- Julius Peppers signs with Philadelphia
- Aaron Kampman signs with Chicago
- Antonio Bryant signs with Washington
- Chad Pennington resigns with Miami
- Marc Bulger Signs with Tampa Bay
- Dunta Robinson signs with New York Jets

Trades:
- Buffalo trades 3rd round pick to Washington for Jason Campbell
- Kansas City trades DT Glenn Dorsey to Detroit for 2nd round pick and 7th conditional in 2011.
- Rams Trade a 5th round pick to Philadelphia for Michael Vick
- Broncos trade Brandon Marshall to Baltimore for 1st round pick.
- Miami trades 2nd round pick for Anquan Boldin

Draft Trades:
-SF 49ers trade the 13th overall pick and 2nd round pick to Kansas City for #5 pick.

Draft:
1. St. Louis- Ndamukung Suh DT Nebraska
2. Detroit Lions- Russel Okung LT Oklahoma State
3. Tampa Bay- Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma
4. Washington- Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
5. San Fransisco(f/KC)- Eric Berry S Tennessee
6. Seattle- Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
7. Cleveland- Joe Haden CB Florida
8. Oakland- Jason Pierre Paul DE South Florida
9. Buffalo- Anthony Davis LT Rutgers
10. Denver- Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State
11. Jacksonville- Rolando McClain ILB Alabama
12. Miami- Sergio Kindle OLB Texas
13. Kansas City (f/SF)- Bryan Boluga LT Iowa
14. Seattle- Trent Williams T Oklahoma
15. New York Giants- Sean Weatherspoon LB Missouri
16. Tennessee- Brian Price DT UCLA
17. San Fransisco- CJ Spiller RB Clemson
18. Pittsburgh Steelers- Mike Ioputti G Idaho
19. Atlanta- Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech
20. Houston- Kyle Wilson CB Boise State
21. Cincinnati- Golden Tate WR Notre Dame
22. New England- Brandon Graham OLB Michigan
23. Green Bay- Bruce Campbell T Maryland
24. Philadelphia- Earl Thomas S Texas
25. Denver(f/Baltimore)- Dan Williams NT Tennessee
26. Arizona- Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma
27. Dallas- Taylor Mays S USC
28. San Diego- Ryan Matthews RB Fresno State
29. New York Jets- Jerry Hughes OLB TCU
30. Minnesota- Patrick Robinson CB Florida State
31. Indianapolis- Jared Odrick DT Penn State
32. New Orleans- Carlos Dunlap DE Florida

ROUND 2-

33. St. Louis- Devin McCourty CB Rutgers
34. Kansas City (f/ Det)- Brandon Spikes ILB Florida
35. Tampa Bay- Demaryious Thomas WR Georgia Tech
36. Kansas City- Nate Allen S S. Florida
37. Washington- Charles Brown T USC
38. Cleveland- Everson Griffen OLB(3-4) USC
39. Oakland- Vladimir Duccasse T Massachusetts
40. Seattle- Arrelious Benn WR Illinois
41. Buffalo- Terrance Cody NT Alabama
42. Tampa Bay f/ Chicago-)- Jerome Murphy CB S. Florida
43. Arizona (f/ Miami)- Dominque Franks CB Oklahoma
44. New England- Mardy Gillyard WR Cincinatti
45. Denver- Corey Wooten DE Northwestern
46. New York Giants- Rickey Sapp DE Clemson
47. New England- Maurice Poncey C/G FLorida
48. Carolina- Brandon Lafell WR LSU
49. Kansas City-(f/ San Fransisco)- Aaron Hernandez TE Florida
50. Kansas City(f/ Atlanta)- Eric Norwood OLB S. Carolina
51. Houston- Jonathon Dwyer RB Georgia TEch
52. Pittsburgh- Kareem Jackson CB Alabama
53. New England- Rob Gonroski TE Arizona
54. Cincinatti- Chad Jones S LSU
55. Philadelphia- Navarro Bowman OLB Penn State
56. Green Bay- Jhavid Best RB California
57. Baltimore- Perish Cox CB Oklahoma State
58. Arizona= Jared Vahleher T Hillside
59. Dallas- Ciron Black T LSU
60. San Diego- Cam Thomas NT UNC
61. NY Jets- Damien Williams WR USC
62. Minnesota- Tim Tebow QB FLorida
63. Indianapolis- John Assemoah G Illinois
64. New Orleans- Tyson ALleu T California

proshoota25
02-25-2010, 09:04 PM
only picks i like are pouncey and gronkowski for the pats. graham is an undersized LB, and he doesnt fit in what we normally do. bill is very particular and doesnt usually deviate for his plan, so graham doesnt fit. mardy gilyard doesnt fit for the patriots. we have brandon tate. they are very similiar. i dont see it happening.

prock
02-25-2010, 09:24 PM
tim tebow is a pile of ****. he skipped the combine, his stock is dropping to way lower than the second round.

jCut
02-25-2010, 09:42 PM
Pouncey instead of Wootton and it's perfect.

