PDA

View Full Version : The Noel Devine Thread

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Noel Devine RB West Virginia

http://ddmediahome.com/images/ddsays/devine1.jpg

Devine has been one of my favorite college prospects to watch. Coming out of high school as a 5 star RB recruit, ultimately choosing WVU over FSU, I've been fascinated by his youtube highlight tapes. Honestly reminds me a lot of Barry Sanders, the way he stops/starts and can change directions. Heres his career stats from WVU:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1687/rushing.png
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/stats?playerId=238902

Not sure if he'll declare for the draft yet, but I don't see many reasons why he would return to WVU for his senior season....As far as the combine I see him being a workout warrior.

Anyways...anything Devine related we can talk hereee

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 10:20 AM
I hope he stays.

AkiliSmith
12-08-2009, 10:46 AM
He has several mouths to feed and would probably be a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I think he's gone for sure.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 11:31 AM
He has several mouths to feed and would probably be a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I think he's gone for sure.

This is true. I've read he has two kids, hes good friends with Deion Sanders who will probably convince him to declare for the draft.

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Well, that's why I said I hope. If he stayed, then he would be beast in the 2011 draft.

nobodyinparticular
12-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Food for thought:

If you are the GM for a team on draft day, which RB prospect would you rather have, Toby Gerhart or Noel Devine?

(please don't make this about race, this is not the point of the question)

The point is that these two RBs are very, very different in playing styles. Gerhart is a guy who hits the hole quickly and with authority, running with power. Devine is a guy who is small and shifty, more likely to break out the big 60-yard run.

You have a white canvas for the team that you manage--it's up to you what situation the team is in. In fact, it would be best if you clarified when you would value Devine over Gerhart or vice versa.

Have at it.

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Food for thought:

If you are the GM for a team on draft day, which RB prospect would you rather have, Toby Gerhart or Noel Devine?

The point is that these two RBs are very, very different in playing styles. Gerhart is a guy who hits the hole quickly and with authority, running with power. Devine is a guy who is small and shifty, more likely to break out the big 60-yard run.

You have a white canvas for the team that you manage--it's up to you what situation the team is in. In fact, it would be best if you clarified when you would value Devine over Gerhart or vice versa.

Have at it.
I'd do everything possible to get both.

brat316
12-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Gerhart, I'm a fan of power runners. Gerhart I would value low first round high second, since we have no idea how is hands are or his route running.

Devine high second to mid second, he is a scat back and those guys come dime a dozen. He has speed but he doesn't have the power like CJ to break off arm tackles, or the body like a MJD. He is a home run hitter, but can he carry a partial load and stay injury free unlike say Felix Jones?

D-Unit
12-08-2009, 03:00 PM
I still think he should've went to FSU.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 04:26 PM

Being here in Orlando, I was really hoping he would come to FSU as well.

Malaka
12-08-2009, 04:26 PM
I'd do everything possible to get both.

That would be a sick tandem.

yourfavestoner
12-08-2009, 04:44 PM

So he could fade away into obscurity like Leon Washington, Lorenzo Booker, and Antone Smith did? I know Washington has been a good pro, but FSU hasn't exactly been churning out quality NFL prospects recently.

RealityCheck
12-08-2009, 05:11 PM
That would be a sick tandem.
Oh yes that would. I'd get rid of Maroney and Taylor, and hell, we got 3 2nd rounders.

Todd Bertuzzi
12-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I think Devine will declare. This year WVU will be losing most of their key pieces on offense like QB Jarrett Brown, WRs Alric Arnett, Wes Lyons and Jock Sanders and RT Selvish Capers. That along with the fact that he had successful and injury free season(which for a back his size is never a given). Ultimately he'll be a solid 3rd down back for some team and I'll say he's a 3rd rounder at best now. I usually don't like comparing players, but Darren Sproles and Devine are very similar, both in size and playing style. Despite his size he's very strong though and can bench 400+ pounds. Expect him to blow up the combine and depending on his 40 time he may be able to sneak into the 2nd round.

niel89
12-08-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm worried about his size to be an NFL back even if he is sharing the load. He is listed at 5'8" 176 lbs. He is 24 lbs from being 200lbs which still isn't that heavy for a Rb. He is fantastic with the ball in his hands because he is very fast and quick. Injuries are always a concern with his size.

