PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The Unseen
03-21-2010, 09:00 PM
I think with all the fans here it deserves its own thread with discussion with spoilers.

bored of education
03-21-2010, 09:03 PM
I like Mexican pub crawls but this is carrying it away a bit!

The Unseen
03-21-2010, 09:05 PM
omgomgomgomg

bored of education
03-21-2010, 09:09 PM
omgomgomgomg

The Unseen
03-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Epic Walter is epic.

bored of education
03-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Epic Walter is epic.

that is epic

The Unseen
03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
methamphetamine

walter's such a boss

The Unseen
03-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Well that was awesome. This season's gonna be great.

Twiddler
03-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Where do you think they're going to go with the Mexican twins? Competitors in the meth business? A hit out on Walt (not sure how much sense that makes, just saying)? Man, I have so many freakin' questions now.

The Unseen
03-21-2010, 10:08 PM
I think they're Gus's cronies.

Brodeur
03-21-2010, 10:09 PM

I don't think that is a rational explanation yet.

Twiddler
03-21-2010, 10:11 PM

True. It's unlikely that he'll let Walt walk away so easily (and Walt himself will also probably get him back in it).

WMD
03-21-2010, 10:14 PM
True. It's unlikely that he'll let Walt walk away so easily (and Walt himself will also probably get him back in it).
Yeah, someone as careful as Gus will probably want Walt taken care of.. though I doubt Walt stays out of the Meth business. $3 Million is a lot of damn money.. if the offer remains on the table.

The Unseen
03-21-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't think that is a rational explanation yet.

Didn't say it was rational. Just my guess.

Brodeur
03-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Also, Walter was really lacking a pink sweater tonight.

WMD
03-21-2010, 10:29 PM
The episode was awesome.

Also the High School Principal is hawt.

Twiddler
03-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Found this piece of information on the twins:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20392101&postcount=258

Dr. Gonzo
03-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Jesse coming to the realization that he is a bad guy was ******* genius. Seriously, that is his character. Breaking Bad is really brilliant.

LizardState
03-23-2010, 02:55 PM

Yeah, Gus has his fingerprints on it but he wants to keep the Sky Blue meth flowing.

They inserted that scene of Gus putting $ in the collection jar & recognizing Walt's picture on it for a reason. We'll be seeing more of Gus soon.

I watched all of Season 2 onDemand Sunday & was mega-impressed by the episode with the Sinaloa Cowboys band intro singing about the cartel focusing on Heisenberg now & how no one has ever escaped them, so I think that's the segue into the twin assassins.

Every time I see Walter with his brother in law talking about Heisenberg & Sky Blue I'm reminded of Superman as Clark Kent winking at the audience in the final panel of the comic strip......

Anyone else notice the theme of every main character in it having a secret life that's revealed in clues & private moments? Jesse coming from rehab might be the only exception, but Walter as Heisenberg, Skyler with hints at her budding affair with former boss, Hank the macho DEA supervisor hiding his deep inner fears, his kleptomaniac wife, etc.

vidae
03-23-2010, 03:16 PM
The first thought that came to mind when I saw the mexican twins was, could those be Tuco's cousins?

Probably not.. just a thought!

MaxV
03-23-2010, 03:52 PM
I abandoned this show midway through 1st Season.

I gotta catch up and get back into it.

Twiddler
03-23-2010, 07:39 PM
They inserted that scene of Gus putting $ in the collection jar & recognizing Walt's picture on it for a reason. We'll be seeing more of Gus soon.

Anyone else notice the theme of every main character in it having a secret life that's revealed in clues & private moments? Jesse coming from rehab might be the only exception, but Walter as Heisenberg, Skyler with hints at her budding affair with former boss, the macho DEA supervisor hiding his deep inner fears, his kleptomaniac wife, etc.

For the twins, I see Gus being the most likely reason for them. And you're right about the scene with Gus seeing Walt's picture being very important. Coupled together with Walt's recent request to leave the business, Gus probably thinks its very likely that Walt is going to rat him out (and Gus would make Walt pay dearly for that).

I definitely agree with you about all of the main characters having their issues of their own. My only wish is that they dig deeper into Hank, as he's becoming a favorite of mine.

The first thought that came to mind when I saw the mexican twins was, could those be Tuco's cousins?

Probably not.. just a thought!

This is the other conclusion I can come to at this time. What makes me think that they would be Tuco's cousins is the fact that they have a loose drawing of Walt that we saw in their sanctuary. If it was Gus putting the hit on Walt then I doubt they would need such a drawing, as they would probably be able to get a clear photograph, while Tuco dealt with him when he was more in the shadows.

Man, I can't wait for this.

Whistler6
03-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Hell yes, the season premiere is up on amctv.com. Thank God! It's alright everyone, life can continue on now. I'll be back to reality in roughly an hour...Need silence and pitch black surrounding.

The Unseen
03-28-2010, 07:17 PM
The amazingness shall continue!

The Unseen
03-28-2010, 09:05 PM
I don't want to see that image of Walter's eyes like that again. eww

The Unseen
03-28-2010, 09:28 PM
omg omg omg

The Unseen
03-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Interesting. Not the most exciting episode, but stuff is happening for sure.

CashmoneyDrew
03-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Just kinda started watching. Who texted the twins in the end?

The Unseen
03-28-2010, 10:03 PM
someone with Gus I guess.

This might add more credence to my conjecture that they had something to do with Gus. But why would Gus call them off at all? hmm

JFLO
03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Gus was definitely scared of Walt ratting him out, but he wanted to keep Walt alive at the end. It seems like he knows Walt is going to go back to making/dealing.

I don't know why the twins would meet Gus though...maybe he was just leading them off?
p
EDIT: BTW, the pizza scene was hilarious

Twiddler
03-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Okay. So we still don't officially know where the twins are coming from, right? I mean, them going directly to Tuco's great uncle/grandfather and instantly getting the information shows that they are related somehow. But the text at the end that called them off appears to have been from Gus, which ties them to him too. The only thing that would make sense to me at this point is that Gus and Tuco did business together and the connections are still there.

And yeah, the pizza thing was awesome.

One more thing, Jesse screwing his parents out of the house was a perfect way for him to decide what kind of person he will be.

EDIT: The text at the end must be from Gus, and "pollos" (Spanish for chicken) must have been enough to call it off. Gus appears to be pretty damn high up, even more so than first thought.

vidae
03-29-2010, 12:11 AM
I said I thought they had something to do with Tuco! I'm a genius!

And yeah, the way Jesse got the house back was brilliant.

WMD
03-29-2010, 01:59 AM
"Restrain this" was the greatest moment in television history.

fenikz
03-29-2010, 04:04 AM
I said I thought they had something to do with Tuco! I'm a genius!

And yeah, the way Jesse got the house back was brilliant.

well they went to his grave and everything

LizardState
03-29-2010, 10:16 AM
Anybody love the irony of Jesse & Walter both getting back into their houses in that episode? Great irony & continuity all through it.

And the return of Saul with his one-liners, he's a thrill a minute. Both he & Gus seem to want to push them toward making more Blue Sky.

Will they cook together again?

Will Walter take the mask off & reveal to Hank that he's Heisenberg? Hank was "connecting the dots, doing the math" to explain the White family's secretive behavior & can't see what's right there in front of him..... something there is going to be revealed soon, you can just feel it. And Sky can't keep a secret to save her life.

