25. Baltimore Ravens – Jared Odrick, DL, Penn State
26. Arizona Cardinals – Taylor Mays, S, USC
27. Dallas Cowboys – Mike Iupati, G, Idaho
28. San Diego Chargers – Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama
29. New York Jets – Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois
30. Minnesota Vikings – Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
31. Indianapolis Colts – Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame
32. New Orleans Saints – Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida

I did this mock is class, so I probably made a few mistakes.
Please ask for explanations.

zachsaints52
03-19-2010, 11:40 AM
The more I hear about Dunlap and his sub 4.7 40, the more excited I am about him playing for GW.

Bengals78
03-19-2010, 11:51 AM
perfect Bengals pick +rep

coordinator0
03-19-2010, 11:56 AM
You have Odrick going twice, to the Falcons and Ravens. Leave the Falcons pick and give the Ravens Price ;).

Matthew Jones
03-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Definitely digging the Patriots pick. Alternatively you could give them Kindle or Odrick and those would also be fairly realistic.

fenikz
03-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Mays does seem like a Cardinals type of pick, but I don't see the need. In this scenario Dan Williams seems like the best fit.

49erNation85
03-19-2010, 12:33 PM
I like the OT tackle pick for the 9ers but I think overall we could live with out Spiller and we could draft a CB or S like Mays or Haden if they are there at 17 we need more help in those areas .

prock
03-19-2010, 01:13 PM
beautiful vikes pick

vidae
03-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Not a fan of Bulaga to KC with Berry, Bryant and McClain on the board.

redbills
03-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Jimmy !

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Not a fan of Bulaga to KC with Berry, Bryant and McClain on the board.

I do think Berry would be a amazing fit, and If I was the GM, I'd pick him, as I would have picked Aaron Curry last year, but Scot Pioli puts a lot of emphasis on "value" so is a safety really worth the 3rd overall pick? Probably not. He passed on what was supposed to be a sure fire stud in Aaron Curry for a mid round DE in Tyson Jackson. So I'm not 100% sure he'll take Berry, even though many, including me, think Berry is the logical pick.

However, in my opinion Berry is going to be a very special player, and I could definitely see him landing in KC, but I just think that the way Pioli drafts will have the Chiefs taking Berry.

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-19-2010, 02:01 PM
I like the OT tackle pick for the 9ers but I think overall we could live with out Spiller and we could draft a CB or S like Mays or Haden if they are there at 17 we need more help in those areas .

true, but so many teams these days have multiple runningbacks in there backfield. ( Ravens - McGahee, Rice, McClain, Jets - Jones & Greene Colts - Brown & Addai, Saints - Bell, Bush, Thomas etc.)

I think that Gore is a great running back and fits what Singletary wants, and Coffee is a great compliment. But Spiller brings that explosion to the backfield, something that Chris Johnson does. The 9ers don't really have a great QB, so we all know there going to be running the ball a ton, so why not have such a loaded backfield? Plus, Spiller has top 10 talent, he'll fall because teams either are set at RB or have bigger needs so he's somewhat of a steal at #17.

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Definitely digging the Patriots pick. Alternatively you could give them Kindle or Odrick and those would also be fairly realistic.

yeah, Belichick know's how talented Gresham is and I can't see how he could pass him up. Throw out the injury concerns, and he's a top 10 pick. If Gresham stays healthy, Brady's #'s would sky rocket.

However, I would no be surprised at all if they went defense, Crumpler is no long-term solution, but he could give the Pat's 1 good year. Plus, with Welker, Edelman, and Moss commanding double teams, I'm sure Crumpler could thrive.

perfect Bengals pick +rep
+ rep back at ya, thanks :)

The more I hear about Dunlap and his sub 4.7 40, the more excited I am about him playing for GW.

same, I think Williams could work wonders with him, I do see some Vernon Gholston in him, but at #32, he is definitely worth the risk.

wonderbredd24
03-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Love the Browns pick

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Love the Browns pick

say Berry went to the Chiefs, would you be happy with Dez Bryant? or who else would you prefer?

wonderbredd24
03-19-2010, 02:27 PM
say Berry went to the Chiefs, would you be happy with Dez Bryant? or who else would you prefer?

Joe Haden, CB Florida

proshoota25
03-19-2010, 03:22 PM
kindle over greshem for the pats would be much better in my opinion

Patriots_QB_12
03-19-2010, 03:25 PM
kindle over greshem for the pats would be much better in my opinion

I agree completely, pass rush/linebacker need is much greater than the need for a TE, and this years TE class being pretty deep and have 3 2nd round picks, we can grab one later.

coordinator0
03-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Still prefer Price to the Ravens over Odrick, and it's not really close.

akvikefan89
03-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeet Vikings pick.

thebow305
03-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Solid Phins pick.

V.I.P
03-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Suh makes me horny.

TNPatsFan
03-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Gresham to the Pats would not surprise me, but I sure hope they don't do it. Not that I don't like Gresham. I just think the TE position can be filled rather easily and unless their name is Gonzalez, TE's are never, ever, ever worth a first round draft pick.

BJJ3rd
03-20-2010, 10:21 AM
I like the Steelers pick A LOT!!! I personally don't see Trent Williams falling to 18, but I'd love for it to happen. Great overall mock!!! Nice job +rep

RealityCheck
03-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Sig says the truth.