PDA

View Full Version : It's official: Jimmy Clausen enters the draft

RealityCheck
12-07-2009, 12:00 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4721703

This QB class is getting seriously awesome.

Flyboy
12-07-2009, 12:06 PM
No big surprise at all. Now, I'm just waiting for Jake Locker to declare.

RealityCheck
12-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Yeah, with Clausen, Locker, Bradford, McCoy and Tebow as probable 1st rounders, it's like 1999 all over again.

Giantsfan1080
12-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Golden Tate declared as well.

Babylon
12-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I dont think there is any surprise there and they'd probably lose Rudolph and Floyd if they were eligible.

As for Locker i've had it at 50-50 but as of this morning that has changed to 60-40 he'll stay.

RealityCheck
12-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Locker is on a 50-50 situation IMO.

thenewfeature06
12-07-2009, 01:19 PM
In my mock i have him as the 3rd QB taken at 9 - carolina

RealityCheck
12-07-2009, 01:23 PM
In my mock i have him as the 3rd QB taken at 9 - carolina
Carolina doesn't have a first round pick.

StorminNorman
12-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah, with Clausen, Locker, Bradford, McCoy and Tebow as probable 1st rounders, it's like 1999 all over again.

Bradford, McCoy and Tebow shouldn't be first rounders.

thenewfeature06
12-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Carolina doesn't have a first round pick.

When did that get traded away? feeley?

RealityCheck
12-07-2009, 01:49 PM
I kind of agree, but they will. It's more than a need factor, since this year many teams need a QB and are willing to take a QB.

HawkeyeFan
12-07-2009, 01:49 PM
No big surprise at all. Now, I'm just waiting for Jake Locker to declare.
I'm patiently and hoping he does as well.

RealityCheck
12-07-2009, 01:51 PM
When did that get traded away? feeley?
On the 2009 Draft, they traded their 2010 1st for the Niners' 2nd round pick to get Everette Brown.

CM4
12-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Clausen a first rounder??? Hes average at best.. Do you guys know football or look at stats all day....?

FUNBUNCHER
12-07-2009, 02:58 PM

Not based on where they should be taken based on talent/value, but how many of these prospects could people see being drafted by NFL teams in the top 10???

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Clausen, Locker, and Bradford taken among the first 10 picks.

Vox Populi
12-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Clausen a first rounder??? Hes average at best.. Do you guys know football or look at stats all day....?

Dude, stats tell so much more of the story than watching games. Get a clue.

KCJ58
12-07-2009, 03:02 PM
St. Louis Rams remember this for the end of April

Suh > Clausen

D-Unit
12-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Golden Tate declared as well.
That's more awesome than hearing Clausen declared. Tate is THA MAN!

Clausen needs to go the Aaron Rodgers route and sit for a long time.

CC.SD
12-07-2009, 03:12 PM
He will be a Ram IMO. Sorry KC. Don't see the Browns taking him with Brady around from the same school and Detroit/Oakland have too too recently taken a quarterback near the top.

no bare feet
12-07-2009, 03:17 PM
I am not a fan of this draft class at all for QBs. Each Qb has soooo many question marks and issues. No thank you. I would rather take Jevan Sneed(WHO SHOULD NOT DECLARE) in the 2nd and make him sit 2 years then investing 30-40 million guaranteed on Jimmy Clausen/Sam Bradford/Jake Locker and have him start sometime during the first year.

This class makes me utterly sick.

tjsunstein
12-07-2009, 03:21 PM

Yeah guyz, wat r u thinking??

Seriously, first QB off the board come April. Mark it down.

yourfavestoner
12-07-2009, 03:32 PM
After watching him play since high school, I still cannot believe that he is a legitimate first round prospect.

Then again, I said the same thing about Mark Sanchez.

RealityCheck
12-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Not based on where they should be taken based on talent/value, but how many of these prospects could people see being drafted by NFL teams in the top 10???