And the big question: How long can they keep the series going when their protagonist has terminal cancer? Probably awhile -- Cranston is good for as many more Emmys as the series lasts. The scripts & turning plot twists are so much more intricate this season, they promised us it would intensify in the previews & Breaking Bad delivers.......

Twiddler
03-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Anybody love the irony of Jesse & Walter both getting back into their houses in that episode? Great irony & continuity all through it.

And the return of Saul with his one-liners, he's a thrill a minute. Both he & Gus seem to want to push them toward making more Blue Sky.

Will they cook together again?

Will Walter take the mask off & reveal to Hank that he's Heisenberg? Hank was "connecting the dots, doing the math" to explain the White family's secretive behavior & can't see what's right there in front of him..... something there is going to be revealed soon, you can just feel it.

And the big question: How long can they keep the series going when their protagonist has terminal cancer? Probably awhile -- Cranston is good for as many more Emmys as the series lasts. The scripts & turning plot twists are so much more intricate this season, they promised us it would intensify in the previews & Breaking Bad delivers.......

Well, I'm 90% sure that Walt is essentially in remission. And I have a feeling they will be cooking again by the midpoint of the season. Just a hunch though, so I could be very wrong.

The Unseen
04-04-2010, 09:13 PM
bumpbumpbump

Brodeur
04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Walter is a badass.

The Unseen
04-04-2010, 09:31 PM
oh it all makes sense now

Brodeur
04-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Walter pissing in the sink was golden.

The Unseen
04-04-2010, 09:44 PM
wtf is wrong with him

The Unseen
04-04-2010, 09:59 PM
best line ever

Brodeur
04-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Skylar is a ******* *****.

JFLO
04-04-2010, 10:03 PM

She's also the finest thing to hit AMC in a while....

It looks like the meat of the season is going to start next week, I'm stoked.

vidae
04-04-2010, 11:37 PM
She's also the finest thing to hit AMC in a while

http://www.iceposter.com/thumbs/G63846_b.jpg

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/08-alison-brie-080409-lg-290723.jpg

http://larissabelkis.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/january-jones-gq-magazine-1.jpg

They all say hi.

Kind of a boring episode, but it set up some future awesomeness as early as next week.

Brodeur
04-04-2010, 11:42 PM
This episode was in no way even close to boring.

vidae
04-04-2010, 11:45 PM
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. It wasn't a bad episode, in fact I liked it, but it wasn't super exciting by any means. It did set up some stuff for the next few weeks which looks kickass if you saw the "next time on Breaking Bad" previews, so that'll be good!

Twiddler
04-05-2010, 01:41 AM
Loved that they brought back Hank's issues. And I have to give it to the writers for that ending, it was simply incredible.

Dr. Gonzo
04-05-2010, 02:30 AM
Really great episode. The writing is pretty ******* brilliant. I love how they have set this season up.

LizardState
04-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Loved that they brought back Hank's issues. And I have to give it to the writers for that ending, it was simply incredible.

Hank is becoming the most interesting BB character now that Jesse isn't a junkie or manufacturing meth, but you could tell he's salivating in anticipation, jonesing tragic on his glory days in the RV like all junkies off the Big H. I sense a bigtime Jesse comeback soon. Hank going postal on the low-rent drug dealers in the bar was a very Breaking Bad Moment, & now his subordinates at the DEA have seen his mask come down & his anxiety attacks are right out there in the open.

Skyler showed her true colors too, she's actually more immoral than her meth-cooking husband & right up there with her kleptomaniac "***** sister." I think everybody watching wanted to slap the **** out of Skyler in the last minure of Sunday night's episode. Everyone in BB has retribution coming for their transgressions, & I get the feeling Skyler is next.

And another Saul sighting, he's the grease that makes the BB machine flow. Just a magnificent character.

Walter's speech to Skyler after she sees the black duffel bag full of $ on the floor was a classic BB Moment too, the essence of Walter White, also confirmed that he's accepted the fact that he isnt going to be around very much longer which makes him an amoral desperado. But he is no one to be ****** with, b/c Walt/Heisenberg has nothing more to lose.

vidae
04-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Skyler is a *****. What Walt did was for his family.. to make sure they were taken care of after he is gone.. so Skylers reaction is to **** Ted? Those are the same things!

Dr. Gonzo
04-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Skyler is a *****. What Walt did was for his family.. to make sure they were taken care of after he is gone.. so Skylers reaction is to **** Ted? Those are the same things!

Bitches be crazy. I thought it was a perfect reaction. I can completely buy a woman doing that.

vidae
04-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Bitches be crazy. I thought it was a perfect reaction. I can completely buy a woman doing that.

That is an excellent point.

cunningham06
04-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Damn the ending to the last episode was nuts, Breaking Bad's my favorite show on tv. Cranston's so perfect for Walt's character, his conflicting emotions when Skyler dropped the I ****** Ted bomb were great. Can't wait for the next episode.

thule
04-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Damn the ending to the last episode was nuts, Breaking Bad's my favorite show on tv. Cranston's so perfect for Walt's character, his conflicting emotions when Skyler dropped the I ****** Ted bomb were great. Can't wait for the next episode.

Dexter says hi....

To keep this post related tho. The end of the episode shows jessie in the RV getting ready to cook up. This doesn't make a ton of sense...obviously he is having some emotions and is feeling alone...but there is no bad blood between him and Walt at this point. I wonder if it's a dream clip or something. Jessie is a really hard character to peg right now...how long does he stay clean before he hits that road again.

cunningham06
04-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Dexter says hi....

To keep this post related tho. The end of the episode shows jessie in the RV getting ready to cook up. This doesn't make a ton of sense...obviously he is having some emotions and is feeling alone...but there is no bad blood between him and Walt at this point. I wonder if it's a dream clip or something. Jessie is a really hard character to peg right now...how long does he stay clean before he hits that road again.

Didn't know Dexter's my favorite show on tv... I actually haven't seen it and will probably check out an episode soon.

As for Jessie in the RV, I more got the vibe that he was thinking to himself if he could get back into the meth business again given everything that has happened. More of a personal demons situation than bad blood with Walt I think.

I agree Jessie's the hardest to understand right now, and Hank's the wildcard in the bunch.

Chucky
04-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Well...I just went on a Breaking Bad binge. Watched every episode for the first time in the span of two days. ******* great show and instantly one of my favourite on TV. Can't wait for next weeks episodes

thule
04-07-2010, 02:30 AM
Something I thought about last night. If Jessie does indeed cook by himself. Then that puts Walter in a really tough situation. Tuco's brothers can now have free reign to kill him because he isn't needed...as long as Jessie's batch is good.

cunningham06
04-07-2010, 02:44 AM
Something I thought about last night. If Jessie does indeed cook by himself. Then that puts Walter in a really tough situation. Tuco's brothers can now have free reign to kill him because he isn't needed...as long as Jessie's batch is good.

Jessie just doesn't have Walt's ability though, remember when he tries to cook with Badger and it isn't nearly as good so he throws it out?

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Jessie just doesn't have Walt's ability though, remember when he tries to cook with Badger and it isn't nearly as good so he throws it out?

Yup. Jessie can cook some pretty decent **** but Walter White is ******* Heisenberg, his meth is legendary.

Thinking about it more Jessie telling Walt in episode one of this season "I'm the bad guy" has to be one of my favorite moments. Perfect ******* character development right there. This season is shaping up to be ever more incredible than I thought.

