PDA

View Full Version : Zombies!!!

Brothgar
02-22-2010, 12:14 AM
There are 2 types of people in this world those who have a plan for when the undead take over the planet and those who don't we call those second people diner.

Discuss zombies, zombie plans, and what zombie celebs you wish to blow heads off.

zachsaints52
02-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Kill em all. End of discussion. :)

George Lippard
02-22-2010, 12:18 AM
http://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/index.php

read it, steal ideas, plan accordingly.

What is more scary, the fact that it could happen or the fact that some people WANT it to happen?

A Perfect Score
02-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Words cant explain how badly I want to shoot Zombie Seth Rogen in the head.

fenikz
02-22-2010, 12:23 AM
would you **** Zombie Kelley Hazell?

niel89
02-22-2010, 12:28 AM

is she still warm?

Brothgar
02-22-2010, 12:29 AM

Are zombies still warm? If so yes.

fenikz
02-22-2010, 12:29 AM
i assume so they have blood in em and everything

Jvig43
02-22-2010, 12:30 AM
http://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/index.php

read it, steal ideas, plan accordingly.

What is more scary, the fact that it could happen or the fact that some people WANT it to happen?

You must already be a zombie if your trying to tell me you wouldnt be a little excited for this to happen.

Brothgar
02-22-2010, 12:31 AM

yes but ..

no oral
she must be gaged.

George Lippard
02-22-2010, 12:32 AM
You must already be a zombie if your trying to tell me you wouldnt be a little excited for this to happen.

Oh, trust me...I'm part of "some people".

niel89
02-22-2010, 12:33 AM

Yes then.

http://www.dogue-de-bordeaux-breed-store.com/images/large/Debordeaux-bulldog-wire-dog-muzzle_LRG.jpg

Jvig43
02-22-2010, 12:34 AM
The tough one for me was always do I just leave the family to fend for themselves ( Mother, younger siblings, ). On one hand, they wouldn't make it without help, but on the other they would most certainly drag you down, make stupid decisions, and eventually youd all get eaten. I'm not sure what I'd ultimately do.

niel89
02-22-2010, 12:40 AM
The thing is, where do you go? I would say walmart/costco but everyone is gonna go to those places.

Truth be told, if you could sustain yourself at sea (own a boat/know how to fish) that would probably be best.

Jvig43
02-22-2010, 12:42 AM
The thing is, where do you go? I would say walmart/costco but everyone is gonna go to those places.

Truth be told, if you could sustain yourself at sea (own a boat/know how to fish) that would probably be best.

At first glance walmarts, malls etc... seem like good choices, but everyone would go there and it'd end up a death trap. I figure I'd get a group of people I trusted and go somewhere secluded. Maybe a bit further north where its colder as well.

fenikz
02-22-2010, 12:53 AM
jack a boat, live on a secluded island

The Unseen
02-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Shutter Island O.O

CashmoneyDrew
02-22-2010, 02:11 AM
Islands are good places. Oil rigs. Small towns.

Scotty D
02-22-2010, 02:28 AM
hmmm zombie Matt Millen

E-Man
02-22-2010, 02:47 AM
This tells you all that's needed to know.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/xxGoombaxx/zombie-survival-guide.jpg

Shaolin spade ftw!

roidrunner
02-22-2010, 03:55 AM
my plans are very simple go to my basement unload both of my gun safe's and then head to the gun store around the corner and load up on supplies. Then proceed to my family's cabin in northern wisconsin and hiding out on the side of a lake and build a compound with family and friends. Then start farming and killing zombies.

Addict
02-22-2010, 05:13 AM

Yes.

is she still warm?

Are zombies still warm? If so yes.

Like you pussies really care. Stop being so decent. Zombies roam the streets and you're worried if some hot zombie chick is still warm inside? If she's not just shove her in a microwave for a few minutes.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
02-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Yes.

Like you pussies really care. Stop being so decent. Zombies roam the streets and you're worried if some hot zombie chick is still warm inside? If she's not just shove her in a microwave for a few minutes.

This could be the greatest post ever!!!!!!! Someone has to sig quote this.

Oh and since I don't have guns I would hurry to CCB's where they have guns and we would team up and be bad ass pot head zombie killers!!!!!!

AkiliSmith
02-22-2010, 08:42 AM
I've read the Zombie Survival Guide and subsequent book World War Z. Both are fantastic.

I am prepared and will not discuss my plans for fear they will be compromised should the virus be released into the United States.

All kidding aside, you need to immediately arm yourself and barricade the lower level. Get your family to the highest level of the house, preferably an attic accessible only by a ladder. Zs cannot climb ladders.

Shotguns or rifles are the preferred weapons. Handguns are less accurate from a distance and require significant skill to become so. Bows, crowbars, swords, axes or other longer sharp instruments are also handy for close quarters. Do not attempt to make a flamethrower or bomb as you will just end up burning your barricade down. The Zs just keep on coming while on fire. Aim for the head obviously.

