PDA

View Full Version : Fail 2.0

vikes_28
12-22-2009, 03:14 PM
I can't seem to find the old FAIL thread that I made. So here is an all new FAIL thread, where we can discuss all of your FAIL moments that happen to you in your recent days.

I have a longggg story to tell. And believe it if you want..

But I was a sophomore in high school, and I was going to a Halloween party with some of my friends. Well, I had eaten something that night that didn't agree with my stomach. So I'm sitting there the whole time, feeling extremely uncomfortable because my stomach is A) Making awkward noises, and B) I had to poop so bad. But you know the whole crappophobia thing (look it up on urban dictionary).

So I was sitting pretty good while i was just sitting down, but then the person who was putting on the party had a scavenger hunt planned... I had to get up, and I had to walk for over 5 miles.

It was getting to be about 9 at night, so it was really dark. I said to one of my friends, "Dude, I have to poop so bad, I don't think I can make it back to the house."

"What? Why can't you hold it?"

"I don't feel good man."

So with that, In somebodies front yard, I pull my pants down and just let it fly, my friend hears the plop of the **** on the grass. And his words were "OHH man! That's nasty."

So, I was wearing depression pants (running tights), and I pulled them up, and I started to feel the un-wiped **** smearing all over my ass, I get inside, smelling like ****, and go strait to the bathroom. I sit down, and start wiping the **** off of my ass with toilet paper. Eventually I get to wiping it off my pants, and what do you think happens next?

Yeah...You guessed it, I flushed the toilet and it didn't flush. I don't understand why people don't put plungers next to toilets...

So that night I became a man, and actually stuck my hand in toilet paper and water, pulled the toilet paper out and threw it in the bathtub. Did that work? Noooooo, of course not. I flushed the toilet again, and this time water started pouring out on the floor. At that point, I hollered at the owner of the house and asked about a plunger....

And the owner of the house wasn't mad, but he was a little irritated. After this incident, I left, majorly embarrassed, because not only did I ruin their bathroom, but I also **** myself.

FAIL? I think so.

Hurricanes25
12-22-2009, 03:16 PM
That just made my day. Just an awesome story.

SwagU
12-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Lmao, one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. I feel your pain Vikes I too have crappophobia.

Bills2083
12-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Very good story Vikes.
I have no such stories - Good for me :) Bad for you :(

El Peefs?????
12-22-2009, 03:32 PM
You gotta whipe your ass with leaves or other foliage, that is the key man. Ive taken a few outdoor shats, you gotta work with what youve got.

Hawk
12-22-2009, 03:32 PM
I went home with a girl one night after a party, and we both were still a little tipsy. We started fooling around a little bit, and I knew I had to **** but I could hold it off. What I couldn't hold off what the immense amount of pressure to fart. We ended up having sex, and at some point during, it slipped and I let out the most heinous smell known to man. She said she had to go to the bathroom, and I quietly exited her apartment, called a friend and had him pick me up. Haven't heard from the girl or seen her since.

vikes_28
12-22-2009, 03:33 PM
You gotta whipe your ass with leaves or other foliage, that is the key man. Ive taken a few outdoor shats, you gotta work with what youve got.

That's the problem...there was no leaves to do it with. They all fell off the trees. :(

Bills2083
12-22-2009, 03:34 PM
That's the problem...there was no leaves to do it with. They all fell off the trees. :(

You could have resorted to what dogs do.
Sit on your buttocks and slide across the rug/carpet. Or in this case, the grass.

lol

El Peefs?????
12-22-2009, 03:36 PM

Gotta find something, I used grass once just picked up clumps of it. After that I figured I already took a crap nn the guys lawn, whats the harm in using his hose to wash myself off?

EvilNixon
12-22-2009, 03:41 PM
muahahahaha Cool story bro.

MetSox17
12-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Dude, there's so many ways you could have saved yourself that epic embarrassment.

1. Use your socks
2. Use your boxers/briefs
3. Use an undershirt
4. Man up and use your hand (if you were man enough to stick your hand in the toilet, why couldn't you wipe your ass?).

JFLO
12-22-2009, 03:45 PM
I was having sex with this girl in my jeep, while camping. Anyways, ( continuing with the poop theme) I had to **** all of a sudden. She told me to hurry up, but then I remembered that I didn't have any toliet paper in the jeep and I didn't want to walk to the campsite. So I grabbed one of my socks and took it with me.

I did my business outside, and went back to the jeep and continued with the girl. Then, unfortunately, I had to poop again. This time, she was getting frustrated and told me to hurry up and to not let it happen again. So I grabbed my other sock and did my business once again.

Thankfully, I didn't have to **** again before finishing up with her.

However, the next morning, she found her socks the next morning in a bush covered in ****.

FAIL.

vikes_28
12-22-2009, 03:47 PM
I was having sex with this girl in my jeep, while camping. Anyways, ( continuing with the poop theme) I had to **** all of a sudden. She told me to hurry up, but then I remembered that I didn't have any toliet paper in the jeep and I didn't want to walk to the campsite. So I grabbed one of my socks and took it with me.

I did my business outside, and went back to the jeep and continued with the girl. Then, unfortunately, I had to poop again. This time, she was getting frustrated and told me to hurry up and to not let it happen again. So I grabbed my other sock and did my business once again.

Thankfully, I didn't have to **** again before finishing up with her.

However, the next morning, she found her socks the next morning in a bush covered in ****.

FAIL.

Were you wearing her socks?

Let's not make this thread poop themed, cause the last thing on this forum that was poop themed got deleted. :(

JFLO
12-22-2009, 03:49 PM

Let's not make this thread poop themed, cause the last thing on this forum that was poop themed got deleted. :(

No we both took them off and she must have put hers right next to mine...

neko4
12-22-2009, 03:56 PM

Oh god... i have a poop/piss story and its just aching to be told

JFLO
12-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Oh god... i have a poop/piss story and its just aching to be told

Tell it, who cares if this thread gets deleted.

DoughBoy
12-22-2009, 04:00 PM
I shat myself doing sit-ups during second grade.

neko4
12-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Tell it, who cares if this thread gets deleted.