Chucky
04-07-2010, 12:56 PM

Ya, but later on when Walt had a 'coughing attack/lack of breath' he went outside the trailer and Jesse finished cooking

El Peefs?????
04-07-2010, 02:37 PM
I think Jessie is going to try and cook up Walt's legendary blue meth and pass it off as Walt work, try to get himself the big bucks. But in the end it won't be nearly as good, Pollos guy will realize this, then Jessie will also end up in a world of trouble.

IndyColtScout
04-07-2010, 04:40 PM
My roommate got me into this show.

The Twin Kings of Mexico are great.

And I hate Walt's son.

Twiddler
04-07-2010, 04:41 PM
I think Jesse could potentially cook up some good blue meth (as he's now more focused than ever) but the odds are against it, I would think. Plus, I don't think that there is too much for the series to gain from Jesse going solo. Bottom line is, he and Walt have to get back together soon.

vidae
04-07-2010, 04:42 PM
My roommate got me into this show.

The Twin Kings of Mexico are great.

And I hate Walt's son.

What?! Why do you hate Walt Jr? I actually like his son. The one character I am annoyed with is Skyler. Bitches be trippin.

IndyColtScout
04-07-2010, 04:45 PM
What?! Why do you hate Walt Jr? I actually like his son. The one character I am annoyed with is Skyler. Bitches be trippin.

His whiny voice... "you called the cops on dad"

Chucky
04-07-2010, 04:46 PM

I ******* hate Skylar....but I mean....we are supposed to hate her.

IndyColtScout
04-07-2010, 04:48 PM
I don't really hate her, I kind want to be her boss and go make some coffee while she makes copies.

thule
04-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Jessie has developed a lot more since when him and badger went out to cook...he did the whole huge batch and some of it by himself. I think at this point he could pull off a good batch. Not "heisenberg" good...but it'd look the same and sell the same.

JFLO
04-11-2010, 07:29 PM
bumpz...

I'm having tonight's episode is going to be amazing. Last week's episode didn't have much substance too it but it built up this week's episode immensely.

Oh by the way,

I ****** Ted.

The Unseen
04-11-2010, 07:31 PM
tonight will be EPIC

Chucky
04-11-2010, 07:31 PM
I saw the sneek peek on amc's website.

Todays episode is going to be sextastic

Twiddler
04-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I saw the sneek peek on amc's website.

Todays episode is going to be sextastic

That's what I like to hear. Looking forward to it.

cunningham06
04-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Yep tons of buildup in last week's episode, can't wait for tonights.

Dr. Gonzo
04-11-2010, 08:31 PM
I am trying very hard and failing to find a gif of Walt grabbing his junk and screaming restrain this and failing. Can't wait for tonights episode. Brilliant sig Twiddler.

The Unseen
04-11-2010, 09:03 PM
I smoke pot alot sometimes, lol

The Unseen
04-11-2010, 09:20 PM
what the **** walt

The Unseen
04-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Good episode, but a bit of a letdown.

Twiddler
04-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Good episode, but a bit of a letdown.

Yeah, it was a little underwhelming, although Walt attempting to break the glass was classic. Next week looks good, and I'm glad that Hank is staying in ABQ. He's becoming more and more essential to the show, which I love.

Dr. Gonzo
04-11-2010, 10:08 PM
I thought it was a pretty brilliant episode. Yet again setting up what should be a ******* fascinating season. There is a reason Gus is where he is. The way he played Walt this episode was nothing short of genius. I thought the last scene was incredible. Bryan Cranston in my mind locked up another Emmy just based on that scene alone. The emotions he shows while hearing about Jane's Dad trying to off himself and them him getting thrown a huge bag of case amazed me. Really anxious to see what happens next.

JFLO
04-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Totally agree, that last scene was simply priceless.

It definitely seems that there is going to be a war/rift between Jesse and Walt in terms of supply and money, b/c Walt, one way or the other, is going to go back to cooking.

Gus is a pimp. Dude is in control of the whole scenario, yet he's barely in the show.

Twiddler
04-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I thought it was a pretty brilliant episode. Yet again setting up what should be a ******* fascinating season. There is a reason Gus is where he is. The way he played Walt this episode was nothing short of genius. I thought the last scene was incredible. Bryan Cranston in my mind locked up another Emmy just based on that scene alone. The emotions he shows while hearing about Jane's Dad trying to off himself and them him getting thrown a huge bag of case amazed me. Really anxious to see what happens next.

Well, long term it will very likely prove to be a brilliant episode, but I'm just anxious to see this all unfold, hence my being slightly underwhelmed. And I agree about Gus, his seemingly omniscient oversight makes such a great character.

Dr. Gonzo
04-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Well, long term it will very likely prove to be a brilliant episode, but I'm just anxious to see this all unfold, hence my being slightly underwhelmed. And I agree about Gus, his seemingly omniscient oversight makes such a great character.

Oh I understand what you mean. I wish Jessie cooking up that Meth was shown, I love those scenes. I am loving the pace of this season and I can already tell the last few eps will be explosive. I can see a Jessie/Walt rift for a while but I think by the end of the season I can see Jessie saving Walt from some sort of peril. I can't wait to see some **** go down but for right now I am enjoying the **** out of these set up episodes. Every episode so far this season has delivered at least one moment that makes me mutter 'holy ****' out loud, how many other TV shows can do that? I love Breaking Bad.

vidae
04-11-2010, 11:00 PM
I enjoyed this episode more than last week. Gus is a baller, and I'm really glad Jessie is getting back to being himself. When he is, he's one of the more fascinating characters on television.

LizardState
04-12-2010, 11:08 AM
How could yall not love the scene of Walt storming into Beneke's office?

I can see you in there! C'mon out, be a man! (throws fake potted palm into door, bounces off ...... Burly workers bounce Walter from office.)

That was Black Comedy genius! And a really pivotal scene, Walt is the tragic hero, courageous in defense of his family, Beneke is the wuss hiding in his office porking the tramp Skyler..... great Breaking Bad moment.

Another moment was Hank blowing off El Paso to pursue the new Blue Sky clues. His scene with his bureaucrat boss was classic, notice no eye contact from Hank, who's the poster boy now for OCD, completely obsessed with Heisenberg & gone waaaaay over the edge.

Saul's PI saw the symbol on the street in front of the Whites' house. I think it means the twins will be back, there will be a showdown between shaven-headed antagonists (Saul's PI vs. the Cartel's twins) over Heisenberg & his blue sky meth empire, who knows who wins.

Can't wait for next wk..... <spoilers apply> the previews showed Hank discovering the magic bus RV & Skyler accepting the huge mounds of illicit cash like unemployed Walter has, it's going to be full of BB moments.

Twiddler
04-12-2010, 12:22 PM
How could yall not love the scene of Walt storming into Beneke's office?

I can see you in there! C'mon out, be a man! (throws fake potted palm into door, bounces off ...... Burly workers bounce Walter from office.)

That was Black Comedy genius! And a really pivotal scene, Walt is the tragic hero, courageous in defense of his family, Beneke is the wuss hiding in his office porking the tramp Skyler..... great Breaking Bad moment.

Another moment was Hank blowing off El Paso to pursue the new Blue Sky clues. His scene with his bureaucrat boss was classic, notice no eye contact from Hank, who's the poster boy now for OCD, completely obsessed with Heisenberg & gone waaaaay over the edge.

Saul's PI saw the symbol on the street in front of the Whites' house. I think it means the twins will be back, there will be a showdown between shaven-headed antagonists (Saul's PI vs. the Cartel's twins) over Heisenberg & his blue sky meth empire, who knows who wins.

