plus many others...

Or my favorite could be just taking CJ Spiller and have the MJD and Spiller Show.

The Linebacker
01-05-2010, 03:16 PM
The obvious candidate would not be Tebow. Kindle wouldn't be a candidate either (no longer a 3-4 attempt in Jax)

A DE or DB would seem to be the most obvious position choice for the Jags.

Aurawolf
01-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Really this team has alot of needs, but a pass rushing DE to bookend Harvey would go a long way to help this team.

Crickett
01-07-2010, 03:24 AM
In the past 26 seasons, the 2009 Jacksonville Jaguars pass rush is second only to the record breakingly bad 2008 Kansas City Chiefs for the worst during that time.

So I'm going to say pass rusher.

The Unseen
01-07-2010, 09:09 AM
In the past 26 seasons, the 2009 Jacksonville Jaguars pass rush is second only to the record breakingly bad 2008 Kansas City Chiefs for the worst during that time.

So I'm going to say pass rusher.

boom roasted

superman
02-03-2010, 05:39 PM
i'd like to see them draft haden, ditch nelson, and move mathis to fs.