PDA

View Full Version : How to catch a thief

BaLLiN
01-06-2010, 07:21 PM
so if it wasnt enough that i had to spend 340 dollars to repair cars this break, i got 45 dollars stolen from my locker (which was locked). Im a highschool student, and im hellbent on knocking this kids face in. I can't stand to lose this money. Im getting back.

This kid must search through lockers alot because i've heard many stories of lockers being busted in since this has happened to me, and anyone have any suggestions in how to catch him?

CashmoneyDrew
01-06-2010, 07:24 PM
so if it wasnt enough that i had to spend 340 dollars to repair cars this break, i got 45 dollars stolen from my locker (which was locked). Im a highschool student, and im hellbent on knocking this kids face in. I can't stand to lose this money. Im getting back.

This kid must search through lockers alot because i've heard many stories of lockers being busted in since this has happened to me, and anyone have any suggestions in how to catch him?

Report it to your school. If there are security cameras in your high school like mine, you might have a chance.

vikes_28
01-06-2010, 07:29 PM
If its in a locker room, there are not going to be cameras. The way I see it, once this stuff is gone, its gone for good. Especially when it gets stolen from a locker room. There is just no way to prove that someone did it, unless they get a forensics team in there (but that's really not worth $45).

Prevention ------> Don't put things in locker rooms that you think will get stolen, leave it in your car or leave it with the secretary at school.

CashmoneyDrew
01-06-2010, 07:34 PM
He just said locker, not locker room.

vikes_28
01-06-2010, 07:37 PM
still, don't leave valuables in your lockers...I learned that the hard way first year of high school.

BaLLiN
01-06-2010, 07:46 PM
He just said locker, not locker room.

sorry meant locker room, this kid must be dumb, he does it constantly. Im catching him and taking my money back, of course after beating the snot out of him.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
01-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Just beat the **** out of him then plant something of yours on him before any teachers get there.

ccB
01-06-2010, 08:57 PM
CCB's Words of Advice:

Beat him up and steal his shoes.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
01-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Sabf's advice. Leave $2000 in an unmarked envelope underneath the big slide at the playground off of Main street. That money will ensure he will be dealt with.

BaLLiN
01-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Sabf's advice. Leave $2000 in an unmarked envelope underneath the big slide at the playground off of Main street. That money will ensure he will be dealt with.

Lol, that really cheered me up actually, thanks man

Brent
01-06-2010, 09:57 PM
CCB's Words of Advice:

Beat him up and steal his shoes.

Just beat the **** out of him then plant something of yours on him before any teachers get there.
what does trkaline think about all this? I find you three hilarious.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
01-06-2010, 10:01 PM
what does trkaline think about all this? I find you three hilarious.

ahahahahha I am sure he will comment on it as soon as he see's it. We are are a strange trio of friends.

Brent
01-06-2010, 10:04 PM
ahahahahha I am sure he will comment on it as soon as he see's it. We are are a strange trio of friends.
frankly, if I ever went to baltimore, I would be tempted to try and at least meet up with you three because I assume it would be awesome.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
01-06-2010, 10:08 PM
frankly, if I ever went to baltimore, I would be tempted to try and at least meet up with you three because I assume it would be awesome.

Well we chill with Bob Marley ALOT so if you like him you would have a blast

ccB
01-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Well we chill with Bob Marley A LOT so if you like him you would have a blast

Just wanted to emphasize a lot.