How are his receiving skills?

DeSean Jackson is 5'10" 175 lbs and people questioned his size to play Wr in the pros. Although Darren Sprolles is 5'6"185.

Todd Bertuzzi
12-08-2009, 06:09 PM
He has nice hands and is a good receiver out of the backfield.

brat316
12-08-2009, 06:17 PM
I think Noel should be able to add like 10-15 lbs like Steve Slaton did.

But still I think Gerheart goes before him.

superman8456
12-08-2009, 06:26 PM
I'd want him on my team, for the right price. I would not draft Devine if I didnt have a good offensive line, but if I did I think he could be a great back. Just give him holes and he'll get to the 2nd level just like a Chris Johnson or AP.

roscoesdad27
12-08-2009, 06:37 PM
I have him on the second tier of my running backs rankings (spiller is tier 1 by himself) along with gebhart and dwyer....warwick dunn did alright despite his size and i feel devine is more talented.

He should go in the second round, perhaps late first/perhaps early third. I've been mocking him to teams like washington, n.e. and pittsburg in the second round and currently have him going #52 to n.e. via jax in round 2.

1) c.j. spiller

2) t. gebhart
3) n. devine
4) j. dwyer

5) j. best
6) r. matthews

7) a. dixon
8) b. tate

9) e. royster
10) j. mcknight

jimbo
12-08-2009, 06:49 PM
I have him on the second tier of my running backs rankings (spiller is tier 1 by himself) along with gebhart and dwyer....warwick dunn did alright despite his size and i feel devine is more talented.

He should go in the second round, perhaps late first/perhaps early third. I've been mocking him to teams like washington, n.e. and pittsburg in the second round and currently have him going #52 to n.e. via jax in round 2.

1) c.j. spiller

2) t. gebhart
3) n. devine
4) j. dwyer

5) j. best
6) r. matthews

7) a. dixon
8) b. tate

9) e. royster
10) j. mcknight

Having Jahvid Best in the "third tier" of your rankings is laughable.

Anyway, I'm not sure Devine's actually as big as his listed size. Wasn't Darren Sproles also listed at like 5'8 in college. I wouldn't touch Devine unless I already had another solid RB and a good run-blocking line. I think he ends up going mid-third, early fourth.

LonghornsLegend
12-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Food for thought:

Have at it.

It depends on what you need for your team.

If your the Jets and you don't like Leon Washington's recovery you obviously like a guy like Devine to pair with Shonn Greene, same goes for a team like Washington who may want to keep Portis around for another year and add some youth, speed, and a play-maker to the offense.

Now Gerhart makes alot more sense to a team like the Chiefs, they already have a guy basically like Devine in Jamaal Charles so you can pair Gerhart and Charles and you have a nice rotation.

I think it's pick your flavor depending on what you already have. Devine is going to be a bigger play-maker though, I don't care how little he is his thighs are huge and speed kills so someone will find a spot for him.

He's a much bigger guy then Charles was in terms of thickness, he'll be just fine.

Brown Leader
12-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Food for thought:

I think it's pick your flavor depending on what you already have. Devine is going to be a bigger play-maker though, I don't care how little he is his thighs are huge and speed kills so someone will find a spot for him.

He's a much bigger guy then Charles was in terms of thickness, he'll be just fine.

Of course it depends on need but the gamebreaker will always be valued more than the steady dependable guy. The skills of a guy like Devine are harder to come by than what Gerhart brings. That said, Gerhart is clearly the workhorse and should be a feature back. But if Devine rips up or has a reasonably good showing at post season workouts and combine while adding weight I would definitely take him over Toby. I think it's entirely possible Devine goes before Best and Dwyer also.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-08-2009, 10:22 PM
like the dude said before, Devine can bench 400lbs, dont be surprised when he destroys the weights @ the combine. I say he does 30 reps of 225

niel89
12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
30 reps would be crazy.

phlysac
12-08-2009, 11:28 PM
I appreciate Devine's talent but the life he's lived outside the white-lines would make me hesitant.

