PDA

View Full Version : Is Your Mind Normal???


Stamper
01-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can. Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of them...really.

Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something)...

>
>
>
>
> What is:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 1+5
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 2+4
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 3+3
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 4+2
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 5+1
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15 seconds. Then scroll down.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> QUICK! THINK OF A VEGETABLE! Then arrow down.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Keep going.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> You're thinking of a carrot, right?
>
>
>
>

If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think something else. 98% of people will answer with carrot when given this exercise.

Hurricanes25
01-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Im in the 2%. I thought of string beans.

The Unseen
01-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Broccoli. Your argument is invalid.

Shane P. Hallam
01-09-2010, 08:32 PM
I had already done this before so I said cauliflower!

Stamper
01-09-2010, 08:32 PM
well you guys are freaks. you both should be ex-communicated

fenikz
01-09-2010, 08:41 PM
**** me i thought of a orange

HeavyLeggedWaistBender
01-09-2010, 09:16 PM
I thought of a cucomber. That means I'm ***, right?

CashmoneyDrew
01-09-2010, 09:29 PM
**** me i thought of a orange

Durr durr.

DoughBoy
01-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Cabbage? This is BS. :(

El Peefs?????
01-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I don't need to do any silly email test to tell you that my mind is very not normal.

Philliez01
01-09-2010, 09:40 PM
I picked carrot. It's round, long, hard, why else?

CJSchneider
01-09-2010, 09:47 PM
http://www.vancouverseedbank.ca/catalog/images/celery_tallthin.JPG

P-L
01-09-2010, 10:07 PM
I picked carrot.

Crickett
01-09-2010, 10:15 PM
I picked broccoli. I have difficulty believing that 98% of people said carrot.

thefalconer
01-09-2010, 10:16 PM
carrot. i hate these things.. i always get a little creeped.

YAYareaRB
01-09-2010, 10:35 PM
I said Broccoli

TimD
01-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Broccoli. Your argument is invalid.

yup me as well

Twiddler
01-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Celery for me. I'm biased though because its my favorite vegetable.

kalbears13
01-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Carrot...

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

http://www.tinfoilonmyhead.com/Bart-Simson-Foiled.jpg

TitleTown088
01-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Egg plant.

vikes_28
01-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Holy ****. I'm a little creeped out right now. :(

TheBuffaloBills
01-10-2010, 12:12 AM
I said apple

OSUGiants17
01-10-2010, 12:34 AM
I said 6, then went "Oh ****, a vegetable uh........ Carrot! Holy **** how did he know"

Paul
01-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Carrot. Once again the internet proves that I'm average.

vikes_28
01-10-2010, 12:41 AM
I think this is more along the lines of, people can't think fast enough to think of some random vegetable, so they think of the most generic one. Carrot. I was thinking "...oh potato, no...corn?...no...I KNOW...CARROT."

Boston
01-10-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm pretty sure I just beat the internet!

fenikz
01-10-2010, 12:56 AM
I think this is more along the lines of, people can't think fast enough to think of some random vegetable, so they think of the most generic one. Carrot. I was thinking "...oh potato, no...corn?...no...I KNOW...CARROT."

i thought past vegetables straight into orange

Todd Bertuzzi
01-10-2010, 01:04 AM
I had already done this before so I said cauliflower!

Me too! cauliflower ftw

El Peefs?????
01-10-2010, 01:20 AM
i thought past vegetables straight into orange

way to work outside the box sir

Paranoidmoonduck
01-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Yeah, I said banana. Besides not being a vegetable, I think a psychiatrist could have a field day with that one.

CashmoneyDrew
01-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Yeah, I said banana. Besides not being a vegetable, I think a psychiatrist could have a field day with that one.

Freudian slip?

El Peefs?????
01-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Freudian slip?

The real question might be, is it slipping in... or out?

WMD
01-10-2010, 03:15 AM
I said Terri Schiavo.

That means I'm in the 2%, I'm 5 years behind, anddddddd I've got something wrong with me gulliver!


PS I actually said carrot.. but that's because I'm a wabbit! :eek:

diabsoule
01-10-2010, 03:26 AM
I thought of brussel sprouts.

Cicero
01-10-2010, 04:32 AM
I said Terri Schiavo.

That means I'm in the 2%, I'm 5 years behind, anddddddd I've got something wrong with me gulliver!


PS I actually said carrot.. but that's because I'm a wabbit! :eek:

I know I'm going to hell but that made me laugh a lot.

wogitalia
01-10-2010, 05:31 AM
I said Terri Schiavo.

That means I'm in the 2%, I'm 5 years behind, anddddddd I've got something wrong with me gulliver!


PS I actually said carrot.. but that's because I'm a wabbit!

