PDA

View Full Version : OT Chris Scott Tennessee

JohnCandy
11-30-2009, 04:59 PM
I was wondering what everyone thought of OT Chris Scott from Tennessee?

From what I have seen he is a monster with nic epower and size, 6'5" 345lbs, but might be more of an OG or RT in the NFL.

CashmoneyDrew
11-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Probably would have been a 6th or 7th round pick coming into the season. I don't see him being a LT at the next level, but could definitely be a solid RT or OG. Lane Kiffin's offense has really helped him out as well as the other guys in that offense who were lost under Clawson. Scott has also played next to an undersized walk-on all season and is still getting work done. I think he'll be a 4th rounder, maybe 5th rounder. He still needs to lose some weight. Foot quickness is a definite issue and he still has the occasional head scratcher of a penalty.

JohnCandy
12-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Probably would have been a 6th or 7th round pick coming into the season. I don't see him being a LT at the next level, but could definitely be a solid RT or OG. Lane Kiffin's offense has really helped him out as well as the other guys in that offense who were lost under Clawson. Scott has also played next to an undersized walk-on all season and is still getting work done. I think he'll be a 4th rounder, maybe 5th rounder. He still needs to lose some weight. Foot quickness is a definite issue and he still has the occasional head scratcher of a penalty.

I see him as a LG in the pros and a lot like Shawn Andrews, before he went nuts, that power is intirguing.

3rd round if he is in shape and tests well?

CashmoneyDrew
12-01-2009, 05:18 PM
I see him as a LG in the pros and a lot like Shawn Andrews, before he went nuts, that power is intirguing.

3rd round if he is in shape and tests well?

I guess it's not impossible, but I wouldn't bet on him going before 4th at the earliest.

Hines
12-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Could be a lot like Ramon Foster from last season. Goes undrafted, signed as an UDFA, and makes a roster due to his nastiness and how he can play multiple positions along the line.

CashmoneyDrew
12-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Chris Scott is a way better prospect though, so I highly doubt he goes undrafted unless he shows up at workouts just ridiculously out of shape.

SenorGato
12-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Solid tackle prospect like Cadogan from last year. Might go UDFA, but just might get drafted.

I'd throw a flyer on him late.