PDA

View Full Version : OC John Estes of Hawaii?

Boxol
02-25-2010, 10:11 PM
I was SURE he got invited to the Combine and it even reported he trained at "D1 Sports" for it.

Estes is one of the sleepers in this draft and I;m not sure not if he showed up to the combine or not? NFL.com and Draftcoutdown.com do not list John Estes as players that came to the Combine???

Does ANYONE have any info on why he isn't there? Or maybe why NFL.com and other sites do not list him and his weigh in?

Thanks for the help on this btw

Duffman57
02-25-2010, 10:56 PM
I was SURE he got invited to the Combine and it even reported he trained at "D1 Sports" for it.

Estes is one of the sleepers in this draft and I;m not sure not if he showed up to the combine or not? NFL.com and Draftcoutdown.com do not list John Estes as players that came to the Combine???

Does ANYONE have any info on why he isn't there? Or maybe why NFL.com and other sites do not list him and his weigh in?

Thanks for the help on this btw

He didn't get an invinte. He was one of the MAJOR snubs of the combine. I really like him as a late round prospect and i hope he comes to SD and become one of our C's for depth and eventually start.

Boxol
02-25-2010, 11:04 PM
WOW thats some MAJOR BS right there....He looked GREAT in the Shrine game!!!

Jamhead
02-26-2010, 05:28 PM
I have watched this kid play since Pop Warner (we are from Stockton), saw him in high school and again a few times for Hawaii.

Way underrated as a player, he will have something to prove . . . . . and my guess is . . . he will.