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Clausen, Locker, and Bradford taken among the first 10 picks.
I won't be surprised if all three got picked in the top 5.

eagles6606
12-07-2009, 04:03 PM
I just don't know about Clausen. In terms of physical skills he is solid with a strong arm, good accuracy, and an NFL offense. However I am still not sold on him. He has never had a winning season and has come up short in late game drives. Also I still have questions about his personality. I feel like Clausen will be a decent starting quarterback in the NFL, but never great.

bernbabybern820
12-07-2009, 04:42 PM
I just don't know about Clausen. In terms of physical skills he is solid with a strong arm, good accuracy, and an NFL offense. However I am still not sold on him. He has never had a winning season and has come up short in late game drives. Also I still have questions about his personality. I feel like Clausen will be a decent starting quarterback in the NFL, but never great.

Came up short in late game drives?

He has had plenty of game winning drives.

adschofield
12-07-2009, 05:11 PM
He will be a Ram IMO. Sorry KC. Don't see the Browns taking him with Brady around from the same school and Detroit/Oakland have too too recently taken a quarterback near the top.

Why the hell would KC draft Clausen? I doubt they'll spend that much money on QB with the 60 million dollar man already at the helm...

RealityCheck
12-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Why the hell would KC draft Clausen? I doubt they'll spend that much money on QB with the 60 million dollar man already at the helm...
The other options would be Seattle and Minnesota trading up, or even Indianapolis (yeah, I said it).

BigBanger
12-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Came up short in late game drives?

He has had plenty of game winning drives.
Against Purdue?

Is that Clausen' best win of his entire college career?

That might be a big win than anything Quinn accomplished during his career, I have to admit.

Either way, how pathetic.

A beast will come out of ND this year. I'll take Tate in the top 15 all day, any day... even if he's 5'9''.

This QB class could be historic for all the wrong reasons. I hope they all go in round 1.

dabears10
12-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Against Purdue?
Is that Clausen' best win of his entire college career?
That might be a big win than anything Quinn accomplished during his career, I have to admit.
Either way, how pathetic.
A beast will come out of ND this year. I'll take Tate in the top 15 all day, any day... even if he's 5'9''.
This QB class could be historic for all the wrong reasons. I hope they all go in round 1.

Well he was down 31-20 to Michigan and had two scoring drives to go up 34-31. The defense then failed and Michigan was able to score on the final drive.

Down four against Michigan State he drove the field and scored the game winning touchdown.

Against Boston College he drove the field down 3 to win the game.

Down 34-14 to USC Jimmy Clausen led the Irish down the field 3 times and only the 3rd time was unable to score a TD in order to tie it.

He is not able to do it every time, guess what neither can Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

RaiderNation
12-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Should be drafted by Rams or Browns.

Staubach12
12-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Clausen is the top QB of this class, and that's the bottom line. 28 TDs vs 4 INTs is fantastic. I know the stats don't tell the whole story, but if you saw Jimmy play this year, you know this guy made the jump everyone was hoping for. He makes great decisions in a pro-style offense, and simply looks like an NFL QB. Say what you want about his 3/4 release, or his less-than-stellar athletic ability, but the guy can throw the football. My favorite part of Clausen as a prospect is that he's not showing any signs of slowing down in his development, and his ceiling is way up there. I'm calling it now, top QB taken.

lordquas
12-07-2009, 07:12 PM
a 6'3 225 prodigy who's as athletic, and accurate as any other QB in the draft. Not to mention he has the strongest arm in the class. Should be a definite first rounder. Raiders, Chiefs, and Rams are where he'll most likely end up.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Dan Snyder is a very happy man right now.

CC.SD
12-07-2009, 07:28 PM

My post was quoting KCJ58 who doesn't want Clausen on the Rams...(unnecessary ellipses)...

CC.SD
12-07-2009, 07:32 PM

There's a million arguments against Tebow but Bradford's stock skyrocketed last year off his Heisman to the point where he probably would have gone #1 so there's more than even money that some team will roll the dice in the 1st on him. I'm not necessarily high on him but it only takes one team.