Can't wait for next wk..... <spoilers apply> the previews showed Hank discovering the magic bus RV & Skyler accepting the huge mounds of illicit cash like unemployed Walter has, it's going to be full of BB moments.

Yeah, the plant scene with Walt was awesome. And honestly, Walt saying "I'm talking with Ted" in response to Skylar might have been one of the funniest parts of the series so far, at least to me. It was up there with Badger getting arrested and Jesse's "cow house" line. Just awesome.

Twiddler
04-12-2010, 07:31 PM
So apparently Bryan Cranston is going to be on the Daily Show tonight, should be fun.

FlyingElvis
04-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Finally watched all the episodes on DVR. It's coming along a little slow but I actually enjoyed some of the filler, er, flashback stuff. The set up on Tortuga's trip to the back of a turtle & the seemless transition to the twins role and entry into the U.S. was good stuff.

I'm definitely enjoying the direction the show has gone so far. It's absolutely heading towards another 3 - 4 epidodes of break-neck paced, train wreck action to end this season.

Walt staring at the desk doing no teaching at all and then blankly leaning in to kiss the hottie administrator in her office was hysterical.

The Unseen
04-18-2010, 10:01 PM
that was pretty ******* great. let the war begin.

Twiddler
04-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Next week's episode looks incredible. This one was great too.

Dr. Gonzo
04-18-2010, 10:11 PM
Yet again brilliant ******* episode. The scene were Marie and Skylar talk about Hank as well as the whole sequence when Gus convinced Walt to start cooking again gave me chills. Both were done incredibly. I can't wait to see what happens next. I did not at all expect a Walt/Jessie war when the season started and I think it is a very interesting direction. This season has ******* delivered so far and I expected a LOT.

cunningham06
04-19-2010, 01:01 AM
So much came out of this episode, I thought it was awesome. Walt and Jessie's rivalry is coming to a head, Walt signing the divorce papers, and Walts new facility is bad ass too. Can't wait for next week.

vidae
04-19-2010, 01:03 AM
let the war begin.

Amen to that. This Jessie/Walt thing is going to be entertaining as **** to watch.

WMD
04-19-2010, 03:39 AM
This episode was awesome. Breaking Bad owns my soul.

LizardState
04-19-2010, 09:47 AM
So much came out of this episode, I thought it was awesome. Walt and Jessie's rivalry is coming to a head, Walt signing the divorce papers, and Walts new facility is bad ass too. Can't wait for next week.

Amen to that. This Jessie/Walt thing is going to be entertaining as **** to watch.

Kind of a transitional episode, with characters moving on in different directions. Great intro showing the RV backstory (Walt with his full head of hair clued us it was a flashback) that will have major implications later. Gus & hank were the major characters there, Gus' speech convincing Walt to cook in his state of the art lab was classic!

I think it's going to hit the fan bigtime next episode, the assassin twins vs. Hank when he locates the RV, Walt vs. Jesse, Saul scamming the world (but he will be the peacemaker, mark my words). Sooner or later this season there will be a brother-in-law confrontation between Walt & Hank, can't wait.....

GoRavens
04-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Forgive my noob-iness, but I've never seen this show.
I heard it was awesome from a couple of my buddies but my friends are mostly all burnouts/drug addicts, so I value the opinion of complete strangers on a draft website a lot more. I love Weeds, how do the 2 shows compare? Would you guys recommend me starting to watch it?
---Oh, BTW, Life was ******* amazing last night.

JFLO
04-19-2010, 09:56 AM
Just watched yesterday's episode...

First off, I just wanna say that I think Hank is going to be a very pivotal character in what happens and falls out at the end of the season. Obviously he'll be the guy to trail Jesse and Walt, but I think his mental issues and storylines will be very essential.

Walt is back baby!!! I love how he just straight up turned the tables on Skylar, beautiful.

fischbowl
04-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Best episode this season. Putting it in terms you'll understand, I'm in, you're out

vidae
04-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Weeds has nothing on this show. Breaking Bad is one of the best shows on television. It's hard to think of one I'd put ahead of it right now.

Vox Populi
04-19-2010, 11:21 AM
Jessie is going to get ****** by DEA soon. Walt is obviously going to have some stuff come up with him soon, there always will be, but you know hes got a 3 month lease for now while hes cooking for Gus.

I think its going to be mostly work and business for Walt for a couple episodes, but theres going to be a lot of **** going on with Jessie, Saul, Hank with a decent sized side helping of Skylar's situation "resolving itself?" I just don't think Walt will have many problems come up for him in the next couple of episodes, but stuff with Jessie that relates to Walt will get him involved somehow for the last few episodes of the season.

The last episode was definitely the best of the season.

Rob S
04-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Just started watching........about 3 episodes in. Quite good thus far, I should be caught up in no time.

MetSox17
04-19-2010, 01:18 PM
So last night i decided i wanted to watch the pilot episode. I stayed up until 8am watching nearly all of season one, and would have finished if megavideo wasn't so *** about using their site. Great show so far.

vidae
04-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Haha, they replayed the first and second seasons on AMC before season three premiered and I dvr'd all of them (my entire dvr was filled with Breaking Bad.. that's it..) and sat on my fat ass for 3-4 days going through every episode.

I know how you feel!

Twiddler
04-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Jessie is going to get ****** by DEA soon. Walt is obviously going to have some stuff come up with him soon, there always will be, but you know hes got a 3 month lease for now while hes cooking for Gus.

I think its going to be mostly work and business for Walt for a couple episodes, but theres going to be a lot of **** going on with Jessie, Saul, Hank with a decent sized side helping of Skylar's situation "resolving itself?" I just don't think Walt will have many problems come up for him in the next couple of episodes, but stuff with Jessie that relates to Walt will get him involved somehow for the last few episodes of the season.

The last episode was definitely the best of the season.

Yeah, I think its going to be hard to have Jesse stay out of trouble. And with their current state of relationship, Jesse would sell out Walt (I think) in a second, so I expect Walt to do his damnedest to repair things once he figures out that Hank is hot on Jesse's tail.

One more thing, Walt giving Skylar the signature on the divorce papers really provides an interesting aspect to their relationship. It seems entirely possible (though unlikely) that she could let him back in for good (although, Walt cooking meth again would likely **** that up).

So last night i decided i wanted to watch the pilot episode. I stayed up until 8am watching nearly all of season one, and would have finished if megavideo wasn't so *** about using their site. Great show so far.

Yeah, the pilot hooked me right away. Such a great episode.

CashmoneyDrew
04-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Holy ****. That's Albert Pujols with an axe.

JFLO
04-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Holy ****. That's Albert Pujols with an axe.

That intro was ******* sick!

RIVER DANCE!!!!

Twiddler
04-25-2010, 09:16 PM
**** yeah! Badger's back!

Brodeur
04-25-2010, 09:24 PM
The dude from Damages and the 5th season of The Wire. Awesome.

Twiddler
04-25-2010, 10:02 PM
Holy ****. What an incredible episode. And the next one looks like will be even better. My ******* god.

JFLO
04-25-2010, 10:05 PM
By far the best episode in the season for me so far...

cunningham06
04-25-2010, 10:13 PM
My favorite Breaking Bad episode, regardless of season, so far. Tons of interesting twists tonight.

Twiddler
04-25-2010, 10:14 PM
My favorite Breaking Bad episode, regardless of season, so far. Tons of interesting twists tonight.