True, its a fairly long story, and a tad more graphic than the others

neko4
12-22-2009, 04:15 PM
I was at party at my friend's house. It was kind of small, but fun nonetheless. As things wound down we all basically decided to crash at the house. I go into the living room to sleep on a couch when my 280 pound black linemen friend barges into the living room with his boxers on and his eyes closed. He trips over a couch and stumbles to the bathroom. He jiggles the knob and realizes its locked so he starts pissing on the door. The kid in the bathroom opened up the door and almost got drenched.

Ralph passes out again meanwhile my friend (we'll call him Travis) is in a bedroom with two girls, we'll call one Tracy and the other Sally. Sally throws up so they put her in a different room.

An hour or so later Ralph wakes back up, sleep walking/pissing again. The down stairs bathroom was locked so i push his fat ass upstairs to the other bathroom. I get him in the bathroom and he stops right in front of the sink and lets loose. My friend who lives in the house (Tom) is pissed off and makes ralph sleep on the floor in the room tom and his gf are in (they were just sleeping so it wasnt a big deal).

Another hour passes and Ralph wakes up again and pisses on the floor of the room, but the worst was yet to come.

At around 4 am, another friend of mine (Rick) heres the static from a radio upstairs in the room where we put Sally. He walks up the stairs to investiage. On the way up he smells the most horrid of stenches. He gets in the room and finds that Sally had **** EVERYWHERE! literally. There was **** on the floor, **** on a nightstand, **** on a wall, and you could tell she tried to clean it up, but was too drunk. Rick wakes us all up and we go in. I saw the girl, she looked like a damn zombie. At around 8 am she woke up and asked us who **** everywhere. She was in complete denial and stills has trouble facing me in school. She made me apologize too, because she thought i was making up lies. This little party was the talk of the school for a few weeks though

CJSchneider
12-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Great, another shat/FAIL thread.

fischbowl
12-22-2009, 04:31 PM
This all reminds me of probably the most remembered story amongst my group of friends from grammar school. It was 4th grade and we were all at my buddy's house for New Years. One of my buddies had to poop so he went upstairs to the bathroom to do his business. He did, clogged the toilet, what have you. He took the **** out of the toilet and threw it in the hamper. His parents didn't notice it for a day or two.

vikes_28
12-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Great, another shat/FAIL thread.

Don't act like you've never shat yourself.

CJSchneider
12-22-2009, 04:44 PM
As per my IRC comment:

16:43 <CJSchneider> no, i've used my socks and boxers to wipe my gear on a few occasions, but I've never stuck my hand in the shatter

Caddy
12-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Compression Pants?

JFLO
12-22-2009, 05:45 PM
I don't think I've **** myself since 1st or 2nd grade...since my **** sock ordeal

I remember I was walking down my neighborhood and it just hit me all of a sudden. I didn't know what to do, so I just went to my friends house.

His parents say he wasn't home, so my plan was foiled. I didn't care, so I asked his parents if I could use the bathroom because I didn't think I was going to be able to make it home.

Then, those douche bag parents did the worst thing. They asked me if I had to pee or poop. I said poop and they ******* shut the door on me! Those two sonsabitches!

So, I ran home, but it was too late. I had already shat my pants...

LonghornsLegend
12-22-2009, 08:45 PM
LMAO awesome story Vikes ahahhaahhah :D:D:D

Go_Eagles77
12-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Once when I was like 10 years old, I was playing capture the flag with my friends and we were about a half mile away from one of my friends house, well this was after we went out to eat, I had diarrhea and eventually decided to walk back to his house to take a ****, I get all the way there, walk in and tell his mom I have to use the bathroom, open the door, only to **** my pants when I walk into the bathroom. I guess my ass was so relieved it didn't have to clench itself anymore it decided to let loose 2 seconds too soon. I spent about the next half hour cleaning myself up, I hid my boxers in my coat pocket and walked outside and threw them in the woods. I still wonder if anyone ever found those lol.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
12-22-2009, 09:23 PM
We were in a hotel and my friend takes this massive poop that clogs the toilet. The stench was so bad an old lady next door CALLS THE COPS on him for harassment. The cop comes over and the lady explains that my friend clogged the toiled and that's why she called him there. The smell was so bad she says that he should be punished.

dabears10
12-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Well, Was he?

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
12-22-2009, 09:38 PM
The cop was like, "wow what the hell am i here for?", gave him a sarcastic talk and left. Lady was soooo mad.

fischbowl
12-22-2009, 09:42 PM
We were in a hotel and my friend takes this massive poop that clogs the toilet. The stench was so bad an old lady next door CALLS THE COPS on him for harassment. The cop comes over and the lady explains that my friend clogged the toiled and that's why she called him there. The smell was so bad she says that he should be punished.

That's not as much fail as it is awesome

steelersfan43
12-25-2009, 03:05 AM
this is perfectt timing ok guys this happend to me tonight.

On my way back from my granparents house for christmas eve dinner i was driving alone and its the 1st time ive driven there so i was kinda lost on the way home. I started getting a stomach ache and so i decided to go to a gas station cause no where else is open and its christmas eve. I go in, get the key from the guy and im about to explode.
I opened the door and I start laying toilet paper on the seat cause public toilets are gross.

I started to feel my butthole quivering from all the pressure built up and so i quickly pulled down my pants as the flood gates opened and launched aireal diarhea across the bathroom at the toilet with suprising accuracy. all but a few splashes went in the toilet and i continued my journey home.

closest ive ever come to shiting my pants, although one time i sharted bad in my friends car, but that is a tale for another time.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
12-25-2009, 07:46 AM
So. Yesterday I was getting ready to go to work. All I had to do was put on my pants. But apparently, I was feeling a little sick, because I was moving over to get my pants and all of a sudden I farted. Not a big fart mind you, just the kind of fart you make without thinking about it. No need to push it out or anything. But the gas wasn't alone. I was like OH ****, and just ran into my bathroom and finished up.

To add to it, seeing as having to take a **** like that messed with my schedule so much, I was almost late when I got out of there. And I totally forgot to put on deoderant and even brush my teeth. I felt so gross all day. That is a fail.

ImBrotherCain
12-25-2009, 08:42 AM
I don't think I've **** myself since 1st or 2nd grade...since my **** sock ordeal

I remember I was walking down my neighborhood and it just hit me all of a sudden. I didn't know what to do, so I just went to my friends house.