McCoy, eh. I could see him slipping into the late first if a team like the Vikings or Cardinals decides they like what they see and figures this is their best shot at a QB of the future for a while.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
12-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Say what you want about his 3/4 release

I remember something about Steve Clarkson saying that the 3/4th's throwing motion is the best as it eliminates wasted motion.

CC.SD
12-07-2009, 07:40 PM
I remember something about Steve Clarkson saying that the 3/4th's throwing motion is the best as it eliminates wasted motion.

3/4 releases are ******* awesome!!!

Sorry. :D

descendency
12-07-2009, 11:54 PM

Dude, do you know anything about mechanics and football intangibles? Average arm strength isn't the only thing you measure QBs by.

brat316
12-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Bradford is dropping down because of this.

vikes_28
12-08-2009, 01:28 AM

yeah...3 busts, 1 semi-competent QB, and one superstar. Sounds like a great draft to me!

BufFan71
12-08-2009, 08:30 AM
i hope buffalo trades up and takes him...

maybe package a deal with some draft picks, and marshawn lynch, seeing how cleveland needs a HB

ndbigdave
12-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Sadly my screen name will lead people to think I have a bias (I actually went to Notre Dame high school, not college).

Clausen is my #1 QB for this draft, and though many will argue Bradford and many more will argue for Locker, I dont even think it is that close.

Jimmy has been a 3 year starter, he has faced adversity, came in with the weight of the world on his shoulders and he is dealt with it like a pro. He has shown MARKED improvement each season which makes me believe he has yet to hit his ceiling.

He has nearly everything I come to expect from a prospect:
Arm strength - Above average, can make all the throws. Not elite, but good enough.

Accuracy - Fantastic, shows consistent footwork, mechanics. Quick release. Also has kept his INT's down (just 4 this season, 3 of which were tipped balls).

Production - Yes numbers do matter, and Clausen has put up monster yardage, TD's and completion % this year.

NFL Build - Absolutely. He has the height/weight/size to be an NFL player right now. He knows how to take a beating and keeps on playing at a high level.

NFL System - This is no spread offense where he throws bubble screens and 5 yard slants - he throws to a near complete route tree, throws down field and has produced at a high level. He knows how to go through progressions, check-down and read a defense.

Winner - I think he is. What Jimmy did this season in the 4th quarter is nothing short of amazing. He has lead his team back MANY times, winning many or coming within 1 throw of winning. He is cool under pressure and has been wildly productive even though teams KNEW he had to throw to come back.

What is worth noting is that Jimmy played most of this season with an injured toe making it difficult for him to run and get full velocity on his passes.

Jimmy has the pedigree, arm strength, system, build, production to be worthy of what will likely be a top 5 pick. I only wish my 49ers could get him.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Sadly my screen name will lead people to think I have a bias (I actually went to Notre Dame high school, not college).

Clausen is my #1 QB for this draft, and though many will argue Bradford and many more will argue for Locker, I dont even think it is that close.

Jimmy has been a 3 year starter, he has faced adversity, came in with the weight of the world on his shoulders and he is dealt with it like a pro. He has shown MARKED improvement each season which makes me believe he has yet to hit his ceiling.

He has nearly everything I come to expect from a prospect:
Arm strength - Above average, can make all the throws. Not elite, but good enough.

Accuracy - Fantastic, shows consistent footwork, mechanics. Quick release. Also has kept his INT's down (just 4 this season, 3 of which were tipped balls).

Production - Yes numbers do matter, and Clausen has put up monster yardage, TD's and completion % this year.

NFL Build - Absolutely. He has the height/weight/size to be an NFL player right now. He knows how to take a beating and keeps on playing at a high level.

NFL System - This is no spread offense where he throws bubble screens and 5 yard slants - he throws to a near complete route tree, throws down field and has produced at a high level. He knows how to go through progressions, check-down and read a defense.