If the incident is still at a low level of infection, gather some your neighbors (preferably military, law enforcement or someone in medical field) and their supplies into one central location. Basically whoever has the pimpest upper level and attic. Once there, you need to completely seal in the lower level and destroy the staircase.

You will need canned food and any other type of non refrigerated type of food you can find. Have all of your neighbors completely fill their bathtubs and sinks with water if is still running. Anything that can hold water, fill it. You will need it to survive. Be prepared to live off the land for a while. Once those who are holed up in the grocery stores are dead, you will need to stage a raid to gather more supplies. Everything should done on foot or bike.

This is a basic plan for someone living in a suburban house. If you live in an apartment or are away at college it will obviously be different but the same premise holds: barricade the lower level, take higher ground, gather resources.

Lastly but most important, prepare yourself to kill.

Edit: And no I don't think this is plausible at all or want it to happen

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
02-22-2010, 09:02 AM
When(not if) Z-Day hits, I've had a plan for a while. Where I work, we have a cash office, it's on the second floor, and has a VERY heavy door. I'm banking it's zombie proof. There's a window, but the window is high up and inaccessible for zombies. It's a grocery store, so there's food around when the zombies move on, and when the epidemic passes, there's enough cash to put as at the top of the new society.

killxswitch
02-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Are we talking classic slow stupid zombie, or fast, terrifying 28 Days Later zombie?

AkiliSmith
02-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Are we talking classic slow stupid zombie, or fast, terrifying 28 Days Later zombie?
They may start out fast because their muscle tissue will take some time to decompose. After a few weeks they will slow down.

But it could be a virus that infects the brain and puts you in a zombie like state where you are still alive (I am Legend, I believe they were still alive in 28 Weeks Later).

Only the Government knows for sure. Pray they are the slow kind. Be prepared for both.

senormysterioso
02-22-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm prepared...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/footballer16/Photoon2010-02-22at0909.jpg

Brothgar
02-22-2010, 09:11 AM
They may start out fast because their muscle tissue will take some time to decompose. After a few weeks they will slow down.

But it could be a virus that infects the brain and puts you in a zombie like state where you are still alive (I am Legend, I believe they were still alive in 28 Weeks Later).

Only the Government knows for sure. Pray they are the slow kind. Be prepared for both.

Could be Resident Evil Zombies. Where there are fast, slow, climbers, and swimmers.

Brothgar
02-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Reanimation possible? yes. But requires huge ammounts of electricity and stuff.

My zombie plan? Well that depends on which kind of Zombies we are talking about.

1. The original night of the Living dead type zombies: If the zombies are of that sort then dealing with them will be easy. Ammo and food inside a fort structure with no windows. I would need a large vehicle (HUM-V, tank, garbage truck etc.) to venture for food once a month and look for other survivors and gather food.

2. The Resident Evil Style Zombies (and Zombie esq creatures): Well these can climb and bust through walls so in all reality I'm screwed. But I'd probobly go with the run away aproach and bring an accurate powerful weapon for when I'm surrounded.

3. The 28 days later zombies: These zombies are the smartest they are fast and can use weapons. In which case I would steal a boat bring it out to the middle of a deep lake and live off of fish for the rest of my days.

What other kinds of zombies are there?

AkiliSmith
02-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Driving a vehicle will not be possible either. The streets will be likely completely congested with cars that tried to head to the safe zone and either A) got eaten or B) said **** it and fled on foot. Watch walking through the cars will likely have zombies who are buckled in. The abandoned vehicles will be a good source of supplies and fuel.

Brothgar
02-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Driving a vehicle will not be possible either. The streets will be likely completely congested with cars that tried to head to the safe zone and either A) got eaten or B) said **** it and fled on foot. Watch walking through the cars will likely have zombies who are buckled in. The abandoned vehicles will be a good source of supplies and fuel.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gwaz9FzRU_0/SX8jxs2EcxI/AAAAAAAAAMI/okovuc1lciw/s400/monster-truck-0021.JPG

I'm sure that won't be a problem.

George Lippard
02-22-2010, 09:32 AM
It has been academically proven that the best hand-to-hand weapon against a zombie is a trench spike. I plan on buying one if I come across one.

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/781/587068.JPG

senormysterioso
02-22-2010, 09:40 AM
A trench spike would be useful to carry but i wouldn't want to rely on it. You have to get close to use it. One bite and you're done. I'll take my rifles.

roidrunner
02-22-2010, 09:56 AM
i always want to get a school bus and just drive it around loaded with weapons killing all the zombies. But i would need like 10-15 people who are willing to go along for the ride.

AkiliSmith
02-22-2010, 10:35 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gwaz9FzRU_0/SX8jxs2EcxI/AAAAAAAAAMI/okovuc1lciw/s400/monster-truck-0021.JPG

I'm sure that won't be a problem.
You have one of those, plenty of fuel and a mechanic for maintenance?

CJSchneider
02-22-2010, 11:46 AM
On Z-day, I'm going back to driving one of these

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/bradley-5.jpg

vikes_28
02-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Zombie Brett Favre......

Addict
02-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Zombie Brett Favre......

well that'll hardly change anything.

