PDA

View Full Version : New 1st Round...3/10/10

ChicagoBearsVet23
03-10-2010, 07:24 PM
1. Rams Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
2. Lions Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma St.
3. Buccaneers Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
4. Redskins Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
5. Chiefs Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
6. Seahawks Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
7. Browns Joe Haden, CB, Florida
8. Raiders Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
9. Bills Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
10. Jaguars Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama
11. Broncos Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
12. Dolphins Dan Williams, NT, Tennessee
13. 49ers Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
14. Seahawks Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech.
15. Giants Brian Price, DT, UCLA
16. Titans Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
17. 49ers Taylor Mays, S, USC
18. Steelers Earl Thomas, S, Texas
19. Falcons Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
20. Texans CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson
21. Bengals Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
22. Patriots Sergio Kindle, DE/LB, Texas
23. Packers Everson Griffen, DE, USC
24. Eagles Maurkice Pouncey, OC, Florida
25. Ravens Jared Odrick, DT, Penn St.
26. Cardinals Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
27. Cowboys Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St.
28. Chargers Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno St.
29. Jets Jerry Hughes, DE/LB, TCU
30. Vikings Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
31. Colts Charles Brown, OT, USC
32. Saints Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida

Go_Eagles77
03-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Very meh eagles pick, Weatherspoon or Wilson would be much better.

twizbuck
03-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Eh, we'd be better off with a few other picks. Odrick, Griffen, Iupati, Tate (even with Bryant it still makes some sense), Kindle, I'm even warming up to Hughes or Weatherspoon that high.

thebow305
03-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Eh, I understand the Miami pick, but I would prefer Kindle, Earl Thomas or JPP there instead.

StripedWalrus
03-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Eh, we'd be better off with a few other picks. Odrick, Griffen, Iupati, Tate (even with Bryant it still makes some sense), Kindle, I'm even warming up to Hughes or Weatherspoon that high.

I think the way the particular mock draft folded out...Gresham wouldnt be a bad choice. Gresham would have the potential to take our offense to a whole new lvl. With our improved run game last year + Bryant signing + Gresham...could you imagine what we would do on offense! Tate wouldnt be a bad choice either. He would give the offense much needed speed. Now if the Bengals believe Coffman is the guy...then Gresham won't be the pick. In that case with no S to select right here...and Gresham being out of the equation + Bryant being signed on this opens up a world of possibilities. That possibility would ultimately be a WR imo.

DenverJetsFan
03-10-2010, 07:47 PM
I feel the broncos pick is the best option considering the board. I would say even bryan bulaga but that might be a reach

vidae
03-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Great KC pick.

twizbuck
03-10-2010, 08:28 PM
I think the way the particular mock draft folded out...Gresham wouldnt be a bad choice. Gresham would have the potential to take our offense to a whole new lvl. With our improved run game last year + Bryant signing + Gresham...could you imagine what we would do on offense! Tate wouldnt be a bad choice either. He would give the offense much needed speed. Now if the Bengals believe Coffman is the guy...then Gresham won't be the pick. In that case with no S to select right here...and Gresham being out of the equation + Bryant being signed on this opens up a world of possibilities. That possibility would ultimately be a WR imo.

I just don't see it happening. TE's need to be a strong blocker to start for us, they're receivers second. So, even before the offseason started, I've never thought of TE as a first round pick for us. Yes Gresham may offer a lot, but we're going to use our TE as an extra blocker and a check down/dump off often. Not really worth a first rounder.

I'm on the wagon of "build on your strengths", and I'm all for a UT or S in the first.

Stranger
03-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I feel the broncos pick is the best option considering the board. I would say even bryan bulaga but that might be a reach

I thought Clady and Harris had the tackle spots locked down or was his injury the type to effect him down the road?

Pat Sims 90
03-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Gresham would not suprise me now even though i have been saying it wont happen

proshoota25
03-10-2010, 09:18 PM
perfect patriots pick

vikes_28
03-10-2010, 09:29 PM
yes please

prock
03-11-2010, 01:05 AM
I need a new pair of pants.