Winner - I think he is. What Jimmy did this season in the 4th quarter is nothing short of amazing. He has lead his team back MANY times, winning many or coming within 1 throw of winning. He is cool under pressure and has been wildly productive even though teams KNEW he had to throw to come back.

What is worth noting is that Jimmy played most of this season with an injured toe making it difficult for him to run and get full velocity on his passes.

Jimmy has the pedigree, arm strength, system, build, production to be worthy of what will likely be a top 5 pick. I only wish my 49ers could get him.

good post.

bigbluedefense
12-08-2009, 10:34 AM
This is probably a terrible thing to say, but his bloodlines scare me. Haven't all the Clausens been major busts?

And I heard he has a nasty attitude? I dunno about this guy, I need to see more games.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 10:38 AM
This is probably a terrible thing to say, but his bloodlines scare me. Haven't all the Clausens been major busts?

And I heard he has a nasty attitude? I dunno about this guy, I need to see more games.

Neither of his brother's Casey Clausen and Rick Clausen put up numbers and produced like Jimmy

Brent
12-08-2009, 10:45 AM
I only wish my 49ers could get him.
Funk that. I would be pissed if we took a pick on a QB not named Jake Locker.

bigbluedefense
12-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Now I can't confirm this, and I need to know if a buddy of mine is BSin me. So I don't watch or follow college football nearly as much as the NFL, but I do remember Clausen getting punched by a "fan".

I heard rumors that it was a teammate who did it and the fan thing is a cover up?

Is there any truth to that?

Or just speculation that probably surfaced on the net?

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Now I can't confirm this, and I need to know if a buddy of mine is BSin me. So I don't watch or follow college football nearly as much as the NFL, but I do remember Clausen getting punched by a "fan".

I heard rumors that it was a teammate who did it and the fan thing is a cover up?

Is there any truth to that?

Or just speculation that probably surfaced on the net?

Its pretty well stated that clausen was at dinner with his family and a 'date' and a fan sucker-punched him in the face lol

Your the first person I've heard the fact that a teammate could have done it lol

bigbluedefense
12-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Its pretty well stated that clausen was at dinner with his family and a 'date' and a fan sucker-punched him in the face lol

Your the first person I've heard the fact that a teammate could have done it lol

ok. i was about to say. bc if it was a teammate who did it that would raise some questions that would scare me away.

if its just a dumb fan, then thats not an issue at all.

Giantsfan1080
12-08-2009, 10:51 AM
A lot of people, including Scott, do say he has some real attitude issues. His interviews at the combine might be a big deciding factor for some teams.

bigbluedefense
12-08-2009, 10:54 AM
A lot of people, including Scott, do say he has some real attitude issues. His interviews at the combine might be a big deciding factor for some teams.

that would scare me away for sure. you don't want a qb with attitude issues.

especially if youre a big market team. everyone talks about how he handled the ND thing, well being a ND qb also gives these guys a sense of entitlement, it can get to some of their heads. Maybe Clausen is one of those guys.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Anyone see the possibility of whatever team drafts Jimmy Clausen to also hire charlie weis as their offensive coordinator/QB coach or something along those lines?

bigbluedefense
12-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Anyone see the possibility of whatever team drafts Jimmy Clausen to also hire charlie weis as their offensive coordinator/QB coach or something along those lines?

it wouldn't be surprising at all. on paper it makes sense. but if the egos of Clausen and Weis are both true (speculation), youre treading dangerous waters by having both of them on your team.

they'll act like they own the joint together.

