90) Dallas Cowboys – Jason Fox, OT Miami
91) San Diego Chargers – Dexter McCluster, RB Ole Miss
92) Cleveland Browns – Jordan Shipley, WR Texas
93) Minnesota Vikings – D’Anthony Smith, DT Louisiana Tech
94) Indianapolis Colts – Jason Worilds, DE Virginia Tech
95) New Orleans Saints – Jimmy Graham, TE Miami

Bengals78
03-02-2010, 04:13 AM
Earl Thomas - Demaryius Thomas - Lamarr Houston would be a 1000000X better draft

Clarkpba
03-02-2010, 06:11 AM
Earl Thomas - Demaryius Thomas - Lamarr Houston would be a 1000000X better draft

Wow you was thinking exactly like i was while i scrolled down reading this draft..:)

And on a side note for the rams i have a hard time seeing them WR with the first and second round picks. I know they need some help there but without a Signal caller to throw to them it doesn't help the team very much in the short term. Micheal Vick isn't a great thrower of the ball. With him being out of the league for a few years alot of people have forgot that he was one of the worst Qb's in the league from a completion percentage standpoint.

Grizzlegom
03-02-2010, 06:36 AM
That Dolphins draft is awesome.

DiG
03-02-2010, 06:48 AM
okung in the first is legit but colt mccoy in the 2nd is a wasted draft pick. its a reach right now, he is incredibly similar to brennan in his strengths and weaknesses, and there is too good of value available with charles brown, vlad, and, pouncey

Matthew Jones
03-02-2010, 06:49 AM
The first Pats pick is outstanding, which makes me wonder why you gave them Greg Hardy with the next pick. There is some debate as to whether or not Hardy fits in a 3-4 defense at all, and while I'm not completely opposed to drafting two linebackers in a row (in some scenarios, I'm for it completely)...I dunno. I just wouldn't take Hardy at that point if I was the Patriots. Brandon Spikes there would be a good pick and I'd feel a lot better about that draft overall.

Watson is probably gone but I don't know if Gronkowski would be the pick there in the second. Belichick does usually love his tight ends but I don't know...I just don't feel all that great about the value there. Damian Williams was a nice pick to finish off the draft with.

If by the time the draft comes around, if the stocks of guys like Jerry Hughes are really that low, as much as I like Brandon Graham, I think I'd have to pass in the first round. Something like Jahvid Best - Brandon Spikes - Jerry Hughes - Damian Williams looks really nice.

wicket
03-02-2010, 07:37 AM
id be suprised if the saints passed up bowman in the second, however the first rounder makes a lot of sense and the third rounder could happen although Id rather see another pick

Unbiased
03-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Taylor Mays over Sam Bradford and JPP?

BeerBaron
03-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Eh, so-so Bears pick. Could be alright I guess.

And I think a 3rd is a lot to give up for Vick...I don't think the Eagles want to keep paying 3 QBs, so they could probably just wait until one inevitably gets cut or the Eagles drop their trade expectations.

thenewfeature06
03-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Pretty good Oakland draft, Pouncey in the second would be better or even Ducassee since he can play guard. I do like Saffold but not that high.

T-RICH49
03-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Pouncey or Spikes over Cody and Dwyer over Washington plus Shipley in the 3rd for KC

vidae
03-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Berry -> Pouncey -> Washington -> Cam Thomas would be a better KC draft.

marshallb
03-02-2010, 10:59 AM
I would be extremely happy with that Vikings draft. Bradford alone would make a draft for me, S is a bigger need than DT, but I'd be ok with Smith.

thebow305
03-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Great Phins draft!

I would prefer Dezmon Briscoe or Jimmy Graham in the 3rd round, but the first two rounds are very nice!

zachsaints52
03-02-2010, 11:17 AM
id be suprised if the saints passed up bowman in the second, however the first rounder makes a lot of sense and the third rounder could happen although Id rather see another pick

What my partner said.

indyfan1985
03-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Not a fan of the Colts draft. They would not pass on Brian Price if he were there.

DoWnThEfiElD
03-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Awesome Lions draft.

RaiderNation
03-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Give us Vlad to be a OT/OG in the 2nd and Id be real happy

prock
03-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Holy **** I would splooge everywhere if the Vikes got Bradford. I don't think it is possible, but holy sex would that be awesome.

Jerry's World
03-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Your bucs draft is off the hizzy, but can we get Jordan Shipley over Thomas. Thanks.

V.I.P
03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
We have the 42nd pick in the second round not the 44th.

RealityCheck
03-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Awesome draft. Odrick/Carrington over Hardy please.

