PDA

View Full Version : Zac Robinson

eagles6606
02-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Hey what do people think of this guy? I thought he had a good game at the Senior Bowl and he through very well today at the combine. When I saw him this year, I had questions about his arm strength and accuracy. I know that he was banged uo this year and played without his top weapons (Bryant and Pettigrew). What you guys think of him as a junior? What do you think of him now?

M.O.T.H.
02-28-2010, 09:34 PM
I just thought it was funny that he looked slow as molasses in his 40, and Tebow was hauling ass, and he still edged Tebow's time. I cant say I saw him throw much at the combine. NFL Network didnt pay attention to it much and NFL.com was blacked out for me at the time, for whatever reason. But anyway, Zac's been making a bit of a climb. He received great reviews during the senior bowl practices and the game itself. He's got good feet and enough speed to move around, evade, and extend the play in the pocket. He doesnt really do anything great but, he's got enough arm strength to make all the throws and I always thought he was fairly accurate. Mechanics could use work. He doesnt really know the pro style offense that well, but he's seemed to have no problem at the senior bowl. You'll have to question his decision making at the next level, though and we've all seen him get some tunnel vision more than a few times. Having Bryant helped but, he'll force some bad throws and fail to make all of his reads, often. But yeah, he's making himself some money right now. He'll need some time to adjust to the pro game...but, there is def. more potential there than a lot of people originally thought.

bitonti
02-28-2010, 09:56 PM
zac robinson is underrated as both an athlete and a quarterback. He's faster than people think and accurate. He'll get drafted to be a backup but might play his way into being a starter.

GoRavens
02-28-2010, 09:58 PM
He reminds me a lot of Alex Smith...

RedVision
03-01-2010, 06:34 AM
He'd be the prototype CFL QB, don't ever see him as a starter in the NFL. He makes to many questionable plays, his accuracy his not consistent enough to be successful in the NFL. He could be a backup though.

Brent
03-01-2010, 06:38 AM
He's accurate, a good athlete and underrated.

Reminds me of Stephen McGee last year

MikeTeel
03-01-2010, 06:48 AM
He'd be the prototype CFL QB, don't ever see him as a starter in the NFL. He makes to many questionable plays, his accuracy his not consistent enough to be successful in the NFL. He could be a backup though.

Usually I hate when people say that prospects would be good in the CFL, how many import QBs that were highly regarded prospects - mid round prospects are starting in the CFL right now? Its a different game, but in this occasion, you're totally right. Zac would be perfect in the CFL.

RedVision
03-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Usually I hate when people say that prospects would be good in the CFL, how many import QBs that were highly regarded prospects - mid round prospects are starting in the CFL right now? Its a different game, but in this occasion, you're totally right. Zac would be perfect in the CFL.

Thanks, and that was not a knock at all on his talent, or on the CFL game. I like both, but I don't see his talent translate as NFL-starter material.

Gmen1987
03-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Zac Robinson=Future CFL QB.