CC.SD
02-22-2010, 03:34 PM
I would unquestionably survive a Zombie Apocalypse, but one day I would get a little too cocky, a little too relaxed, and a zombie would get me in the hand. I'd have too much pride to admit my mistakes though, and return to my rugged yet noble community with a bandage and a 'scrape', eventually dooming humanity.

George Lippard
02-22-2010, 03:43 PM
If I was in a group, I would always carry an axe with me.

If I was bitten on an extremity, I would have a friend chop my arm/leg off within moments of me being bitten.

Just to see if it would work, even though I'd probably die from blood loss.

Addict
02-22-2010, 03:45 PM
I would unquestionably survive a Zombie Apocalypse, but one day I would get a little too cocky, a little too relaxed, and a zombie would get me in the hand. I'd have too much pride to admit my mistakes though, and return to my rugged yet noble community with a bandage and a 'scrape', eventually dooming humanity.

this is why your mom won't lend you the keys to the car.

Go_Eagles77
02-22-2010, 03:49 PM
I'll be the first to admit I'd probably be completely F'ed if this happened. I have absolutely no weapons or fighting experience.

Addict
02-22-2010, 03:50 PM
I'll be the first to admit I'd probably be completely F'ed if this happened. I have absolutely no weapons or fighting experience.

me neither come to think of it. Although one part of my lamp kinda looks and feels like a mace.

And I could go to town on some zombie with my guitar.

zachsaints52
02-22-2010, 03:56 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ne5Lb2SiFHg/SniRy6eqZfI/AAAAAAAAjXs/MiZO7dV2Mpo/s400/roth02-2.jpg

Nazi Zombies? Call this guy

RufusMcDaniel
02-22-2010, 03:58 PM
When(not if) Z-Day hits, I've had a plan for a while. Where I work, we have a cash office, it's on the second floor, and has a VERY heavy door. I'm banking it's zombie proof. There's a window, but the window is high up and inaccessible for zombies. It's a grocery store, so there's food around when the zombies move on, and when the epidemic passes, there's enough cash to put as at the top of the new society.

Yeah same here, its the only time I'd want to be working. Lock the doors, then block it with buggies. Although our cash office is right near the entrance.

We have an axe in the freezers to, so I guess that would be my weapon of choice, unless I got a knife from the meat room. Unfortunately, the Butcher at my store scares the **** out of me, so he'd bring me Dead Rising nightmares.

A Perfect Score
02-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Im stealing a ************* yacht and living in style on that *****. Stock up on food and weapons in case you need to go on some excursions to land, maybe pick up a few cool individuals to hang out with, and pray to god zombies dont know how to swim. Its that easy people.

fenikz
02-22-2010, 04:03 PM
in your z day scenarios are only humans affected or does it spread to animals as well

CC.SD
02-22-2010, 04:06 PM
this is why your mom won't lend you the keys to the car.

You're not too good for the Zombie thread! :D

Brent
02-22-2010, 04:24 PM
I would probably shoot my dog as soon as I knew what was up. I'd rather end her life quickly and painlessly rather than watching zombies tear her apart.

MaxV
02-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Obviously stock up on food, water, guns, ammo, etc. Try to find a nice hideout.

And try to become this guy's best friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM8nwZjaf1Y

Whistler6
02-22-2010, 04:32 PM
http://www.formertrojans.com/kdavis.jpg

Is there a survival guide for this?

Scotty D
02-22-2010, 04:33 PM
in your z day scenarios are only humans affected or does it spread to animals as well

Never really thought about that...zombie elephants?

Brent
02-22-2010, 05:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/idiotnumbr3/comics/crutch.jpg

Addict
02-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Never really thought about that...zombie elephants?

if everything turned into undead, would a band called Strawberries write a song called "Human"?

El Peefs?????
02-22-2010, 06:05 PM
if everything turned into undead, would a band called Strawberries write a song called "Human"?

I am now singing this song and making random zombie lyrics instead. It is fun to go Huuuuuuuuman-an-an-an over and over.

Addict
02-22-2010, 06:06 PM
I am now singing this song and making random zombie lyrics instead. It is fun to go Huuuuuuuuman-an-an-an over and over.

You're welcome.

El Peefs?????
02-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Some more excellent zombie reading material.

http://trueslant.com/mikeharvkey/files/2009/04/510xxfxxxgl_ss500_.jpg

Brodeur
02-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I would just dress like Karl Ruprecht Kroenen and stand in the streets and be completely safe.

Brothgar
02-22-2010, 06:55 PM
I would probably shoot my dog as soon as I knew what was up. I'd rather end her life quickly and painlessly rather than watching zombies tear her apart.

That scene in I Am Legand ******* killed me.

MaxV
02-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Some more excellent zombie reading material.

http://trueslant.com/mikeharvkey/files/2009/04/510xxfxxxgl_ss500_.jpg

I've seen people reading this book a lot of times. I was thinking of checking it out.

Is it worth it?

CashmoneyDrew
02-22-2010, 09:31 PM
When Z day occurs, I think we should all agree to meet up at Bill Murray's house.

