PDA

View Full Version : PF28's Current Offensive Rankings

princefielder28
12-14-2009, 03:10 PM
It's pretty much only seniors but I've added guys who've declared their intentions already. I wanted to rank more RBs but the senior class sucks so much that I stopped at ten.

QB
1. Sam Bradford* :: Oklahoma
2. Jimmy Clausen* :: Notre Dame
3. Dan LeFevour :: Central Michigan
4. Tony Pike :: Cincinnati
5. Colt McCoy :: Texas
6. Tim Tebow :: Florida
7. Sean Canfield :: Oregon State
8. Levi Brown :: Troy
9. Jarrett Brown :: West Virginia
10. Daryll Clark :: Penn State
11. Tim Hiller :: Western Michigan
12. Joe Webb :: UAB
13. John Skelton :: Fordham
14. Rusty Smith :: Florida Atlantic
15. Bill Stull :: Pittsburgh

RB
1. CJ Spiller :: Clemson
2. Toby Gerhart :: Stanford
3. Anthony Dixon :: Mississippi State
4. Ben Tate :: Auburn
5. Montario Hardesty :: Tennessee
6. LeGarrette Blount :: Oregon
7. Chris Brown :: Oklahoma
8. Andre Anderson :: Tulane
9. James Starks :: Buffalo
10. LaMarcus Coker :: Hampton

WR
1. Dez Bryant* :: Oklahoma State
2. Golden Tate* :: Notre Dame
3. Mardy Gilyard :: Cincinnati
4. Brandon LaFell :: Louisiana State
5. Eric Decker :: Minnesota
6. Jordan Shipley :: Texas
7. Jeremy Williams :: Tulane
8. Riley Cooper :: Florida
9. Danario Alexander :: Missouri
10. Jacoby Ford :: Clemson
11. Andre Roberts :: Citadel
12. Taylor Price :: Ohio
13. Dexter McCluster :: Ole Miss
14. Emmanuel Sanders :: Southern Methodist
15. Naaman Roosevelt :: Buffalo

TE
1. Jermaine Gresham :: Oklahoma
2. Ed Dickson :: Oregon
3. Garrett Graham :: Wisconsin
4. Anthony McCoy :: USC
5. Dennis Pitta :: BYU
6. Colin Peek :: Alabama
7. Tony Moeaki :: Iowa
8. Jimmy Graham :: Maimi(FL)
9. Scott Sicko :: New Hampshire
10. Nathan Overbay :: Eastern Washington

OT
1. Russell Okung :: Oklahoma State
2. Trent Williams :: Oklahoma
3. Jason Fox :: Miami(FL)
4. Charles Brown :: USC
5. Selvish Capers :: West Virginia
6. Jared Veldheer :: Hillsdale
7. Tony Washington :: Abilene Christian
8. Ciron Black :: Louisiana State
9. Kyle Calloway :: Iowa
10. Adam Ulatoski :: Texas

OG
1. Mike Iupati :: Idaho
2. Valdimir Ducasse :: UMASS
3. Jon Asamoah :: Illinois
4. Mike Johnson :: Alabama
5. John Jerry :: Mississippi
6. Sergio Render :: Virginia Tech
7. Cord Howard :: Georgia Tech
8. Mitch Petrus :: Arkansas
9. Brandon Carter :: Texas Tech
10. Austin Thomas :: Clemson

C
1. Matt Tennant :: Boston College
2. J.D. Walton :: Baylor
3. Eric Olsen :: Notre Dame
4. Ted Larsen :: NC State
5. Kenny Alfred :: Washington State

DiG
12-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Nice job as awalys.

I know you love the MAC but LeFevour at 3 feels a bit high. I do like LeFevour a lot. Im just not sure the likelihood of him getting drafter ahead of some of those guys behind him. I like where you have Canfield, though personally I'd have him ahead of Tebow too.

Id be interested to see your rb rankings with juniors because right now it looks sad. It needs the likes of dwyer, devine, and maybe matthews. Time will tell though on who declares and who doesnt.

How much seperates Fox and Trent Williams for you? Ive got them really really close right now and think that when its said and done Fox could leap frog Trent.

princefielder28
12-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Nice job as awalys.

I know you love the MAC but LeFevour at 3 feels a bit high. I do like LeFevour a lot. Im just not sure the likelihood of him getting drafter ahead of some of those guys behind him. I like where you have Canfield, though personally I'd have him ahead of Tebow too.

Id be interested to see your rb rankings with juniors because right now it looks sad. It needs the likes of dwyer, devine, and maybe matthews. Time will tell though on who declares and who doesnt.

How much seperates Fox and Trent Williams for you? Ive got them really really close right now and think that when its said and done Fox could leap frog Trent.

I don't believe that Dan will be drafted ahead of someone like McCoy but I put my rankings based on how I feel about them, not how I feel they'll be drafted. With Canfield and Tebow, it's so close but I gave Tebow the nod.

If I factored in those younger backs I think Spiller would still be one, followed by Matthews, Dwyer, and Gerhart.

Fox and Williams are pretty close as well. What separates them for me is the fact that I believe Fox can be a LT in the NFL, while I think Williams will be best suited on the right side.

wicket
12-14-2009, 05:52 PM
I had ????'s about bradford last season and add to that a year of only getting injured. Dont see how he is QB1 tbqh

Scotty D
12-14-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm a big LeFevour fan! Excited to see where he goes after the scouting process.

