PDA

View Full Version : Keith Bulluck Torn ACL

DoughBoy
12-21-2009, 05:07 PM
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20091221/SPORTS01/91221040/1027/Titans+lose+Keith+Bulluck++David+Thornton+for+rest +of+season

:( sucks. Might have been his last game as a Titan.

TitanHope
12-21-2009, 05:38 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

David Thornton is going on IR too.

DoughBoy
12-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Who will take Bullucks place? Keglar?

TitanHope
12-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Keglar or Allred will step up. Keglar looked slow when he got beat for the TD against the Phins, but Allred didn't do anything when he was in either.

One thing that's certain is that Tully and McRath will be the Nickel LB's, and I except for Vinny Fuller to see more playing time as well - especially against the Chargers who like the throw the ball. We'll run more Nickel than usual.

Looks like Jamie Winborn was brought in for depth as well.

CashmoneyDrew
12-21-2009, 11:17 PM
I kinda had a feeling it would be this after seeing him go down without much resistance.

What does this mean about his contract situation?

D-Unit
12-21-2009, 11:19 PM
I kinda had a feeling it would be this after seeing him go down without much resistance.

What does this mean about his contract situation?
Yeah, this becomes very risky all of a sudden. I was hoping the Cowboys could target him, but I don't think it would be a wise decision after all. I always admired him from afar. One of the best coverage LBs in the league.

TitanHope
12-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Yeah, this becomes very risky all of a sudden. I was hoping the Cowboys could target him, but I don't think it would be a wise decision after all. I always admired him from afar. One of the best coverage LBs in the league.

You like him at 3-4 ILB?

I think it actually gives the Titans a better chance at re-signing him. His shot at making big money somewhere else took a shot. One of the best things about KBull was his durability. Now he's a 32 year old 4-3 OLB coming off of an ACL injury late in the season.

Either way, I still hope we tag him and then work out a short-term deal that pays him market value.

aNYtitan
12-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Man thats crazy, but I think it shows how much we need to go out and grab a linebacker during the offseason