Brent
02-22-2010, 09:56 PM
I've seen people reading this book a lot of times. I was thinking of checking it out.

Is it worth it?

yes, it actually helps answer a lot of plot holes in P&P

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
02-22-2010, 09:59 PM
I saw a girl on the train once who had a thing on her purse that said something about the imminent zombie uprising. I don't remember what it was. She was cute though, maybe I'd go with her.

Brodeur
02-22-2010, 10:04 PM
I saw a girl on the train once who had a thing on her purse that said something about the imminent zombie uprising. I don't remember what it was. She was cute though, maybe I'd go with her.

Play a game of the old in and out?

Job
02-22-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm gonna contact the zombies and make a deal with them, promising to bring them brains in exchange for my safety.

zachsaints52
02-23-2010, 01:25 AM
I'm gonna contact the zombies and make a deal with them, promising to bring them brains in exchange for my safety.

Your a cheater.

prock
02-23-2010, 01:31 AM
This is the greatest thread ever. I love zombies. Left For Dead, Zombieland, anything. Give it to me baby.

zachsaints52
02-23-2010, 01:45 AM
I actually watched Zombieland for the first time ever tonight. Gotta love $1 a day rentals.

fenikz
02-23-2010, 01:46 AM
This is the greatest thread ever. I love zombies. Left For Dead, Zombieland, anything. Give it to me baby.

after the zombies eat you ill give it to ya

necro ftw

Job
02-23-2010, 03:05 AM
Your a cheater.

You misspelled genius.

Brodeur
02-23-2010, 06:10 AM

You would have to consult me, and I don't think putting you in the line of fire is worth it. Dressing up like the Hellboy villain with me is your best bet.

Brent
02-23-2010, 06:22 AM
Play a game of the old in and out?
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/a-clockwork-orange-alex.jpg

AkiliSmith
02-23-2010, 07:03 AM
Random thoughts
A crossbow could be one of the handiest weapons to have on Z day. It's quiet and in small groups all of the ammunition could be retrieved and re-used.

It may look *** but wearing leather could save your life. It would take significant effort to chew through leather to get to the skin.

The only thing vehicles are good for after Z day are for barricades. Park them in front of doors, remove the tires and you have a 1000+ pound immovable wall.

One thing people don't think about is the zombies are not the only enemy to worry about. Crime will run rampant. People will rob and kill for food and supplies for their families. Be weary of groups outside of yours. Working together is vital for survival but do not become too comfortable with anyone.

Steal as many cans of propane as possible after Z day. The electricity will eventually be out and using a grill may be the only way to heat up food. Fires will work too but the smoke may draw attention to your camp.

Be prepared to garden. If you have an area safe enough to go outside, growing your own food is something would be extremely beneficial.

One benefit of the terrifying running not dead zombies are they are easier to kill. The dead zombies require a brain shot, while the live ones can be killed with a shot to center mass.

killxswitch
02-23-2010, 07:43 AM
I never understood why in 28 Days Later the not-dead fast zombies weren't tearing each other apart. At least with undead you can say something about how the undead know their own or whatever.

AkiliSmith
02-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Let's just hope China doesn't "accidentally" leak the airborne version of the Z virus.

SuperMcGee
02-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Your a cheater.

He's a dead man.

Brothgar
02-23-2010, 11:31 AM

I'd love to see you try to communicate with the undead. YOU FOOL!

Boston
02-23-2010, 12:27 PM
I never understood why in 28 Days Later the not-dead fast zombies weren't tearing each other apart. At least with undead you can say something about how the undead know their own or whatever.

Whilst never clarified in the film itself, it has been explained in the graphic novel, 28 Days Later: The Aftermath, that the infected target their victims through smell. Uninfected individuals smell of perfume, deodorants, soap, etc., while those that are infected would reek of perspiration and dirt. One could conclude that the virus would be counter-productive if an infected individual attacked another infected individual, ergo it has evolved to exclude that possibility. On a more practical level, one could argue that this facet of the Infected is based simply upon the tradition of the earlier zombie films that influenced 28 Days Later, insofar as in such films, zombies are never seen to attack other zombies.

Per IMDB......

AkiliSmith
02-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Per IMDB......
If that's the case than after several weeks the smell of deodorant, perfumes and etc would be gone and everyone would smell like sweat, piss and ****.

Could be used as a tactical advantage for shizzle.

fenikz
02-23-2010, 12:35 PM
idk why it says deodorant and perfumes, should of went with pheromones or something

AkiliSmith
02-23-2010, 12:40 PM
idk why it says deodorant and perfumes, should of went with pheromones or something
That's what I was kind of thinking. Although the pheromones are being secreted from the Zs letting other Zs know they are friendlies.

kalbears13
02-23-2010, 01:04 PM
For all of you who say "go to an island", zombies can't swim but they don't need oxygen, therefore they can walk underwater. Oilrigs are safe and so are boats as long as they aren't anchored.

