PDA

View Full Version : Patrons of SWDC, lend me your ears...

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Ok, so there's a guy I know whose a real pain in the ass, and recently put enough people over the line enough to start a group on facebook about it. If you feel the desire to make this idiot pay for all he's done, go on FB and join the "I hate Hudak" group. The more the merrier. I can bribe with rep if need be, lol. Just so anyone knows, this kid is worthy of all of this. Read the info on the group if you are hesitant. Thanks to all! Hopefully we get enough for him to go insane, though I'd settle for him crying...

Edit: Pic and link!!!
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac131/urffer17/36204747_4286_.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277745881&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=246671310101&ref=mf

Shane P. Hallam
01-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Get a picture on that thing, and maybe!

Brodeur
01-05-2010, 05:26 PM
I thought this thread was about Julius Caesar, which is the only reason I clicked on it.

CashmoneyDrew
01-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Link it in hurr.

The Unseen
01-05-2010, 05:29 PM
I thought this thread was about Julius Caesar, which is the only reason I clicked on it.

exactly. I memorized Marc Anthony's speech in middle school but have forgotten it. rats.

Splat
01-05-2010, 05:30 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5XL9lJ50-UM&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5XL9lJ50-UM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Pic will b up tonight. For now I can post the pic here until it goes up tonight. Ill link it on the op soon, I'm on my phone now, and doing it on my pc will b much easier...

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Pic and link are up!

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 06:07 PM
I was short with stuff because I was on my phone earlier, but this guy has screwed 15 guys out of 150 dollars each because our team won a flag football tournament and he kept all the money and spent it to pay for a dog. He constantly lies and is a flat out pain in the ass. I've gotten, oh, 60 texts from this kid today alone bitching about the FB group, and he tries to call me yet too, I've ignored 10 of his calls. This is just a guy getting what he deserves, and I still say he even deserves more...

Edit: Oh yea, one of his doozies, he tried to tell people when he was in New Jersey, he was an 8th grade high school varsity RB who led the state in rushing. When no one believed him, he chaged his story to QB... Yea, no one bought it...

CJSchneider
01-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Get some diesel fuel and spell out the word "***" on his front lawn.

Pay backs are a *****.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
01-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Probably gonna get taken down. I made a joke hate group about a friend of mine we all kinda liked to rag on, and facebook threatened me with banishment and deleted the group.

j05son
01-05-2010, 06:15 PM
So, what did he do?

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Get some diesel fuel and spell out the word "***" on his front lawn.

Pay backs are a *****.

LMAO, that is actually in the planning stages, along with moth balls in his gas. I'm in the group of 12 or so that are coming up with stuff to get even. This was partly my idea, and the gas and mothballs was someone else's. The only problem with the diesel (another guy's idea) on his grass is that we are snowcovered right now, so that may have to wait a while.

One guy recommended antifreeze in the dog's water, but that's taking it a bit too far, no reason for the dog to suffer. I think he was joking though.

Jvig43
01-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Joined and posted. Happy to help out.

brat316
01-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I would like some rep....to join.

Kid Nap the dog.

slightlyaraiderfan
01-05-2010, 08:12 PM
is he killing everybody in WoW?

Go_Eagles77
01-05-2010, 08:31 PM
is he killing everybody in WoW?
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g250/vincestar/SouthParkWoWLoser.jpg

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Probably gonna get taken down. I made a joke hate group about a friend of mine we all kinda liked to rag on, and facebook threatened me with banishment and deleted the group.

The guy who did it set up a fake account on FB, so all bases are covered on our end...

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
So, what did he do?

Look three posts above your post...

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks a bunch to those who have joined, but we still need more! He keeps texting me how much it "hurts" and all this sissy ****, after he's threatened numerous times to beat up myself and others (lmao at that). He says he's goin to the cops tomorrow and gonna get everyone in trouble for...get this, sexual harassment. This guy has absolutely no understanding of how things work in real life and if he had half a brain, would realize the worse possible thing would be that the group is shut down, no one besides the admin of the group, a certain "John Smith", would face any repercussions, and even those would be a possible banning from FB.

The_Dude
01-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Eh, what the hell.... I'm always down for some hatin'.

I joined.

Paul
01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Ummm, have you or any of your friends tried ******* the dude up for ripping ya'll off? That would probably make him cry.

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Ummm, have you or any of your friends tried ******* the dude up for ripping ya'll off? That would probably make him cry.

He would definitely get the cops involved, so there's no way of doiing that without facing at least some problems. He's just too much of a ***** to not have to worry about cops.

critesy
01-05-2010, 09:49 PM
threw some hate.

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 09:50 PM
threw some hate.

I knew you were one of em, lol.

Brothgar
01-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Hatin FT...W???

