PDA

View Full Version : Chargers tenders...

adrunkcow
03-04-2010, 06:17 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkLWnEVvBA4qB2rTJmMkLvVDubYF?slug=ap-chargers-sproles&prov=ap&type=lgns

Some big stuff going on with the Chargers. What do you guys think? Personally I don't think this changes much. Jamal was only gonna be a big part of the defense. Hopefully we can have a good draft, hopefully they can trade cro for a second rounder. Personally I think they put way to much value on Sproles, especial as a running back. I hope we can pick up a rb in the second, and possibly a rt. Also I wouldn't mind seeing Brandon Spikes in a charger uniform next season.

CC.SD
03-04-2010, 06:33 PM
No Jamal means either 1st round DT or we keep the committee going and maybe devote both our 2nd and 3rd round picks to big boys. Ryan Matthews blazed a 4.41...that is sick for a guy with his game and vision. Would be a very nice pickup. Ultimately though I don't see how DT isn't the pick.

adrunkcow
03-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Yeah I agree this means 1rst round dt. I am kinda surprised on the Meriman tender and such. I was watching on espn sports center and Meriman didn't seem very happy. Which can't be good....