PDA

View Full Version : Jerramy stevens

locseti
03-14-2007, 02:38 AM
We need a TE. He just got a DUI and was charged with posession. Ten bucks says we get him at a discount.

TheChampIsHere
03-14-2007, 05:30 AM
I would say thats fine because I could care less about the DUI/Marijuana possesion as long as he can help our offense and we can get him cheap, but Stevens is a frickin bum. He drops passes at the most critical times and is completely afraid to take a hit. He is quite possibly the softest player in the league and on top of that this idiot first round bust yapped at Joey Porter before the superbowl and was talking big **** only to get embarrased in the game. I lost all respect for this guy and he is not the kind of football player I want on my team.

portermvp84
03-14-2007, 09:40 AM
I absolutly hate his freaking guts, he dropped maybe one of the easiest passes in SB history maybe to win the game. He would be better than the clowns we have right now, no disrespect to John Madsen or Courtney Anderson. Is it possible we could draft a guy like Zack Miller or Scott Chandler?

Komp
03-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Jerramy Stevens is a punk ass *****. No way he comes to Oakland after the way he was running his mouth when we were playing them this year.

mhuff21
03-14-2007, 03:19 PM
and plus i dont think he'll get along with our star player(Tyler Brayton). It'll mess up the great chemistry we have.

The Legend
03-14-2007, 03:20 PM
do not forget that Sapp just hates the kid

doingthisinsteadofwork
03-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Underachiever

locseti
03-14-2007, 08:53 PM
and plus i dont think he'll get along with our star player(Tyler Brayton). It'll mess up the great chemistry we have.

umm brayton is far from a 'star'

Stash
03-14-2007, 09:15 PM
I hate Stevens. Not only is he a loud mouthed pansy, he sucks. We already signed two TE's (Wakefield and Stewart) and have a good receiving TE in Madsen so I doubt we sign another.

Raiderz4Life
03-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Wow...i actually thought ppl would have liked the idea but i was wrong!

I hate him too, he's so soft, my little sister takes hits better than him, he talks too much and would only be disruptive in the locker room.

locseti
03-14-2007, 09:28 PM
I hate Stevens. Not only is he a loud mouthed pansy, he sucks. We already signed two TE's (Wakefield and Stewart) and have a good receiving TE in Madsen so I doubt we sign another.

wakefield, stewart and mad dog madsen! Well, we are definitely set at TE for years to come!

locseti
03-14-2007, 09:30 PM

Stevens is a dumbass but he's better than anyone we have.

Komp
03-14-2007, 11:26 PM
He's better at being a douchebag than anyone we have....

Tubby
03-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Y'all can have 'em

mhuff21
03-15-2007, 12:23 AM
umm brayton is far from a 'star'

LOL, dude i was just kidding

portermvp84
03-15-2007, 09:46 AM
wakefield, stewart and mad dog madsen! Well, we are definitely set at TE for years to come!

All three of them are going to the Pro Bowl lol!

Stash
03-15-2007, 09:27 PM

I never said they were stars. I was only pointing out the fact that we just signed 2 TE's and most teams only carry 2-3 TE's on the roster. That means that it is highly unlikely that we sign another especially if he isn't much better than the ones we have. If we were going to sign him, we probably would have done it instead of signing one of the other two.

Xonraider
03-16-2007, 09:32 PM
He drops most of the balls coming his way.. and he apparently has no balls because when Brayton hit him he just laughed.

Plus, Brayton would probably kill him.