OSUGiants17
03-02-2010, 05:36 PM
The Rams take Dez and Marty??? A little odd don't you think? Care to explain?

Terrible Giants draft, why take Williams? We need DT, LB, and S help. If we take a O-Lineman, it will be a OG in one of the latter rounds.

akvikefan89
03-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Bradford = $$$

Jim Jim
03-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Decent Packers draft. That's all about all I can say.

summond822
03-02-2010, 07:48 PM
3) St. Louis Rams via trade w TB – Dez Bryant, WR Oklahoma State
I'm not even a Rams fan and this just doesn't make sense. If the Rams trade down I assume it's because they would rather take a QB. Why take Bryant? If they do trade down, they need to take the QB that they like, Bradford or Clausen, get him in there and start developing him.

6) Seattle Seahawks – Jimmy Clausen, QB Notre Dame
14) Seattle Seahawks – Jason Pierre-Paul, DE South Florida
40) Seattle Seahawks – Vladimir Ducasse, OT Massachusetts
I don't like Clausen at 6, would prefer Anthony Davis or Bradford.
JPP I do like.
I'd rather have Charles Brown over Ducasse

fed36
03-02-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm not even a Rams fan and this just doesn't make sense. If the Rams trade down I assume it's because they would rather take a QB. Why take Bryant? If they do trade down, they need to take the QB that they like, Bradford or Clausen, get him in there and start developing him.

I don't like Clausen at 6, would prefer Anthony Davis or Bradford.
JPP I do like.
I'd rather have Charles Brown over Ducasse

The reason I do not have them take a QB at #3 is because I have trading for VIck. Which makes sense since Vick will probably not get nearly as much guaranteed money as either rookie would in the #3 slot. Why commit that much guaranteed money to an unproven QB when you dont have to, especially since after they renogotiate the CBA this will be the last year rookies get such obscene guaranteed money.

LonghornsLegend
03-02-2010, 08:59 PM
I don't like unrealistic mocks.

It's probably very obvious your not a fan of Bradford, but there is no way in hell he slides to pick #20, not even the slightest. Yea bring up Aaron Rodgers or another QB, but it won't happen. There are way too many teams who need a QB in that range and already rumored to be interested; Seattle, Buffalo, Cleveland, maybe even a few wildcards, 20 is just way too far for who is the #1 QB on most people's boards and a great prospect.

summond822
03-03-2010, 12:44 AM
The reason I do not have them take a QB at #3 is because I have trading for VIck. Which makes sense since Vick will probably not get nearly as much guaranteed money as either rookie would in the #3 slot. Why commit that much guaranteed money to an unproven QB when you dont have to, especially since after they renogotiate the CBA this will be the last year rookies get such obscene guaranteed money.

Unless I'm mistaken Vick would only be on a one year contract. What are the chances that he's going to stay in St. Louis after this year if that trade happens? Not very high, he's not going to waste what's left of his career helping a team rebuild. Taking a QB is the only choice there. Or if you are going to trade for Vick, there is no reason to trade down and miss out on one of the two premier talents at DT in this draft. Even Eric Berry would've been a better selection. In your mock they get a big play WR and a QB who has never been known as a good passer. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

Pat Sims 90
03-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Bengals Mock is fine expect for 1st pick we dont use TEs in our offense unless they can block

Earl Thomas is a better pick

fed36
03-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Unless I'm mistaken Vick would only be on a one year contract. What are the chances that he's going to stay in St. Louis after this year if that trade happens? Not very high, he's not going to waste what's left of his career helping a team rebuild. Taking a QB is the only choice there. Or if you are going to trade for Vick, there is no reason to trade down and miss out on one of the two premier talents at DT in this draft. Even Eric Berry would've been a better selection. In your mock they get a big play WR and a QB who has never been known as a good passer. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

I dont think after what Vick has been through, that he would consider starting for any franchise, even a rebuilding Rams, "wasting what's left of his career". His career would be elongated at his age if he could play out the rest of his career in a dome. It would keep his most dangerous asset, his legs, the most dangerous for the longest period of time. Plus Spags, has Philly roots, he was not there when Vick was there obviously, but the connections are there to make trading conversations more accomidable. Plus i have said it before and I will stick by it. I believe it is a good chance that both Clausen and Stafford will drop farther than people expect. Neither worked out at the combine because of injury issues, stafford coming off a year in which he injured his throwing shoulder twice. Add in the fact that a new CBA will probably eliminate the large guaranteed rookie pay structure. This year's first round contracts signings, will be like KGs contract was for the NBA. The last of its kind. So why would a team really want to commit that much guaranteed money to a rookie QB, especially ones coming off of injuries, when at worst if they tank this year they can get someone like Locker next year without all the guaranteed money.