RaiderNation
02-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Id nut if that draft happened

vidae
02-25-2010, 10:00 PM
We're not trading Dorsey.

Decent KC mock.

TheMatriculator
02-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Let me see if I've got this right...Scott Pioli wheels and deals to get extra draft choices and then wastes the first pick on a natural RT like Brian Bulaga. Is Carl Peterson back in KC?

BTW...I just saw Vidae's post. Amen about not trading Dorsey. Dorsey missed 6 quarters with an injury late in the season and the Chiefs gave up something like 400 yards rushing during that stretch.

bucfan12
02-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Ive read a lot of rumors that the Cheifs are open to discussing a trade involving Glenn Dorsey at the right price. He is playing out of position in the 3-4 and is a natural 4-3 under tackle. Detroit needs both a LT and DT in the worst shape, and I think this is the perfect deal.

The cheifs need better personel for the 3-4 and Dorsey is not a fit. Yes he played well, but I don't see it being consistent. I honestly see a 60% chance this deal gets done.

And alot of experts see that there is only 3 franchise LT's and Boluga has the potential to be the best one. Do not say he is a RT. He is a beast and will be a quality Franchise LT in this league. They need to move down because their either going to move down to get more picks or unless they feel comfortable taking Davis at 5, then they pay stand pat.

REMEMBER, THIS IS A PRE-COMBINE Mock. Honestly, this can change a whole lot after the combine and important pro days, as maybe a QB goes 1 or a WR like Dez goes 7 to Cleveland. Honestly a lot can happen so Im only filling in what makes sense right now. And yes, trading glenn dorsey for a 2nd round pick (#34 overall) makes great sense. HE ISN"T A FIT IN THE 3-4 DEFENSE AND ITS A WASTE OF HIS TALENT!

vidae
02-25-2010, 10:19 PM
You haven't seen many Chiefs games if you don't like Dorsey in the 3-4. He played exceptionally well there and only got better as the year went on. It's been a year and the "Dorsey isn't fit to play there!!!!" talk is old.

Not to mention, in a local tv interview recently Scott Pioli said Dorsey will be a Chief in 2010.

bucfan12
02-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah, every GM says that. Its called not tipping your hand. You don't go out in a public interview 10 days before the start of FA/OFFSEASON and say your looking to deal somebody. I'm just saying it makes sense. Glenn Dorsey is a MUCH BETTER fit in the 4-3 than he is in the 3-4. There is a lot of talk and ESPN insider confirmed that Pioli might be looking for a natural player to fit the 3-4 DE position.

Also, http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4661; read the top page from Jan. 20th.

I am not saying he is definately going to be dealt, but it just makes sense for him to go to Detroit because I think they prefer a LT to protect Stafford, who got beat up and couldnt make it a whole season last year. And the cheifs really need to improve that o-line and defense, so why no get 4 picks in the top 2 rounds in a very deep draft?

T-RICH49
02-25-2010, 10:34 PM
if we move out of the top 10 I want Dan Williams to be the pick.NT is a need and we need defensive help BADLY

Bengals78
02-25-2010, 10:49 PM
If Earl Thomas is there, he is the pick.

FinsUp21
02-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Solid Tampa pick mah dude.

Abaddon
02-26-2010, 05:19 AM
Not feeling JPP, but in that scenario, it could happen.

Vlad in Rd2 would be great.

KCJ58
02-26-2010, 05:25 AM
i like the rams 1st round pick but question the 2nd round pick, I'd rather take Nate Allen, Aaron Hernandez, or Jahvid Best (if you could spell his name right

Jhavid Best RB California

also I don't want Vick on our team

Stranger
02-26-2010, 06:37 AM
tim tebow is a pile of ****. he skipped the combine, his stock is dropping to way lower than the second round.

He is at the combine, although there was a rumour that he was opting out of all of the drills but that has been debunked. Can understand why you wouldn't want him on your team though.

Decent Cards draft although I would prefer to go defense/defense as opposed to offense/offense. Give us either Hughes in the first or Washington (not sure on his 3-4 fit) in the second and I will be happy.

Edit: Forgot about the Franks pick, I like it but would still prefer an OLB/MLB in the first two rounds.

Grizzlegom
02-26-2010, 07:55 AM
good dolphins pick but TERRIBLE dolphins trade. I wouldn't even trade our third round pick straight up for the swiftly declining Boldin.

