PDA

View Full Version : DETH TOUR Mock Pre Combine 4 Rounder

DeathbyStat
02-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Go at it

http://draftdebacled.com/PublishedDraft.aspx?mdid=10634

eagles6606
02-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Real good Eagles draft. I would consider taking Dwyer or Pouncey in the 3rd though and maybe take A.J. Edds in the 4th.

Unbiased
02-25-2010, 07:33 PM
Good draft for Jacksonville, but give us Mike Johnson or Rodger Saffold in the 4th instead of Tennant. Yes, Meester is the one being replaced at center, but Nwaneri is taking his spot, leaving an opening at guard.

Smart thinking, though.

49erNation85
02-25-2010, 07:52 PM
Very good 9ers pick , but heck with Sneed , that guy wasn't all that IMO and if we pick another QB why not take a chance on Tebow instead in the 2nd round . Others are good pick tho .

vidae
02-25-2010, 08:10 PM
Really meh KC mock. OT is not a first round need. Our two biggest needs are ILB and G/C and we don't address either of them once.

RaidersInYoFace
02-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Fail

You got the Raiders taken 2 WR's with both of their 3rd rd picks?

Just awful research on your part

Pat Sims 90
02-25-2010, 08:38 PM
1.Taylor Mays-Not a Fan of Mays but i doubt we pass on him with Mike Browns history of taking USC guys

2.Rob Gronkowski-Is a nice pick he is a allround TE and that is what we need but his back injury worries me

3.Dezmon Briscoe-Is a good pick

4.Jeremy Williams-Is a good pick

proshoota25
02-25-2010, 09:07 PM
too much offense in my opinion for the patriots. i do like all of the picks, except for the brandon graham pick. especially not over sergio kindle. kindle would be the pick in a heartbeat

Diehard
02-25-2010, 09:08 PM
1 and 4 picks for Denver are okay, but I really dislike Colt McCoy in the 2nd and I'm not sure we could justify using a 3rd on another OLB unless we lose Doom.

prock
02-25-2010, 09:15 PM
not a ****** vikings mock, but im not a huge fan of a corner in the first.

DeathbyStat
02-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Fail

You got the Raiders taken 2 WR's with both of their 3rd rd picks?

Just awful research on your part

They will run fast forties

HeavyLeggedWaistBender
02-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Alex Carrington over Maurkice Pouncey would hurt.

phlysac
02-26-2010, 09:14 AM
San Francisco 49ers

1a. Bryan Bulaga - OT - Iowa
1b. Earl Thomas - DB - Texas
2. Mardy Gilyard - WR - Cincinnati
3. Jon Asamoah - OG - Illinois
4. Jevan Snead - QB - Mississippi

My only issue is with Snead. I don't mind him as a developmental prospect in the 4th round. My issue is that it doesn't seem likely the 49ers will add another young QB through the draft THIS season. With Alex Smith as starter and Nate Davis as a long-term developmental guy, the only way another QB makes the final roster is if Shaun Hill is let go and I doubt that will happen unless that 4th QB is a veteran. The only QB's I expect to be added to the 2010 roster would be a camp arm to compete with Hill.

Unbiased
02-26-2010, 09:23 AM
They will run fast forties

That's not how Al Davis works.

Yes, he loves fast and athletic players, but only at positions of need. In his mind, he fixed their WR problem in last year's draft.

Just like when people have him taking Taylor Mays. It's just not going to happen.

Grizzlegom
02-26-2010, 09:59 AM
first two Phins picks are amazing. I think thats a bit early for Roberts but i wouldn't hate it. Oghobaase if a bad pick though cause he'd play DE in a 3-4 and we're a good 5 deep there already. A FS (Kendrick Lewis), NT (Torrell Troup) or TE (Ed Dickson) would be better picks there

Poz51
02-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Go at it

For the Bills love the first pick, Thomas in the second is a reach IMO, but does fill a need, Alexander is the same as Thomas, and Brown in the forth has potential, but really has no production for me to back the drafting of him, although he does seem to be mobile enough and have an arm strong enough for what Gailey wants, I just dont see him being a difference maker or starter in the time Gailey has to keep his job... Positions are sound, not sure about the values and the last thing this team needs to do is reach, outside of Davis in the first....

T-RICH49
02-26-2010, 11:04 AM
sorry but you lost me at Okung over Berry

etk
02-26-2010, 11:17 AM
LOVE the Bucs mock. All needs filled, all great players.

marshallb
02-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Well, very very good Vikings mock except the first round. CB is not a huge need for us, other than that, Jones is a very good pick, Jerry fills a need at decent value, and Hardesty fills a need with very good value.

thebow305
02-26-2010, 12:29 PM
McClain and Sapp would be great picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds! But I would prefer Mike Williams or Dezmon Briscoe over the Citadel guy in the 3rd, and Vince O isn't really a NT prospect, not as good as Boo Williams IMO.

BeerBaron
02-26-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure I get Carrington to the Bears...I see him as more of a 3-4 DE maybe situational UT guy, and we have plenty of those in Idonije and Gilbert, plus a not terrible starting UT in Harris.

I'd jump on Pauncey if he were there though. He could probably help the interior of our o-line a lot right off the bat.

And if we take him in the 3rd round, I'd rather see Gearhart in the 4th. I think he'd be a steal at that point and with Kevin Jones constantly injured, Garrett Wolfe sucking and bad Adrian Peterson a FA, we could really use a back to pair with Forte.

zachsaints52
02-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Terrence Cody over Odrick.
2nd rounder is good
3rd.... Roman Harper is our SS and FS we will have Jenkins slide over to play it if we lose Sharper
4th I like.

21ST
02-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Could have had a way better skins draft with okung in the first and sam young in the 4th but the 2nd round pick was great

diabsoule
02-27-2010, 03:01 PM
I like the Saints draft. Only pick I would change is the 3rd rounder.

And thank you kindly for not giving us Terrance Cody. I like Odrick a lot better as a prospect.

Abaddon
02-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Haden, Veldheer: Excellent...

McCluster: They need a return man, but...damn.

Jacoby Ford: I guess you missed the last two drafts. Youth at WR is the problem at the position, not a lack of it.

You started strong, then fell off.

Rosebud
02-27-2010, 06:49 PM
I like Dan Williams in the first, Brandon Spikes could be sweet depending on our scheme next year in round two, that said I wouldn't mind Reshad Jones or Daryl Washington in that spot either.

Round three sucks hard, taking a guard that high when we still have holes at Safety or Linebacker while also still needing a Center and another Defensive Tackle. Pouncey, Lemarr Houston or Vince Oghobaase would be sweet. And then in the 4th Stuckey works, Rolle could also be a good fit.