YoJoeBucsFan
03-03-2010, 09:24 AM
I dont like the Buccaneers trade. Either rip the Rams off or let them pay the 50 mil guaranteed.

summond822
03-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I dont think after what Vick has been through, that he would consider starting for any franchise, even a rebuilding Rams, "wasting what's left of his career". His career would be elongated at his age if he could play out the rest of his career in a dome. It would keep his most dangerous asset, his legs, the most dangerous for the longest period of time. Plus Spags, has Philly roots, he was not there when Vick was there obviously, but the connections are there to make trading conversations more accomidable. Plus i have said it before and I will stick by it. I believe it is a good chance that both Clausen and Stafford will drop farther than people expect. Neither worked out at the combine because of injury issues, stafford coming off a year in which he injured his throwing shoulder twice. Add in the fact that a new CBA will probably eliminate the large guaranteed rookie pay structure. This year's first round contracts signings, will be like KGs contract was for the NBA. The last of its kind. So why would a team really want to commit that much guaranteed money to a rookie QB, especially ones coming off of injuries, when at worst if they tank this year they can get someone like Locker next year without all the guaranteed money.

Why would you not invest money in a rookie QB? QB is the most important player on the field, not DT. That's why they make the big money. It's why the Lions last year drafted Stafford over the sure-thing in Curry. DT's may be impact players for years, but they don't impact a game like a QB. WR's are impact players, but only if you can get them the ball. Vick is not great passer, never has been. I don't see him progressing from Wildcat QB to starting QB, except as a bid by a team to sell tickets. Bryant would be a wasted pick, and a wasted opportunity by this franchise to get onto the right track.

If you really want to get into contract issues, it'd be stupid for the Rams to pass on Bradford/Clausen because of worries about money. This is the #1 (or #3 in this case) pick we are talking about. They are going to invest over $50 million on this player. Are you willing to make a WR one of the highest paid at his position in the NFL? Especially a guy with work ethic questions like Bryant? WR's bust at just as high of a rate as QB's so if your going to take a high risk on a player like Bryant, it just doesn't make sense to not take that risk on a QB, which is a much higher position of impact, and will be the center of your team for the next decade barring injuries.

fed36
03-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Why would you not invest money in a rookie QB? QB is the most important player on the field, not DT. That's why they make the big money. It's why the Lions last year drafted Stafford over the sure-thing in Curry. DT's may be impact players for years, but they don't impact a game like a QB. WR's are impact players, but only if you can get them the ball. Vick is not great passer, never has been. I don't see him progressing from Wildcat QB to starting QB, except as a bid by a team to sell tickets. Bryant would be a wasted pick, and a wasted opportunity by this franchise to get onto the right track.

If you really want to get into contract issues, it'd be stupid for the Rams to pass on Bradford/Clausen because of worries about money. This is the #1 (or #3 in this case) pick we are talking about. They are going to invest over $50 million on this player. Are you willing to make a WR one of the highest paid at his position in the NFL? Especially a guy with work ethic questions like Bryant? WR's bust at just as high of a rate as QB's so if your going to take a high risk on a player like Bryant, it just doesn't make sense to not take that risk on a QB, which is a much higher position of impact, and will be the center of your team for the next decade barring injuries.

QB is important position obvioulsy - but it is a risky position - there have been many QB busts. Mirer, Leaf, and Russell just to name a few. I can agree that WR is not a sound position and it might be wiser to take and OT or focus on defense, but anyteam that takes a QB in the top 5 picks this year especially is not thinking straight

fed36
03-03-2010, 09:55 PM
:rolleyes: yes, one should never attempt to fill in the most important position on the field with a top 5 pick, because like, zomg, they might bust!

out of the last 8 years, only 2 top 5 qbs have utterly busted to date: jamarcus russell and alex smith. are you seriously going to stop drafting qbs because you might get jamarcus russell instead of philip rivers? what if you got robert gallery or mike williams? shouldn't they suggest that drafting a T in the top 5 is extraordinarily risky? or maybe you end up with cadillac williams or charles rogers.

your argument is extremely flawed.

no it is not flawed - i would definitely stop taking a QB in the top five, especially this year. after the new CBA large rookie contracts will no longer exist. so wait just one year. and you can get a QB if you still really need one next year without committing the large guaranteed money to him. Plus this year both QB did not workout at the combine because of injury concerns. this argument is definitely not flawed, it is a no brainer to not take a QB in the top five in this draft.