His parents say he wasn't home, so my plan was foiled. I didn't care, so I asked his parents if I could use the bathroom because I didn't think I was going to be able to make it home.

Then, those douche bag parents did the worst thing. They asked me if I had to pee or poop. I said poop and they ******* shut the door on me! Those two sonsabitches!

So, I ran home, but it was too late. I had already shat my pants...

Haha what Assholes... On the other hand all this talk of **** makes me have to ****.

If you will excuse me...

SickwithIt1010
12-25-2009, 12:40 PM
To continue with the poop stories

At baseball practice a couple years ago, and coach decides that we are going to do a running circuit. (shuttle runs, 60 yd dashes, etc.) Well i had eaten somethin that day that made my tummy upset, and i dash off to the bathroom. Turns out the bathroom is locked so i take off my undershirt and take a **** in the corner right outside the bathroom.

I come back to practice, continue the circuit and after we finish....i have to **** again. Knowing i dont have another undershirt, i grab a baseball sock out of my bag and use that. (keep in mind these are very nasty shits)

Well i finally finish practice and as the team is walking out, one of my buddies has to use the bathroom, he gets over there and finds my shirt and sock covered in ****, and he knew exactly who it was....YAY.

Fail.

holt_bruce81
12-25-2009, 01:47 PM
These stories are awesome. Don't really have a good story to tell. Ha I don't know what to say Vikes, that sucks lol

prock
12-25-2009, 07:25 PM
haha sick story vikes. i think everyone has nasty ass **** stories of that magnitude, maybe not as extreme as yours...

CJSchneider
12-25-2009, 07:29 PM
It's because he's from South Dakota. All they do for fun there is cow tipping and make up poop stories.

TheBuffaloBills
12-25-2009, 09:04 PM
On a hot summer day in 2nd grade, I had the genius idea of walking on my knees around the classroom. (I was a pretty weird kid). All of a sudden, a turd squirts out of my shorts while I was walking on my knees. It didn't register in my mind that it popped out, so the next thing I know, my knee grounds the turd into the rug. It was deep down into the carpet. Luckily nobody saw the incident, but I had smeared poop on my knee cap for the rest of the day. The next day, a janitor must have seen the poop mark in the carpet and tried to get it out (He probably thought it was mud from the bottom of some kid's shoe and wiped it off with his hands). But still for the rest of the year, there was some poop residue that they could not get out of the carpet. Fail

wogitalia
12-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Man worst I ever had personally was playing golf with my brother, made the toilet, but there was no TP so had to use the underwear to wipe. Worst part was it was only hole 9 and we were playing 18, lets just say that the shorts I was wearing combined with 35 degree Celsius heat made for some mad chaffage which made for the most uncomfortable back 9 I have ever played.

Best **** story I know of though happened to a mate of mine last year when we were all in Thailand on holiday. We went to a cheap dirty restaurant and all but one of us copped some mad sick food poisoning the next day. One mate, who I "luckily" was sharing with gets up and runs to the toilet to let out one of the best projectile vomits I have ever seen, only it was even better because in the process of vomiting his ass released an equal and opposite reaction and he sprayed all over his boardies. Other than the smell and his feelings, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Another mate left a nice little pellet in his underwear the same morning, another ended up in hospital so it was some mean food poisoning if I have ever seen it.

vikes_28
12-28-2009, 12:20 PM
I can't help but laugh at your aussie slang.

Hawk
12-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Man worst I ever had personally was playing golf with my brother, made the toilet, but there was no TP so had to use the underwear to wipe. Worst part was it was only hole 9 and we were playing 18, lets just say that the shorts I was wearing combined with 35 degree Celsius heat made for some mad chaffage which made for the most uncomfortable back 9 I have ever played.

Best **** story I know of though happened to a mate of mine last year when we were all in Thailand on holiday. We went to a cheap dirty restaurant and all but one of us copped some mad sick food poisoning the next day. One mate, who I "luckily" was sharing with gets up and runs to the toilet to let out one of the best projectile vomits I have ever seen, only it was even better because in the process of vomiting his ass released an equal and opposite reaction and he sprayed all over his boardies. Other than the smell and his feelings, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Another mate left a nice little pellet in his underwear the same morning, another ended up in hospital so it was some mean food poisoning if I have ever seen it.

Is it wrong that I read that in a fake Austrailian accent? Everyone try it, its fun.

kalbears13
12-29-2009, 02:22 AM
Sounds 10x better in an Australian accent.

Jvig43
12-29-2009, 03:21 AM
Alright so most of my **** stories arent really too funny and dont top any of these but a friend of mine has all told us about this one thats pretty bad. So apparently he was at a party, and consumed way too much alcohol. About mid way through the night he woke up and knew he was going to puke so he rushed to the bathroom, almost puking in the process, got down to his knees opened the toilet, and as the puke started to come out, he noticed the thing was filled with nothing but the nastiest dihereare which immediately came back at his face when he started puking in the toilet.

Fail.

wogitalia
12-29-2009, 07:58 AM
I can't help but laugh at your aussie slang.

Is it wrong that I read that in a fake Austrailian accent? Everyone try it, its fun.

Sounds 10x better in an Australian accent.

Love it... best part is I'm not even sure which parts are the "Aussie Slang" that Vikes mentions, outside of mate, of course.

terribletowel39
12-29-2009, 08:13 AM
Love it... best part is I'm not even sure which parts are the "Aussie Slang" that Vikes mentions, outside of mate, of course.
Boardies was a pretty big one.

On an embarrassment scale, I've got the winner I think. I had been dating this girl for about 6 months. We were comfortable with each other. One day, we were fooling around (sex for you youngins). We were in the middle of changing positions and I was basically in a squat position over her. Apparently I was VERY relaxed. One just slipped out. I didn't know it was coming. I didn't want it to come. But it came.

Put your index finger and your thumb together and that was about the size of it. And it landed on her leg with a splat and just stuck there. Worst thing I have ever experienced. I hopped off of the bed and just stood there for like a good 20-30 seconds. She finally told me to go get something to clean her freakin' leg. Yea, we broke up shortly after that.

wogitalia
12-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Boardies was a pretty big one.

Didn't even know it was... what do you you guys call them over there?

And that is a hell of a story, so unfortunate for you. Love the reaction, I would probably do the same thing, just stand and stare like wtf was that...

