26) Arizona Cardinals – Jermaine Gresham, TE Oklahoma
27) Dallas Cowboys – Bruce Campbell, OT Maryland
28) San Diego Chargers – Jared Odrick, DT Penn State
29) New York Jets – Golden Tate, WR Notre Dame
30) Minnesota Vikings – Sam Bradford, QB Oklahoma
31) Indianapolis Colts – Dan Williams, DT Tennessee
32) New Orleans Saints – Sean Weatherspoon, OLB Missouri

Second Round

33) St. Louis Rams – Kyle Wilson, CB Boise St.
34) Detroit Lions – Perish Cox, CB Oklahoma State
35) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Greg Hardy, DE Ole Miss
36) Kansas City Chiefs – Maurkice Pouncey, C Florida
37) Washington Redskins – Ryan Mathews, RB Fresno State
38) Cleveland Browns – Eric Norwood, OLB South Carolina
39) Oakland Raiders – Charles Brown, OT USC
40) Seattle Seahawks – Jahvid Best, RB California
41) Buffalo Bills – Navarro Bowman LB, Penn St
42) New England Patriots – Alex Carrington, Arkansas State
43) Miami Dolphins – Demaryius Thomas WR, Georgia Tech
44) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Tyson Alualu, DT Cal
45) Denver Broncos – Donovan Warren CB, Michigan
46) New York Giants – Brandon Spikes LB Florida
47) New England Patriots – Jerry Hughes, DE/OLB Texas Christian
48) Carolina Panthers – Brandon Ghee CB, Wake Forest
49) San Francisco 49ers – Dominique Franks CB, Oklahoma
50) Houston Texans – Nate Allen S, USF
51) Kansas City Chiefs – Jon Asamoah, OG Illinois
52) Pittsburgh Steelers – Corey Wooten DE, Northwestern
53) New England Patriots – Daryl Washington LB, TCU
54) Cincinnati Bengals – Mardy Gilyard, WR Cincinnati
55) Philadelphia Eagles – Morgan Burnett S, Georgia Tech
56) Green Bay Packers – Selvish Capers OT, West Virginia
57) Baltimore Ravens – Carlos Dunlap, DE Florida
58) Arizona Cardinals – Roddrick Muckelroy, OLB Texas
59) Dallas Cowboys – Cam Thomas, DT North Carolina
60) San Diego Chargers – Reshad Jones S, Georgia
61) New York Jets – Devin McCourty CB, Rutgers
62) Minnesota Vikings – Javier Arenas, CB, Alabama
63) Indianapolis Colts – Jermaine Cunningham DE, Florida
64) New Orleans Saints – Terrance Cody, DT Alabama

thenewfeature06
02-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Oaklands draft isnt shabby, Aso and Haden will be the greatest and Charles Brown can develop into a special player

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Oaklands draft isnt shabby, Aso and Haden will be the greatest and Charles Brown can develop into a special player

Thank ya. When I did this mock I took into account what each teams people on NFLDC said. I would hope each team likes it. Also, Aso and Haden= Amazing.

Nalej
02-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Pats mock is pretty good. I don't see how D.Washington fits in our scheme though
I'd like to see an OL selected in the 2nd as well though. S.Capers would be nice there.
If the Pats decide they're going to move on from VW then I guess Cody wouldn't be a surprising pick as well

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Pats mock is pretty good. I don't see how D.Washington fits in our scheme though
I'd like to see an OL selected in the 2nd as well though. S.Capers would be nice there.
If the Pats decide they're going to move on from VW then I guess Cody wouldn't be a surprising pick as well

They say Washington with his speed and instincts can play any LB position, and I know you need some LBs, which is why I gave you Hughes as well. Carrington supplements one of your starting DEs in the near future. And I dont see how yall would lose Vince for nothing. If you trade him I see yall getting a high pick to where Cody would be available.

