PDA

View Full Version : Oooh yes, Demaryius Thomas.

GoRavens
02-26-2010, 04:29 PM
"Georgia Tech WR Demaryius Thomas said Friday that he thinks he'd be a good fit for the Ravens' offense. Thomas, indeed, would be an ideal fit in Baltimore because he is a massive, field-stretching target and may be the best blocking receiver in the draft."
Super talented receiver with massive potential.
I'd love him on the team.
Brandon Marshall
Derrick Mason
Demaryius Thomas
I just pissed all over the place

BmoreBlackByrdz
02-27-2010, 01:33 PM
I really like Thomas as well, but we'll see how much the Ravens are interested, seeing as how he broke his foot before the combine and how they are making durability a big issue this off season.

His potential is huge, but he's gonna need some good coaching.

ChefMike
02-27-2010, 02:12 PM
not sure how we could get him and Mashall unless he fell to the 2nd rd and we took him because Marshall surely would require a 1st rd pick. Unless maybe we gave up a #1 next year and our #3 this year maybe?

GoRavens
02-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Imagine Baltimore using their first on Demaryius Thomas, and a second on Jordan Shipley! I'd be so amped.
1WR- Mason
2WR- Thomas
3WR- Shipley

OMG!!!

LonghornsLegend
02-27-2010, 05:16 PM
I love Thomas, huge fan and reminds me alot of Anquan. He does fit in well in Baltimore too, would be a great fit for you guys and I think he's a #1 WR in a few years.

A Perfect Score
03-01-2010, 09:12 AM
No way Thomas goes in the first at this point. There were serious question about his ability as a route runner due to his lack of exposure to a legitimate route tree prior to this. Add those questions with the broken foot, and the EARLIEST I can imagine him going is mid 2nd, and thats his absolute ceiling. Between 45-50 is probably his proper range. Id love him on Baltimore, but at the right price, and certainly not in round 1.