PDA

View Full Version : 2 rounds

AkiliSmith
03-16-2010, 11:39 AM
1st round
1. Rams - QB Sam Bradford, Oklahoma - Rebuilding franchises don't draft a DT #1 overall. They need a new QB and face of the franchise. Bradford will need some work but has more upside than any QB in the draft.

2. Lions - DT Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska - Schwartz gets the dominating tackle he had which made his defenses in Tennessee so successful.

3. Bucs - DT Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma - Penetrating tackle is a perfect fit and fills a huge need.

4. Redskins - OT Russell Okung, Oklahoma State - Huge need. Maybe even more so than a quarterback. No QB, especially a rookie, would stand a chance behind the line they threw out there in 2009.

5. Chiefs - S Eric Berry, Tennessee - The Chiefs pass defense was pretty atrocious other than Flowers. Berry is exactly the type of player they need at free safety.

6. Seahawks - QB Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame - Hasselbeck is 35, always injured and on the decline so it's time to start thinking about a replacement.

7. Browns - WR Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State - The Browns offense lacks playmackers. Bryant is a supremely talented player who is more than worth this pick.

8. Raiders - OT Bruce Campbell, Maryland - Buluga and Williams make sense, but this is Al Davis we are talking about here. Could be the best athlete at OT since Tony Mandarich. I think trading for Whimbley eliminates JPP from the discussion.

9. Bills - OT Bryan Buluga, Iowa - The Bills line was horrible in 2009, especially at tackle.

10. Jaguars - DE Jason Pierre-Paul, South Florida - Even with Kampman they need more pass rushers. Luckily for them the best in the draft falls.

11. Broncos from Chicago - ILB Rolando McClain, Alabama - Perfect fit in the 3-4 and fills a need. Will be their defensive leader for the next 10+ years.

12. Dolphins - OLB Sergio Kindle, Texas - Jason Taylor is old and Porter is cut. They need some talented youth at the position.

13. 49ers - CB Joe Haden, Florida - Not necessarily their biggest need but a great value here.

14. Seahawks from Denver - OT Trent Williams, Oklahoma - Jones is gone so the huge hole at LT needs filled. Williams is athletic and a good fit in the zone scheme.

15. Giants - MLB Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri - Pierce is gone and they are said to really like Spoon.

16. Titans - DE Derrick Morgan, Georgia - KVB is gone and Kearse is a shell of his former self. Fills a huge need.

17. 49ers from Carolina - OT Anthony Davis, Rutgers - Big mauling RT fills a major hole on the Niners offensive line.

18. Steelers - OG Mike Iupati, Idaho - Seems like a perfect fit for the Steelers offensive line.

19. Falcons - DE Brandon Graham, Michigan - Fills a need and fits what they look for in a prospect.

20. Texans - S Earl Thomas, Texas - The safety the Texans have been looking for since their birth.

21. Bengals - WR DeMaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech - Fills the hole left by the late Chris Henry. Big physical presence at WR with a ton of upside.

22. Patriots - RB C.J. Spiller, Clemson - The Patriots could use a home run threat at RB.

23. Packers - CB Kyle Wilson, Boise State - Woodson and Harris are pretty old so it's time to start developing their replacements.

24. Eagles - S Taylor Mays, Southern Cal - Macho Harris was garbage at FS so they upgrade with Mays.

25. Ravens - TE Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma - Heap is not the player he used to be. More weapons for Flacco.

26. Cardinals - OLB Everson Griffen, Southern Cal - They need a pass rushing linebacker in a bad way.

27. Cowboys - DE Jared Odrick, Penn State - Perfect fit in the 3-4 and fills a need.

28. Chargers - RB Ryan Matthews, Fresno State - Matthews is the every down back they need to team with Sproles.

29. Jets - WR Golden Tate, Notre Dame - The Jets don't have many needs but they could use some more talent at wide receiver.

30. Vikings - DT Dan Williams, Tennessee - With Pat Williams gone soon the Vikings will be in the market for his replacement.

31. Colts - OT Charles Brown, Southern Cal - Ugoh has fell out of favor and will be replaced.

32. Saints - DT Brian Price, UCLA - Teams with Ellis to form a scary DT duo.

2nd round
33. Rams - WR Arrelious Benn, Illinois
34. Lions - CB Devin McCourty, Rutgers
35. Bucs - DE Carlos Dunlap, Florida
36. Chiefs - OLB Jerry Hughes, Texas Christian
37. Redskins - C Maurkice Pouncey, Florida
38. Raiders - ILB Daryl Washington, Texas Christian
39. Browns - CB Perrish Cox, Oklahoma State
40. Seahawks - RB Jahvid Best, California
41. Bills - DT Terrence Cody, Alabama
42. Dolphins - WR Brandon LaFell, Louisiana State
43. Patriots - ILB Brandon Spikes, Florida
44. Bucs - WR Damian Williams, Southern Cal
45. Panthers - WR Mardy Gilyard, Cincinnati
46. Patriots - OLB Ricky Sapp, Clemson
47. Giants - DT Cam Thomas, North Carolina
48. Broncos - OG Vladimir Ducasse, Massachusetts
49. 49ers - S Chad Jones, Louisiana State
50. Texans - CB Patrick Robinson, Florida State
51. Chiefs - OG Rodger Saffold, Indiana
52. Steelers - CB Kareem Jackson, Alabama
53. Patriots - TE Rob Gronkowski, Arizona
54. Bengals - S Nate Allen, South Florida
55. Eagles - DE Greg Hardy, Mississippi
56. Packers - OLB Thaddeus Gibson, Ohio State
57. Ravens - CB Donovan Warren, Michigan
58. Cardinals - S Morgan Burnett, Georgia Tech
59. Cowboys - CB Dominique Franks, Arkansas
60. Chargers - DE Corey Wootton, Northwestern
61. Jets - DE Tyson Alualu, California
62. Vikings - OLB Navarro Bowman, Penn State
63. Colts - DT LaMarr Houston, Texas
64. Saints - OLB Sean Lee, Penn State

