PDA

View Full Version : mario's first mock (1 Rd with trades)

mario
02-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Hi guys!

This is my first try doing a mock, so stay warned for stupid picks :D

Surely i'll do a 2.0 mock and i a 3 or 4 rounds mock so comments and critics are really apreciatted.

http://i47.tinypic.com/10py52o.png

I'm not very good in trade values but:

Kansas City Chiefs trades his #5 overall pick to Minnesota Vikings for Minnesota's 1st, 3rd and 4th round picks and 2011 2nd Rd pick
Denver Broncos trades his #11 overall pick to Baltimore Raves for Baltimore's 1st, 2nd and 4th Rd pick.

Try not to kill me! :eek:

Regards!!

proshoota25
02-20-2010, 09:26 PM
good patriots pick, but i would LOVE to have spiller in that spot

FinsUp21
02-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Give the Bucs Berry, cause he aint falling to 10.

thebow305
02-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Awesome Miami pick!

vidae
02-20-2010, 10:37 PM
I love Hughes but that's a weird KC trade.

Chucky
02-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Russell Okung= failblog.

His value is off and the need for the Bucs is off. Dez and Berry are both way better picks

coordinator0
02-20-2010, 10:39 PM
There's no way that Bryant is worth 3 of our top 4 picks, especially when receiver isn't the only glaring need on the team. We wouldn't even give that up for Brandon Marshall.

akvikefan89
02-20-2010, 11:13 PM
I like Bradford, but an extra 2nd 3rd and 4th round pick, plus the contract for the #5 spot is way too much. Nice effort on something different, though...

FloridaFootball
02-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm one of the Redskins fans that would like to draft Jimmy Clausen. Although, right now it looks like the Redskins want to give Campbell another year, but I like the pick.

Also, I don't understand the Bills pick @ #9...they used their top15 pick last year on Aaron Maybin DE/OLB Penn State.

Pat Sims 90
02-21-2010, 01:45 AM
Not a Fan of Iupati pick with more pressing needs at WR TE and S

mario
02-21-2010, 05:44 AM
good patriots pick, but i would LOVE to have spiller in that spot
Yep, i don't like too much the CJ Spiller fall but i think BB gave Maroney enough carries (really he is terrible) to think he could give him another chance and i think there are many good RBs in medium rounds (i can see Hardesty in the Pats). BTW nice critic ;)

Give the Bucs Berry, cause he aint falling to 10.
Russell Okung= failblog.
His value is off and the need for the Bucs is off. Dez and Berry are both way better picks
I was trying something different and i've a weird feeling that he'll damage his stock a bit, in any case i could see the Bucs paying the money for a shutdown corner (Joe Haden near Aqib Talib :eek: ) instead of paying it for a FS. BTW thanks for the comment, i'll take a look in 2.0 mock ;)

I love Hughes but that's a weird KC trade.
Yes, especially with Berry and McClain on the board but i think they have many needs in front 7 and OL (althought i still don't know if trade value is good enough).

There's no way that Bryant is worth 3 of our top 4 picks, especially when receiver isn't the only glaring need on the team. We wouldn't even give that up for Brandon Marshall.
I like Bradford, but an extra 2nd 3rd and 4th round pick, plus the contract for the #5 spot is way too much. Nice effort on something different, though...
Thanks for your comments! definetely i must take a look to a better trade value :rolleyes:

Also, I don't understand the Bills pick @ #9...they used their top15 pick last year on Aaron Maybin DE/OLB Penn State.
I'm glad you like the Clausen pick. You need a few player to your new 3-4 and OL but Shanahan always found great OL in medium rounds.

About Bills pick, it's definetely a pick i don't like too much (the same with Mays being a Top 15 in the 'hawks), they'll swith to 3-4 defense so another pass rush OLB could be great for them, but really i think a 3-4 DE or 3-4 NT would be much better but them, it's a pity anyone deserve a Top 10. Maybe Bulaga?

Not a Fan of Iupati pick with more pressing needs at WR TE and S
Don't you think he could be nice in your OL when Bobie Williams retires? Jermaine Gresham was first in but then i changed my mind and now is avalaible in the 2nd. IMHO Arrelius Benn or Ben Tate doesn't worth the pick and i've read the Bengals are targeting Mady Gilyard. BTW thanks for your critics.

Regards!!

wicket
02-21-2010, 06:22 AM
dont like the value of washington at all at 32

prock
02-21-2010, 11:31 AM
LOVE it. i hope the vikings drafts works out like this.

BaLLiN
02-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Price is a bad pick for the giants that high IMO, but others dont think so

TaylorMade
02-21-2010, 12:54 PM
Claussen is my fav in the first round. A+

49erNation85
02-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Very interesting board picks . As the 9ers do need help on the line and D fence . It would be nice if we could get a DE with perhaps Dunlap instead of S , just another month to go can't wait .

Go_Eagles77
02-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Don't like the Dunlap pick, Weatherspoon would be better.

RealityCheck
02-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Odrick is a solid pick, but I'd rather Weatherspoon or Washington.