PDA

View Full Version : Sprint carrier users!

HawkeyeFan
12-13-2009, 02:26 PM
I had a question. I'm really thinking about switching to SPRINT after my contract is up with my current carrier ( US Cellular ). I'd be getting the HTC Hero with Android phone.

The question is, how is the service? Is the network good? Also how is the NFL Mobile Live application?

Thanks!

vidae
12-13-2009, 03:20 PM
My mom actually works at Sprint and she likes that phone. Service would probably depend on where you live and imo the NFL Mobile Live thing is cool but unnecessary.

If you have any super specific questions, feel free to PM me and I can try to relay them to her and see what she says.

Brent
12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
android is the bee's knees; nothing compares. that is all.

j05son
12-13-2009, 04:24 PM
I don't have Sprint, however the biggest knock on them has always been their customer service.

JRTPlaya21
12-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Customer service is solid now & you would be getting the best rates for some quality phones. You could only fare better at Verizon but they can be kinda pricey.

Nalej
12-13-2009, 05:18 PM
I've had sprint for 5 yrs now and I love it.
Never had a costumer service issue though I've heard the complaints.
don't know much about the phone- i'm still rocking the instinct

vikes_28
12-13-2009, 09:40 PM
It really depends on what your looking for. Their customer service sucks. But their prices are very affordable. Verizon has the best coverage area, while sprint has one of the worst. Their phones are quality for business purposes, but not really for the common phone that teenagers use.

j05son
12-14-2009, 02:15 AM
Customer service is solid now & you would be getting the best rates for some quality phones. You could only fare better at Verizon but they can be kinda pricey.

Consumer Report had Sprint ranked 3rd overall out of the 4 main cell carriers (Verizon 1st, TMobile 2nd and at&t last) in which Sprint tested low on customer service along with customer issues being resolved being the lowest.