Last year my whole dorm spent 2 hours planning our defense against zombies.

fenikz
02-23-2010, 01:05 PM
why don't zombies need oxygen? all living things have to breath something

B-Dawk
02-23-2010, 01:15 PM
but they are living dead

Brodeur
02-23-2010, 01:20 PM
He's a dead man.

Not while I'm around.

fenikz
02-23-2010, 01:23 PM
well i've never been one to believe in magically zombies or anything, i always just assume it's a virus

Brodeur
02-23-2010, 01:29 PM
well i've never been one to believe in magically zombies or anything, i always just assume it's a virus

Zombies will began to form when Dick Cheney has his final heart attack. Just wait for that day in a few years.

El Peefs?????
02-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Zombies will began to form when Dick Cheney has his final heart attack. Just wait for that day in a few years.

Hell I think hes back in the hospital as we type, why wait a few years, take him now!

Job
02-23-2010, 01:52 PM

Zombies have already begun to form.

http://bullmurph.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/al.png

OSUGiants17
02-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Zombie Brett Favre......
well that'll hardly change anything.

he will start the epidemic, he will die and then say he isn't ready and come back then say he is ready again after infecting a new state then he will come back for another state and so on and so forth.

OSUGiants17
02-23-2010, 02:10 PM
When Z day occurs, I think we should all agree to meet up at Bill Murray's house.

YES! Zombieland FTW!

E-Man
02-23-2010, 02:52 PM

Maybe he's always been a zombie...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IoXgRtDysLY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IoXgRtDysLY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Addict
02-23-2010, 03:12 PM
while you guys are contemplating what to do about the whole invasion of the undead thing, I'll be getting freaky with Zombie Keeley Hazell, Zombie Natalie Portman and Zombie Jess Alba.

I'm not a great multitasker, but I'm sure I"ll learn eventually.

fenikz
02-23-2010, 03:12 PM
sir ive already claimed dibs on keeley, zombie or not

Addict
02-23-2010, 03:20 PM
sir ive already claimed dibs on keeley, zombie or not

I say we need to work out a schedule, timeshare her.

Brothgar
02-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Radio reports explain that an epidemic of mass murder is sweeping across the eastern seaboard of the United States. Later, Ben discovers a television and the emergency broadcaster reveals that the murderers are recently dead human beings who have returned to life and who are consuming their victims' flesh. Experts including scientists and military generals are not sure of the cause of the reanimation, but one scientist is certain that it is the result of radiation emanating from a Venus space probe that exploded in the Earth's atmosphere. A final report instructs that a gunshot or heavy blow to the head will stop the "ghouls" and that posses of armed men are patrolling the countryside to restore order.

Original zombies were some weird space reaction.

jayceheathman
02-23-2010, 03:56 PM
http://minusonecredit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/zombies.png

bantx
02-23-2010, 06:12 PM
one of the best games everrrrrrrr

AkiliSmith
02-25-2010, 08:56 AM
My plan
As soon as the news breaks that the virus has been released, I will immediately load up all essential items and transport my family to my in laws house and contact my parents and have them do the same.

They live on 13 acres of land and have multiple barns and a large upstairs and attic. My father in law is an avid hunter and gun collector with well over 50 firearms and a surplus of ammunition. He also is somewhat of a hoarder of motorized vehicles. He has a tractor, two motor homes, 2 atvs, a boat and multiple other vehicles. They also have a well so water should not be an issue. Multiple chickens will be an essential supplier of eggs. He also hoards wood so there will be plenty to use as a barricade.

After my family is safely locked into the attic I would barricade the lower level of the house and begin work on fortifying the giant horse barn in the backyard. Using the tractor, I would pile up dirt in front of both of the large doors rendering them inoperable. Entry into the barn will only be possible by climbing a ladder. Each motor home will be parked directly in front of the doors inside with tires removed to act as extra protection. The floor of the barn is dirt so fire pits will be easy to install for the winter cold. This area will be essential should our group become larger than the house can sustain.

The property is completed surrounded by fence except for two driveways. The tractor should make quick work of blocking them with dirt. The house and another barn are at the front of the property close to the road. The top of the barn is accessible only by ladder and would be a great place to watch for Zs.

We could live off our supplies and the land for a month or two, after that we would have to start raiding houses and any stores that aren't already bare. A large fortified garden would be a top priority.

Hopefully we are able to sustain ourselves until the threat has been eliminated.

Splat
02-25-2010, 09:29 AM
The Cranberries -Zombie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y68m23x4Nc

AkiliSmith
02-25-2010, 09:34 AM
http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2

This game is sweet

Boston
02-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Shaun of the Dead is on right now.

killxswitch
02-25-2010, 10:30 AM

... and it ****ing hilarious!

OSUGiants17
02-25-2010, 03:04 PM

it was on Comedy Central yesterday and today for me, I ******* love that movie.

E-Man
02-25-2010, 05:40 PM
it was on Comedy Central yesterday and today for me, I ******* love that movie.

"We're coming to get you Barbara!" lol

irishbucsfan
02-25-2010, 05:56 PM
For all of you who say "go to an island", zombies can't swim but they don't need oxygen, therefore they can walk underwater. Oilrigs are safe and so are boats as long as they aren't anchored.