CJSchneider
01-05-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't have FB or else I'd bash for you, alas. :(

eaglesalltheway
01-05-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't have FB or else I'd bash for you, alas. :(

It's OK CJ, I know you are there in spirit...

vikes_28
01-05-2010, 10:45 PM
I demand +rep before i join this.

fischbowl
01-05-2010, 11:42 PM
I demand +rep before i join this.

brat316
01-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Kidnap the dog

CJSchneider
01-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Kidnap the dog

I'm all for this.

diabsoule
01-06-2010, 07:51 AM
I joined. Yay me!

eaglesalltheway
01-06-2010, 11:39 AM
We're doing everything we can up to the point that would get cops involved, and unfortunately for us, the cops would get involved if we kidnapped the dog.

brat316
01-06-2010, 12:55 PM
post his info on craigslist? Looking for a good time, 2 dudes 1 cup, IDK the possibilities are endless on craig's list, people have some sick fantasies.

eaglesalltheway
01-06-2010, 12:59 PM
I just deleted the group, told me a story (probably bs) bout why he is the way he is, and I don't want to be painted as a bad guy, though we will be getting our money back (supposedly) and if not, we still plan on revenge. And that craigslist idea is brilliant. If the need be, we'll use it...

eaglesalltheway
01-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Well the group partially succeeded anyway. Based off of what he was telling me, it hurt, even with the relatively small number of people (could've been MUCH more) who joined. We are going to slowly get our money back (hopefully), and I assume he learned a lesson. That lesson, don't **** with me, lol.

vikes_28
01-06-2010, 02:30 PM
I was wondering why the link just went to my homepage. Then I kept reading this thread and saw that you deleted it :D I'll +rep you back for shits and giggles.

terribletowel39
01-06-2010, 03:21 PM
You need to share is sob story.

The Unseen
01-06-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm guessing he gave a psychological/mental reason? It may even be true hearing about the guy.

CJSchneider
01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
You need to share is sob story.

Yeah, what lame ass excuse did he give.

eaglesalltheway
01-06-2010, 08:12 PM
He said his dad had a "temporary mental health isuue" that caused his father to hit him, and it forced his mom to move to PA from Jersey. But his parents are together and he lives with them, so I'm pretty sure it is all bs. But in the off chance it is, I'm not gonna make myself look like a dick. But really, the story is unbelievable coming from him. I'm going to remake it and do much worse if he doesn't pay us back or lies to me again.

CJSchneider
01-06-2010, 09:38 PM
http://www.andynyc.com/blog/uploaded_images/sob_story-701222.jpg

I call BS, beat him up and take your dough.

The_Dude
01-06-2010, 10:55 PM
I don't care if the group got deleted or not... i want my rep!!!! ;)

eaglesalltheway
01-06-2010, 11:15 PM
http://www.andynyc.com/blog/uploaded_images/sob_story-701222.jpg

I call BS, beat him up and take your dough.

Like I said, there's almost no way its true. Since when have there been "temporary mental health issues"? I recently found out this kid used his dad as an excuse before, but it was cancer... Yea, **** doesn't jive, but as long as we get our money back and he doesn't start any **** with me, I'll let it go. If not, the group is going straight back up and we will continue with our plan, with your guys contributions as well ;). In a way, I hope he doesn't, because you can't put a price on revenge...

eaglesalltheway
01-06-2010, 11:23 PM
I think he will though, he's gotten a taste of how merciless I can be.

El Peefs?????
01-06-2010, 11:46 PM
You arent merciless at all, in fact you showed entirely too much mercy. One little sob story, of which you yourself say you don't believe, and you do what he wants. That is far from merciless sir. In fact, that is basically the definition of mercy.

Put that ish back up and keep recruiting members until he pays back whatever you want to get out of him.

Hell, do kidnap his dog, but don't tell him. Go beat him up kick his face a few times, then show him the picture of his dog. You have to tell him that should he involve the police in anyway or not give you the money back you'll take the dog once again and slit its throat. Maybe in front of him, maybe not. But if you want to call yourself merciless, then lets go all the way buddy.

eaglesalltheway
01-07-2010, 12:12 AM
You arent merciless at all, in fact you showed entirely too much mercy. One little sob story, of which you yourself say you don't believe, and you do what he wants. That is far from merciless sir. In fact, that is basically the definition of mercy.

Put that ish back up and keep recruiting members until he pays back whatever you want to get out of him.

Hell, do kidnap his dog, but don't tell him. Go beat him up kick his face a few times, then show him the picture of his dog. You have to tell him that should he involve the police in anyway or not give you the money back you'll take the dog once again and slit its throat. Maybe in front of him, maybe not. But if you want to call yourself merciless, then lets go all the way buddy.

