PDA

View Full Version : The Gauntlet

tom
06-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I propose, being completely fed up with NewUlm's posts, that, with the agreement of Scott, the Moderators and NewUlm himself, we lay down the Gauntlet. I suggest an open vote, resulting in the eternal banishment from nfldraftcountdown.com. Now, this is not a personal attack on anybody, it's a challenge. I'd be proud to serve the greater good by putting my neck on the line.

If this thread is allowed to remain, which I hope it does, I propose we all vote until Friday, midnight, NFLDC time. The loser graciously accepting to leave the forum.

Vince Lombardi
06-07-2006, 02:34 PM
NewUlm was already banned from here once, but for some unknown reason Scott let him back. :?

frogstomp
06-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Who would vote against Tom? Especially with Newulm as the other option...

tom
06-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Who would vote against Tom? Especially with Newulm as the other option...

Let Frogstomp and Hasselhoff be praised!

FlutiesDropKick
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
NewUlm was already banned from here once, but for some unknown reason Scott let him back. :?
did he have another name or was it just a suspension?

Nerv
06-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Tom my pal you better not get banished from the site.

Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
06-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Hell going against Newulm isn't a challenge as more people hate him than hate even me and NJX combined.

tom
06-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Tom my pal you better not get banished from the site.

If I get banished by popular vote, then I'll leave with my head up high, knowing that I got banished fighting for a good cause!
http://www.colossusblog.com/mt/archives/images/braveheart.jpg

Nerv
06-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Hell going against Newulm isn't a challenge as more people hate him than hate even me and NJX combined.

SHOCK AND AWE who hates njx????

renegade17
06-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Without tom, who would be the token british/wigger of NFLDC?

newulm should already be banned.

njx9
06-07-2006, 02:44 PM

ha! and that's saying something. :lol:

renegade17

Everybody. :)

Well stephenson is the token british wigger on this site, but yeah.

njx9

i think nearly everyone on this board at some point or other. i mean, i think i'm actually solely responsible for half of the broncos fans leaving the site.

Nerv
06-07-2006, 02:45 PM

Tom would totally beat up Stephenson.

Nerv
06-07-2006, 02:46 PM

i think nearly everyone on this board at some point or other. i mean, i think i'm actually solely responsible for half of the broncos fans leaving the site.

I dont believe it as youre basically the best poster on the entire site.

tom

You're damn right! I'm not a wigger, I was simply satirizing newulm's passion for blackness...

Vince Lombardi

He was actually banned. He had a million different accounts and the final straw was when he went on expletive filled tirade in the sig request thread.

renegade17
06-07-2006, 02:47 PM
i mean, i think i'm actually solely responsible for half of the broncos fans leaving the site.

You almost got rid of me too. Almost.

renegade17
06-07-2006, 02:48 PM

You're damn right! I'm not a wigger, I was simply satirizing newulm's passion for blackness...

You did a damn good job. *thumbs up*

Vince Lombardi
06-07-2006, 02:49 PM

What the hell team do you actually root for anyways? One day it seems like you're a Broncos and the next it sounds like the Raiders. Somethings gotta give!

tom
06-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Mind you, has NewUlm got nothing to say in his defense? I doubt he hasn't gotten round to post yet

sweetness34
06-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Mind you, has NewUlm got nothing to say in his defense? I doubt he hasn't gotten round to post yet

The funny thing is I think newlum is a white guy trying to act ghetto, well that's my theory anyway...

I'm with ya tom... :D

06-07-2006, 02:56 PM

The funny thing is I think newlum is a white guy trying to act ghetto, well that's my theory anyway...

I'm with ya tom... :D

He is.

njx9
i mean, i think i'm actually solely responsible for half of the broncos fans leaving the site.

You almost got rid of me too. Almost.

i certainly tried :twisted:

no, i think a fair number of other posters wanted a happy atmosphere in the broncos thread where we all agree and disagree about the same things. and i'm confrontational. *shrug*

njx9

What the hell team do you actually root for anyways? One day it seems like you're a Broncos and the next it sounds like the Raiders. Somethings gotta give!

heh, i'm actually a closet lion's fan.

FlutiesDropKick
06-07-2006, 02:57 PM

He was actually banned. He had a million different accounts and the final straw was when he went on expletive filled tirade in the sig request thread.

who was he?

Nerv
06-07-2006, 02:58 PM

Thats not something you should say in public.

njx9
06-07-2006, 03:06 PM

Thats not something you should say in public.