Nalej
02-10-2010, 11:51 AM
They say Washington with his speed and instincts can play any LB position, and I know you need some LBs, which is why I gave you Hughes as well. Carrington supplements one of your starting DEs in the near future. And I dont see how yall would lose Vince for nothing. If you trade him I see yall getting a high pick to where Cody would be available.

In the Pats 3-4 scheme- he'd play ILB- Mayo's spot.
We need OLB Pass rushers and an ILB thumper type.
We drafted McKenzie last year and we have Guyton as well rotating
and they all play similiar. I'll agree Washington is an upgrade though
What we need is a big boy to smash heads down by the LOS

I agree on Cody. I know we're not just going to let him go via FA
To go in depth- I meant more on the lines that we'd franchise VW then he'd walk the next year
We drafted Brace last year but he could slide over DE and could spell Cody from time to time since we all know he's in the best of shape
Anyways- we take Cody this year in preperation for life after Wilfork.

Like I said- the draft looks good.

Pat Sims 90
02-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Perfect Bengals Mock

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 11:55 AM
In the Pats 3-4 scheme- he'd play ILB- Mayo's spot.
We need OLB Pass rushers and an ILB thumper type.
We drafted McKenzie last year and we have Guyton as well rotating
and they all play similiar. I'll agree Washington is an upgrade though
What we need is a big boy to smash heads down by the LOS

I agree on Cody. I know we're not just going to let him go via FA
To go in depth- I meant more on the lines that we'd franchise VW then he'd walk the next year
We drafted Brace last year but he could slide over DE and could spell Cody from time to time since we all know he's in the best of shape
Anyways- we take Cody this year in preperation for life after Wilfork.

Like I said- the draft looks good.

Yeah, I agree yall need a huge thumper at MLB, but looking at your depth you have Junior Seau as your backup to Guyton... I think Washington would be better then Guyton, and the starting group of Hughes- Washington- Mayo- BantaCain/Thomas/Whoever immediatley upgrades the LB corps. And Maybe Brace can step up and show he can do the NT? Thanks for the info though.

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Perfect Bengals Mock

I thought about giving Gilyard a couple of picks higher, but I don't want another Eli debacle :P

Unbiased
02-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I love Brian Price, but there's no way Bradford would be passed up. And I don't think I'd take Price over Derrick Morgan.

Also, 18 is just way too high for Ducasse. And the Steelers are almost certainly going to resign Willie Colon. Of course he can play guard, but why not just take Iuapati? And they're reportedly very interested in Weatherspoon, too.

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 12:04 PM
I love Brian Price, but there's no way Bradford would be passed up. And I don't think I'd take Price over Derrick Morgan.

Also, 18 is just way too high for Ducasse. And the Steelers are almost certainly going to resign Willie Colon. Of course he can play guard, but why not just take Iuapati? And they're reportedly very interested in Weatherspoon, too.

I just don't see how the Jags would take Bradford, when they have alot of money tied into Gerrard? Unless they talking about releasing him? Amd Ducasse is high, but I figured he would play Guard for them, cause they need someone. And the way I saw it, Iupati is a better run blocker, while Ducasse has the better feet. And the way the Steelers are throwing more, I just gave to Vlad. Thanks for the feedback though.

crites09
02-10-2010, 12:09 PM
That would be a dream Bengals draft....

You have Patrick Robinson going to the Texans in round 1 and to the Broncos in round 2 though...

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 12:12 PM
That would be a dream Bengals draft....

You have Patrick Robinson going to the Texans in round 1 and to the Broncos in round 2 though...

Yeah, I think the Bengals draft would be really good. And I updeated it thanks for letting me know.

Unbiased
02-10-2010, 12:16 PM
I just don't see how the Jags would take Bradford, when they have alot of money tied into Gerrard? Unless they talking about releasing him? Amd Ducasse is high, but I figured he would play Guard for them, cause they need someone. And the way I saw it, Iupati is a better run blocker, while Ducasse has the better feet. And the way the Steelers are throwing more, I just gave to Vlad. Thanks for the feedback though.