I just went back and did this one, which means I was an Aussie putting on an even more Aussie accent, you're right, it is fun!

terribletowel39
12-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Didn't even know it was... what do you you guys call them over there?

And that is a hell of a story, so unfortunate for you. Love the reaction, I would probably do the same thing, just stand and stare like wtf was that...

If I am correct, I think what you are calling boardies, us Americans call boxers??

wogitalia
12-29-2009, 10:11 AM
If I am correct, I think what you are calling boardies, us Americans call boxers??

Nah, boxers are boxers.

Boardies are board shorts, quick drying polyester shorts that are particularly good on the beach or in pools. I thought it was a universal term... guess I was wrong.

terribletowel39
12-29-2009, 10:16 AM
Nah, boxers are boxers.

Boardies are board shorts, quick drying polyester shorts that are particularly good on the beach or in pools. I thought it was a universal term... guess I was wrong.
In the south, we call those swimmin' trunks.

Brent
12-29-2009, 10:18 AM
boardshorts, wogitalia, is what they are here.

wogitalia
12-29-2009, 10:35 AM
boardshorts, wogitalia, is what they are here.

Thats the long name over here, boardies for short. You learn **** all the time I guess :)

Go_Eagles77
12-29-2009, 11:03 AM
We call them bathing suits, which now that I think of it makes no sense because you don't bathe in them. Hmmm...

Brent
12-29-2009, 01:12 PM
We call them bathing suits, which now that I think of it makes no sense because you don't bathe in them. Hmmm...
well, there are swim shorts/trunks and boardshorts; different things.

niel89
12-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Farting right after you finish showering. I did it this morning and it is just massive fail.

vikes_28
12-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Farting right after you finish showering. I did it this morning and it is just massive fail.

It makes a loud clapping sound. Win.

CJSchneider
12-29-2009, 10:49 PM
It makes a loud clapping sound. Win.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1038/dudethats.jpg

wogitalia
12-30-2009, 02:08 AM

Farting in the shower is the fail, they seem to have some extra funk to them.

WMD
12-30-2009, 02:10 AM
I love farting in the shower. It sounds like a duck drowning.

vikes_28
12-30-2009, 02:42 AM
I guess it really depends on what kind of farts they are.

fenikz
12-30-2009, 03:01 AM

12. the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.

M.O.T.H.
12-30-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm so glad I have no stories like this...I have some of a similar variety, but they dont involve the ass. The worst one for me was in 2nd grade during our math period. For whatever reason, the teacher gave us some oreos to munch on and I got a stomach ache from this. So I whisper to my best friend, who is sitting next to me, that I'm going to be sick. I raise my hand to go to the bathroom and as soon as she calls on me and all my classmates turn around to look...bam...I start throwing up everywhere. All over my best friend, my other friend Matt, and all over some chubby girl's pigtails. This girl actually ended up moving away like a week or so later... I dont know if it was related to this incident or not. So, then I get to bathroom, have to put on some gnarly close from the lost and found, as do my friends and they call my parentals to pick me up. Before leaving, my principal told me to go tell my teacher I was alright...so I run down to my classroom to find they evacuated the room and set up camp in the library because, of the excessive mess and unbearable smell. All that remained was a giant pile of half eatin oreos and who knows what and three janitors with medical masks on. :( Took me forever to get over this...so embarrassing.

thefalconer
12-31-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm so glad I have no stories like this...I have some of a similar variety, but they dont involve the ass. The worst one for me was in 2nd grade during our math period. For whatever reason, the teacher gave us some oreos to munch on and I got a stomach ache from this. So I whisper to my best friend, who is sitting next to me, that I'm going to be sick. I raise my hand to go to the bathroom and as soon as she calls on me and all my classmates turn around to look...bam...I start throwing up everywhere. All over my best friend, my other friend Matt, and all over some chubby girl's pigtails. This girl actually ended up moving away like a week or so later... I dont know if it was related to this incident or not. So, then I get to bathroom, have to put on some gnarly close from the lost and found, as do my friends and they call my parentals to pick me up. Before leaving, my principal told me to go tell my teacher I was alright...so I run down to my classroom to find they evacuated the room and set up camp in the library because, of the excessive mess and unbearable smell. All that remained was a giant pile of half eatin oreos and who knows what and three janitors with medical masks on. :( Took me forever to get over this...so embarrassing.

you should see a shrink. things like this affect you for your whole life.

scottyboy
12-31-2009, 10:01 AM
so the other night a bunch of kids from my dorm floor came down for a party. It was at a kid who lives in my towns house and he lives on the floor. So, we're playing pong and I drank about 3 Coors before we started playing because everyone's better with a little in them. So me and this hot girl with big tits (relevant to the story? not really, but still) start playing together. I'm on fire. Like, best I've ever played. We win 4 straight, but she hates beer, so I'm drinking them all. We take a piss break (she went out to have a smoke) and we come back, and I lose my rythym, but she carries us to force an OT. We win, and win, and win. I heat up again and when it's all said and done, we've won over 10 straight games, with a few in OT, and me drinking EVERYTHING. We stop, ready to chill for the night. I just sit down on the couch and feel sleepy. Close my eyes, then open them to burp up a little puke, and then hurl all over myself and the kid who's house it was (and we're pretty good friends, so I felt TERRIBLE). His parents are the best, and were there for the party and help clean me off. I take off my pants and they wash them. I've got puke in my beard. Run to the bathroom and hurl up applebees wings and Coors light 5 more times in the bathroom. I come back out, notice the couch magically became a bed and passed out on it. Woke up to puke stains on my shirt and sneakers. Epic Fail.

CJSchneider
12-31-2009, 10:07 AM
so the other night a bunch of kids from my dorm floor came down for a party. It was at a kid who lives in my towns house and he lives on the floor. So, we're playing pong and I drank about 3 Coors before we started playing because everyone's better with a little in them. So me and this hot girl with big tits (relevant to the story? not really, but still) start playing together. I'm on fire. Like, best I've ever played. We win 4 straight, but she hates beer, so I'm drinking them all. We take a piss break (she went out to have a smoke) and we come back, and I lose my rythym, but she carries us to force an OT. We win, and win, and win. I heat up again and when it's all said and done, we've won over 10 straight games, with a few in OT, and me drinking EVERYTHING. We stop, ready to chill for the night. I just sit down on the couch and feel sleepy. Close my eyes, then open them to burp up a little puke, and then hurl all over myself and the kid who's house it was (and we're pretty good friends, so I felt TERRIBLE). His parents are the best, and were there for the party and help clean me off. I take off my pants and they wash them. I've got puke in my beard. Run to the bathroom and hurl up applebees wings and Coors light 5 more times in the bathroom. I come back out, notice the couch magically became a bed and passed out on it. Woke up to puke stains on my shirt and sneakers. Epic Fail.

