PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my iTunes

RaiderNation
02-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Alright I have like 700 songs on my ipod and iphone(most downloaded off limewire). My laptop had to be restored and now when I connect my iphone to my computer its wanting me to delete all the songs that I didnt buy. Is there any way I can get past this without having to redownload the songs?

I already tried one thing and it deleted all the songs from my iphone, but I still have all the songs on my ipod. So I need help!!!!!!!

asdf1223
02-23-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.getsharepod.com/
i used to backup my library. Program is a bit buggy though.

Shane P. Hallam
02-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Alright I have like 700 songs on my ipod and iphone(most downloaded off limewire). My laptop had to be restored and now when I connect my iphone to my computer its wanting me to delete all the songs that I didnt buy. Is there any way I can get past this without having to redownload the songs?

I already tried one thing and it deleted all the songs from my iphone, but I still have all the songs on my ipod. So I need help!!!!!!!

Search around. You have a Mac or PC? Programs are pretty easy to find to copy them off.

YAYareaRB
02-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Make your ipod Manual so you can put the songs on by yourself instead of Itunes putting songs on for you

tjsunstein
02-23-2010, 06:41 PM
The art of backing up your music should be learned here.

wogitalia
02-23-2010, 07:36 PM
The art of backing up your music should be learned here.

Along with a good example of why you should do it ;)

There are plenty of programs out there that will do this, have never done it myself but know of friends who have.

Also, worth your while changing the settings in iTunes so that it doesn't auto-sync with the iPod, that way you choose when to copy and it won't just wipe the pod.

hobbes2053
02-23-2010, 08:47 PM
http://www.kennettnet.co.uk/products/musicrescue/

Great program called "Music Rescue" that works for both Mac and PC. It basically allows you to import music from any iPod, iPhone, etc. onto a computer. I've used it multiple times, namely when my hard drive crashed and I had all my **** on my iPod. You don't have to buy it, but it does take some time to import everything.

RaiderNation
02-24-2010, 12:20 AM
I ended up using www.getsharepod.com. Worked out perfectly and was free