Yes, but Garrard's contract was completely front-loaded. There would be no penalty in cutting him.

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Yes, but Garrard's contract was completely front-loaded. There would be no penalty in cutting him.

Did not know that. I guess Jags knew something bout Gerrard then that he would underperform in a couple years.

redbills
02-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Bowman fit as a 34 LB??

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Bowman fit as a 34 LB??
I based it on need and production. Navorro had 33.5 TFL last two seasons, 8 sacks, and 3 INTs. Good rushing and against the pass. At 6'1 232 he may be undersized but I think he can transition well to it.

BigRick352
02-10-2010, 12:33 PM
I think that is the best two rounds for the Giants. I can only dream that we end up with those guys when the draft rolls around.

AkiliSmith
02-10-2010, 12:35 PM
I'd rather have Gronkowski in round 2 than Gilyard. They need big targets and Gronk is a perfect fit.

fenikz
02-10-2010, 12:53 PM
muckleroy doesnt fit the 3-4 at all what we need is a pass rusher

zachsaints52
02-10-2010, 12:55 PM
muckleroy doesnt fit the 3-4 at all what we need is a pass rusher

Yeah he was put in there I didnt know what to put. I had a double for yall and I didnt see a OLB under yalls pick so I gave yall next highest OLB

Babylon
02-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Seattle

I dont think this is the year to take a QB that high when you have two better ones next year that could be available.

Do like Bulaga at #14, dont like Best in the second, would rather Gerhart there.

RaiderNation
02-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Not liking the raiders draft. Rumor is that we are going back to a power blocking scheme and Charles Brown is a ZBC LT.

1 Anthony Davis OT
2 Donovan Warren CB

killxswitch
02-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Indy's draft isn't bad though I don't think Polian would take Dan Williams.

vidae
02-10-2010, 02:30 PM
I really like that Chiefs mock. If you expand it to a third round give us the best OLB or Safety left. Good job.

Babylon
02-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Indy's draft isn't bad though I don't think Polian would take Dan Williams.

Dont they need someone in that back 7 that can actually cover someone?

billsfootball15
02-10-2010, 02:50 PM
y does everyone have te Bills taking Bowmann? Theres no way, we are switching to a 34 defense and I really dont see himfitting in that scheme. Jerry Hughes should be the pick in that case.

Abaddon
02-10-2010, 03:17 PM
If Brown and Capers were the best available OTs left in Rd2, I'd be really disappointed. I'm not in love with either. Trouble is, it's entirely likely that 6 tackles go ahead of Oakland. In that scenario, I'd probably turn to the defensive line or LB, or maybe just take Asamoah there.

wicket
02-10-2010, 03:55 PM
its not my saints dream draft but its pretty close

Diehard
02-10-2010, 04:14 PM
I don't see how the Broncos could justify taking another OLB in round 1 unless Dumervil leaves in FA.

prock
02-10-2010, 04:23 PM
sam bradford to the vikings is 100% jizz, but very, very unlikely. we dont need a corner. id rather see a safety in the second.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
02-10-2010, 04:52 PM
I could do without drafting a florida defensive end

RealityCheck
02-10-2010, 05:07 PM
22) New England Patriots – Mike Iupati, OG Idaho
42) New England Patriots – Alex Carrington, Arkansas State
47) New England Patriots – Jerry Hughes, DE/OLB Texas Christian
53) New England Patriots – Daryl Washington LB, TCU

LOVE this draft. Would rather have a WR instead of Iupati though. And there's no way we'll pass on Gilyard 4 times.

Should be:

22. Hughes
42. Carrrington
47. Gilyard
53. Washington

thebow305
02-10-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm a fan of that Phins draft! I think JPP is more likely than Graham in the first, but I'll take it.