Last year my whole dorm spent 2 hours planning our defense against zombies.

In addition to the possibility of some types needing oxygen as people have already mentioned, a problem I have with the 'walking along the sea bed to find you' scenario is that I don't think they'd actually be able to maintain a sense of direction down there, either by smell or sight or whatever. They would most likely just wander down in the murky depths until they decomposed, like when you stay in the shower for ages and your fingers get a little crinkly, but way worse.

AkiliSmith
02-26-2010, 06:09 AM
In addition to the possibility of some types needing oxygen as people have already mentioned, a problem I have with the 'walking along the sea bed to find you' scenario is that I don't think they'd actually be able to maintain a sense of direction down there, either by smell or sight or whatever. They would most likely just wander down in the murky depths until they decomposed, like when you stay in the shower for ages and your fingers get a little crinkly, but way worse.
They would eventually bloat up and float to the top of the water. Zombie buoys.

killxswitch
02-26-2010, 07:59 AM
Who here would find the zombie version of your least-favorite people and beat them to death immediately?

roidrunner
02-26-2010, 08:38 AM
i have an AR10 with Zombie Brett Favre's name on it

CJSchneider
02-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Who here would find the zombie version of your least-favorite people and beat them to death immediately?

Where as this may sound inciting, ultimatly surviving the ordeal would be my over-all goal and I would have to give up that ambition in order to stay alive.

E-Man
02-26-2010, 02:00 PM

It would be satisfying to do that, but you would put yourself in unnecessary danger. No need to go looking for trouble when it's all around you. It seems like a waste of energy and good ammo.

killxswitch
02-26-2010, 02:06 PM
It seems like a waste of energy and good ammo.

You could say the same about guys wanting to bang zombie Keeley Hazel.

E-Man
02-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Meh Hazel's just okay to me. Besides, I'm sure there would be plenty of living women that would be more than willing to bang. All you gotta say is, "We need to practice repopulating the planet." I'd definitely be a post zombie apocalypse pimp.

Addict
02-26-2010, 05:26 PM
You could say the same about guys wanting to bang zombie Keeley Hazel.

And zombie natalie portman, sir. And I would not bang, I would be tender. We'd make sweet zombie-human love. Possibly multiple times, depending on just how decayed they are.

OSUGiants17
02-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Maybe having sex with a zombie would make the cure, a half zombie half human would be able to make a vacine to end the virus.

49erNation85
02-28-2010, 03:22 PM
hm great thread starter lol . Tho I don't think I would be or trying to have sex with hot dead zombies . I would be concentrating on trying survive the dead Earth . Day 1 , load up motor home , trailer and my 1985 Toyota Pick 4wd on trail , find gas station steal all the gas in her and then the nearest ammo store like most of you and load up on an M4 Desert eagles or sniper rifles and all ammo . Then hit up nearest walmart or casco and grab all canned Items like many of you and propane . Maybe try and a barrett .50 cal some how some way lol . Then head to Yellowstone NP when any survivers . It would long winters , but tones of food and animals to hunt and fishing to stock up in the winter . Then after that take it one day at a time repopulating the area etc etc .

Brothgar
02-28-2010, 04:56 PM
wait if zombieism is transferable through biteing then... wrap it up pray it don't break

Addict
02-28-2010, 04:57 PM
wait if zombieism is transferable through biteing then... wrap it up pray it don't break

duct tape is your friend.

Brodeur
02-28-2010, 04:58 PM
hm great thread starter lol . Tho I don't think I would be or trying to have sex with hot dead zombies . I would be concentrating on trying survive the dead Earth . Day 1 , load up motor home , trailer and my 1985 Toyota Pick 4wd on trail , find gas station steal all the gas in her and then the nearest ammo store like most of you and load up on an M4 Desert eagles or sniper rifles and all ammo . Then hit up nearest walmart or casco and grab all canned Items like many of you and propane . Maybe try and a barrett .50 cal some how some way lol . Then head to Yellowstone NP when any survivers . It would long winters , but tones of food and animals to hunt and fishing to stock up in the winter . Then after that take it one day at a time repopulating the area etc etc .

Dude, you have to calm down for a little while. Take an English class or two.

Brent
03-01-2010, 06:23 AM
http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/8357/original/Courage_Wolf_6_by_Nossek.jpg

GoRavens
03-01-2010, 09:02 AM
If zombies happen
I'm heading to a lighthouse
NO ZOMBIE I KNOW CAN SWIM
UNDERWATER!

Brothgar
03-09-2010, 07:17 PM
zombies vs aliens who wins?

nrk
03-09-2010, 08:08 PM
zombies vs aliens who wins?

Zombie aliens win.

vidae
03-09-2010, 08:10 PM
How did I miss this thread?

This really makes me want to play l4d and l4d2. I would kick some serious zombie ass if it ever came to that.

nrk
03-09-2010, 08:14 PM
How did I miss this thread?

This really makes me want to play l4d and l4d2. I would kick some serious zombie ass if it ever came to that.

