PDA

View Full Version : Players or Coaches poll?

ricowboy
12-31-2009, 08:53 AM
Who is to credit for the recent success of the Boys? Is it the players, coaches or a combination of both?

herniateddisc
12-31-2009, 09:01 AM
Who is to credit for the recent success of the Boys? Is it the players, coaches or a combination of both?

Romo on O.

Jenkins and Brooking on D.

LizardState
12-31-2009, 10:42 AM
Players, talent finally rose to the level of expectations on the Cowboys in Wks. 15-16. A lot of it was in spite of the coaches (some in spite of Flozell), some creditable to them, if you break it down drive by drive, even play by play.

Bob's right about Brooking & Jenkins as emerging superstars on defense though. And we can't forget the incredible Demarcus Ware here either, no NFL single season sack rcd. this yr, but coming back like he did one wk. after leaving the field on a gurney is phenomenal.

D-Unit
12-31-2009, 11:23 AM
It's simply been a year of maturity and growth in our player's developments. I can't believe Bob didn't mention Miles Austin. LOL. He took the biggest step forward. Followed by Jenkins and Spencer.

The team chemistry is better than ever.... a credit to Jerry. Jerry making Wade the DC has also been the right call.

Wade bringing in his former players in Brooking and Olshansky turned out to be a blessing as well. I like when coaches do that.

herniateddisc
12-31-2009, 02:39 PM
D,

While Miles is a top 5 NFL WR and always had the talent for it -- f' TO, f' RWII -- but Romo proving me wrong in December is 80% of it.

D-Unit
12-31-2009, 04:18 PM
D,

While Miles is a top 5 NFL WR and always had the talent for it -- f' TO, f' RWII -- but Romo proving me wrong in December is 80% of it.
Nice to see that you're still alive and kicking after admitting that. Maybe there is some salvaging in you afterall. ;)

herniateddisc
01-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Nice to see that you're still alive and kicking after admitting that. Maybe there is some salvaging in you afterall. ;)

All it takes are results.