Stranger
02-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Coincidence that the mock matches up with your dream Saints mock ;)

I doubt Cody makes it to the bottom of the second, too many teams that could use him before then. Chiefs, Bills, Pats, Dolphins, Steelers, Chargers, Broncos, Texans and the Cards would take him before taking Muckelroy.

Overall a pretty decent mock though

rodgers 4 mvp
02-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Sam Bradford shouldn't drop that far. The Broncos, Bills, or Jaguars could take them. Also the Eagles and Cardnails take him.
Also Tarrible Packer Darft we dont need a safty. Take a tackle in the first and either Patrick Robenson or Toby Garheart in the seccond
Robenson is a real value here and Garheart is a bit of a risk here, yet he is a better reward than a bust.

eagles6606
02-10-2010, 08:27 PM
If Derrick Morgan fell that far, the Eagles would trade up

Poz51
02-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Tell me what you think :)

First Round

19) Buffalo Bills Anthony Davis, OT Rutgers

Second Round

41) Buffalo Bills Navarro Bowman LB, Penn St
42) New England Patriots Alex Carrington, Arkansas State
46) New York Giants Brandon Spikes LB Florida
47) New England Patriots Jerry Hughes, DE/OLB Texas Christian
52) Pittsburgh Steelers Corey Wooten DE, Northwestern
57) Baltimore Ravens Carlos Dunlap, DE Florida
59) Dallas Cowboys Cam Thomas, DT North Carolina
64) New Orleans Saints Terrance Cody, DT Alabama

Love the first pick, makes sense from a need stand point, and value as well.
The second pick for me is a reach (although Buffalo historically likes the Penn State pipeline) considering the switch to the 3-4, I believe that (In this order) Cody, Carrington, Spikes (3a), Hughes (3b), Dunlap, Wooten, C. Thomas (a bit high in my book, but he is on the rise of late) are better fits, and from a need/value stand point make more sense, Even D. Thomas and Gilyard at WR are good options if the Bills go offense early in the draft. This is not a knock on Bowman by any means, and with a little weight could fit the 3-4 mold at OLB, but right now he seems like a pure 4-3 OLB. Pretty good job for only taking 15 minutes :)

T-RICH49
02-11-2010, 08:37 AM
WTH IS A S?S is KC's biggest need IMO

marshallb
02-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Perfect first round Vikings pick. Not so much with the 2nd. S is a much bigger need than CB as well as DT, RG, RB, and OLB.

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:33 AM
y does everyone have te Bills taking Bowmann? Theres no way, we are switching to a 34 defense and I really dont see himfitting in that scheme. Jerry Hughes should be the pick in that case.

Love the first pick, makes sense from a need stand point, and value as well.
The second pick for me is a reach (although Buffalo historically likes the Penn State pipeline) considering the switch to the 3-4, I believe that (In this order) Cody, Carrington, Spikes (3a), Hughes (3b), Dunlap, Wooten, C. Thomas (a bit high in my book, but he is on the rise of late) are better fits, and from a need/value stand point make more sense, Even D. Thomas and Gilyard at WR are good options if the Bills go offense early in the draft. This is not a knock on Bowman by any means, and with a little weight could fit the 3-4 mold at OLB, but right now he seems like a pure 4-3 OLB. Pretty good job for only taking 15 minutes :)

Thanks for the compliment Poz, but I never heard of the Bills switching to a 3-4. But with Bowmans ability and track record of getting TFLs, isn't that and covering the flats the main jobs of a 3-4 OLB?

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:34 AM
If Brown and Capers were the best available OTs left in Rd2, I'd be really disappointed. I'm not in love with either. Trouble is, it's entirely likely that 6 tackles go ahead of Oakland. In that scenario, I'd probably turn to the defensive line or LB, or maybe just take Asamoah there.

I think Brown would play better the Not So Super Mario, and you forgot about my main crush on Kirk so LB I wasn't thinking much of ;) haha. You don't think its too high for Asamoah?