fed36
03-03-2010, 10:04 PM
:rolleyes: yes, one should never attempt to fill in the most important position on the field with a top 5 pick, because like, zomg, they might bust!

out of the last 8 years, only 2 top 5 qbs have utterly busted to date: jamarcus russell and alex smith. are you seriously going to stop drafting qbs because you might get jamarcus russell instead of philip rivers? what if you got robert gallery or mike williams? shouldn't they suggest that drafting a T in the top 5 is extraordinarily risky? or maybe you end up with cadillac williams or charles rogers.

your argument is extremely flawed.

don't forget about joey harrington as well.... and i agree a T could be a bust like gallery, but drafting a bust QB in the top is more detrimental to your franchise. It sets you back for years. Gallery and Williams or even cadillac being busts did not set their franchises back for year because of that pick. but drafting mirer, leaf, russell (yet to be seen), harrington, tim couch, all of those bad choices set those franchises back for years. it is a much larger risk, that in my opinion, this year, there is no reason to take. If you don't see how investing a large amount of guaranteed money to QB, especially in this draft class, when this is the last year you will ever have to, is a much riskier choice for a franchise to GAMBLE on, they we will agree to disagree -because i cannot make you see what i see.

Hermstheman83
03-03-2010, 10:27 PM
A few things....
First off: Bradford falling that far is about as realistic as some of you guys' going on dates that don't involve payment or a computer. Second: I'm assuming Sammy's dropping because of his injury. Bradford's injury is just a separated shoulder right? Good Rehab is the only real thing you can get for that injury, it's not that serious(unless it bothers you to have an elevated Acromion proces). and Third: The ILB from washington is way too small to play in a 3-4 defense, especially New England West's defense. We already have some tight ends, so please let us have Cam Thomas in the third or a Wide Reciever. Also, Typically high end QB's don't throw during the combine to give their other teammates(who didn't get the invite) to hopefully catch a scouts' eye. Gives them a chance to "refine" their mechanics and their college roommate an NFL contract.

billsfootball15
03-03-2010, 10:33 PM
That is my favorite Bills draft I have seen on these boards.

McClain - Brown - Thomas

I would cry tears of joy if the draft fell like that

+rep even though i dont understand Bradford's free fall

LonghornsLegend
03-03-2010, 11:41 PM
don't forget about joey harrington as well.... and i agree a T could be a bust like gallery, but drafting a bust QB in the top is more detrimental to your franchise. It sets you back for years. Gallery and Williams or even cadillac being busts did not set their franchises back for year because of that pick. but drafting mirer, leaf, russell (yet to be seen), harrington, tim couch, all of those bad choices set those franchises back for years. it is a much larger risk, that in my opinion, this year, there is no reason to take. If you don't see how investing a large amount of guaranteed money to QB, especially in this draft class, when this is the last year you will ever have to, is a much riskier choice for a franchise to GAMBLE on, they we will agree to disagree -because i cannot make you see what i see.

Your exactly right. Why take a QB ever then? Just keep passing on one because they could just always bust, so why risk it?

I mean, if they pass they will automatically get Locker next year anyway right? We all know he'll be so much better then anyone this year, that he won't get hurt, and that STL will be in perfect position to draft him and not out of their range so yes that makes perfect sense!!1!

fed36
03-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Your exactly right. Why take a QB ever then? Just keep passing on one because they could just always bust, so why risk it?

I mean, if they pass they will automatically get Locker next year anyway right? We all know he'll be so much better then anyone this year, that he won't get hurt, and that STL will be in perfect position to draft him and not out of their range so yes that makes perfect sense!!1!

it is not guarantee that they will be in a position to get locker next year, you are right. but i ask you this. Do you think stafford or clausen is ten times better of a prospect than locker would be? cause that is what you will pay for a rookie QB this year as opposed to next. If you really think stafford is THAT much better, than yes it is worth risk. If not, then you are taking a serious gamble with your franchise, that i personally do not believe is worth the risk THIS YEAR.

Abaddon
03-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Nice looking Raider draft, though Carrington over Spievey would be my preference.

Rosebud
03-04-2010, 03:40 AM
I feel safe saying there is no way in hell that the giants don't draft a front 7 defender in the first 3 rounds and we will only be drafting one DB be it a corner so we can move Ross to FS or a S to pair with Kenny.

bigfreak314
03-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Ok if the rams swap spots with the Buccaneers(which I do like I will add) They will draft Bradford and maybe a WR in the second although they badly need help on the Defense