Baltimore- Damian Williams
Arizona- Brandon Graham
Dallas- Taylor Mays
San Diego- Jared Odrick
NYJ- Golden Tate
Minnesota- Kyle Wilson
Indianapolis- Anthony Davis
New Orleans- Navorro Bowman

I know there are flaws here. Dan Williams was a reach, and Anthony Davis fell pretty far... but hey, this is only the second mock I have ever created

BJJ3rd
03-19-2010, 03:18 PM
hate the steelers pick. There is no way i see them going with dan williams here because...

1. I personally think he is a reach at 18.

2. While we could use some more help on our d-line, we have bigger needs.

I'd take Iupati over Williams here since you don't have iupati going until 23

EDIT: My bad. Just now saw that you said you think williams is a reach at 18. I agree strongly.

Patriots_QB_12
03-19-2010, 03:22 PM
I dont see Dunlap to the Patriots. At all. Jared Odrick would go instead.

vidae
03-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Meh at Trent Williams to KC. Berry, Bryant or McClain would be much better picks.

prock
03-19-2010, 04:56 PM
kyle wilson isnt a bad pick.

wicket
03-19-2010, 05:12 PM
bowman has no business going in the first

thebow305
03-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Awesome Phins pick!!

vikingfan465
03-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Meh at Trent Williams to KC. Berry, Bryant or McClain would be much better picks.

I thought Williams would be a great pick for them.. they have an uprising star in Jamaal Williams, but they need to beef up the offensive line.. remember guys, this is only my SECOND mock draft ever made, and for my SECOND I think I did an alright job..

zachsaints52
03-19-2010, 06:06 PM
I thought Williams would be a great pick for them.. they have an uprising star in Jamaal Williams, but they need to beef up the offensive line.. remember guys, this is only my SECOND mock draft ever made, and for my SECOND I think I did an alright job..

Read more about the teams in the team boards before you post a Mock then if you can't handle criticism? Like Bowman has no reason to be the Saints first round pick, maybe with our 2nd yeah.

Also, Jamaal Williams a rising star? Dudes 33 I think.

vikingfan465
03-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Read more about the teams in the team boards before you post a Mock then if you can't handle criticism? Like Bowman has no reason to be the Saints first round pick, maybe with our 2nd yeah.

Also, Jamaal Williams a rising star? Dudes 33 I think.

**** not Williams, Charles... my bad lol... I chose Bowman for the Saints cause didn't Fujita get cut or something?

Pat Sims 90
03-19-2010, 06:27 PM
I am fine with Kindle would give us a pretty sick core of young LBs

zachsaints52
03-19-2010, 06:44 PM
**** not Williams, Charles... my bad lol... I chose Bowman for the Saints cause didn't Fujita get cut or something?

Yes, but we also draft a OLB last year, while also losing Charles Grant, and our other DT spot besides Ellis is average at best. OLB is a need, but the player you chose doesn't come close to value.

CJSchneider
03-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Yes, but we also draft a OLB last year, while also losing Charles Grant, and our other DT spot besides Ellis is average at best. OLB is a need, but the player you chose doesn't come close to value.

Jerry Hughes would be much better at #32.

V.I.P
03-19-2010, 09:12 PM
If Kyle Wilson is still availible in the late 1st we better trade up, and get him.

jerseyjoehaven
03-19-2010, 09:29 PM
I would like to see the Rams trade down to #3 Tampa. Tampa picks Suh and the Rams still get QB that they want plus get extra picks later in draft. Aside of that The Giants should trade Osi before he becomes an in season problem. Giants pick up mid level #1 and a #5 pick this draft.