kwilk103
12-09-2009, 10:37 AM
I think Devine will declare. This year WVU will be losing most of their key pieces on offense like QB Jarrett Brown, WRs Alric Arnett, Wes Lyons and Jock Sanders and RT Selvish Capers. That along with the fact that he had successful and injury free season(which for a back his size is never a given). Ultimately he'll be a solid 3rd down back for some team and I'll say he's a 3rd rounder at best now. I usually don't like comparing players, but Darren Sproles and Devine are very similar, both in size and playing style. Despite his size he's very strong though and can bench 400+ pounds. Expect him to blow up the combine and depending on his 40 time he may be able to sneak into the 2nd round.

sanders is only a jr
wes lyons is terrible

brown is a loss, but we have a very good qb waiting (geno smith)
capers is the biggest loss

kwilk103
12-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Food for thought:

Have at it.

devine can return punts/kicks

DiG
12-09-2009, 10:40 AM
devine can return punts/kicks

damn straight. id be perfectly content, actually thrilled if the skins took him at the top of the second round. on average id figure 8-10 carries a game, 4-5 receptions a game, and 5-6 returns a game. get him 20-25 touches and im willing to bet he has a great rookie debut. i love him as a prospect. probably one of my top 5 favorite players in the draft if he declares.

Iamcanadian
12-09-2009, 10:54 AM
The game is changing for smaller players. Teams are getting desperate for more talent and many have learned how to utilize smaller players who couldn't get much of a shot even 10 years ago.
Jackson, Sproles, Drew have had success in the NFL and hence teams will give players like Devine a shot nowadays. He'll probably start out as a kick returner and maybe a spot starter occasionally. Expecting him to gain much weight isn't likely, some people are simply small and slightly built.
How well he does at the next level with depend on his return skills and his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. If he doesn't have great hands, he won't see a lot of playing time as a RB, as he is quite likely to be an exceptional poor pass blocker, an ability that ois paramount in today's game..

GoHuskers
12-09-2009, 12:59 PM
He's really a returner at best to me. Throw him 5-7 passes a game and a couple pitches and see if he can break one but I've never liked him as a runner. He doesn't really have the vision to do anything but run wide, which can't work on a consistent basis in the NFL. But he has that ability to change a game with just one touch so he's got to be a 3rd round pick at worst.

billybeejr
12-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Noel Devine is powerful, he might not weigh a lot but he does NOT play soft. And he is a workout warrior.

Todd Bertuzzi
12-09-2009, 02:36 PM
sanders is only a jr
wes lyons is terrible

brown is a loss, but we have a very good qb waiting (geno smith)
capers is the biggest loss

Yes I agree that Lyons is garbage and I think Sanders will likely declare early. Smith is good, but the point is that West Virginia will be losing some key offensive pieces which may push Devine towards declaring. I'm sure a lot will depend on his draft projection though.

GoHuskers
12-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Noel Devine is powerful, he might not weigh a lot but he does NOT play soft. And he is a workout warrior.

It doesn't really matter if he plays soft or not, in fact I'd rather he played soft to avoid hits. I've just never seen him consistently be able to run over people, even DB's.

niel89
12-09-2009, 06:42 PM
I appreciate Devine's talent but the life he's lived outside the white-lines would make me hesitant.

Yeah I seem to remember people saying that his life off the field is less than stellar. Character concerns will drop him.

jimbo
12-09-2009, 07:22 PM
The game is changing for smaller players. Teams are getting desperate for more talent and many have learned how to utilize smaller players who couldn't get much of a shot even 10 years ago.
Jackson, Sproles, Drew have had success in the NFL and hence teams will give players like Devine a shot nowadays. He'll probably start out as a kick returner and maybe a spot starter occasionally. Expecting him to gain much weight isn't likely, some people are simply small and slightly built.
How well he does at the next level with depend on his return skills and his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. If he doesn't have great hands, he won't see a lot of playing time as a RB, as he is quite likely to be an exceptional poor pass blocker, an ability that ois paramount in today's game..

Drew is nothing like Devine or Sproles. He's small, but he's a power runner with breakaway speed. He's not a scat back like you might assume for a guy his size. Also, Sproles is nothing more than average running the football. As a return guy he's awesome, but he hasn't shown he can be a CONSISTENT change of pace guy.

phlysac
12-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Yeah I seem to remember people saying that his life off the field is less than stellar. Character concerns will drop him.

