PDA

View Full Version : Draft Magazines

Hines
02-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Does anyone know if ESPN is coming back from their hiatus and making a magazine? I rather enjoyed theirs. PFW has theirs out now, which surprises me because they usually have it out in late March or so.

What magazines does everyone get?

LizardState
02-26-2010, 09:54 AM
Thanx for the heads up on the PFW Draft mag out now.

PFW does the best job of anyone in print journalism covering every aspect of the NFL, including the draft. I have last yr's well-thumbed draft issue right here -- it's perfect for reference to see who got the good deserved draft grades & who didn't & of course the draft winners & busts.

fischbowl
02-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Thanx for the heads up on the PFW Draft mag out now.

PFW does the best job of anyone in print journalism covering every aspect of the NFL, including the draft. I have last yr's well-thumbed draft issue right here -- it's perfect for reference to see who got the good deserved draft grades & who didn't & of course the draft winners & busts.

Their rankings are awful. Greg Hardy with a 6th Round Grade?

Mr. Goosemahn
02-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Does anyone know if ESPN is coming back from their hiatus and making a magazine? I rather enjoyed theirs. PFW has theirs out now, which surprises me because they usually have it out in late March or so.

What magazines does everyone get?

Lol, I usually go out and buy all of them to kind of compare the results and learn about the later round ones.

Some are pretty bad, though. I remember one of them had us taking Gholston with the #23 pick. Too big a drop for a guy who went top 10.

Bosanac01
02-27-2010, 12:24 AM
Considering he's a bust they should have had him much lower, I agree.

frubulubu
02-27-2010, 09:37 AM
I go and grab two to three magz. I agree with Hines, I enjoyed the ESPN one my self as well.

energizerbunny
02-27-2010, 08:17 PM
They are usually worthless, as they are out of date by the time they are printed.

Bosanac01
02-27-2010, 10:23 PM
This is true ^

Most of the good things you will find are online. The only reason why I'd get a draft magazine however is so I read about the draft while im on the shitter.

CJSchneider
02-28-2010, 08:21 AM
I was going to say while I'm in the steam room at the gym, but on the shitter works too, I guess.