PDA

View Full Version : Rams cut Incognito

detknowitall
12-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Grab him! thats what I say. we need good guard play so badly. He's easily an upgrade over Loper, Ramirez, or Peterman going into next year.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/12/15/rams.ap/index.html

tblain1
12-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Grab him! thats what I say. we need good guard play so badly. He's easily an upgrade over Loper, Ramirez, or Peterman going into next year.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/12/15/rams.ap/index.html

I heard that. I agree. He might be the dirtiest player in the league but... well actually that is a reason to grab him. Do it now!

Babylon
12-16-2009, 04:36 PM
I heard that. I agree. He might be the dirtiest player in the league but... well actually that is a reason to grab him. Do it now!

Must be the Kyle Turley legacy there in Ram Land. As for Incognito his probably isnt being dirty it's being stupid, he cant keep from getting penalties.

SINCE1978
12-16-2009, 08:30 PM
I know Schwartz & co. have made a living (sort of?) grabbing as many waiver wire players (ie other teams dirty laundry) as possible this season. I like the no position is set type of mentality on a bad team like this but I have 2 thoughts: 1) the abuse of this building method is just that ... abusive. There is difficulty with professional chemistry & a core nucleus is hard to establish since the door seems to continually be revolving & 2) about this specific acquisition ... a Rams cast off? I worry if they could not use him why should Detroit want him?

Addict
12-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Signing a guy who was cut by the Rams really sounds like a fantastic idea. Brilliant.

tblain1
12-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Signing a guy who was cut by the Rams really sounds like a fantastic idea. Brilliant.

Yeah, you are right. We are the Lions. We are much better than that.

BTW, Buffalo acquired him. Miami also attempted to claim him.

Brent
12-18-2009, 03:11 PM
he's talented but that dude cant keep his **** together for one game. 11 personal fouls this year... ELEVEN!