PDA

View Full Version : Packers-Steelers

TitleTown088
12-19-2009, 03:28 PM
This is kinda a big one. Surprised nothing is up yet.

I hope someone Hines ward 's Hines Ward.

ImBrotherCain
12-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Like i said in the General Discussion... Ill be there. Hopefully i can put these awful Steeler Fans in their place

cvv84
12-19-2009, 03:49 PM
This is kinda a big one. Surprised nothing is up yet.

I hope someone Hines ward 's Hines Ward.

Its been up for a few days. Seems like the Packers board as a whole though has been kinda dead for the past few days.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37137

TitleTown088
12-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Its been up for a few days. Seems like the Packers board as a whole though has been kinda dead for the past few days.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37137 Holy crap I totally missed that. Sorry we can use the other one.

Whistler6
12-19-2009, 04:26 PM
The past few weeks have been in must win category, and even though they can afford to lose this game without dashing their playoff hopes...It's definitely a "statement" game.

Time to show the nation they are a team worth respecting in the playoffs. I would be perfectly fine with a loss as long as the special teams coverage, kicking game, and punting game looks sound. And there are no major injuries.

A win would be great, especially against the defending champs, but they are still a reallllllllly dangerous team at a dangerous time of the season (snow, weather, on the road, etc)

umphrey
12-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Time to show the nation they are a team worth respecting in the playoffs. I would be perfectly fine with a loss as long as the special teams coverage, kicking game, and punting game looks sound. And there are no major injuries.

If we lose like that, it means we got out played on offense and/or defense. Wouldn't be good.

ImBrotherCain
12-20-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm sitting the stadium freezing me arse off waiting for kick off... Iets go Pack!!!

umphrey
12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Cut Jarrett Bush. At halftime.

NickCollins36
12-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Theres jarrett bush for ya

ImBrotherCain
12-20-2009, 03:22 PM
God Bush is trash get him off the ******* field

umphrey
12-20-2009, 03:29 PM
One bad play and we look just like the pre Bucs game Packers. Penalties on ST, false start, OL isn't blocking anyone, and stupid play calling. Please, no one try to tell me the interior is the strength of our OL. They are getting abused today, again. Also on that possible helmet to helmet on Rodgers, Grant was there to block those two blitzers and he chose to whiff on them both.

umphrey
12-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Here's a positive: Raji is beasting it at NT. Hasn't really shown up yet but he's getting a great push. Expect a sack or TFL for him sometime this half.