I lol'ed, twice.

I thought of Tomato, then went oh ****, fruit and switched to broccoli.

I don't think I would ever think of Carrot, to me thats about as out there for a vegetable as you could name.

I think there would be a good 5, probably 10 vegetables that I would name long before I got Carrot, even more if you throw in all the fruits that my brain first thinks of as vegetables like tomato, pumpkin and cucumbers...

I would also love to know how this works, though from the evidence in this thread, it doesn't.

Razor
01-10-2010, 06:48 AM
I said cucumber.. Not exactly sure why.

El Peefs?????
01-10-2010, 12:31 PM
I said cucumber.. Not exactly sure why.

Because cucumbers are awesome, no doubt!

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
01-10-2010, 12:37 PM
I said carrot.

x_tKL5t3bvo

I found this one a while ago, freaked the **** out of me because I guessed "right". I posted it here, too.

DoughBoy
01-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Lol I got the color right but I guessed Fire Hydrant. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!

CJSchneider
01-10-2010, 12:50 PM
I guessed green monkey wrench.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

EvilMonkey
01-10-2010, 01:02 PM
another broccoli here.

Go_Eagles77
01-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I thought of a carrot because of all of these ">" in your post.

j05son
01-10-2010, 06:44 PM
I thought of Tomato, then went oh ****, fruit and switched to broccoli.

I don't think I would ever think of Carrot, to me thats about as out there for a vegetable as you could name.


I did this. I instantly thought of a tomato (I don't know why since I don't like them) and knew that I ****** up and picked a fruit (at least it wasn't an orange though, LOL) and changed to potato (i guess because they're similar).

vidae
01-10-2010, 06:58 PM
I thought lettuce. I was just eating some.

Malaka
01-10-2010, 07:33 PM
I said 6, then went "Oh ****, a vegetable uh........ Carrot! Holy **** how did he know"

Lmao yes! I did this too.

Eaglez.Fan
01-10-2010, 07:34 PM
I said cucumber.. Not exactly sure why.

Same. Cucumbers ftw.

Twiddler
01-10-2010, 07:39 PM
I said carrot.

x_tKL5t3bvo

I found this one a while ago, freaked the **** out of me because I guessed "right". I posted it here, too.

I guessed "right". That was weird.

wogitalia
01-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Because cucumbers are awesome, no doubt!

And are also a fruit...

Though technically you can be both a fruit and vegetable(one is a botanical term, one is a cooking term) but still...

wogitalia
01-10-2010, 08:08 PM
I said carrot.

x_tKL5t3bvo

I found this one a while ago, freaked the **** out of me because I guessed "right". I posted it here, too.



Ummm... Does a green chainsaw push me on to the psychopath side of that 2% or what?

Also, that is twice that I have failed to be normal, now I is worried...

NotRickJames
01-10-2010, 09:12 PM
I don't need to do any silly email test to tell you that my mind is very not normal.

This.

I said pear, is that even a vegetable?

I said carrot.

x_tKL5t3bvo

I found this one a while ago, freaked the **** out of me because I guessed "right". I posted it here, too.

I said red....wrench

bored of education
01-10-2010, 09:35 PM
I thought of a compost pile. :/ ****

Paul
01-10-2010, 09:50 PM
zucchini and blue hoe... um.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/avatar-neytiri1.jpg

?

AJHawk50
01-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Woah, I thought carrot. lol

WMD
01-10-2010, 09:56 PM
zucchini and blue hoe... um.
This guy strangles prostitutes.

MetSox17
01-10-2010, 09:57 PM
I said carrot also.

And i thought of "blue screwdriver" in the second one.

Malaka
01-10-2010, 10:00 PM
I got carrot -__- but I also said green screwdriver.

WMD
01-10-2010, 10:15 PM
... is that not what i should do?
I'm just saying.. you're still learning how to strangle. You start off with the prostitutes, then you move up to waitresses, and when you're through with them you're good enough to strangle all women.

j05son
01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
... is that not what i should do?

GTA has taught us that if you kill the hooker you get your money back...

yo123
01-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Both of them got me.

I am so boring.

sbh15
01-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Panicked for a minute and said 6. Then carrot.

sbh15
01-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I said carrot.

x_tKL5t3bvo

I found this one a while ago, freaked the **** out of me because I guessed "right". I posted it here, too.

I said purple, the couldn't think of the next part, and came up with dick. I must be ***.

scottyboy
01-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I said purple, the couldn't think of the next part, and came up with dick. I must be ***.

YES! It's about damn time.

Clearly I don't need to do this **** to know my mind is far from normal

descendency
01-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Tomato. But I'm kind of abnormal.

Xonraider
01-11-2010, 06:40 PM
**** I hate myself I picked carrot