Giantsfan1080
12-08-2009, 11:07 AM
I was thinking about that but wouldn't a team want Weis hired before the draft? If he goes to a team that needs a QB then let the speculation begin.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Just bringing the idea up because Charlie Weis already said hes going to try for a job in the NFL.

keylime_5
12-08-2009, 11:23 AM
ugh, i just hope cleveland stays away from him. We already have jimmy clausen as our starting QB, we don't need two jimmy clausens. Brady Quinn has showed some signs of development afterall against Detroit and San Diego recently despite having no offensive weapons at his disposal whatsoever, build around him instead of trying to replace him with a guy who is very very far from a sure thing.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 11:26 AM
ugh, i just hope cleveland stays away from him. We already have jimmy clausen as our starting QB, we don't need two jimmy clausens. Brady Quinn has showed some signs of development afterall against Detroit and San Diego recently despite having no offensive weapons at his disposal whatsoever, build around him instead of trying to replace him with a guy who is very very far from a sure thing.

two jimmy clausens on the same team?.......

http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/guinness-brilliant.jpg

CC.SD
12-08-2009, 12:30 PM
two jimmy clausens on the same team?.......

http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/guinness-brilliant.jpg

What they really needed was 10 more Josh Cribbs.

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 12:37 PM
I smell Browns.

keylime_5
12-08-2009, 12:55 PM
I smell Browns.

might as well draft Golden Tate and try to sway Jeff Samardzidja to quit pro baseball to get the notre dame formula going. Worked in south bend. oh wait...

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 12:57 PM
might as well draft Golden Tate and try to sway Jeff Samardzidja to quit pro baseball to get the notre dame formula going. Worked in south bend. oh wait...
I say Clausen and Tate will be playing in the same team.

Babylon
12-08-2009, 12:59 PM

I think Clausen is better under pressure than Quinn and throws a better ball.Dont see him in Cleveland. They should go after Suh of Nebraska.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 12:59 PM
I say Clausen and Tate will be playing in the same team.

A team better have two 1st round picks to land both Clausen and Tate

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Lol, Tate is not a 1st rounder imo.

descendency
12-08-2009, 01:22 PM

Tate will likely fall due the NFL stigma about taking undersized players. 5'11" is borderline at WR. I'm not saying he won't be successful (because plenty of 2nd and 3rd rounders are each year) but that he will likely be skipped over for a guy with prototypical size and "potential". Does he deserve a first round grade? In my opinion, no. High second round? Sure.

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Tate will likely fall due the NFL stigma about taking undersized players. 5'11" is borderline at WR. I'm not saying he won't be successful (because plenty of 2nd and 3rd rounders are each year) but that he will likely be skipped over for a guy with prototypical size and "potential". Does he deserve a first round grade? In my opinion, no. High second round? Sure.

Didn't hurt Santonio Holmes.

descendency
12-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Didn't hurt Santonio Holmes.

Holmes ran a 4.3. If Tate runs a 4.3, I'll have him in round 1 too. NFL Draft Scout has him listed as a 4.35-4.55 time. If he runs 4.5, he'll be second round for sure. If he runs 4.4, he'll be borderline. As little as they have to do with your actual ability to play football, your triangle numbers determine your draft position.

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Holmes ran a 4.3. If Tate runs a 4.3, I'll have him in round 1 too. NFL Draft Scout has him listed as a 4.35-4.55 time. If he runs 4.5, he'll be second round for sure. If he runs 4.4, he'll be borderline. As little as they have to do with your actual ability to play football, your triangle numbers determine your draft position.
I'd expect Tate to run around 4.5, so that confirms my theory that he'll be a 2nd-3rd round pick.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Lol, Tate is not a 1st rounder imo.

Not sure why you ''lol'' to the thought of Tate going in the first...He will probably be the second wideout taken after Dez Bryant

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Not sure why you ''lol'' to the thought of Tate going in the first...He will probably be the second wideout taken after Dez Bryant
Then, this will be like 2008. Everybody was talking about Malcolm Kelly, James Hardy and Devin Thomas, and Donnie Avery was the first WR taken. In the second round.

toddmlazarchick
12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
So glad to see Jimmy going pro. Now we just need to lose out the rest of the season please.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
12-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Tate looks closer to 5'9' than 5'11.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Tate looks closer to 5'9' than 5'11.

So Clausen would have no issues throwing to another short reciever...like...hmmm santana moss?

SickwithIt1010
12-09-2009, 01:47 AM

Fully expect Benn to get the nod over Tate. just my opinion though.