It's not just a "character" issue, although he has been arrested for violent assault since at WVU. The main hesitation will be the lifestyle change. He lost both of his parents to AIDS by the time he was 11. He had two children by two different girls while in highschool and also was standing beside his best friend when he was shot to death. These are all extremely significant things that can have a profound effect on a players mental makeup. Will it necessarily be a negative impact in the long-run? Hard to say, but I would definitely hesitate until I did my homework.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-09-2009, 09:23 PM
It doesn't really matter if he plays soft or not, in fact I'd rather he played soft to avoid hits. I've just never seen him consistently be able to run over people, even DB's.

he doesnt run over people, he runs by them. And when hes not running by them, hes making them fall to the ground grabbing their ankles lol.

This is prolly one of the best jukes I've seen in my entire life, and its by devine. watch the slow mo at :30 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9rILGiWKI&feature=related

Thumper
12-09-2009, 09:36 PM
I hate to be the guy that rains on everyones parade but I don't think Devine is an NFL running back. Why? He can't run in between the tackles, if you watch his games all of his big plays come on stretch plays and on plays where he reverses field, neither of which he will be able to do consistently. He will suffer the same things that have happened to Reggie Bush, JJ Arrington, Brian Calhoun, Garrett Wolfe, and Lorenzo Booker. Plus, if you watch his film he isn't that fast, in fact he gets caught from behind much more often than a 'speedy' back should. I don't picture him lasting in the NFL because he runs laterally too much, he isn't big, he doesn't run between the tackles and he can't pass block. Plus I'm questioning his vision and instincts a little bit, I don't see him being much better than Lorenzo Booker who had the same issues.

FUNBUNCHER
12-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Devine has too much production in college to say he'll be another Lorenzo Booker.
I see Devine running a sub 4.38 40 at the Combine, and over 20 reps in the bench.

Let him return kicks/punts and maybe 10 carries/game on a select few running plays. I don't have a good feel for his hands, but I think he could be very similar to Sproles in the NFL, especially if he can put on about 10 more lbs.

That man has babies to feed. Noel Devine is gonna come into his first NFL TC already a serious PRO.

villagewarrior
12-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Food for thought:

Have at it.

Gerhart every day. Devine has the talent to be a valuable tool, but he is way too small to be an every down NFL back. Gerhart is big enough to handle the abuse, and I think there is more you can do with Gerhart than Devine.

I'd still take a higher ranked offensive lineman over both though. A good offensive line can make a subpar back look better than otherwise thought possible.

DiG
12-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Gerhart every day. Devine has the talent to be a valuable tool, but he is way too small to be an every down NFL back. Gerhart is big enough to handle the abuse, and I think there is more you can do with Gerhart than Devine.

its going to be different for each team depending on what they have, the system they run, and what type of player they are looking to add.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-10-2009, 11:04 AM
So is it pretty unclear to where Devine is going to be drafted until we see the numbers he puts up at the combine/pro drays?

I think hes a 2-3 round pick right now, how high he can go in the second all depends on that 40 time

Todd Bertuzzi
12-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I hate to be the guy that rains on everyones parade but I don't think Devine is an NFL running back. Why? He can't run in between the tackles, if you watch his games all of his big plays come on stretch plays and on plays where he reverses field, neither of which he will be able to do consistently. He will suffer the same things that have happened to Reggie Bush, JJ Arrington, Brian Calhoun, Garrett Wolfe, and Lorenzo Booker. Plus, if you watch his film he isn't that fast, in fact he gets caught from behind much more often than a 'speedy' back should. I don't picture him lasting in the NFL because he runs laterally too much, he isn't big, he doesn't run between the tackles and he can't pass block. Plus I'm questioning his vision and instincts a little bit, I don't see him being much better than Lorenzo Booker who had the same issues.

I agree with some of this. Devine does need to stop bouncing around trying to get the big play and just pick up whatever he can get and also that he won't be able to reverse the field at the next level. However, he does have very good vision and is great at waiting for the hole to open before hitting it at top speed. He has great acceleration. He won't be an every down back, but he definitely has the potential to be a solid 3rd down back who will always be a threat to take it to the house. He is also a threat returning kicks/punts which is just another similarity between him and Sproles.

FloridaSkinzFan
12-15-2009, 08:13 PM
work.....out.....warrior....

Entering his junior season, Devine was coveted for his summer workout results: a power clean of 300 pounds, a 500-pound squat, a bench of 435 lbs., a 38-inch vertical leap, a 10-foot-7 inch broad jump, and a 4.04-second pro agility drill tim

FUNBUNCHER
12-16-2009, 12:52 AM
work.....out.....warrior....

