30. Minnesota :: Lamarr Houston : DT : Texas
31. New Orleans :: Novarro Bowman : OLB : Penn State
32. Indianapolis :: Charles Brown : OT : USC

neko4
02-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Bryan Bulaga is always whats good.

TheSlinger
02-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Morgan over Dez, Haden, Spiller is icky!

thenewfeature06
02-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Campbell is fine with me but would prefer Haden/Morgan.

Bengals78
02-08-2010, 02:29 PM
I can live with Jones.

Babylon
02-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Seattle

i think you have a lot of players in there that arent 1st rounders but Davis and Spiller fill two big needs for the Seahawks.

wicket
02-08-2010, 02:41 PM
bowman just isnt 1st round value imo, check my sig for the better first round pick

Hines
02-08-2010, 02:47 PM
A+ for the Steelers.

Pat Sims 90
02-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I dont think Jones is worth the 21st pick right now but we will see how he is at combine and workouts

RealityCheck
02-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Brandon Graham will eat you, Sanchez, Henne and whoever the Bills QB is.

vikes_28
02-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Bleh...Houston isn't a first round pick. Not a very good job.

princefielder28
02-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Morgan over Dez, Haden, Spiller is icky!

I can understand Dez Bryant as a possibility but Haden or Spiller? Mathis and Cox are good enough starters and with MJD they're not going to invest a Top 10 pick in another back. For a team that struggles to put pressure on the QB I think he's probably a good option.

princefielder28
02-08-2010, 03:32 PM
bowman just isnt 1st round value imo, check my sig for the better first round pick

I wanted to give you guys Griffen but I don't think you can continue to send out Fujita and Shanle as your starting outside backers.

princefielder28
02-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Bleh...Houston isn't a first round pick. Not a very good job.

any suggestions on who you'd rather see? There's no safety worthy of that pick, Iupati showed he can't be a RG, not a QB who's gonna be better than Tavaris or worth a first rounder, and I considered a CB but I think the coaching staff wants to see how Allen progresses before they invest a high pick at the position.

I know Vikings fans aren't big on the idea of taking a DT, but it's a real possibility that Pat Williams retires and if the Bears game proved anything, it's that the front four suffers greatly when you're rotating Kennedy and Evans in there.

prock
02-08-2010, 03:42 PM
any suggestions on who you'd rather see? There's no safety worthy of that pick, Iupati showed he can't be a RG, not a QB who's gonna be better than Tavaris or worth a first rounder, and I considered a CB but I think the coaching staff wants to see how Allen progresses before they invest a high pick at the position.

i would much rather reach for someone like nate allen then reach for houston. at least allen would be at a position of need. i personally dont want a DT at all in the first 3 rounds or so. i could maybe see it if dan williams dropped to us, but thats about it. i am not convinced iupati cant play right guard, but if he cant, then i would even rather see vlad the impaler over houston. in fact, id take colt mccoy over houston, but thats just because i have a completely irrational love for mccoy. so in conclusion, id rather reach for a quarterback, safety, or right guard rather than take lamar houston.

Unbiased
02-08-2010, 03:46 PM

I know Vikings fans aren't big on the idea of taking a DT, but it's a real possibility that Pat Williams retires and if the Bears game proved anything, it's that the front four suffers greatly when you're rotating Kennedy and Evans in there.

I can't see Houston playing nose tackle.

Hurricanes25
02-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Odrick is a great Jets pick.

CC.SD
02-08-2010, 04:13 PM
*Guitar solo

RaiderNation
02-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Much rather have Morgan or Haden

Go_Eagles77
02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Eagles pick isn't terrible, but if the board really looked like that I think they would trade back. Since you didn't do trades it's fine.

eagles6606
02-08-2010, 05:56 PM
That board we be a disaster for the Eagles. If it fell like that, we'd probobally trade down and pick up Everson Griffin or Nate Allen. We could definately use a corner, but we have bigger needs. I'd look at corner in rounds 2-4.

Smooth Criminal
02-08-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm high on Williams to the Steelers right now, but Earl Thomas is a great pick too.

jCut
02-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Nice title, but there is no way Denver passes on Joe Haden.

fenikz
02-08-2010, 07:17 PM
de donde esta Kindle? yo quiero Kindle

tjsunstein
02-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm a Cox fan. As wrong as it may sound.

vidae
02-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Perfect KC pick.

wicket
02-08-2010, 08:40 PM
I wanted to give you guys Griffen but I don't think you can continue to send out Fujita and Shanle as your starting outside backers.

I get that but Grant will probably be cut and Bobby McCray is not someone you want to have starting either. And imo linebackers can be gotten better later on than DEnds. This might change if the coaches finally find out they should play hargrove outside though

thebow305
02-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Great Phins pick, I'm just disappointed you used such a good Mock title on only a 1 rounder. Come on, you're better than that! ;)

marshallb
02-09-2010, 11:00 AM

i would much rather reach for someone like nate allen then reach for houston. at least allen would be at a position of need. i personally dont want a DT at all in the first 3 rounds or so. i could maybe see it if dan williams dropped to us, but thats about it. i am not convinced iupati cant play right guard, but if he cant, then i would even rather see vlad the impaler over houston. in fact, id take colt mccoy over houston, but thats just because i have a completely irrational love for mccoy. so in conclusion, id rather reach for a quarterback, safety, or right guard rather than take lamar houston.

I can't see Houston playing nose tackle.

My thoughts fall in line with unbiased and prock. Houston is NOT a NT, and that is where the Vikings need at DT is at, not UT, where Houston is pretty good at. I don't mind a DT, as long as it's Dan Williams or another NT a little later, but first of all, Houston is a reach, and 2nd, he doesn't fill a need. I have not been convinced either that Iupati can't play RG, and wouldn't mind seeing him there. OLB could be taken in the 1st if Weatherspoon is available, but he isn't. S is our biggest need and I could see us reaching on one there, as it'd be better than reaching for a DT that doesn't fit what we need. CB is not a big need and is definitely not worthy of a first rounder. Griffin may miss a little time, but he was very good this past year, Winfield will be fine once his foot heals, Sapp was very good at NB, and as you mentioned Allen was drafted in the 3rd last year, and played good in his limited time.

That is a tough situation to be in, and I'd probably trade dowm, but you didn't do trades. So I'd go with either a S like Allen or Chad Jones, or Iupati, but you don't believe he can play RG. Which leads me to ask why he, "showed he can't be a RG"?

princefielder28
02-09-2010, 11:22 AM
That is a tough situation to be in, and I'd probably trade dowm, but you didn't do trades. So I'd go with either a S like Allen or Chad Jones, or Iupati, but you don't believe he can play RG. Which leads me to ask why he, "showed he can't be a RG"?

Iupati showed during the senior bowl week that he by far the most comfortable playing at LG and during game action he struggled at RG. If the Vikings are going to invest their first round pick in a RG then it's gonna be someone that they can guarantee will be able to start from day one and Iupati isn't that guy.

and while most of you will disagree with me, I think Houston has the ability to play NT in a 4-3 scheme.