Paranoidmoonduck
12-09-2009, 02:19 AM
that would scare me away for sure. you don't want a qb with attitude issues.

especially if youre a big market team. everyone talks about how he handled the ND thing, well being a ND qb also gives these guys a sense of entitlement, it can get to some of their heads. Maybe Clausen is one of those guys.

I find this a little ironic considering the perceived entitlement issues that Eli Manning had when he was drafted.

bigbluedefense
12-09-2009, 09:20 AM
I find this a little ironic considering the perceived entitlement issues that Eli Manning had when he was drafted.

Very good point. Didn't even think about that.

RealityCheck
12-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Fully expect Benn, Gilyard, LaFell, Briscoe and Williams to get the nod over Tate. just my opinion though.

Fixed. All those are better prospects than Tate.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Fixed. All those are better prospects than Tate.

lol hatin' on Tate much?

initial_flo
12-10-2009, 03:21 PM

I agree on the BQx2 and also that any QB prospect that comes to Cleveland is doomed to suck until we upgrade the offensive weapons. At the very least Brady has years here, familiarity with the rookie receivers, and good potential (hopefully).

Picking a QB would only set the Browns back another couple steps unless we get the next Peyton Manning, which there isn't.

SchizophrenicBatman
12-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Clausen getting punched in the face wasnt just some dbag fan slugging him because Notre Dame sucked

It was a fan slugging him because Clausen was being a dbag at a bar

FloridaSkinzFan
12-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Clausen getting punched in the face wasnt just some dbag fan slugging him because Notre Dame sucked

It was a fan slugging him because Clausen was being a dbag at a bar

madcuzpanthersfan?

Staubach12
12-10-2009, 07:17 PM
So how would everybody lay out this draft in comparison with past drafts? Assuming Locker, Clausen, Bradford, McCoy, and Tebow are 1st rounders (I know they won't all be, but it's hard to know who will be at this point)...

1. Clausen
2. Russell
3. Cutler
4. Leinart
5. Stafford
6. Quinn
7. Ryan
8. Locker
9. Young
10. Flacco
11. Sanchez
12. Bradford
13. McCoy
14. Freeman
15. Tebow

That's as prospects, mind you. Anyway, is there anyone out there as high on Clausen as me?

wicket
12-10-2009, 07:20 PM
1. Stafford
2. Cutler
3. Clausen
4. Ryan
5. Leinart
6. Russell
7. Quinn
8. Locker
9. Young
10. Flacco
11. Sanchez
12. Bradford
13. Freeman
14. McCoy
15. Tebow

thats just for me though

wonderbredd24
12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
I think Brady Quinn was a better prospect than Jimmy Clausen is going to be

wicket
12-10-2009, 08:18 PM
I think Brady Quinn was a better prospect than Jimmy Clausen is going to be

clausen easily has the better arm but quinn's intangibles are better, its what you like better

AC IS ART
12-11-2009, 09:04 AM
I think the Skins trade up to get him. It was already reported that we were scouting him 2 weeks ago. He was just on our GM's (Vinny Cerrato) radio show about 10 mins ago. I'm sure by the time the Combine is over Danny Boy will be smitten with him like he was with Sanchez.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-11-2009, 08:08 PM
I think the Skins trade up to get him. It was already reported that we were scouting him 2 weeks ago. He was just on our GM's (Vinny Cerrato) radio show about 10 mins ago. I'm sure by the time the Combine is over Danny Boy will be smitten with him like he was with Sanchez.

Well if the Rams and Browns start winning some games, we might not even have to trade up.

wonderbredd24
12-11-2009, 08:09 PM

Is Cerrato going to have a job?

metafour
12-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Jimmy Clausen is one of the biggest douchebags you will find.

LMFAO @ this clown succeeding. The guy committed to ND at the College Football HOF while showing off his HS championship rings.

Someone said bloodlines? What bloodlines? His brothers were all terrible quarterbacks.

metafour
12-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Winner - I think he is.

Because Notre Dame has really won a lot of games recently....