Workout warrior implies he's a physical specimen who's not much of a football player, yet Devine's weight room numbers have equated to production on the football field.

I never noticed whether or not he gained most of his yards outside the tackles or not, but I always assumed he was eqaul to Steve Slaton as a pro prospect.

We'll see. But if I were looking for a 3rd down RB in the mid to late 2nd/3rd round, Devine is high on my list.

I rank these RBs very close together; Spiller, Devine, Best, with Spiller probably the most pro ready out of the three.

I envision Best's body not holding up well until he puts on more weight, like Justin Vargas had to do in order to become a serviceable pro.

bengalbuck
12-16-2009, 01:12 AM
I like Devine as a player, but I would hate if a team I was a fan of took him in the 2nd round.

I would only take a RB in the first 2 if you think he could potentially be a starter (CJ, MJD, Ray Rice, etc.). Those guys were all short, but much, much thicker than Devine. I don't see how he's ever anything more than a 3rd down back and kick returner.

It just seems like those guys are pretty easy to find later in the draft and that in a great draft like this, I wouldn't waste a valuable 2nd rounder on a role player like Devine.

Just last year, the Bengals got a pretty similar player (Bernard Scott) in the 6th round. Like Noel D, he had character concerns but a ton of talent. He's not as elusive as ND, but a little bigger. So, in my opinion, I wouldn't want my team to draft this guy early.

LonghornsLegend
12-16-2009, 01:22 AM
I like Devine as a player, but I would hate if a team I was a fan of took him in the 2nd round.

I would only take a RB in the first 2 if you think he could potentially be a starter (CJ, MJD, Ray Rice, etc.). Those guys were all short, but much, much thicker than Devine. I don't see how he's ever anything more than a 3rd down back and kick returner.

It just seems like those guys are pretty easy to find later in the draft and that in a great draft like this, I wouldn't waste a valuable 2nd rounder on a role player like Devine.

Just last year, the Bengals got a pretty similar player (Bernard Scott) in the 6th round. Like Noel D, he had character concerns but a ton of talent. He's not as elusive as ND, but a little bigger. So, in my opinion, I wouldn't want my team to draft this guy early.

For one Bernard Scott had been kicked off countless teams and got into physical altercations with coaches multiple times, he'd make Devine look like a Saint honestly.

Secondly Devine produced at a Div-1 level and very well, you can't say the same for Scott, comparing the two are like apples and oranges. Devine is the type of player the Jamaal Charles was, and you see he didn't last until the 6th round.

He can change a game everytime he touches the ball, you can't undervalue that type of talent. Besides you can't try to judge his size by just looking at his weight, have you seen his thighs? He's definately not just a twig out there.

People tried to say Jamaal Charles was just a 3rd down back and KO returner, but now look at him. KC looks like they found their back of the future and he's produced week in and out without a big back to spell him and gives them at least one offensive weapon who can score from anywhere on the field.

Devine is built much thicker then Charles ever was, so I see no reason to limit him just to a specialist player.

PickedOffTwice
12-16-2009, 06:15 AM
Food for thought:

Have at it.

For my favourite team, the Cleveland Browns, i would pick Gerhart.

We already have a great return man as well as two very serviceable 3rd-down / change of pace RBs. What we need is a guy who will be able to run hard between the tackles 20 times a game. Opponents need to commit backers and perhaps the SS between the hash marks to open the game up for us. I don't see Devine filling that role.

Also, the Browns have the desperate need for starters all over the place. We are not in the situation to spend a relatively high pick on a role player.

For a team already with a feature back in place and no urgent needs Devine would be worth a shot in the third round. The Jets or the Bengals off the top of my head.

FUNBUNCHER
12-16-2009, 09:37 AM
People tried to say Jamaal Charles was just a 3rd down back and KO returner, but now look at him. KC looks like they found their back of the future and he's produced week in and out without a big back to spell him and gives them at least one offensive weapon who can score from anywhere on the field.

Devine is built much thicker then Charles ever was, so I see no reason to limit him just to a specialist player.

Man, I used to try to compare Charles to Reggie Bush all the time, but my clique of friends said I was crazy and that Jamaal was nowhere near Bush's class as a RB.

