PDA

View Full Version : Prospect Hot List (12/2)

Scott Wright
12-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Here is the latest edition of what will be a weekly feature leading right up to Draft Day by none other than new Draft Countdown Contributor Shane P. Hallam (a.k.a. JBond93).

Prospect Hot List - December 2, 2009
http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/HotList/Hot-List.php

niel89
12-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Gerhart is really blowing up now. I hope he goes to a team that will give him a real shot in a multi-back stable. I really hope no team thinks that he is a FB too.

Brent
12-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Kindle got juked out of his jockstrap by Jerrod a few times against A&M last week.

ElectricEye
12-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Gerhart is really blowing up now. I hope he goes to a team that will give him a real shot in a multi-back stable. I really hope no team thinks that he is a FB too.

I think he's more than proved he's a runningback. I have questions about how effective he can be at the next level because of his speed, but he's earned an opportunity to carry the ball in the NFL.

CashmoneyDrew
12-04-2009, 01:09 PM
This is Montario Hardesty's second time on here right? He has a slim chance of becoming Tennessee's all-time single season leading rusher with a great game against Virginia Tech. He's going to make some team very happy at the next level.

Good job as always JBond.

Babylon
12-04-2009, 01:12 PM
I think he's more than proved he's a runningback. I have questions about how effective he can be at the next level because of his speed, but he's earned an opportunity to carry the ball in the NFL.

That stretch where he was getting around 200 yards per game against the best 6 defenses in the pac-10 (OU,OSU,CAL,SC Ariz and Asu) proved to me he's for real.

draftguru151
12-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Seyi Ajirrotutu. <3

Really liked what I saw from him the few times I've seen him.

Shane P. Hallam
12-04-2009, 01:23 PM
This is Montario Hardesty's second time on here right? He has a slim chance of becoming Tennessee's all-time single season leading rusher with a great game against Virginia Tech. He's going to make some team very happy at the next level.

Good job as always JBond.

Thanks man! Hardesty's second time, yup, he really impressd me again this week. Especially with runners like Ben Tate falling flat in big games.

Kindle got juked out of his jockstrap by Jerrod a few times against A&M last week

Looked terrible to be honest. He still is a good player, but if you had showed me vignettes of Von Miller and Sergio Kindle in that game, I would have told you that Miller was Kindle. He did the type of things to Texas that Kindle usually does. Still some work, and Kindle should still go in the first as long as he doesn't have a complete nosedive.

bearsfan_51
12-04-2009, 01:40 PM
I don't think you're low enough on Kindle. He should consider himself fortunate if anyone spends a 1st round pick on him. I think he's much more likely to be picked in the 2nd round, ala Michael Johnson.

ElectricEye
12-04-2009, 01:42 PM
I could see Kindle falling into the third at this point. He just hasn't been the same player this year.

Malaka
12-04-2009, 04:13 PM
My boy Austen Lane getting some recognition! I've been pimping him since the beginning of the NCAA season, and well he has not disappointed me. I can see him go in the late 2nd or 3rd round.

ThePudge
12-04-2009, 04:40 PM
My boy Austen Lane getting some recognition! I've been pimping him since the beginning of the NCAA season, and well he has not disappointed me. I can see him go in the late 2nd or 3rd round.

I recently mentioned Lane in the Defensive End thread, and had him pegged as on the rise in my last Draft Board + series of thoughts, so I'm happy to see him getting that recognition as well.

Great job as always Shane. You do a nice job mixing in the bigger names (Gerhart) with the ones that are really coming on out of nowhere. Just gives your lists a little something different than what you'd typically see on the boards. Definitely front page material here.