PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall

Bucs_Rule
03-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Do you think Marshall would be a good fit for New England?

Moss is getting old, Welker/Edelman are good underneath guys, they don't stretch the field. Marshall isn't a great deep threat, he still commands double teams and can stretch it enough to open room underneath. The other WRs haven't shown anything to think they will become a #1.

They don't run well, have no RB and aren't the same dominant defense that could win with a mediocre WR core.

They could draft a guy, the big problem with that is Brady's age. Brady has maybe 5 more years left. If a WR turns out to be great, it takes 1-2 years for him to reach a high level and that is a big if.

proshoota25
03-18-2010, 07:09 PM
i think marshall would be a great fit in new england. we will find a way to get the ball to a great, dynamic player. he would fill the #1 role after moss leaves next year. i think brandon tate in the future could possibly be a good compliment, as long as he returns fully healthy

FlyingElvis
03-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Sure he would be a good fit.

Moss, Marshall, Edelman & Tate until Welker comes back would be nice. Then it wouldn't matter so much if Moss was allowed to walk next year.

I doubt it happens, though. Personally, I think Moss will get a good offer to extend him another year or two and could be in NE to finish his career.

ElectricEye
03-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Eh, not big on Marshall. I would rather get a guy next year with the Raiders pick that has more potential to be a deep threat.

Jvig43
03-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Eh, not big on Marshall. I would rather get a guy next year with the Raiders pick that has more potential to be a deep threat.

This pretty much is how I feel. With rumors the raiders still believe in Jrussell, were bound to get a pretty good pick.