PDA

View Full Version : Titus Young, WR, Boise State

BrabbitMcRabbit
12-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Any chance he comes out this year? What round do you think he'll go in? What do you think about his pro prospects?

BrabbitMcRabbit
12-16-2009, 06:54 PM
...Bueller?

Dirt McGirt
12-17-2009, 08:13 PM
I am interested to hear this too. I don't know enough about him to make any evaluation, but I was impressed with the game I did get to watch this season.

broncofan7
12-17-2009, 08:31 PM
He certainly has talent, but I would be surprised if he decided to declare, if he did I would see him as a 7th round pick simply because Boise doesn't have a long list of pro athletes. He also has had a suspension as well.

I've watched some Boise games and I really like the receiver that plays across of him in Austin Pettis. Pettis has better size, and is a touchdown machine with an impressive 14 for the year. I could see Pettis as a 2nd round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft.

Day One Pick
12-17-2009, 11:10 PM
He certainly has talent, but I would be surprised if he decided to declare, if he did I would see him as a 7th round pick simply because Boise doesn't have a long list of pro athletes. He also has had a suspension as well.

I've watched some Boise games and I really like the receiver that plays across of him in Austin Pettis. Pettis has better size, and is a touchdown machine with an impressive 14 for the year. I could see Pettis as a 2nd round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft.

I like Pettis a lot too. I think he's a big time sleeper right now, but by this time next year I think he'll be a household name.

princefielder28
12-17-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm a fan of Titus, just an exciting player. I don't think he declares this year and it wouldn't make sense for him to do so anyways. I think next year we could be looking at a player who works his way into the bottom of round three or the top of round four. He provides special teams ability and that's obviously attractive as well.