PDA

View Full Version : Listen In Live Today!

Scott Wright
12-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Be sure to tune in to "The Sports Show" today at 4pm EST.

We'll be talking about pro and college football and also be joined by Shane Hallam to discuss the new Year-End Prospect Hot List. Should be a lot of fun, don't miss it!

http://www.primesportsnetwork.com

Shane P. Hallam
12-11-2009, 06:55 PM
It was fun! Hope some people listened. Scott and Greg broke down plenty of prospects and current NFL players, and it was fun talking with them both.

adamprez2003
12-11-2009, 07:36 PM
great show. listened in today and i have to say it was one of the better shows Ive heard amateur or pro. you guys handled yourselves well

Halsey
12-11-2009, 09:25 PM
I listen every Friday night at work. I listen to a lot of podcasts. I'll give you an opinion from a seasoned podcast listener if want, Shane. Is this your first time appearing on radio or podcast?

Halsey
12-11-2009, 09:36 PM
lol I made that post and look in another thread and notice my rep is suddenly in the negative. I guess he doesn't want my opinion... :D

edit: and now I check back again and see my rep way in the positive. Must be a forum bug or something.

Shane P. Hallam
12-11-2009, 10:08 PM
I listen every Friday night at work. I listen to a lot of podcasts. I'll give you an opinion from a seasoned podcast listener if want, Shane. Is this your first time appearing on radio or podcast?

Sure thing! I came on the show last year during the draft. I also did my own podcast the last two years.