PDA

View Full Version : Armanti Edwards

tolnaballa
12-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Don't get me wrong he is a great college football player.

But how does Scott have him rated the 13 best overall senior WR?

He has never played WR before, he is a D1AA prospect. But yet he is rated higher then a guy like Shay Hodge. Who has produced for four years in a row in the toughest conference in college football.

Personally I think Shay Hodge is going to be a good player in the NFL.

I don't think Armanti Edwards is the next Josh Cribbs either, he doesn't have the bulk that Cribbs does.

Day One Pick
12-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Maybe he doesn't realize he's a QB.

CC.SD
12-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Maybe Scott knows the future.

YAYareaRB
12-21-2009, 03:43 PM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/09/02/sports/02michigan.xlarge1.jpg

Day One Pick
12-21-2009, 04:13 PM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/09/02/sports/02michigan.xlarge1.jpg

Well in that case he should be in the first round.

Shane P. Hallam
12-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Well in that case he should be in the first round.

There aren't enough picks for every player that dominated Michigan to be selected in the first round.

Mr.KnowItAll
12-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Reminds me of Brad Smith. I don't think he has that good of speed though.

RedVision
12-21-2009, 09:27 PM
He has never played WR before, he is a D1AA prospect. But yet he is rated higher then a guy like Shay Hodge. Who has produced for four years in a row in the toughest conference in college football.

or all-conference performers like Kerry Meier, Bryan Anderson, Emmanuel Sanders etc. for that matter.

cajuncorey
12-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't get me wrong he is a great college football player.

But how does Scott have him rated the 13 best overall senior WR?

Personally I think Shay Hodge is going to be a good player in the NFL.

I don't think Armanti Edwards is the next Josh Cribbs either, he doesn't have the bulk that Cribbs does.

ive learned not to go against scott wright, cause in the draft world thats like going against God. lol. he can predict anything

TitanHope
12-21-2009, 09:55 PM
I love Edwards. I know I may be in the minority, but I've seen him play live a few times and I've become a big fan. I absolutely think he has a place in the NFL, whether it be at backup QB, WR, PR/KR, or otherwise ATH.

ElectricEye
12-22-2009, 01:06 AM
We'll see with Edwards. Let's be honest; not many of us know much about the guy. Especially as a wide receiver. I know he's not a quarterback, but that's fairly obvious. I've seen him play a bit, but not enough times to form much of an opinion on his prospects as a receiver.Players like him are sort of loosing their luster with the Pat White experiment not getting off to a good start in Miami and not having any major impact made by a QB/WR convert in a few years. I do like Edwards a lot from what I have seen though. He's a 4.5 type speed guy, smallish, with good quickness and vision as a runner. He could end up doing some damage if he takes to wide receiver well. His position in Scott's rankings is probably based on potential upside.