Definitely. If I didn't have mounds of things to do tonight, I'd likely be watching it again. Fantastic stuff.

cunningham06
04-25-2010, 11:50 PM
Definitely. If I didn't have mounds of things to do tonight, I'd likely be watching it again. Fantastic stuff.

With two tests and a final this week I probably shouldn't, but I'll probably do it anyway...

vidae
04-26-2010, 12:52 AM
Amazing episode. Next weeks looks even better too.

"This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed... *****!"

The Unseen
04-26-2010, 01:31 AM
omg omg that was absolutely fantastic. Best episode of the season and best since the second-to-last episode of the second season. This is getting even awesomer by the day.

fenikz
04-26-2010, 02:01 AM
finally a episode this season that i loved, best one easily since season 1 and possibly the best ever

WMD
04-26-2010, 02:06 AM
The last half hour of that episode was the most intense **** of all time. Wow..

vidae
04-26-2010, 02:31 AM
When they were in the trailer and Hank was trying to pry it open I was like :O :O oh ****!

Great stuff.

JFLO
04-26-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm hoping Gale becomes a vital part of the series...his first five minutes were really good and he seems like a character that would benefit the show tremendously.

fischbowl
04-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Last night was ******* ridiculous. Does anybody else not trust this new lab partner?

LizardState
04-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Last night was ******* ridiculous. Does anybody else not trust this new lab partner?

Me neither. He was too sycophant suckup for me. "I'm a nerd, heh heh...." Yeah, no ****. That is so 80s, or so 70s actually..... that resume was bogus, he said he was a chemist & probably used to work @ Starbucks, LOL. The underground lab is a trap, only 1 way in & out.

He's either DEA or Gus' man who will take Walt out once they cook $3m worth of Blue Sky, now Gus has to feed Hank to the killer twins to keep Walt cooking, amazing.

Anyone else think Hank or the twins might not survive the confrontation that's coming? Hank is a main character but might have a complete nervous breakdown & go off the edge soon. Gus might go away too, you could see the mortal fear in his eyes when the twins sat at Hermanos Pollos (Chicken Bros.) all day & later at the desert meeting.

Adios to the RV, goodbye magic bus!

Twiddler
04-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Me neither. He was too sycophant suckup for me. "I'm a nerd, heh heh...." Yeah, no ****. That is so 80s, or so 70s actually..... that resume was bogus, he said he was a chemist & probably used to work @ Starbucks, LOL. The underground lab is a trap, only 1 way in & out.

He's either DEA or Gus' man who will take Walt out once they cook $3m worth of Blue Sky, now Gus has to feed Hank to the killer twins to keep Walt cooking, amazing.

Anyone else think Hank or the twins might not survive the confrontation that's coming? Hank is a main character but might have a complete nervous breakdown & go off the edge soon. Gus might go away too, you could see the mortal fear in his eyes when the twins sat at Hermanos Pollos (Chicken Bros.) all day & later at the desert meeting.

Adios to the RV, goodbye magic bus!

Yeah, I don't trust the lab partner. I don't think that the lab partner is a fake though, just an inside man somehow.

I do think that we are going to see the end of Hank, though (which kills me). From the 30 second preview, it seems that he might have an emotional breakdown and then after it might be Hank vs. the twins, which would be incredible to see.

contento
04-26-2010, 03:31 PM
Was anyone surprised last nights episode was great?

That's Breaking Bad's m.o., they lull ya to sleep the first 3-4 episodes then blast you with an uppercut to the chin!

I just wonder how long this series can actually last? At some point the shoe will drop on either Walt or his family, and I can't seeing the show last much longer after that.

Walt goes to prison/killed= shows over

One of Walts family killed/arrested= shows over

The Unseen
04-26-2010, 05:51 PM
One of Walts family killed/arrested= shows over

No, not at all. I could definitely see Skylar or Walt Jr. taking one for the team and the show keep going after that.

vidae
04-26-2010, 06:18 PM
I almost hope that Skylar bites it. She is an annoying ***** and gets more annoying every time I see her.

Dr. Gonzo
04-26-2010, 09:00 PM
No, not at all. I could definitely see Skylar or Walt Jr. taking one for the team and the show keep going after that.

If Walt Jr dies Skylar goes to the police so I am not sure that happens. If he were to die though that would make for some fascinating television.

Last nights episode was ******* insane and just further proves that Breaking Bad is the best show on television right now.

El Peefs?????
04-26-2010, 10:35 PM
I don't think that Walt's new lab partner is an undercover agent or anything like that. I simply think he is Walt's replacement, Im rather disappointed that Walt doesnt see this. Bring in another chemist, have him learn Walt's formula and how he does everything, then no need for Walt.

Right now Walt is just barely worth the trouble Gus is having keeping him around, once someone else knows how to cook like him there is zero use for him and would save Gus/his syndicate a lot of trouble & money.

WMD
04-26-2010, 10:40 PM
I don't think that Walt's new lab partner is an undercover agent or anything like that. I simply think he is Walt's replacement, Im rather disappointed that Walt doesnt see this. Bring in another chemist, have him learn Walt's formula and how he does everything, then no need for Walt.

Right now Walt is just barely worth the trouble Gus is having keeping him around, once someone else knows how to cook like him there is zero use for him and would save Gus/his syndicate a lot of trouble & money.
That's what I think too.. but I think Walt will catch on.. somehow. That's just the way he does things. Walt knows whats up.

The Unseen
04-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Yeah I don't think the assistant is sinister. I also get the feeling that Gus wants Walt around. I mean, he was willing to throw him to the curb earlier, but his attempts to make sure he was still alive and his ultimate offering of Hank to the twins instead makes me think he likes Walt as a business partner

El Peefs?????
04-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah I don't think the assistant is sinister. I also get the feeling that Gus wants Walt around. I mean, he was willing to throw him to the curb earlier, but his attempts to make sure he was still alive and his ultimate offering of Hank to the twins instead makes me think he likes Walt as a business partner

I actually think he hates Walt as a business partner. At first Walt was associated with a junky, seemingly one of Gus' top no-no's. Then he had to deal with the whole Skyler & is she going to be a problem thing. Now he has to deal with repercussions of Walt's actions with the Mexi Wonder Twins. In my mind Gus cant wait for this batch of meth to be cooked and to possibly replace Walt with this new, less troublesome (seemingly) guy.

Paranoidmoonduck
04-26-2010, 11:29 PM
The writers are keeping Gus' motivations in the dark for a reason. How this is ultimately settled will largely be his decision (as shown by tonight's episode), so they need to keep it under wraps. By the way, anyone notice that his store fronts refer to him being one of at least two brothers? I wouldn't be shocked if we find he has a partner in his business.

At any rate, I love this show. The 2nd season was one of the best I've ever seen and this 3rd season has been really good.

LizardState
04-28-2010, 04:39 PM
If you look at Cranston as Walt closely in those black humor moments like when he's dirty & crawling out from underneath the house & when he's confronting Ted in his office & throws the fake plant against his window, you can see glimmers of him as Hal in Malcolm in the Middle. MitM was OK but not spectacular, Cranston was totally wasted in it; he's Dagwood Bumstead -- Jane Kaczmarek (the mom) did most of the acting.

The show is garnering accolades from everywhere, everybody is calling it the best thing on TV, hands down. one reviewer compared it to the closest we have to Coen Bros. noir films like Fargo & Blood Simple -- I think that's high praise & valid. Stephen Colbert even did a sheep joke about it yesterday, called it Breaking Baaaaad..... uggh:

Vox Populi
05-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Such a sick episode. I thought Hank was going to have a Heart Attack in the hospital. Hes such a fat ****...