Oh, to be young again.

12-31-2009, 10:18 AM
I've never puked from drinking in my life. But this just gave me the idea for my second fail.

So it's late September, a friend of mine's birthday. So we're all having a few drinks, getting ready to go downtown. I only had a few drinks, like, three beers and a couple of vodka red bulls. Not all that much, considering everything. But I was WASTED by the time we got to the girls' house we were going to before we went downtown. WASTED. I hardly remember anything that happened there.
Then we get on the bus, and I don't remember anything about the bus. We walk in the bar, we're there for a while, I vaguely remember getting kicked out just for being drunk. So I'm walking around downtown, and I run into a girl I work with, we start talking and next thing I know I'm getting into her car. I think she's taking me home, and I call all my friends to let them know that I'm gonna make it home. This is my last memory for a few hours.

Next thing I know, I'm walking around what I think is my neighbourhood, about a 20 minute walk from my house. I recognize the street, and am just looking for the mall as a landmark. I don't find it. I keep looking. Eventually I call my friend to ask for help, and because I think I'm in Kanata, he starts walking around Kanata looking for me. We can't find each other and so eventually he and his mom come pick me up, because I'm not in Kanata, I'm in Alta Vista(for people who aren't from Ottawa, that's like a 20 minute drive). I got home at 5:30 in the morning, and then I had to work an 8 hour shift later that day. That was a big fail.

Oh. And I lost my bus pass(luckily a friend found it), and $60 was missing from my wallet, I didn't buy anything at the bar but I don't think I was robbed because I still had 40 in there. So I still don't know what happened to my 60 bucks.

terribletowel39
12-31-2009, 10:50 AM
And did you find out what happened from the girl you work with once you got in the car??

12-31-2009, 11:18 AM
And did you find out what happened from the girl you work with once you got in the car??

No lol, not completely. She wasn't working the day after this happened, so I didn't see her after that. Then the next week she kinda walked past me and chuckled. She wrote on my facebook wall tho "Belligerent with a capital B!! hahahaa" so I was lie wtf happened. And then one of her friends commented on the post that I was too drunk to get into her house.

So basically I think that this is what happened

1. I got in the car, maybe she told me she was taking me home so I would get in the car cuz she din't want me to get arrested or something.
2. She was actually gonna take me to her friend's house because either a. she didn't think I'd be able to give directions or b. she didn't wanna head that way because she was already going to her friend's house.
3. I'm not allowed into her friend's house because of how wasted I am. One of them gives me 3 bucks and tells me to take the bus home. I woke up with 3 loonies in my pocket, and this may also be where I lost my 3 20s, drunkenly trading $60 for $3.
4. I say "**** it, I'm close and I can walk"

CJSchneider
12-31-2009, 11:21 AM
I woke up with 3 loonies in my pocket, and this may also be where I lost my 3 20s, drunkenly trading $60 for $3.

Wait, I thought "loonies' were coins. Canada has $20 coins also?

12-31-2009, 11:27 AM
Wait, I thought "loonies' were coins. Canada has $20 coins also?

No haha. We have $20 bills, loonies are $1 coins, toonies are $2 coins, and the rest of our coins are the same as the US. I may have traded 3 $20 bills for 3 $1 coins. I was soooo drunk.

CashmoneyDrew
12-31-2009, 11:55 AM
MOTH, your story reminds me of when I was in 8th grade. We sat at desks in rows obviously and I sat in the next to last chair in the last row. It was a normal day just like any other, we were going through some type of ridiculous English exercise but that's neither here nor there. I'm paying attention to the teacher's lesson until I hear this weird choked burp from behind me. I turn around to see my classmate covering his mouth with puffed out cheeks raising his hand. Some weird bubble blows out of his nose and I realize for whatever reason this kid is trying to get the teacher's attention instead of just booking it to the bathroom. I know that he's on the brink of spewing and I turn back around to see that the teacher is not going to see him in time. So then I turn back around and stand up in the middle of the class and yell "Go man, don't wait!" With this random yell, I frighten all of the class and they turn just in time to see the kid passing next to me boot all over the kid in front of where I'm sittings backpack. He then proceeds to run in front of the whole class with no time to apologize and barf at the very front of the class on the way to the bathroom. After that he makes it to this weird in-between hallway in which we can still see him and so can this class next to our room. He pukes right there in even more glory before he makes it to the hallway. His puke smelled so bad that another kid in our class starts throwing up. Havoc ensues and everyone runs outside and class was canceled for the rest of the day.

I can't help but think that my swift action helped save my backpack at the expense of my desk neighbor's backpack which I'm totally ok with. From that day on, that kid's nickname was Chunky Cheerios.

CJSchneider
12-31-2009, 01:03 PM
OK, my turn.

When I was in the 8th grade, my Social Studies teacher took a few of us to this coastal town called Ft. Bragg (not the military base) to see Rev. Jesse Jackson speak. It was a historical event so I jumped at the chance to go. The whole ride there, which is a windy uphill - windy downhill, 2 hour trip. As we go, this friend of mine kept eating M&M's. When I say "eating M&M's" I really mean he was destroying this party-sized bag of M&M's. They went on fine until it was time to go back and we started this over-hill, over-dale journey back. With out warning my friend makes this God-awful sound, then turns to shower my other friend with a shower of chocolate and whole, un-chewed M&M's. We had to stop the van and let the teacher clean it out. We drove to the nearest gas station and our teacher bought as many air freshener products this little place had. It was nasty.

vikes_28
12-31-2009, 01:24 PM
Yess, this thread is turning into what i actually want it to!

