PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Bowl- SMU vs Nevada

Mr.KnowItAll
12-24-2009, 07:26 PM
If your watching this game keep an eye for Emmanuel Sanders and Shawnbrey McNeal who is probably coming out as a junior.

BeerBaron
12-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Kyle Padron might be something in a few years. He's 6'4 and i think he'll grow into his frame after a few years in college, and you know he's going to throw like crazy in June Jones' system. His footwork and poise also look real good and will only get better.

Mr.KnowItAll
12-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Kyle Padron might be something in a few years. He's 6'4 and i think he'll grow into his frame after a few years in college, and you know he's going to throw like crazy in June Jones' system. His footwork and poise also look real good and will only get better.

From HS powerhouse Southlake Carroll same school as former quartebacks Greg Mcelroy and Chase Daniel.

Xonraider
12-24-2009, 09:16 PM

He's awesome...

BeerBaron
12-24-2009, 09:37 PM
He's awesome...

I looked for white text after that said "NOT!" or something like that and was ready to argue.......but I guess your being serious, lol

holt_bruce81
12-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Kyle Padron looked impressive, as some have said already, he could be a quality prospect in the future. Colin Kaepernick was Meh, but he didn't have a ton of help today.

Xonraider
12-24-2009, 10:34 PM
I looked for white text after that said "NOT!" or something like that and was ready to argue.......but I guess your being serious, lol

lol nice.. but he was pretty impressive.. however SMU kicked some serious ass and Nevada looked awful, so its not SO hard to look awesome under those circumstances know what I mean? I mean he did look good but he's just a freshman right? I'll keep an eye for him.