thebow305
03-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Kindle is a nice pick in the first, but I HATE LaFell in the 2nd! Would much prefer Damian Williams or Chad Jones there instead.

Razor
03-16-2010, 11:49 AM
46. Patriots - OLB Ricky Sapp, Clemson
http://blog.internetnews.com/apatrizio/do-not-want-dog.jpg

Other than that I like it.

Matthew Jones
03-16-2010, 12:50 PM
I could buy that Patriots draft. Spiller is not a huge need in my opinion but he'd be a great guy to have in the backfield and a nice value as well. If he was even close to as good as Chris Johnson the offense would be much, much better. I thought the second round was nice too.

prock
03-16-2010, 12:58 PM
great vikes draft

PhysicalwithanF
03-16-2010, 02:20 PM
i could live with that for SF

DiG
03-16-2010, 02:46 PM
i like pouncey if we are drafting him to start at guard. i think with resigning rabach, a guy like saffold might be a better pick because he can play OT and OG.

rockio42
03-16-2010, 02:59 PM
I don't hate the Rams mock with Bradford and Benn, but the chances that the Rams go offense on both picks (or at least skill positions) isn't a good one. Dunlap, Pouncey, or Washington would maybe be more likely considering Bradford in the first

thenewfeature06
03-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Solid Raiders mock, though I don't know if Wimbley was brought in to play DE or LB yet.. but Campbells upside is Pro bowl LT. Bulagu would be a safer pick probably but I love me some Dwash in the 2nd.

Bengals78
03-16-2010, 03:36 PM
I think Thomas is a reach but I like the mock as a whole with Allen.

CJSchneider
03-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Good Saints pick. Lee may end up being team mate Navarro Bowman though.

Grizzlegom
03-16-2010, 03:48 PM
good phins picks.

vidae
03-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Solid KC mock.

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Great 2nd round pick for the Ravens, but I'm one of the Raven fans that aren't on the Jermaine Gresham bandwagon. I feel like he's an injury waiting to happen.

proshoota25
03-16-2010, 10:52 PM
I could buy that Patriots draft. Spiller is not a huge need in my opinion but he'd be a great guy to have in the backfield and a nice value as well. If he was even close to as good as Chris Johnson the offense would be much, much better. I thought the second round was nice too.

any offense that has anything close to chris johnson would be better lol. i dig the pats draft, even though im not the biggest fan of ricky sapp

Rosebud
03-16-2010, 11:07 PM
If Price and Dan Williams fall that far I pray to god that we trade up for one of them.

RaiderNation
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM
IDK where Washington would play. He isnt a MLB in a 4-3 IMO now unless he bulks up and Howard is our WLB. Ducasse, Cody or Thomas make sense

Patriots_QB_12
03-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Good Patriots mock. Would prefer Odrick over Spiller and grab Blount in the 4th

fenikz
03-17-2010, 12:05 AM
safety isnt a need for AZ, wouldnt mind Lee for ILB or Houston at NT in the 2nd though

hagy34
03-17-2010, 01:15 AM
Solid Vikes picks....

EdReedUnstoppable
03-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Not a big fan of Gresham to my Ravens, however Warren is an excellent CB and I'd love to see him in purple and black.

Poz51
03-17-2010, 09:56 AM
1st round
9. Bills - OT Bryan Buluga, Iowa - The Bills line was horrible in 2009, especially at tackle.

17. 49ers from Carolina - OT Anthony Davis, Rutgers

41. Bills - DT Terrence Cody, Alabama

Bulaga and Cody would work and fill two of the Bills biggest three needs, so in that respect it is a perfect Bills mock IMO. Nice job :)
Personally I would prefer Davis, but that is just me...

Side note: The Bills line was not horrible, the tackle play, particularly at LT was horrible at best, Wood before the injury was improving game in and game out, and was never less than above average, Levitre was solid the whole season and improved throughout the coarse of the season, Hangartner was solid at center, and I thought played beyond expectations. Right tackle was fine until Butler went down, then retired, Meredith actually played well, and I thought showed genuine potential and improvement. Every one else at tackle IMO is/was garbage Bell was a penelty/injury machine, Chambers shouldnt be playing in the arena league, much less the NFL, Scott was a back up at best and now gone. Everyone else currently on the roster is essentially a long term project. Although we did sign Cornell Green, a penalty machine in his own right, so Davis or Bulaga will be a welcome addition :D Anyway my point is the LT play in particular has been horrendous...

SickwithIt1010
03-17-2010, 01:35 PM
i really really love this eagles mock.

stl9erfan
03-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Love everything about this Niners mock.

BaLLiN
03-17-2010, 03:09 PM
If Price and Dan Williams fall that far I pray to god that we trade up for one of them.

i second that emotion