zachsaints52
12-31-2009, 01:32 PM
This past halloween I was living in Knoxville (been there for since August) and a guy I worked with on my side job invited me to his birthday/ halloween party. Well it was in the basement of a house and they had a "spiked" punch. Basically every type of liquor was in it. Well, Im a chugger so I chugged alot of it. Got to know some people well, and for some reason I had to keep carrying people up and down the steps. Well we got word the cops were called so I lost my friend who I rode with. Didn't know what to do, this guy had his gf who they believed was alcohol poisened. He was like you can stay with me as long as you drive her car there... Well of course I said yeah and got in it. After a minute of driving he was like oh yeah it sometimes dies on ya so you have to do this and this to it. We finally made it to his house and we walk in on his day have a sexy webcam chat with a woman online. I take his gf up to his room, and I could hear him and his dad arguing. So I finally walked downstairs and was like hey ima just leave so I walked out and I didn't know where the crap I was.But we lived near the main highway so I kept walking towards it. Except no roads lead there. Then I remembered my friend and started to panic thinking he was somehow messed up so I started running and sprained my ankle. I kept walking for about an hour more and all I had on was a t-shirt in 30 degree weather. So I finally got ahold of my friend who went through streets blaring his horn and we finally got together. We measured the next day I walk/ ran 6.7 miles.

CJSchneider
12-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Waffles, is that you?

El Peefs?????
12-31-2009, 01:39 PM
My car is is an utter failure. Have to jump it everytime i want to drive it, nearly brand new battery too. Im sure there is something else wrong with it, like the alternator, but im not spending another ******* dime on that piece. What i want to do is just beat it senseless with a sledgehammer.

zachsaints52
12-31-2009, 01:39 PM
In 8th grade I had a teacher named Mrs. Damron who was a old hag of a english teacher. One day we was in class so I had to use the rest room. I was the class clown and all so when I asked of course she said no. 5 minutes later she said, "Now Im going to go get a cup of coffee, Ill be right back." So I didnt think this was fair so I went to the trash can and pee'd. When she came back everyone was snickering and all until she finally asked what the smell was. I got one day in school suspension for it.

zachsaints52
12-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Waffles, is that you?

Are you asking if Im waffles?

terribletowel39
12-31-2009, 01:42 PM
In 8th grade I had a teacher named Mrs. Damron who was a old hag of a english teacher. One day we was in class so I had to use the rest room. I was the class clown and all so when I asked of course she said no. 5 minutes later she said, "Now Im going to go get a cup of coffee, Ill be right back." So I didnt think this was fair so I went to the trash can and pee'd. When she came back everyone was snickering and all until she finally asked what the smell was. I got one day in school suspension for it.
Sounds like she deserved it because she wasn't that good of an English teacher.

CJSchneider
12-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Are you asking if Im waffles?

Your story telling "pattern" follows closely to another poster here, Eagles All The Way, who we have nick-named "Waffles".

Forget I said it.

zachsaints52
12-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Nah I've been a Saints fan since 2002. I have alot of stories, I don't know if I should say them all now or not haha

terribletowel39
12-31-2009, 01:51 PM
Nah I've been a Saints fan since 2002. I have alot of stories, I don't know if I should say them all now or not haha
I'm gonna go ahead and put my vote in for not, just to save us all the gut-busting hilarity that would most definitely follow.

zachsaints52
12-31-2009, 01:52 PM
Im only 20 but dang Ive had alot of stuff happen to me. Especially when Jagers involved.

RexGrossmans-cheesecake
12-31-2009, 02:03 PM
This happened a couple of days ago, several friends and I were just drinking the night away, pretty much just a brosesh. We all had way to much to drink and just ended up passed out on the same couch.

I wake up to discover my best friend completely naked, so obviously something had happened. It turns out he had pissed himself that night, and his clothes were drenched so he took them off and slept in the nude, and in a puddle of piss. The couch reeks of pee now :(

This other story happened when I was the ripe age of 4. I was swimming in my neighbor's pool when I realized I had to take a massive dump, and I was having to much fun at the moment so I pushed it off for later. Eventually my stomach started to churn and I sprinted home to go to the bathroom, a little piece of poop had slipped out on my way home. Somehow my turd had made it to the ground and wasn't trapped in my bathing suit. I still don't know how that happened, but whatever. But my neighbor's mom stepped in it the next day, and I had to clean it up.

CJSchneider
12-31-2009, 02:05 PM
I suggest no more "brosesh"s with that particular friend anymore.

zachsaints52
12-31-2009, 02:06 PM
I suggest no more "brosesh"s with that particular friend anymore.

Unless R. Kellys involved atleast.

CJSchneider
12-31-2009, 02:13 PM
Unless R. Kellys involved atleast.

llR4JBw29Lc

zachsaints52
12-31-2009, 02:24 PM
llR4JBw29Lc

Its how us Saints fans roll. We got each others backs.

Ravens1991
01-01-2010, 01:28 AM
I once went sleep walking and pissed in my parents hamper.

I would consider this a fail

zachsaints52
01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I went to a party one time and a guy was playing beer pong and right before he shot he said " jesus deserved to die".... he was jewish

zachsaints52
01-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Am I the only epic failure of all of us?

diabsoule
01-05-2010, 05:43 AM
I went to a party one time and a guy was playing beer pong and right before he shot he said " jesus deserved to die".... he was jewish

This is fail worthy?

vikes_28
01-13-2010, 02:44 AM
So I posted this story that I wrote on the first page on another forum. And I'm pretty sure I got banned for it. Fail?

scottyboy
01-13-2010, 10:42 AM
So I posted this story that I wrote on the first page on another forum. And I'm pretty sure I got banned for it. Fail?

maybe they just don't like gingers?
we here at SWDC are tolerant of everyone! even gingers! sometimes

vikes_28
01-13-2010, 12:34 PM
meh. It's not my problem they are a bunch of anal ***** there. I only had like 14 posts.

Scotty D
01-13-2010, 01:57 PM
I don't know if Damon's restaurants are nationwide, but I had an interesting experience there. A couple families from my hockey team where having dinner there and watching a Wing's game. Well during the game I managed to eat two chicken tender dinners and now had to go to the bathroom. The place was connected to a hotel and you had to go through the lobby to get to a bathroom. Well I stepped into the lobby and projectile vomitted right in the middle of the place. The workers had the WTFFF looks on their faces and I just exited out the door to the left and we left for home.