Matthew Jones
12-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Trent Williams is ranked really highly. I wouldn't touch him in the first round. I don't know what you have the others ranked as, but I'd say either you're a little low on the OTs this year or you really like Trent for some reason - he hasn't shown anything that would make me think highly of him in the games I've seen this year. Also interesting to see Bradford ahead of Clausen. That's going to be beaten to death, but I think Clausen is a little bit better. Where would you rank Benn now that he's declared?

gpngc
12-16-2009, 07:00 PM
Dezmon Briscoe!

ThePudge
12-16-2009, 07:02 PM
I like your rankings, and I like that youre not afraid to take some chances and stray from the norm. Obviously we can't agree on them all. I think Miami TE Jimmy Graham has a future in the top three-four rounds after the draft process has taken it's course.

phlysac
12-16-2009, 07:08 PM
I'd also have to say that Dorin Dickerson deserves to be listed in the top-10 of TE prospects.

TitanHope
12-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh sweet mother of LaMarcus Coker... Man, if Tennessee had him and Hardesty, along with Bryce Brown, then the Vols could've had the best backfield in the NCAA. What a waste, but from a talent standpoint, he's probably higher than the SEC Senior Trio of Dixon, Tate, and Hardesty. He's just got so many character concerns...maybe this year's Bernard Scott?

princefielder28
12-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Trent Williams is ranked really highly. I wouldn't touch him in the first round. I don't know what you have the others ranked as, but I'd say either you're a little low on the OTs this year or you really like Trent for some reason - he hasn't shown anything that would make me think highly of him in the games I've seen this year. Also interesting to see Bradford ahead of Clausen. That's going to be beaten to death, but I think Clausen is a little bit better. Where would you rank Benn now that he's declared?

Trent has been out of place as a LT and I think once he moves back to the right side he'll be just as good as he was last year; reminds me the Gosder Cherilus situation of a couple years ago. I would probably put Benn at #2. He's so good but everyone knows the story with Illinois and their ****** play.

princefielder28
12-16-2009, 07:33 PM
I like your rankings, and I like that youre not afraid to take some chances and stray from the norm. Obviously we can't agree on them all. I think Miami TE Jimmy Graham has a future in the top three-four rounds after the draft process has taken it's course.

I'll admit I have not watched for Jimmy Graham as much as I would have liked, but I look forward to the bowl game with Wisconsin to see more of what he's about.

princefielder28
12-18-2009, 08:46 PM
DE
1. Brandon Graham :: Michigan
2. Jerry Hughes :: TCU
3. Greg Hardy :: Mississippi
4. Corey Wootton :: Northwestern
5. George Selvie :: South Florida
6. O’Brien Schofield :: Wisconsin
7. CJ Wilson :: East Carolina
8. Austen Lane :: Murray State
9. Alex Carrington :: Arkansas State
10. Willie Young :: NC State

DT
1. Ndamukong Suh :: Nebraska
2. Gerald McCoy :: Oklahoma*
3. Dan Williams :: Tennessee
4. Jared Odrick :: Penn State
5. Arthur Jones :: Syracuse
6. Lamarr Houston :: Texas
7. Tyson Alualu :: California
8. Terrence Cody :: Alabama
9. Vince Oghobaase :: Duke
10. D’Anthony Smith :: Louisiana Tech

OLB
1. Sean Weatherspoon :: Missouri
2. Ricky Sapp :: Clemson
3. Eric Norwood :: South Carolina
4. Sergio Kindle :: Texas
5. AJ Edds :: Iowa
6. Roddrick Muckelroy :: Texas
7. Dekoda Watson :: Florida State
8. Arthur Moats :: James Madison
9. Rico McCoy :: Tennessee
10. Adrian Tracy :: William & Mary

ILB
1. Brandon Spikes :: Florida
2. Daryl Washington :: TCU
3. Pat Angerer :: Iowa
4. Sean Lee :: Penn State
5. Micah Johnson :: Kentucky

CB
1. Perrish Cox :: Oklahoma State
2. Kyle Wilson :: Boise State
3. Brandon Ghee :: Wake Forest
4. Alterraun Verner :: UCLA
5. Patrick Robinson :: Florida State
6. Akwasi Owusu-Ansah :: Indiana(PA)
7. Syd’Quan Thompson :: California
8. Devin McCourty :: Rutgers
9. Trevard Lindley :: Kentucky
10. Javier Arenas :: Alabama

S
1. Eric Berry :: Tennessee*
2. Taylor Mays :: USC
3. Nate Allen :: South Florida
4. Robert Johnson :: Utah
5. Darrell Stuckey :: Kansas
6. Myron Lewis :: Vanderbilt
7. TJ Ward :: Oregon
8. Harry Coleman :: LSU
9. Barry Church :: Toledo
10. Terrell Skinner :: Maryland

holt_bruce81
12-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Awesome stuff. I love Dan LeFevour, and I probably would rank Pike over Clausen. Might be the only one though lol

GatorsBullsFan
12-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Brandon Graham the best DE?....Try 4th or 5th....Other than that the rest look pretty good except you don't have Jahvid Best in there