Poz51
02-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Trades:
- Buffalo trades 3rd round pick to Washington for Jason Campbell

Draft:
9. Buffalo- Anthony Davis LT Rutgers
41. Buffalo- Terrance Cody NT Alabama

Draft first: Excellent, (top 2) LT,and NT, with the only QB who fits in Buffalo gone, perfect!!

Trade: Um... Not feeling it, not for a third, not for a player who will have one year on his contract (I believe), not really seeing campbell in buffalo at that cost in general, in a draft this deep. I could see it for a 5th or 6th maybe, IMO.

Like I said about the Bills Mock, it is excellent!!

SRogers92
02-26-2010, 08:47 AM
Even with that trade, don't like the Lions' pick ... Coaching staff seems to be really high on Jeff Backus and I'm not sure Okung is the calibur of prospect as Joe Thomas or Jake Long(where you have him slated) ...

I'd be willing to bet, in that situation, we'd still go with one of the DTs, Eric Berry, Joe Haden, or someone like Derrick Morgan over Russel Okung ... of course - that could all change if Okung runs a 4.8 and does 36 bench reps ...

marshallb
02-26-2010, 11:12 AM
Well, I'd be pretty pissed with that Vikings draft, first of all CB is not a huge need for us, and on top of that, TEBOW. I don't see the Vikings taking Tebow at all, for several reasons.

thebow305
02-26-2010, 12:40 PM
LOVE the trade and the 1st round pick for the Phins! But I don't see us re-signing Pennington. I think he will go soemwhere else like Arizona and compete for the job there. And we will go with Thigpen and White as our #2 and #3's for next year.

FlyingElvis
02-26-2010, 01:01 PM
I'd be happy with that Pats draft. proshoota is right about BB and his claims about bigger OLB prospects, but I think BB was just BSing b/c he needed to cover his ass when he didn't bother filling the giant effin void NE has at OLB in the 2009 draft.

Gilyard would be fine. Even if he's similar to Tate. Tate hasn't shown anything yet so it's not like NE can really count on him.

PhysicalwithanF
02-26-2010, 01:57 PM
As much as I like Eric Berry..im not sure I see the Niners trading up for him

OSUGiants17
02-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Reach in round 1, but a still a good pick and an player who we don't need and doesn't fit a 4-3 defense in round 2. Very meh Giants draft.

_YL_
02-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Vladimir Duccasse doesn't have the height Al Davis would want from a OT.

redbills
02-26-2010, 08:48 PM
"Buffalo trades 3rd round pick to Washington for Jason Campbell"

I just got sick. Other than that it's good.

Jerry's World
03-01-2010, 02:36 PM
The pick is obvious, but why do you have us taking Bulger? Is Morris taking a page out of Gruden's book and loading up on a bunch of QBs. Why would we take him? If we took anyone in FA it would be someone who would help us out like Robinson or Dansby.

bucfan12
03-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Because I think they are going to look for a veteran QB to back up and mentor Josh Freeman, so why not have one that has excelled in Greg Olsen's offense before?

Leftwhich is going to be cut and so is Bulger, and I think the Bucs are trying to dangle Josh Johnson in hopes of someone trading a 4th/5th round pick for him, maybe a team that saw something and thinks they can develop him.

TonyGfortheTD
03-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Ive read a lot of rumors that the Cheifs are open to discussing a trade involving Glenn Dorsey at the right price. He is playing out of position in the 3-4 and is a natural 4-3 under tackle. Detroit needs both a LT and DT in the worst shape, and I think this is the perfect deal.

The cheifs need better personel for the 3-4 and Dorsey is not a fit. Yes he played well, but I don't see it being consistent. I honestly see a 60% chance this deal gets done.

And alot of experts see that there is only 3 franchise LT's and Boluga has the potential to be the best one. Do not say he is a RT. He is a beast and will be a quality Franchise LT in this league. They need to move down because their either going to move down to get more picks or unless they feel comfortable taking Davis at 5, then they pay stand pat.

REMEMBER, THIS IS A PRE-COMBINE Mock. Honestly, this can change a whole lot after the combine and important pro days, as maybe a QB goes 1 or a WR like Dez goes 7 to Cleveland. Honestly a lot can happen so Im only filling in what makes sense right now. And yes, trading glenn dorsey for a 2nd round pick (#34 overall) makes great sense. HE ISN"T A FIT IN THE 3-4 DEFENSE AND ITS A WASTE OF HIS TALENT!

If by a ton of rumors, you mean a dartboard guess from a terrible beat writer in Detroit and Bill Williamson, a terrible beat writer on ESPN....uh I guess. The Chiefs have shown 0 to indicate they are looking to move Dorsey out of town...and certainly not for that low of compensation.

GTFO if you actually think the Chiefs should trade one of the few good contributors on the Defense for a 2nd rounder.