OSUGiants17
01-13-2010, 08:23 PM
just read page one, vikes story and neko's are the funnist things I have read in a while, I literally lol'd

OSUGiants17
01-13-2010, 08:31 PM
On a hot summer day in 2nd grade, I had the genius idea of walking on my knees around the classroom. (I was a pretty weird kid). All of a sudden, a turd squirts out of my shorts while I was walking on my knees. It didn't register in my mind that it popped out, so the next thing I know, my knee grounds the turd into the rug. It was deep down into the carpet. Luckily nobody saw the incident, but I had smeared poop on my knee cap for the rest of the day. The next day, a janitor must have seen the poop mark in the carpet and tried to get it out (He probably thought it was mud from the bottom of some kid's shoe and wiped it off with his hands). But still for the rest of the year, there was some poop residue that they could not get out of the carpet. Fail

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA just read that and showed it to both my brothers and we couldn't stop laughing, +rep for you

senormysterioso
01-13-2010, 08:43 PM
First of all, shame on you all for not posting this yet:

SUdHMkE5Qdk

Second of all, this happened last summer the weekend after my buddy got engaged. We called it the first of many bachelor parties. We were out in downtown Minneapolis having some drinks. We got pretty drunk at a chill bar with an outside patio and then decided to go to another bar, called the Red Dragon on Lyndale. Well when we got there there was this....person out in front with what looked like a fishing pole from a distance. When we got up to this...person, we saw that it was a radio with a large antennae. So we struck up a conversation and we found out that it was a tranny with a short wave radio, of course! He/She schooled us on the history and function of short wave radio up until we heard a loud pop across the street. I turned to my buddy and said, "Dude that was a gunshot." He and his roommates doubted me, and said it was just a car backfiring (they've never really been around weapons) but sure enough sirens coming and an SUV with big rims speeding away. So we hurry into the bar and order these ridiculous drinks with like 7 shots in them and as soon as we got them, the waitress told us they had to close up because the cops were shutting down all the bars. So we chug the drinks and walk out into what is now a taped off crime scene. We're hammered drunk right now and my buddy is heckling the media who is outside the tape for disrespecting this crime scene, and called them racist...etc etc. Anyway, we got home and my buddy passed right out in a recliner in his living room. Me and his roommates hung out awhile longer and about a half hour after my buddy passed out, he got up went and went to the fridge. It looked like he was just looking for something to eat or whatever...until we heard peeing. Yes he was pissing in the refridgerator. So his roommates freaked out..."DUDE ARE YOU PISSING IN THE FRIDGE!! and my buddy calmly looks over and says, "Yah, so what people pee in a lot of places. Then, he slams the fridge door and screams...SHUT THE F**K UP! I'm Sick of hearing about it! SHUT UP! and then goes into the bathroom starts the shower, falls down tearing off the shower curtain and passing out in the tub....what a night.

OSUGiants17
01-13-2010, 08:44 PM
One day in 6th grade I had to go poo so I went to the bathroom and laid down some tp on the seat and right when I went to sit I pooped a little and it landed on the seat and I almost sat in it, then realised and switched stalls . I go to sit down in the next stall and find out that I had gotten poop on my shoe. Thankfully, I had my gym shoes in my locker right across from the bathroom. Sort of a win cause I got lucky, but it came so close to being a EPIC FAIL!

M.O.T.H.
01-13-2010, 08:52 PM
George Brett is so gross...why would you share that? Brett that is.

OSUGiants17
01-13-2010, 08:54 PM
One time when I was 9, me, my dad, my brother, and 5 of my cousins were on the way back from a movie and my cousin Mark fated and it smelt so bad I puked all over the car and we still had to finish the drive(we were only 5 minutes away from home), then I was forced to clean it all up by myself in the middle of the night.

OSUGiants17
01-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Eww, a friend of mine was with me, my girlfriend, his gf, and a couple of other friends of ours at the local public pool and all of a sudden, we hear his gf scream and we all look and he **** in the pool. He almost got banned, but they just gave him a warning, next day we go back again, same people, and he does it again. His gf broke up with him right after that and we now never take him with us to the pool cause he got banned and we don't want to experience this again. He claims that water makes him poop uncontrolibly, but we all know it's ******** and make fun of him all the time for it.

OSUGiants17
01-13-2010, 09:02 PM
I once went sleep walking and pissed in my parents hamper.

I would consider this a fail

my friend was sleepwalking at a sleepover and pissed in my friends fridge, lol

CJSchneider
01-13-2010, 10:02 PM
George Brett is so gross...why would you share that? Brett that is.

Are you kidding? George is the ******* man. He goes straight from his poop story to, "Who are the pitchers in this game?"

Ravens1991
01-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Eww, a friend of mine was with me, my girlfriend, his gf, and a couple of other friends of ours at the local public pool and all of a sudden, we hear his gf scream and we all look and he **** in the pool. He almost got banned, but they just gave him a warning, next day we go back again, same people, and he does it again. His gf broke up with him right after that and we now never take him with us to the pool cause he got banned and we don't want to experience this again. He claims that water makes him poop uncontrolibly, but we all know it's ******** and make fun of him all the time for it.

why would he even get into the pool?

and yea pissing in the fridge is hilarious, after that I was so nervous to go to my friends house to sleep over.

vikes_28
01-14-2010, 12:18 AM

and yea pissing in the fridge is hilarious, after that I was so nervous to go to my friends house to sleep over.

How do you think i feel when i even see the people's whose house i **** all over?

Brent
01-14-2010, 06:29 AM
how could you go back or even get in after someone has **** in a pool? all the chlorine in the world wouldnt make it clean to me.

zachsaints52
01-14-2010, 08:32 AM
One night me and my friends got wasted on liquor and I tried jumping on a tree to break it for firewood and it slammed me in the nuts on the richochet. When me and my cousin left he hit a possum. He stopped and told me to go see if it was dead. Well I was wasted and had to get my face close to see if it was. I dont remember nay of this but apparently my cousin said he saw it twitch and the next thing he sees is me barfing on it yelling "its not dead its not dead." and then i got back in the car and puked some more.

01-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Guy I know hooked up with a tranny who tried out for Canadian Idol. Didn't know about it until afterwards, obviously.