I play L4D2 all the time on PC. If you have it on PC, we should play sometime.

CC.SD
03-09-2010, 08:28 PM
If zombies happen
I'm heading to a lighthouse
NO ZOMBIE I KNOW CAN SWIM
UNDERWATER!

Zombies simply walk along the bottom. This is known fact and key survival knowledge.

steelersfan43
03-09-2010, 08:29 PM
I want this to happen bad. baadd

vidae
03-09-2010, 08:30 PM
I play L4D2 all the time on PC. If you have it on PC, we should play sometime.

Some friends and I usually look for a fourth. You have steam?

nrk
03-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Some friends and I usually look for a fourth. You have steam?

Yup, tylerb179@yahoo.com is my email. rem - anarchy is my steam name, but some reason it doesn't come up in searches I have found out.

Scotty D
03-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Anybody see the zombie movie "Fido"?

killxswitch
03-10-2010, 10:34 AM
I had a dream about zombies after reading this thread. I was in a house, lights off and very dark/shadowy. And I was Terry Tate the Office Linebacker. The zombies were walking around very slowly and silently, and I was just plowing through them. It was easy, they didn't fight back. But there were just so many and they would just get back up and continue on. Suddenly the lights all came on, all the zombies' heads whipped around and looked at me and they all shrieked like in 28 Days Later.

I woke up in the dark and I had a hell of a time convincing myself it was a dream.

kalbears13
03-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Do people want zombies because they have some deep down desire to shoot up everybody?

CC.SD
03-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Do people want zombies because they have some deep down desire to shoot up everybody?

Only the overly analytical people.

El Peefs?????
03-10-2010, 02:38 PM

I just want to see society burn and crumble to the ground, leaving nothing but a dystopia in its wake.

Prowler
03-25-2010, 04:32 PM
wow, this thread is awesome. and i personally want to kill and have sex with every livingdead thing, and frankly live without the threat of the police stopping me from doing those things. (in a zombie world)

StripedWalrus
03-26-2010, 02:29 AM
wow, this thread is awesome. and i personally want to kill and have sex with every livingdead thing, and frankly live without the threat of the police stopping me from doing those things. (in a zombie world)

Wear a Rubber...Zombie is a Sexually Transmitted Disease!

Crickett
03-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Anybody see the zombie movie "Fido"?

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. No I didn't, which is fine, because I just realized its highly unlikely anyone will get that.

Rosebud
03-26-2010, 09:55 AM

I would love to shoot everyone, but what interests me is rebuilding the human race once the zombies have spread all around the world and start starving due to a lack of human flesh.

Anyway here's the 6 greatest zombie movies of all time:
1. Zombie Strippers
2. Army of Darkness
3. Evil Dead 2
4. Zombieland
5. Shaun of the Dead
6. Braindead

Brodeur
03-26-2010, 06:44 PM
I would love to shoot everyone, but what interests me is rebuilding the human race once the zombies have spread all around the world and start starving due to a lack of human flesh.

1. Zombie Strippers
2. Army of Darkness
3. Evil Dead 2
4. Zombieland
5. Shaun of the Dead
6. Braindead

You lose all respect for the lack of Romero's Dawn of the Dead.

SuperMcGee
03-26-2010, 06:58 PM
For serious. I haven't seen Zombie Strippers, but I'd definitely put Romero's first two over Zombieland. The other four are all legit.

(I don't dislike Zombieland, I just didn't love it)

Rosebud
03-26-2010, 11:40 PM
You lose all respect for the lack of Romero's Dawn of the Dead.

There's too many great zombie movies to get em all.
7vHU_38NET8

For serious. I haven't seen Zombie Strippers, but I'd definitely put Romero's first two over Zombieland. The other four are all legit.

(I don't dislike Zombieland, I just didn't love it)

Zombieland blew my mind the first time I saw it, by the twinky scene Iw as crying from laughter. Just re-watched and didn't find it as funny so it probably should drop.

kalbears13
03-27-2010, 01:51 AM
I overheard someone in my class say that Zombieland was their favorite zombie movie. In my disgust I told my roommate who is also a zombie movie fan and I found that he didn't think that it was bad and the he would put it as his second favorite. I kinda questioned his zombie movie intellect after that.

To me, Zombieland is a romantic comedy with zombies in it. I didn't really consider it a real zombie movie. Am I the only one? I thought it was a good movie but I never consider it when making a list of favorite zombie movies.

PrimetimeTheDon
03-27-2010, 11:41 AM
I overheard someone in my class say that Zombieland was their favorite zombie movie. In my disgust I told my roommate who is also a zombie movie fan and I found that he didn't think that it was bad and the he would put it as his second favorite. I kinda questioned his zombie movie intellect after that.

To me, Zombieland is a romantic comedy with zombies in it. I didn't really consider it a real zombie movie. Am I the only one? I thought it was a good movie but I never consider it when making a list of favorite zombie movies.