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:35 AM
I don't see how the Broncos could justify taking another OLB in round 1 unless Dumervil leaves in FA.

I know what you mean, but I really think Elvis is leaving the building.....

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:36 AM
sam bradford to the vikings is 100% jizz, but very, very unlikely. we dont need a corner. id rather see a safety in the second.

I gave you Javier because Winfields injury this past year/age/ Cedric is a starting caliber CB?

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:37 AM
I could do without drafting a florida defensive end

I think your thinking of Dunlap?

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Coincidence that the mock matches up with your dream Saints mock ;)

I doubt Cody makes it to the bottom of the second, too many teams that could use him before then. Chiefs, Bills, Pats, Dolphins, Steelers, Chargers, Broncos, Texans and the Cards would take him before taking Muckelroy.

Overall a pretty decent mock though

Shhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:38 AM
If Derrick Morgan fell that far, the Eagles would trade up

I don't guess trades, because noone really knows what'll happen on draft day.

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:39 AM
WTH IS A S?S is KC's biggest need IMO

I'd say ILB is, remember Jerome Harrison? And your interior OL is horrible. But if I made a 3rd, you'd definately got a Safety

marshallb
02-11-2010, 09:41 AM
I gave you Javier because Winfields injury this past year/age/ Cedric is a starting caliber CB?

Winfield will be fine, and Cedric Griffin has very very good this past year, and we have plenty of depth at CB with Sapp who was very good this year, and Asher Allen who we drafted in the 3rd last year and was good in his limited time.

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Winfield will be fine, and Cedric Griffin has very very good this past year, and we have plenty of depth at CB with Sapp who was very good this year, and Asher Allen who we drafted in the 3rd last year and was good in his limited time.

I know two years ago, when Winfield had that amazing game against the Saints ( I told my friends watch Winfield do something this game :() Griffin was one of the most horrible CBs to start, based on production. Didn't know he did a turnaround this year.

Poz51
02-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the compliment Poz, but I never heard of the Bills switching to a 3-4. But with Bowmans ability and track record of getting TFLs, isn't that and covering the flats the main jobs of a 3-4 OLB?

They just hired George Edwards who was Miami's linebackers coach last season, and he stated in his press conference that they are moving to the 3-4. I have always been under the impression that a 3-4 OLB main job was to get after the QB then play coverage, so Bowman makes sense in the coverage department not sure about his pass rush ability at the NFL level, but usually OLB's in the 3-4 are over 240 ibs, usually in the 260+ range, although James Harrison is a similar player who plays about 240, Suggs is 260, Woodley 265 or so, and that is usually so that they dont get run over playing the run... Bowman in the 3-4... Hmm... Did not like it at all at first, but it is interesting and growing on me a little bit... That would give us 3 out of 4 LB's from LB-U... Like I said though, I think he would need to add weight to make it work, and right now I believe the other options I listed would be better for the time being...

zachsaints52
02-11-2010, 10:14 AM
They just hired George Edwards who was Miami's linebackers coach last season, and he stated in his press conference that they are moving to the 3-4. I have always been under the impression that a 3-4 OLB main job was to get after the QB then play coverage, so Bowman makes sense in the coverage department not sure about his pass rush ability at the NFL level, but usually OLB's in the 3-4 are over 240 ibs, usually in the 260+ range, although James Harrison is a similar player who plays about 240, Suggs is 260, Woodley 265 or so, and that is usually so that they dont get run over playing the run... Bowman in the 3-4... Hmm... Did not like it at all at first, but it is interesting and growing on me a little bit... That would give us 3 out of 4 LB's from LB-U... Like I said though, I think he would need to add weight to make it work, and right now I believe the other options I listed would be better for the time being...

Which is understandable, but for me I look at a player and go on stats/production more then potential. I see what Bowmans good at (coverage and TFLS) and believe he could definately play the OLB, and play it well.