PDA

View Full Version : Board's Biggest Homer

Pages : 1 [2]

draftguru151
06-05-2006, 10:46 PM
dwareroy, you sir are a homer and you don't know what you are talking about. Thats a double wammy. Hall is one of, if not the top CBs in the NFL. :roll:

Number 10
06-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Homer alert:

1. Bailey-Shutdown, no one throws to his side of the field, and if they do he ends up with the INT

2. Ken Lucas- Shutdown, and underrated

3. Terence Newman- Shutdown, nobody threw to his side of the field, he had the LEAST balls in the ENTIRE NFL, he gets to much respect and i am a cowboy fan, just stupid fans go for picks to vote for the pro-bowl because they no nothing, he should have been an all-pro this year

4. DeAngelo Hall- exploded this year and is only getting better

5. Chris McAlister- way underrated, very good

deltha o'neal is not good, like someone said whoever put him there should be SHOT, see stupid fans look for INTs, deltha o'neal is HORRIBLE

only named 5 sorry :?

This was for the top corners in the league..

The homer part was including DeAngelo hall in his top 5. He is barely top 20.

D Hall can very easily be put top 5.

Top 5 getting destroyed by TO

Guess you didn't watch Hall vs. TO last year.

Shiver
06-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Barely top-20.. :lol:

DChess
06-05-2006, 11:37 PM
i have him in the top EASILY, Bailey Number one, McAllister, and then Hall. htose are my rankings.

Shiver
06-05-2006, 11:37 PM
I do not take dwareroy very seriously anyway.

Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
06-05-2006, 11:38 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/wlNKLEr/cp.jpg

What's captain planet gunna do to me, tell me to brush my teeth? I'm Da JUGGERNAUT *****!

draftguru151
06-06-2006, 09:29 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/wlNKLEr/cp.jpg

What's captain planet gunna do to me, tell me to brush my teeth? I'm Da JUGGERNAUT ***********!

HAHAHAHA. Get some colgate for the juggernaut.

Shiver
06-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Number 10 isn't a homer, because he has only made one argument that is. To be the "biggest homer" you have to consistently make biased and stupid comments.

swangaz
06-06-2006, 12:12 PM
I wonder how Vikings Fan, one of the judges for the NFLDC database contest, magically made into the top 3 of that contest

draftguru151
06-06-2006, 06:54 PM
I wonder how Vikings Fan, one of the judges for the NFLDC database contest, magically made into the top 3 of that contest

Haha. Im still mad about that. My computer screwed me over the week it was due.

dwareroy
06-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Guess you didn't watch Hall vs. TO last year.

I watched TO get over 100 yards recieving on him. Several other corners played much better agaisnt TO last season.

dwareroy
06-06-2006, 08:02 PM
dwareroy, you sir are a homer and you don't know what you are talking about. Thats a double wammy. Hall is one of, if not the top CBs in the NFL. :roll:

Explain how I am a homer if i say a Falcons DB isnt top 5 as a Cowboys fan. Your post seems illogical to me.

Fogartynyy2789
06-06-2006, 08:19 PM
OK We're all homers. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. However the biggest homer is Balaskonis who is a little too obsessed with Terrnece Newman.

Eaglez.Fan
06-06-2006, 08:25 PM
sean taylor21,...3/4 of all of his post are whining about the redskins

exactly

Vikes99ej
06-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Don't tell anyone I said this... but Vikings Fan appears to have a little homer in him.

dwareroy
06-07-2006, 08:57 PM
OK We're all homers. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. However the biggest homer is Balaskonis who is a little too obsessed with Terrnece Newman.

He definitly is a little too obsessed but the guy didnt give up any touchdowns last year, can you blame him?

CGF 216/137
06-07-2006, 08:58 PM

He definitly is a little too obsessed but the guy didnt give up any touchdowns last year, can you blame him?

He also saw some of the least attempts against in the league.

theshark08
06-07-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm an ND homer, not an outrageous asshole though. There are a ton of huge homers on this board. Whoever you find the biggest is from your point of view. You never know, some people might find me the biggest homer, or you the biggest homer, it's all relative to the persons viewpoint.

for me, it's some buckeyes fans...ever since they won the Fiesta Bowl they've been murder. Yes they trashed our d, but who didn't? honestly.

CGF 216/137
06-07-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm an ND homer, not an outrageous asshole though. There are a ton of huge homers on this board. Whoever you find the biggest is from your point of view. You never know, some people might find me the biggest homer, or you the biggest homer, it's all relative to the persons viewpoint.

for me, it's some buckeyes fans...ever since they won the Fiesta Bowl they've been murder. Yes they trashed our d, but who didn't? honestly.

Me and Toonster have the most unbiased views on this forum and thus I can't possible be the biggest homer :roll: :wink:

Nerv
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM

Don't Notre Dame and outrageous asshole go hand in hand regardless :wink:

06-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Don't tell anyone I said this... but Vikings Fan appears to have a little homer in him.

Yeah, but DAMN you are pessimistic, I guess you would be a ground-out if I am a homer.

frogstomp
06-07-2006, 09:25 PM
What's up with only 13 votes? You guys suck, i'm going home.

06-07-2006, 09:26 PM

I didnt grade mine but feel free to ask NIP, who did grade my paper. Because I made the thing I automatically have to be bad?

draftguru151
06-07-2006, 10:14 PM

Explain how I am a homer if i say a Falcons DB isnt top 5 as a Cowboys fan. Your post seems illogical to me.

The homer part are from past posts. Like a while ago. During the season.

dwareroy
06-08-2006, 11:28 PM

He also saw some of the least attempts against in the league.

So did Deion in his heydey. Good corners dont get thrown at often.

dwareroy
06-08-2006, 11:30 PM

The homer part are from past posts. Like a while ago. During the season.

Sorry saying Polamalu isnt a top 5 safety, Hall isnt a top 5 corner, and Ware had just as good of a season as Merriman (Contrary to my name I never said he deserved ROY over Thurman). These statements may be controversial but far from homeristic. So can you please explain further before you call someone out.

Go_Eli
06-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Can we just rename this thread the "Which poster has annoyed you most today?"