OSUGiants17
01-22-2010, 08:22 PM
Guy I know hooked up with a tranny who tried out for Canadian Idol. Didn't know about it until afterwards, obviously.

sucks to be you, hahaha

EDIT: If you where wasted, it's not as bad.

01-22-2010, 08:25 PM
sucks to be you, hahaha

EDIT: If you where wasted, it's not as bad.

Wasn't me, lol. If it was, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting it here.

MetSox17
01-22-2010, 08:28 PM
A wise man once said "a mouth is a mouth"

CJSchneider
01-22-2010, 08:29 PM
A wiser one once said that you have a pretty one.

CashmoneyDrew
01-22-2010, 08:34 PM
When I was younger, my older cousin was wrestling with me in the pool, and he had me in a choke hold and kept dunking my head under water. One time he dunked me while I had my mouth open trying to catch a breath of fresh air. I ended up puking in the pool cause I swallowed so much of the chlorine water. Never swam in that pool again.

CC.SD
01-22-2010, 09:03 PM
Sophomore year of college I had an epic fail at a party...jello shots led to some vomiting, which I recall only vaguely. I temporarily passed out I guess. Threw up all over a rug. When I came to, everyone in the room was staring at me...no big deal right, they'd seen vomit before...

except while it was being cleaned up my friends found a metal nail. Full sized nail. I contended that this was impossible, that the loose nail must have been there before. But for a nail to just be on the ground during a whole party with no one noticing? Enough people were around that I honestly believe they weren't ******* with me.

The whole situation is inexplicable to this day.

Brent
01-22-2010, 09:27 PM
I'd be like, "**** yeah I threw up a nail. 'cause I'm a man."

CC.SD
01-22-2010, 09:28 PM
I'd be like, "**** yeah I threw up a nail. 'cause I'm a man."

Yah that's basically the approach I've taken. f em

Darksider
01-23-2010, 12:22 AM
real or fake this is so very awesome. and the illustrations are just ******* great.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191&CJAID=10409403&CJPID=3193634

vikes_28
01-23-2010, 02:37 AM
real or fake this is so very awesome. and the illustrations are just ******* great.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191&CJAID=10409403&CJPID=3193634

That's been posted once before. And it is funny. But they said that its fake.

Xonraider
01-23-2010, 03:24 AM
I was at party at my friend's house. It was kind of small, but fun nonetheless. As things wound down we all basically decided to crash at the house. I go into the living room to sleep on a couch when my 280 pound black linemen friend barges into the living room with his boxers on and his eyes closed. He trips over a couch and stumbles to the bathroom. He jiggles the knob and realizes its locked so he starts pissing on the door. The kid in the bathroom opened up the door and almost got drenched.

Ralph passes out again meanwhile my friend (we'll call him Travis) is in a bedroom with two girls, we'll call one Tracy and the other Sally. Sally throws up so they put her in a different room.

An hour or so later Ralph wakes back up, sleep walking/pissing again. The down stairs bathroom was locked so i push his fat ass upstairs to the other bathroom. I get him in the bathroom and he stops right in front of the sink and lets loose. My friend who lives in the house (Tom) is pissed off and makes ralph sleep on the floor in the room tom and his gf are in (they were just sleeping so it wasnt a big deal).

Another hour passes and Ralph wakes up again and pisses on the floor of the room, but the worst was yet to come.

At around 4 am, another friend of mine (Rick) heres the static from a radio upstairs in the room where we put Sally. He walks up the stairs to investiage. On the way up he smells the most horrid of stenches. He gets in the room and finds that Sally had **** EVERYWHERE! literally. There was **** on the floor, **** on a nightstand, **** on a wall, and you could tell she tried to clean it up, but was too drunk. Rick wakes us all up and we go in. I saw the girl, she looked like a damn zombie. At around 8 am she woke up and asked us who **** everywhere. She was in complete denial and stills has trouble facing me in school. She made me apologize too, because she thought i was making up lies. This little party was the talk of the school for a few weeks though

This is impossible, its BS. Girls don't poo.

Xonraider
01-23-2010, 03:29 AM
Oh well, I had forgotten about this story.

3rd grade, middle of the english class I was peeing myself and the teacher wouldn't let me go. 10 mins later she says, 'Hey lets go to the library so that you can get some books'. I take advantage, go into an empty section and pee. However, somehow, for some reason, I pee my pants. So I tell the teacher, discretely, and go to the bathroom, got changed (she brought me new pants, I don't know how) and went back to the classroom. Everyone was commenting on how Victor, one of my best friends had pee'd in the library. Apparently he went in the section and saw the puddle and when he was leaving three mean girls saw him. Of course no one believed his story, except me.

The funny part is that, last week, almost 10 years later, we were talking about this lololol.

Scotty D
01-23-2010, 03:57 AM
The funny part is that, last week, almost 10 years later, we were talking about this lololol.

Someone pooped in the sink the last day of 5th grade and we are still talking about who we think it was. Seriously, what if someone walked in?? WTF

Brent
01-23-2010, 08:12 AM
I always wanted to upper-deck a toliet

steelersfan43
01-23-2010, 03:02 PM
One night me and my friends got wasted on liquor and I tried jumping on a tree to break it for firewood and it slammed me in the nuts on the richochet. When me and my cousin left he hit a possum. He stopped and told me to go see if it was dead. Well I was wasted and had to get my face close to see if it was. I dont remember nay of this but apparently my cousin said he saw it twitch and the next thing he sees is me barfing on it yelling "its not dead its not dead." and then i got back in the car and puked some more.

hahhahahhahaaha

zachsaints52
02-18-2010, 02:43 PM
So I guess I am the most epic fail person here and I have to keep this thread going....

Me and my friends were watching the winter olympics opening to see how many athletes were from each country and it came to cayman islands, who had one. Me and my friends were talking about how coll it'd be to go there and be on their olympic team. Well I jumped on the computer and found what I thought was to be the Cayman Islands website. I sent them an email saying how much I would love to go there and be apart of Cayman Islands and stuff about USA (just to get their interest ;)) Well it turns out I sent an email to the C.I.A. and every since then weird things have happened. It doesn't help I went to XBOXLIVE to create a 48 hour account and I tried putting in IKilledObama..... It says that wasn't an active account name (but IKilledTupac was taken).... So Im pretty sure I screwed myself big time.