FlyingElvis
05-01-2010, 11:54 PM
I'd say Gus is looking to nab the recipe and let his guy cook from there. It frees him up to let the twins take out Walt and get off his ass without hurting his business. Sending them after Hank is just the icing on the cake. It gives him time to get Walt's recipe and could take out the biggest threat to his gig, too. Hank is dangerously close and clearly not backing down. Gus could see the cartel's power reduced in the process if the DEA starts looking there instead of locally.

My guess, however, is that the Walt wises up to it. Plus the writing for this show has been stellar so far. My prediction is the whole thing blows up in Gus' face in a big way. The cartel sees his move for what it is - a set up that will only hurt the Cartel in the long run. I do find it odd that the Cartel would say Hank is off limits after sending a giant, exploding turtle to the El Paso DEA guys, though.

Twiddler
05-02-2010, 01:54 PM
So, a USAToday article just kind of spoiled what was going to be happening at the end of this next episode, and even though I'm peeved that I saw it, its going to be fricken' epic.

The Unseen
05-02-2010, 09:04 PM
greatest backstory ever.

Chucky
05-02-2010, 09:05 PM
That was ******* badass.

The Unseen
05-02-2010, 09:06 PM
well la dee da, hank

The Unseen
05-02-2010, 09:11 PM
best monologue ever.

Chucky
05-02-2010, 09:13 PM
omg
omg
omg

You're my free pass....*****

Chucky
05-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Kill me.

They just ******* showed the preview of the next ******* episode before the episode was over showing what would happen.

******* ******** **** ************* cum ***** **** twat ************

The Unseen
05-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Damnit, I wanted Hank to die.

Twiddler
05-02-2010, 10:03 PM
That was ******* incredible. My god.

Chucky
05-02-2010, 10:04 PM
That was such a good ******* episode. Holy ****.

And next weeks episode looks awesome as well

Twiddler
05-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Some thoughts:

The opening scene with Tio was crazy good. It perfectly set up the twins and explained every ounce of their being.

Both of Jesse's major hospital scenes were some of his best stuff of the series. I'm assuming that he'll again get a nomination for best supporting actor this year, maybe stuff like this could put him over the top. I mean, the speech he gave with regards to Hank was chilling, and the same with his one towards Walt at the end.

While incredibly short, the scene with Hank and Marie in the elevator was incredible.

The final scene might have been my favorite scene of the entire series so far. It couldn't have been better. Crushing the one twin with his car and killing the other with the "exploding" bullet was epic. I just wonder who it was who called Hank before it all went down. Gus is the only person I can think of so far.

Brodeur
05-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Some thoughts:

The opening scene with Tio was crazy good. It perfectly set up the twins and explained every ounce of their being.

Both of Jesse's major hospital scenes were some of his best stuff of the series. I'm assuming that he'll again get a nomination for best supporting actor this year, maybe stuff like this could put him over the top. I mean, the speech he gave with regards to Hank was chilling, and the same with his one towards Walt at the end.

While incredibly short, the scene with Hank and Marie in the elevator was incredible.

The final scene might have been my favorite scene of the entire series so far. It couldn't have been better. Crushing the one twin with his car and killing the other with the "exploding" bullet was epic. I just wonder who it was who called Hank before it all went down. Gus is the only person I can think of so far.

I love Aaron Paul and as excellent as he has been this season (and in this episode in particular), I don't think there's any chance he beats out Terry O'Quinn.

Twiddler
05-02-2010, 10:52 PM
I love Aaron Paul and as excellent as he has been this season (and in this episode in particular), I don't think there's any chance he beats out Terry O'Quinn.

Yeah, I'm just throwing it out there. I don't watch enough of the other shows to make a judgment on the actors he'll be up against.

TitansCJftw
05-02-2010, 11:23 PM
i started watching this show up till tonights episode this week and i really like it, 2nd show i watched because of swdc first was sons of anarchy also great win, thanks posters! :D

The Unseen
05-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah, both of Jesse's hospital scenes were great. He was probably the best part of the episode.

god the entire thing was just awesome.

WMD
05-02-2010, 11:42 PM
I just wonder who it was who called Hank before it all went down. Gus is the only person I can think of so far.

I'm thinking Saul.

cunningham06
05-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Has to be Gus, he's the only one who knows the twins are going after Hank, and I'm sure he's tired of the twins vigilante mayhem.

Vox Populi
05-03-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm thinking Saul.

Saul doesn't know **** and wouldn't care, would probably rather have Hank dead.

I've gotta say though, I thought the episode was awesome, but I don't like how the situation with Hank and the twins played out. The twins were way too ******* stealth and lethally precise to go out like that.

edit. as far as who knew about the twins, I'm thinking it was someone in the cartel that told him. He was off limits to the twins, and like someone said earlier in the thread, why would he be off limits when they earlier sent an explosive head into a pack of a dozen agents earlier in the show. The only other things I can think of would be Gus, which seems too obvious, and someone finding Hank's picture at that shrine thing and figuring out what was up.

Dr. Gonzo
05-03-2010, 02:50 AM
**** I love this show.

fenikz
05-03-2010, 03:22 AM
how would gus even know where the twins were

wogitalia
05-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Wow! Just Wow!

Any thoughts that perhaps it was the PI that was following Walt that alerted Hank? You don't see him after he tells Walt that "You should have somebody watching your back" very suggestively, we find out he hired him?

Otherwise it pretty much has to be Gus in my book.

Rob S
05-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Season I was very good and kept me interested, but I never really craved the next episode. Season II is absolutely killing it tho.

JFLO
05-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Last night's episode was pretty sick.

I don't think Gus was the one who called Hank because he is the one who gave up Hank's name in the first place. Plus, why would Gus still want his biggest DEA threat around?

Saul wouldn't mind Hank dead either.

I think I agree with the former PI guy that followed Walt around. He just sort of disappeared after he left Walt's house that day and we haven't seen him since. I imagine someone hired him to watch Hank. My guess is that it was either Gus, Walt or Jesse that hired him right after the whole RV mess.

Didn't the twin that was smashed between the cars survive? I thought I saw him in the trailor for next week's show.

I think my favorite scene of the show was Hank and Marie in the elevator.

fischbowl
05-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Yeah I think it was the PI guy (Mike The Cleaner) who alerted Hank about the twins. He is in cahoots with both Saul and Gus. Gale getting bitched out was well overdue

JFLO
05-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Yeah I think it was the PI guy (Mike The Cleaner) who alerted Hank about the twins. He is in cahoots with both Saul and Gus. Gale getting bitched out was well overdue

After one episode!?!?!!

I don't care what anyone says, Gale is/was the man. I think he'll be back, he was a pretty intriguing character for his 10-15 minute of time on the show.

fischbowl
05-03-2010, 11:03 AM
After one episode!?!?!!

I don't care what anyone says, Gale is/was the man. I think he'll be back, he was a pretty intriguing character for his 10-15 minute of time on the show.

Gale sucked ass. I was tired of his whiny, sycophant dialogue

Paranoidmoonduck
05-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Gale sucked ass. I was tired of his whiny, sycophant dialogue

You suck, Gale was awesome. He definitely didn't fit the drama that was ahead, but he was perfect for what they needed his character to be.

Great episode last night. I was half expecting them to kill off Hank once the DEA angle was gone.