What's amazing about Charles is he takes that amount of carries and he's probably not 210#. At the combine he looked like a WR. That kid is TOUGH.

I don't expect Devine to have that type of impact, but I do think he has a little more upside than he showed at WVU.

Wherever he's taken, Noel Devine will be a quality pick.

FloridaSkinzFan
01-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Any news on his decision?

Todd Bertuzzi
01-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Sounds like he's coming back.

kwilk103
01-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Any news on his decision?

looking like he is staying

LickaMahfeetz
01-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Something that baffles me about Devine is, he supposedly runs a 4.2 40 or so and yet, he is always getting caught from behind during games when he hits daylight. Is his 40 time exaggerated? Does he just not have good game speed? Do his pads weight him down? lol. or is he tired once he breaks one? What's the deal there.

DiG
01-12-2010, 07:19 AM
Something that baffles me about Devine is, he supposedly runs a 4.2 40 or so and yet, he is always getting caught from behind during games when he hits daylight. Is his 40 time exaggerated? Does he just not have good game speed? Do his pads weight him down? lol. or is he tired once he breaks one? What's the deal there.

4.2 is likely exaggerated but I do believe that he will run in the high 4.3s which is still very fast. in actuality, he is more quick than he is fast. his agility and quickness are his biggest strengths. he cuts on a dime and accelerates extremely fast.

TG7
01-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Oh this smurf is not that fast (see Patrick Robinson catch his scrawny ass like he is running in sand) not that big (5-8 170lbs, smaller & slower then Danny Woodhead) but he is BLACK so he mustttt be great, much better then Jordan Shipley...oh he sucks....lol

LickaMahfeetz
01-12-2010, 04:31 PM
4.2 is likely exaggerated but I do believe that he will run in the high 4.3s which is still very fast. in actuality, he is more quick than he is fast. his agility and quickness are his biggest strengths. he cuts on a dime and accelerates extremely fast.
Yeah, I think you're right. Much more quick than straight line fast. As evidenced by a couple runs the last few years.

BaLLiN
01-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Oh this smurf is not that fast (see Patrick Robinson catch his scrawny ass like he is running in sand) not that big (5-8 170lbs, smaller & slower then Danny Woodhead) but he is BLACK so he mustttt be great, much better then Jordan Shipley...oh he sucks....lol

STEVEEEEEE!!!!! Hi again!

tjsunstein
01-12-2010, 04:56 PM

All about race. You're right.

sarcasm.gif

JHL6719
01-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Patrick Robinson did chase him down and catch him from behind and it looked like Devine was running with muddy boots on.....it really wasn't even all that close...

Robinson looks like he may run sub 4.4...

kwilk103
01-14-2010, 04:43 PM
it's official: he will return for his senior season

http://msnsportsnet.com/page.cfm?cat=netnews&story=15853

Babylon
01-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Something that baffles me about Devine is, he supposedly runs a 4.2 40 or so and yet, he is always getting caught from behind during games when he hits daylight. Is his 40 time exaggerated?] Does he just not have good game speed? Do his pads weight him down? lol. or is he tired once he breaks one? What's the deal there.

Not trying to be a wise guy here but what do you think? 4.2 is probably Randy Moss in his prime. Does anyone think Patrick Robinson would be catching him from behind?

FUNBUNCHER
01-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Why would he go back to WVU??? Strange decision on his part considering how much production he's had thus far in his college career.

Maybe Devine wants to focus on gaining some lbs.

KyleReese
01-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Why would he go back to WVU??? Strange decision on his part considering how much production he's had thus far in his college career.

Maybe Devine wants to focus on gaining some lbs.

Actually I read he wants to complete his degree in Molecular Engineering.

brat316
01-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Actually I read he wants to complete his degree in Molecular Engineering.

WTF..? He isn't a bussiness major or criminal justice or hospitality and management major?

KyleReese
01-14-2010, 05:35 PM
WTF..? He isn't a bussiness major or criminal justice or hospitality and management major?

LOL You know i was being sarcastic right....

FloridaSkinzFan
01-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Dumb choice. Oh well, I guess I'll bump this thread next year.

Scotty D
01-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Why do you keep making Terminator usernames?

Flyboy
01-15-2010, 01:25 AM
The TV show was better imo.