:oops:

dRaFtDoRk
06-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I vote for Tom just because of his avatar. Thanks for the upcoming nightmares a-hole. :lol:

06-07-2006, 03:59 PM
I say we add draftdork_2.0 to this

dRaFtDoRk
06-07-2006, 04:01 PM

lol, this guy hates me..... :lol:

I made one comment on Al Harris and I haven't stopped being E-Hazed.

I'm Sorry? HAHA

renegade17
06-07-2006, 04:02 PM

Anyone who says anything bad about the Packers' secondary will be burned at the stake. Aren't you aware?

dRaFtDoRk
06-07-2006, 04:03 PM

Anyone who says anything bad about the Packers' secondary will be burned at the stake. Aren't you aware?

I don't wanna talk to you, your avatar intimidates me. HAHA. I love Packer fans.

Vikes99ej
06-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Newulm11 makes all Minnesotans look bad.

06-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Newulm11 makes all humanity look bad.
Corrected.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Down with Newulm

renegade17
06-07-2006, 04:05 PM

I don't wanna talk to you, your avatar intimidates me. HAHA. I love Packer fans.

Boo! Yeah, I'm one scary dude..

06-07-2006, 04:06 PM

cough mac dre cough

dRaFtDoRk
06-07-2006, 04:07 PM

cough mac dre cough

nice one, lol

VoteLynnSwan
06-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Newulm had about 4 other accounts, all of which were banned. I remember at one point, he said, in response to Scott's mock that he didn't want the Dot head Allen Zemaitis on his team, or something racist like that, but the thing is, he's black.

Newulm is a like 16 or something year old from Minnesota who has ties to the Nazi party, as seen by his consistent demonstration of racism, and prejudice. I forget what his other accounts were, but they were all having to do with the Ravens.

When he got banned, he pleaded with Scott like a little girl to let him back on the site, and i can't believe he let him come back.

njx9
06-07-2006, 04:11 PM

I'm Sorry? HAHA

you need to be more menacing.

renegade17
06-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Yeah, you should try this avatar...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:VryhWvT0HkseWM:www.tiger.se/blog/bilder/fingret.jpg

dRaFtDoRk
06-07-2006, 04:15 PM

I'm Sorry? HAHA

you need to be more menacing.

If I threaten or make a comment about another Packers fan or player, my house will probably blow up.

njx9
06-07-2006, 04:15 PM

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:VryhWvT0HkseWM:www.tiger.se/blog/bilder/fingret.jpg

you have really small fingers.

renegade17
06-07-2006, 04:18 PM

Alright njx, it's on.. :evil:

dRaFtDoRk
06-07-2006, 04:18 PM

AWW NAH!!!!!!!

VoteLynnSwan
06-07-2006, 04:19 PM

yea man, you just don't insult a man's finger size like that. It's an unwritten rule of mandom. :x

njx9
06-07-2006, 04:23 PM

:lol:

i only insult your fingers because you'll never see mine.

njx9
06-07-2006, 04:23 PM

yea man, you just don't insult a man's finger size like that. It's an unwritten rule of mandom. :x

i thought you didn't insult a man's foot size?

renegade17
06-07-2006, 04:27 PM
http://www.chicameraclubs.org/images/best%20of%20year%202005/Claws%20Komoda%20Dragon%20by%20Lloyd%20McCarthy.jp g

^njx

ATLDirtyBirds
06-07-2006, 04:37 PM
newulm-19
tom-6

slightlyaraiderfan
06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long, most stuff concerning newulm gets deleted or locked. Kind of like some de-facto bannishment..

slightlyaraiderfan
06-07-2006, 04:42 PM
http://www.chicameraclubs.org/images/best%20of%20year%202005/Claws%20Komoda%20Dragon%20by%20Lloyd%20McCarthy.jp g

^njx
It all makes sense now.

njx9
06-07-2006, 04:48 PM

^njx

you can't tell me you're not jealous of my claws and armor-like skin.

VoteLynnSwan
06-07-2006, 04:57 PM
i always pictured njx's hands to look like this

http://www.flashfire.com/wirrndrs/HandF.jpg

CGF 216/137
06-07-2006, 04:59 PM
i always pictured njx's hands to look like this

http://www.flashfire.com/wirrndrs/HandF.jpg

His skin is so much worse.

Vikes99ej
06-07-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm surprised newulm11 hasn't responded to this yet.

tom
06-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Why would he respond? If he did, then he'd have to acknowledge the challenge and the fact he's bound to lose it. However, if he hides and doesn't respond, he can plead ignorance.

I guess this is his way of proving that not only is he racist and ignorant, but also a coward!