TitansCJftw
05-03-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm with fisch good riddance gale, and of the options provided so far i like the PI one the best, gus is sort of obvious as a zing or watever but it doesnt make any sense? well the brother who didnt have an exploding bullet head is still alive to and i guess we will have to see how that plays out

nrk
05-04-2010, 12:22 AM
I'm guessing that the caller was someone from the cartel. With the twins getting taken out, one at least, there's bound to be a new character from the cartel.

LizardState
05-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Stunner episode! The twin assassins doing what they do best vs. Hank having a nervous breakdown.

Best view yet of the bonding between Jesse & Walt after their most bitter hospital confrontation. $1.5 mil each makes for a strong bond.

Just noticing it's like 1-2 more episodes until season finale, will Hank live or did they write him out?

I think it was the PI who called

JFLO
05-06-2010, 05:44 PM
there's only 2-3 episodes left? wtf.

WMD
05-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Uhh.. there's 6 episodes left. Season ends on June 13th.

LizardState
05-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Uhh.. there's 6 episodes left. Season ends on June 13th.

Glad I'm wrong about that. Maybe that bodes well for Hank's survival too. Hank is emerging as one of the most interesting characters in cable original series history ever.

Big Spoiler Alert --> This is gonna be the bomb: when Walt reveals or is revealed to Hank as Heisneberg, & what Hank's reaction will be. IMO he will give him a pass, after all he's his friend & about to be ex-brother in law & has terminal cancer.

Shiver
05-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Just to update you guys: I am almost done with Season 2. I love this show! Favorite moments thus far:

The bathtub scene.
Walt finishing off Krazy-8
The emergence of Heisenberg, when he blew up Tuco's place.
The ATM scene
The Tortoise scene

Rob S
05-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I am all caught up and about to watch my first "live" episode tonight! Amazing show! Breaking Bad and Dexter are neck and neck for me in terms of best shows on TV.

vidae
05-09-2010, 08:01 PM
The speech Hank gave on the bed to Marie was amazing. Hank and Jessie make the show for me now. I can't get enough of em.

Rob S
05-09-2010, 08:04 PM
The speech Hank gave on the bed to Marie was amazing. Hank and Jessie make the show for me now. I can't get enough of em.

Hank and Jessie are awesome, I feel like Gus will be doing something pretty epic soon tho.

Brodeur
05-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Just to update you guys: I am almost done with Season 2. I love this show! Favorite moments thus far:

The bathtub scene.
The ATM scene
The Tortoise scene

The best scene of the series is the last couple of minutes in the second to last episode of the 2nd season.

Dr. Gonzo
05-09-2010, 08:20 PM
/*-Glad I'm wrong about that. Maybe that bodes well for Hank's survival too. Hank is emerging as one of the most interesting characters in cable original series history ever.

Big Spoiler Alert --> This is gonna be the bomb: when Walt reveals or is revealed to Hank as Heisneberg, & what Hank's reaction will be. IMO he will give him a pass, after all he's his friend & about to be ex-brother in law & has terminal cancer.

Hank is great, Jessie is too, but Breaking Bad is Walt's show. I am ******* blown away by the performance Cranston has given. The Heisenberg persona was a stroke of ******* genius, alone with so many other aspects of the show, and Cranston week after week delivers and makes Breaking Bad one of the most compelling and awe inducing shows in Television history.

vidae
05-09-2010, 08:27 PM
I definitely don't disagree that Walt is an amazing character or that Bryan Cranston is epic in the role, but week in and week out I tune in more for Jessie and Hank.

Brodeur
05-09-2010, 08:33 PM
I tune in for Walter Junior.

Dr. Gonzo
05-09-2010, 08:35 PM
I definitely don't disagree that Walt is an amazing character or that Bryan Cranston is epic in the role, but week in and week out I tune in more for Jessie and Hank.

You suck!!!

I cannot get enough Heisenberg. I have even vowed to one day grow a ginger beard, shave my head, and buy a bunch of badass fedoras.

I actually find myself rooting against Hank most of the time. Maybe it is my disdain for the law, maybe its the fact that I know Walt and Hank are going to have an insane confrontation at some but I dislike Hank as a person. Not to say I don't like the character, Hank is fascinating to watch and brings so much to the show but really, **** that guy.

Now Jessie I ******* love. Very easy to hate at times but man does Aaron Paul do a brilliant job. In my mind Jessie is very near as great a character as Walt but in the end Heisenberg is always the number one reason I tune in. I guess I identify with his character more, he feels more real than any other character to me. Also Skylar reminds me of the mother of my son (aka ****) so I have to rep in my mind of the top 5 greatest television characters of all time. War Walter White.

The Unseen
05-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Yeah, count me as a Hank hater. I wished he had died.

Rob S
05-09-2010, 08:42 PM
I don't necessarily like Hank and will certainly root for Walter when they are pitted against each other. That said, Hank is an absolutely brilliant character, as is Jesse, as is Walter. The characters really drive this show and it's awesome to see these actors killing it every week.

As Brodeur said tho, Walter Jr. really carries everyone on the show. I wouldn't tune in if it wasn't for him.

The Unseen
05-09-2010, 08:45 PM
The best scene of the series is the last couple of minutes in the second to last episode of the 2nd season.

holy **** you're actually right about something for once

The Unseen
05-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Kinda slow, but the pieces are set again. Gus is a king.

Rob S
05-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah, meh episode especially considering last week's was just epic. Gus is the man tho, he gets **** done.

WMD
05-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Jesse frustrates me.. a lot.. Marie really annoyed me today. I don't like Skylar. Hank is awesome, and Walter is on his own planet as far as greatness goes.

vidae
05-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Gus is a scary ************. You could always tell though. When he smiled as he heard the gunshots.. woah. What a badass.

El Peefs?????
05-10-2010, 01:44 AM
You see I like Hank, but I hate what Hank stands for. As a guy, he is a good guy. But Breaking Bad does an excellent job of portraying the entire oxymoron that is the DEA.

MetSox17
05-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Is anyone else wondering why the hell Walt agreed to such a ridiculous quota, after having lost everything already? He agreed to the divorce, and he was gonna have his own sick lab to work out of. He was offered $3 million for 3200 lbs of meth, when Gus himself had paid him $1.2 mil for 38 lbs earlier. Idk, it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Also, tonight i finally caught up on every single episode. I started a few weeks ago and i've now watched them all, and god damn is this show awesome.

Just to chime in on the character discussion, i kind of wish we would have seen the turnout of Walt finally screwing himself over. He dicked Jesse out of the mass production deal he had with Gus, and only invited him (and screwed out poor Gale) when he knew it would cause him trouble to have Jesse slanging meth at the street level. Pretty selfish on his part and Jesse recognized it, i'm not sure why he had such a 180 after the hospital scene with him and Walt.

Lastly, the PI coming in to kill Albert Pujols was bad ass. Kinda knew it was getting there when Gus was so cool when he was being interrogated over the phone by the cartel leader. Glad that guy got taken care of by Gus too. Gus is one scary mofo.

JFLO
05-10-2010, 09:17 AM
I thought it was a pretty good episode overall and it made sense to sort of slow things down after last weeks chaos. So just to clear things up Gus had the cartel or at least the meat of the cartel eliminated right? Either way GUs is in control of every situation in the series. G's up from the feet up!

vidae
05-10-2010, 11:47 AM
He dicked Jesse out of the mass production deal he had with Gus

I don't think Jessie had a production deal set up with Gus. I think it was just an attempt to get Walt to cooking for him. He used Jessie to get Walt jealous.