Oh I definitely did show mercy in taking it down. Merciless is what he described as just starting the group. In this kids world, it was merciless, outside of it, definitly not, I won't argue there. This kid is such an idiot that he said the facebook group caused him as much pain as his dad's supposed illness. The more I think about it though, the more I want to put it back up. I just want everyone to get their money, I don't want to be the asshole if his story is true, because I would honestly feel a little guilty.

terribletowel39
01-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Who cares?? Why would you feel guilty?? Even if his dad did beat his ass growing up, how does that give him the right to steal yalls money?? I'm sure a side effect of being beaten as a child isn't becoming a clepto. I was hoping his story was a little bit believeable.

Why exactly would you not want the cops involved?? Just got yalls story straight go whoop his ass. If he involves the cops you have however many of your friends saying he threw the first punch and yall were just defending yourselves and that he stole money from you. Win-Win.

trkaline
01-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Omg you started a group on facebook, and probably ruined his life your like the ultimate badass..... he took ******* money from you and that's it? And then you take it down? Wtf? Can I borrow 50 bucks?

trkaline
01-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Everyone knows the only true way to get revenge on a thief, is to cut up his parents and feed them to him.

YAYareaRB
01-07-2010, 11:15 AM
I can't find the group anymore

LizardState
01-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Friends Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears ... Speech from Julius Caesar??

"... I come not to bury Caesar but to praise him?" I think not here but maybe this will help you shout his house down, as they say .....

eagles, be aware that it's so very illegal now in the US of A to threaten someone's life, even in jest, over the internet.

If this prick really did, print out a hardcopy of his e-mail or facebook pg. or whatever, or make an electronic copy & send it HIS local PD. He will receive a knock on his door & an inquiry about it, + something on his rcd. And that can't be expunged even if local laws require same for minors as they do everyone under 18 like in CA. You can even gloat with a followup email about Welcome to the police blotter....

Believe me, I know, I've been there, it's very scary to have even a scumbag Net snark personally threaten your life. My local PD here in CA told me there's a new Federal law requiring all law enforcement to investigate every life threatening email or post, putting that up on the Net is the same as putting it up on a public billboard.

I hope that's some pertinent & valuable advice for post #1400.

eaglesalltheway
01-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Friends Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears ... Speech from Julius Caesar??

"... I come not to bury Caesar but to praise him?" I think not here but maybe this will help you shout his house down, as they say .....

eagles, be aware that it's so very illegal now in the US of A to threaten someone's life, even in jest, over the internet.

If this prick really did, print out a hardcopy of his e-mail or facebook pg. or whatever, or make an electronic copy & send it HIS local PD. He will receive a knock on his door & an inquiry about it, + something on his rcd. And that can't be expunged even if local laws require same for minors as they do everyone under 18 like in CA. You can even gloat with a followup email about Welcome to the police blotter....

Believe me, I know, I've been there, it's very scary to have even a scumbag Net snark personally threaten your life. My local PD here in CA told me there's a new Federal law requiring all law enforcement to investigate every life threatening email or post, putting that up on the Net is the same as putting it up on a public billboard.

I hope that's some pertinent & valuable advice for post #1400.

I, nor anyone one the page, threatened him any physical harm, let alone death threats. I am aware of any threat of violence, in any manner, can have repercussions, which is why I didn't go further with the group than just "hate".

Trk, I know I'm no badass, and I won't claim to be, I guess I didn't explain enough how it was a big deal to him, but to anyone else, they'd just ignore it...

trkaline
01-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Well if it really is a big deal to him and you get your money back, than I guess is smart...and its a sad sign of the times if Facebook holds that much importance in someones life... just when it comes to money that route wouldn't enter my mind.

Shahin
01-07-2010, 01:12 PM
God i hate kids like that. If i had a FB i'd be down

Shahin
01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
I just deleted the group, told me a story (probably bs) bout why he is the way he is, and I don't want to be painted as a bad guy, though we will be getting our money back (supposedly) and if not, we still plan on revenge. And that craigslist idea is brilliant. If the need be, we'll use it...

is it because he's ********? cuz he looks ******* ********.
(mentally challenged)_

YAYareaRB
01-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Just wear cleats at the next flag football tournament that say "PAY ME HUDAK!"

eaglesalltheway
01-07-2010, 02:43 PM
is it because he's ********? cuz he looks ******* ********.
(mentally challenged)_

Not technically, but he just doesn't understand how to talk to or deal with people, at all...

eaglesalltheway
01-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Just wear cleats at the next flag football tournament that say "PAY ME HUDAK!"

Well obviously we aren't going to be playing on his team anymore, but we have thought about a bunch of things that would piss him off for next season.

PackerLegend
01-07-2010, 05:15 PM

LMAO, I second this motion.

trkaline
01-07-2010, 05:46 PM
If all else fails just beat him like his father used to....I bet you just take your belt off and he'll be throwing money at you...