Bingo! *claps*

My exact ******* thoughts about 3/4 of the way through the movie "wait a minute... this is like a love movie, almost a chick flick... with zombies..." And straight up the **** wasn't funny either. I thought with all the reviews that I'd be doing a lot of laughing at the expense of zombies (i'm not a zomedy fan to begin with, but I figured "good" is "good") and I hardly laughed at ALL. Where were all the comedic moments? There were like 5 the whole movie.

The movie is overrated as hell. It was OK. I will never watch it again.

PrimetimeTheDon
03-27-2010, 11:44 AM
There's too many great zombie movies to get em all.
7vHU_38NET8

Zombieland blew my mind the first time I saw it, by the twinky scene Iw as crying from laughter. Just re-watched and didn't find it as funny so it probably should drop.

that movie does not look good.

There needs to be more movies that are cut from the NoTLD mold.

GoRavens
03-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Zombie movies shouldn't be funny, or try to be funny at least.
Tell me whats so funny about rabid, flesh eating zombies attacking us!?
The zombie virus IS real.
I bet North Korea is planning a global attack. maybe.. (damn koreans!)
Anyone interested look up;
- toxoplasmosa gondii (brain parasites)
&
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (straight up zombie disease)
I live right next to a sword shop, so if this **** happens, I'm gunna be chopping some heads off. Genghis Khan style boiiiii

EdReedUnstoppable
03-27-2010, 12:11 PM
The scariest part of this whole thread is that people who don't scare about zombies become "DINER". How come they get to become fine dining establishments with good breakfast?

Addict
03-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Zombies simply walk along the bottom. This is known fact and key survival knowledge.

also shown in pirates of the carribean 1.

Splat
08-04-2010, 08:01 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Splat420/res7.gif

Shahin
08-04-2010, 08:23 PM
also shown in pirates of the carribean 1.

which i just watched the other night.

hockey619
08-04-2010, 08:31 PM
ok so im too lazy to read through this whole thread and im also in the middle of seeing how aggravated i can make bce haha

me and my roomate at school have made a pact that if zombies take over, and we both secretly hope they do because itd be so much fun, we wont start kickin *** until we're both there to join in.

i dont want everyone to become zombies, just a couple hundred people hit by a virus attracted to d-bags. so guys who spike or gel their hair, or girls who ***** a lot and are just really freaking annoying

StripedWalrus
08-04-2010, 09:21 PM
ok so im too lazy to read through this whole thread

You sir where just eaten by Zombies!

phlysac
08-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Cannot believe I missed this thread!!!

A few things before I give an opinion...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ne5Lb2SiFHg/SniRy6eqZfI/AAAAAAAAjXs/MiZO7dV2Mpo/s400/roth02-2.jpg

Nazi Zombies? Call this guy

Been done...
ZiBQue8n-bo

BKireO7F2WU

USzOWDS52cs

xiltmpnOx0k

ap4TiNIKQJ8

and the upcoming http://www.4threichmovie.co.uk/ which I'm VERY excited about!!!

"We're coming to get you Barbara!" lol
Historical homage to "The Master"...

UYR3dorshwA

1. Zombie Strippers
2. Army of Darkness
3. Evil Dead 2
4. Zombieland
5. Shaun of the Dead
6. Braindead

No idea if you're serious about your #1 zombie movie but I digress.

It's difficult to classify favorites especially when seperating the "serious" zombie movies with the "splatstick" versions. Each has its place and each can be brilliant if done appropriately. Some of my favs...

1. Dawn of the Dead ( 1978 )
2. Night of the Living Dead ( 1968 )
3. Dawn of the Dead (2004)
4. Dead Alive (Brain Dead)
5. Shaun of the Dead
6. Day of the Dead
7. Evil Dead I/II (essentially the same movie)
8. Army of Darkness
9. 28 Days Later
10. Return of the Living Dead
11. Zombie (1979)
12. Versus
13. Land of the Dead
14. Zombieland
15. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
16. Diary of the Dead

And for all of you sickos in this thread that have talked about your longing for necrophilia or "Zombiphilia"... this one's for you...

2SSL6Ipnvw

Brothgar
05-19-2011, 02:16 PM
CDC has tips for zombie apocalypse.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp#

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2011/05/19/136465244/cdc-has-tips-for-zombie-apocalypse-and-other-disasters?ft=1&f=1001&sc=tw&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

j05son
05-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Just seeing this thread has me hyped for AMC's The Walking Dead.

phlysac
05-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Zombie-proof House!!!

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6916/zixe5.jpg

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/4956385434/the-first-zombie-proof-house

Splat
05-24-2011, 01:04 PM
"Nut up or shut up."

PoopSandwich
05-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Maybe zombies took over the nfl and this is the reason behind the lockout and all the mindless bull **** they are arguing over.

killxswitch
05-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Maybe zombies took over the nfl and this is the reason behind the lockout and all the mindless bull **** they are arguing over.

BRAAIIINNSS

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bCh-gAJte7Y/TTgM0hKqpOI/AAAAAAAAbXg/Cp_RXP7ap74/s1600/Al%2BDavis%2BWiki%2B%2B5.jpg

BRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSS

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Al-Davis-Raiders-2011.jpg