PDA

View Full Version : Prospect Hot List - Regular Season Wrap-Up

Scott Wright
12-11-2009, 05:18 AM
Hey,

Shane and I have put our heads together and come up with a final regular season Hot List. These are the prospects who have improved their draft stock the most over the course of the past few months. Be sure to check it out, this is definitely a must-read for draftniks!

Prospect Hot List - Regular Season Wrap-Up
http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/HotList/Hot-List.php

Note: Shane and I will also be appearing on The Sports Show with Greg DePalma to talk about the Hot List on Friday, December 11. The show begins at 4pm EST and you can listen in live at:
http://primesportsnetwork.com/

princefielder28
12-11-2009, 10:14 AM
It's good to see Vladimir Ducasse getting some recognition...there's some real exciting interior OL guys this year

ElectricEye
12-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Probably my favorite hot list of the year. Love every one of those guys...including Greg Hardy haha. Vladimir Ducasse is a pretty legit guy too, it is nice to see some attention for him as pf mentioned. Can't wait to see him at the combine or whatever bowl he gets into. If he can prove he can play a tackle spot(RT is a possibility for him IMO) his stock will soar.

CashmoneyDrew
12-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Dan Williams definitely made the right decision coming back for his senior year. I remember there was talk of him declaring once Fulmer was fired.

Shane P. Hallam
12-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Thanks guys, had a good time talking with Scott and Greg about the list as well.

This list is the wrap-up, so all of these guys have helped their stock tremendously. Glad people like it. I'm excited to see if some of them can carry it over into Bowl Games and post-season all star-games. Guys like Sean Canfield, Jimmy Graham, and Schofield could make some more money by dominating at those games.

Don Vito
12-12-2009, 09:23 AM
F.Y.I., Greg Hardy is playing in the Cotton Bowl. He practiced with the team yesterday and wants to play. I'd keep an eye on that.