PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones Attacked

TNewFan41
03-11-2007, 08:45 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2794605

Wow.

princefielder28
03-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Now he has a sense of what he does to other people although his aren't always that severe. Sorry to hear though

bored of education
03-11-2007, 08:47 PM
GOOD, knock some sense in that Fumb Duck

KILLERSANTA
03-11-2007, 08:48 PM
wow....that sucks

TitleTown088
03-11-2007, 08:49 PM
I wonder if any of it was his fault.....Wait Packman **** off? I doubt it.

The Unseen
03-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Karma's a you-know-what

jetsfan3
03-11-2007, 09:22 PM
In a couple weeks there will be a thread with a similar title, and it will look like this:

Pacman Jones Attacked *insert name*

Vikes99ej
03-11-2007, 09:23 PM
He is always around crime. ALWAYS.

frogstomp
03-11-2007, 09:29 PM
I would actually rather have a T.O. thread.

At least T.O. will have some effect on a team next year. Pacman will just be dead.

RaiderNation
03-11-2007, 09:45 PM
lol. pacman needs to be released

ninerfan
03-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Well if your gonna live the life then........

someone447
03-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Did you guys even read the story? It said witnesses said that he "was just trying to be a normal customer." There is absolutely nothing that gave any indication that he did anything. I can't stand the guy, but I don't think this one is his fault.

Is it just me or does his life seem to be a lot like DH's from Playmakers?

TheChampIsHere
03-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Did you guys even read the story? It said witnesses said that he "was just trying to be a normal customer." There is absolutely nothing that gave any indication that he did anything. I can't stand the guy, but I don't think this one is his fault.

Is it just me or does his life seem to be a lot like DH's from Playmakers?

without the coke habit, but a similar situation with him hanging around the wrong crowd because thats what he knows and he feels like hes gotta keep it real.

OzTitan
03-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Nothing like DH, the media jumped on Pacman almost instantly, DH was getting free rides with the media IIRC.

Severe Punishment
03-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Severe Punishment
03-11-2007, 10:57 PM
without the coke habit, but a similar situation with him hanging around the wrong crowd because thats what he knows and he feels like hes gotta keep it real.
real what exactly ? ....I guess I'm to old...but I never understood what real thing they're talking about.

etk
03-11-2007, 10:59 PM
This man just cannot keep his hand out of the cookie jar, one way or another. Even if the jar finds his hand, instead of vice versa, he just can't keep it out.

Microphon200
03-11-2007, 11:04 PM
It seems like trouble is always a short ways away for him.

doingthisinsteadofwork
03-11-2007, 11:09 PM
wow.....he cant seem to stay out of trouble.

Geo
03-11-2007, 11:13 PM
http://games.paginablog.nl/games/blinky-thumb.jpg

critesy
03-11-2007, 11:13 PM
espn had a nice story about him, i feel bad for him in a way.

Severe Punishment
03-11-2007, 11:18 PM
I find it hard to have pity for a multi millioin dollar athlete who hit the "genetic lottery" (by being born with ability to run as fast as he does and jump as high as he can) who has the mindset of a 14 year old.

Pity should be reserved for those who can't help their condition (Cancer patients, M.S. and Parkinsons sufferers) not idiots who refuse to change
their environment because of some false beleif about "keeping it real" (Which since no one has answered I'm gong to assume means being loyal to the lowlifes around you in your youth who have no ambition or talent themselves)

Non_Sequitur
03-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

:eek:

lol

bantx
03-12-2007, 12:58 AM
NVM.Stupid

Green Bay Scat
03-12-2007, 03:24 AM
Mr Jones, Mike JONES. Pacs keepin this **** real, like they say, "you can take the n!gga out of the ghetto, but ya cant take the ghetto out of the n!gga" But seriously a pocket knife. That dipshit might as well die, what im wondering is what if he had a gun, and just shot Pac there, doesnt he have any body guards after what happened recently?

