PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Draft Magazines

DeathbyStat
02-22-2010, 09:24 AM
I think I post this every year, when do they come out?

I know the information sucks in them but I just like to read as much stuff as I can.

I wish ESPN still had theirs I loved the set up.

ThePudge
02-22-2010, 09:40 AM
The info doesn't suck in ProFootballWeekly's draft magazine, Nolan Nawrocki's one of the best talent evaluators out there with some good sources in the NFL. I highly recommend PFW's magazine for bathroom reading/planes/down time as there is plenty of useful information and a couple good stabs in the dark. As credible as these things get, not sure when it comes out though.

tolnaballa
02-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Just don't by sportingnews draft guide. It has been the most far off on prediction of players and the actual draft itself that I have ever read.

For example, When they predicted that Patrick Willis was going to be a 2 down run stopping linebacker that can only play in a 4-3, I couldn't believe my eyes. He ran a 4.49 at 240+. Now he could arguably be the top LB in the game.

CashmoneyDrew
02-22-2010, 11:56 AM
They usually come out a week or so after the combine. But they don't have the updated info from the combine.

DoWnThEfiElD
02-22-2010, 12:36 PM
They usually come out a week or so after the combine. But they don't have the updated info from the combine.

Ya this, last week in Feb/first week in March.