PDA

View Full Version : 2/25 - New Podcast Today!

Scott Wright
02-25-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey,

I will be taping a new podcast Thursday, February 25th at 6pm EST. We usually do them on Friday's but with the Scouting Combine this weekend it had to be pushed up a day to accomodate a couple of prospect interviews before they headed to Indy.

My guests today will be Wake Forest CB Brandon Ghee and Oklahoma CB Dominique Franks. If you have a question for either please feel free to post it in this thread and I may ask it! I will also be breaking down this year's linebackers, defensive backs and special teamers.

Be sure to tune in at http://www.primesportsnetwork.com. If you aren't able to catch it live the archive will be available later at that same address and on iTunes.

I apologize for the delay in getting the last show up. The person who handled it on the Prime Sports Network side (not Greg) unfortunately passed away last week so we had to figure out how to update the feed. In that episode I covered the quarterbacks, running backs and tight ends and was also joined by Miami (FL) TE Jimmy Graham and Trainer Extraordinaire Travelle Gaines. Anyway, it's availabe on iTunes now and from here on out the archive should be available the next day at the very latest. Please subscribe if you haven't already!

Scott Wright
02-25-2010, 10:23 AM
By the way, in addition to subscribing to the podcast on iTunes it would be awesome if you could rate it and write a short review as well. Preferably positive! :)

Scott Wright
02-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Nobody has any questions for two of the top cornerback prospects in this draft?

Scott Wright
02-25-2010, 04:57 PM
About to fire it up!

Halsey
02-25-2010, 04:59 PM
oh oh who's the CB in the Draft that would best fit what the Falcons need!?

Halsey
02-25-2010, 05:04 PM
oh another one: How realistic is it that the Falcons could trade down from pick 19/20?

..ok one last one: How well would Sean Weatherspoon fit the Falcons?

wicket
02-25-2010, 05:10 PM
for Ghee, how was it this year to play on a D that lost so much talent last year, what is the best fit for him in his own opinion

Scott Wright
02-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Just wrapped up a marathon 2-hour podcast. Had some technical difficulties with the phone lines but we were able to get both interviews in, although they may not be quite as loud as usual.

Thanks to those who listened and those who missed it be sure to download it on iTunes Friday!

Halsey
02-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Can't download the podcast right now from the primesports site. Greg or somebody seems to post it wrong sometimes, or something.

Scott Wright
02-26-2010, 12:59 PM
It should be on iTunes any time now...

Scott Wright
03-01-2010, 03:01 PM
In case you missed it this show is available on itunes.

Please subscribe, rate and leave a positive review!