Caddy
03-12-2007, 04:00 AM
You don't wish this upon anyone..... Except maybe PacMan

niel89
03-12-2007, 04:05 AM
http://www.igniq.com/images/pacman_040805.JPG

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2007, 08:02 AM
GOOD, knock some sense in that Fumb Duck

Good post, exactly how I feel, you just said it better than I would have.

stephenson86
03-12-2007, 09:21 AM
the guy can do what ever the hell he wants with his life, whether or not you agree with it is completely different. but you shouldnt be wishing harm on a guy who is living his life the way he does because thats just close minded, we are all individuals and we all do things our own way.

jkpigskin
03-12-2007, 09:37 AM
wtf?

pacman cant catch a break

frogstomp
03-12-2007, 10:56 AM
the guy can do what ever the hell he wants with his life, whether or not you agree with it is completely different. but you shouldnt be wishing harm on a guy who is living his life the way he does because thats just close minded, we are all individuals and we all do things our own way.

The way he is living his life is *directly* negatively affecting others. He is aware of this, and continues to do stupid things. Now, assuming he is not to blame for this in some way (which we'll never know, the whole story never gets reported), he still makes lots of idiotic decisions that hurt his team, if not his family and friends.

Now, I don't wish harm on him, and I believe we all have the right to make choices to an extent. However, I also believe he should be removed from the Titans organization, as they also have the right to not have a crazy mother constantly creating distractions. He's skilled, but he's most definitely not a "once-in-a-lifetime" skilled. The Titans should invest their time/money/trust somewhere else.

The Unseen
03-12-2007, 11:03 AM

I don't wish harm on him, but he is a criminal. I have little respect for criminals, that respect diminishing by each more crime that they commit. They can re-earn my respect by "turning it around." Pacman has yet to do that.

jdcdam1
03-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Man y'all are crazy something bad happens to someone and y'all say he deserves it and you hope he dies and he needs to be cut, etc? what? Only lame couch potato immature idiots would say something like that.

frogstomp
03-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I don't wish harm on him, but he is a criminal. I have little respect for criminals, that respect diminishing by each more crime that they commit. They can re-earn my respect by "turning it around." Pacman has yet to do that.

Or the severity of the crime.

Some criminals will never regain my respect.

The Unseen
03-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Or the severity of the crime.

Some criminals will never regain my respect.

True. I can think of the examples on the Jaguars this year: Reggie Williams, Brian Williams, and Khalif Barnes. Reggie was busted for pot along with some sort of traffic violation, Brain got a DUI and may have been speeding (can't remember), and Barnes was busted for speeding and I think a DUI. I don't condone any of those actions, but if they don't repeat I'm not going to always think negatively of them and have the word "thug" pop into my head when I hear about them. Reggie's pot bust was in the offseason, so he was more being stupid for being one of the many NFL pot-smokers to get caught rather than being some type of aggregious offender. I think Brian's DUI was early in the year and he played the next game. Khalif's speeding/DUI was probably the worst of them all: Del Rio publicly chided him and benched him for that next game.

stephenson86
03-12-2007, 02:02 PM
The way he is living his life is *directly* negatively affecting others. He is aware of this, and continues to do stupid things. Now, assuming he is not to blame for this in some way (which we'll never know, the whole story never gets reported), he still makes lots of idiotic decisions that hurt his team, if not his family and friends.

Now, I don't wish harm on him, and I believe we all have the right to make choices to an extent. However, I also believe he should be removed from the Titans organization, as they also have the right to not have a crazy mother constantly creating distractions. He's skilled, but he's most definitely not a "once-in-a-lifetime" skilled. The Titans should invest their time/money/trust somewhere else.

i really dont want him back....but we did f*** all to bring in CB talent in FA so we need him just to keep a little bit of hope for our pass defense

someone447
03-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I find it hard to have pity for a multi millioin dollar athlete who hit the "genetic lottery" (by being born with ability to run as fast as he does and jump as high as he can) who has the mindset of a 14 year old.

Pity should be reserved for those who can't help their condition (Cancer patients, M.S. and Parkinsons sufferers) not idiots who refuse to change
their environment because of some false beleif about "keeping it real" (Which since no one has answered I'm gong to assume means being loyal to the lowlifes around you in your youth who have no ambition or talent themselves)

Keeping it real is just not selling out. It is sticking with your friends, whether they deserve it or not. Unfortunately, it seems that in the black community it means staying gangster, even if you weren't gangster in the first place.

TitanHope
03-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Pac Man was at a bowling alley with his family when a crazed fan walked up to him, initiated a dispute, and threatened him with violence. You can not sympathize with him, cuz even I and other Titans fans don't. But the posters who said he deserved it should be ashamed of themselves.

Though, I do think its hilarious for someone who thinks of himself as so hardcore, such as Pac, almost got shanked while at the local Family Fun Center.