Unless I'm remembering that wrong?

Rob S
05-10-2010, 11:55 AM
I don't think Jessie had a production deal set up with Gus. I think it was just an attempt to get Walt to cooking for him. He used Jessie to get Walt jealous.

No, you are most def. correct. Thats why Walt received half of the money.

MetSox17
05-10-2010, 01:15 PM

No, i know Jesse never had an agreement with Gus, what i meant was that Walt went into the agreement with Gus, partly to drive Jesse out of the business.

LizardState
05-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah the pacing of this episode was slower than before, but for a reason: they wanted to protract the tension of the traumatized family waiting in the hospital. Did a great job of it, the viewer was kept right on the edge of of the seat. There were a few typical breaking bad moments though, like when the surviving assassin missing the lower p/o his legs dragged himself across the room when he recognized Walt, the look on Cranston's face was classic! He won those Emmys for a good reason.

Best p/o it IMO was the masquerade meeting of Gus & Walt surrounded by cops & DEA agents in the hospital lobby, the smirk on Gus' face when he told Walt the remaining assassin "won't survive," & then Walt got it.

Gus in the driver's seat now & he knows it, he solidified his exclusive hold on the Blue Sky product, then he eliminated the Cartel competition south of the border. I too liked the way he smiled when he heard the threat from the rival drug lord interrupted by gunshots. Gus is 2-3 steps ahead of the joke DEA & the Cartel too.

Then the PI is seen leaving the hospital, he had to be the garbled voice on the cellphone warning Hank...... is he working for Saul or Gus or both?

contento
05-10-2010, 04:59 PM
I really wanna see Marie and Skyler get it on together...*****.

cunningham06
05-10-2010, 05:12 PM
I really wanna see Marie and Skyler get it on together...*****.

That would certainly be an interesting twist.

Brodeur
05-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Skylar's speech here makes me like her character soooooooo much more.

The Unseen
05-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Skylar's speech here makes me like her character soooooooo much more.

me too. this show is allllllll about manipulation

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Skylar has redeemed herself. For now.

I am amazed every week by the quality of this show. That was an incredible episode.

WMD
05-17-2010, 12:31 AM
Jesse frustrates the **** out of me.

vidae
05-17-2010, 12:47 AM
I don't like Skylar more than I did last week. She is still a crazy ***** and has been for a while now. One speech in one episode won't change that for me, but at least it's better than her being a psycho hosebeast like normal.

cunningham06
05-17-2010, 01:20 AM
Jesse frustrates the **** out of me.

He's a moron. He's not happy with 1.5 million, and doesn't want to pay taxes. And by the looks of things in the sneak peek of next weeks episode he f's everything up with his side business.

WMD
05-17-2010, 01:23 AM
I was also paranoid about Saul talking openly about money laundering, etc. in the nail salon..

Dr. Gonzo
05-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Jessie this season has been amazing. He just wants to be the bad guy so ******* badly. The mans a ******* outlaw, can't blame him for trying to out bad guy everyone else on the show.

MetSox17
05-17-2010, 03:58 AM
I knew there was gonna be a problem with the Gus deal. Great episode, nice to see Skylar embrace Walt's badassness.

FlyingElvis
05-17-2010, 10:30 AM
The Cleaner is working for anyone who'll pay. Clearly Gus is a genius so my money is on him making sure the Cleaner stayed on the Twins throughout, as he knew they were a threat and he did a brilliant job making them his pawns.

I still have a minor issue with the DEA making such a stink over Hank after the "Tortuga Exploding Head" issue, but it's just not big enough for me to really worry about it. I'm just the dick that picks out every little issue. ;)

So much for my thoughts that the plan would backfire on Gus. G'dammit he's a badass.

The bathtub scene.
The ATM scene
The Tortoise scene

Blowing up Tuco's place is still my favorite scene in the series. I actually rewound and replayed that scene a few times when watching that episode. Totally awesome.

contento
05-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Gus telling Walt he'll pay him $15million is the same as him saying "sometime in the near future I'm going to have you killed"...

JFLO
05-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Walt's reaction to Skylar's story about his gambling had me laughing so hard...he and Marie looked the same throughout the entire encounter.

I'm looking forward to the conflict with Jesse's extra money and Gus.

Does anyone else want to punch Skinny Pete right in the face every time you lay eyes on him?

Twiddler
05-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Was I the only one who absolutely loved the opening sequence showing the handling and the distribution of the meth? God damnnit Gus is awesome.

Next week looks pretty great. Looks like things are going to pick back up again.

FlyingElvis
05-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Gus telling Walt he'll pay him $15million is the same as him saying "sometime in the near future I'm going to have you killed"...

I doubt it. Walt is a very profitable asset now. Gus has the market to himself now that he cut out the Cartel and obviously has the delivery network to move massive quantities of meth. The Open ended deal is likely legit - as far as meth dealings can be legit, anyway.

Was I the only one who absolutely loved the opening sequence showing the handling and the distribution of the meth? God damnnit Gus is awesome.

Next week looks pretty great. Looks like things are going to pick back up again.

I'm just waiting for Gus' guy looking over shoulders to turn into Pookie.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/stillsx/2008/03/new-jack-city-chris-rock.jpg

contento
05-17-2010, 04:16 PM
I doubt it. Walt is a very profitable asset now. Gus has the market to himself now that he cut out the Cartel and obviously has the delivery network to move massive quantities of meth. The Open ended deal is likely legit - as far as meth dealings can be legit, anyway.

Of course for the show to go on it makes sense to keep Walt around, but really all Walt has to offer is a formula- anybody can cook the meth(as evidenced by an idiot like Jesse cooking it by himself).

Gus could bring Gale back(with a copy of Walt's formula) for much less than Walt's 15mil AND not have any of the extra headaches that Walt brings.

JFLO
05-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Of course for the show to go on it makes sense to keep Walt around, but really all Walt has to offer is a formula- anybody can cook the meth(as evidenced by an idiot like Jesse cooking it by himself).

Gus could bring Gale back(with a copy of Walt's formula) for much less than Walt's 15mil AND not have any of the extra headaches that Walt brings.

This, Gale's episode and a half wasn't his only time on the show. Whether it is Gus bringing him back or Gale being the cook of some new gang in town, Gale will be back on the show.

Rob S
05-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Any expectations for the episode tn?

The Unseen
05-23-2010, 09:03 PM
gatorade me *****

The Unseen
05-23-2010, 09:10 PM
craziest scene ever

The Unseen
05-23-2010, 10:01 PM
That did nothing for the plot, but I really liked it.

fenikz
05-24-2010, 01:01 AM
that was strange, kind of like they took the week off

Dr. Gonzo
05-24-2010, 03:05 AM
When I saw Rian Johnson I had a feeling it was going to be a good one. The dynamic between Walt and Jessie is incredibly interesting to me. There is so much unsaid between the two. Walt once considered Jessie to be part of his family in a way and maybe he still does despite the bad blood between the two. I also feel like the image of the fly on top of the red light could signify the cancer remissions times are over but maybe I am reading too much into that. I think it was a pretty ******* great episode. The last 20 minutes or so were brilliantly shot and the acting was ******* phenomenal. I think it will also hold up very well when at some point I watch it again.

WMD
05-24-2010, 03:46 AM
I love how the tension was built in two situations at the same time; if Walt was gonna pass out and end up causing Jesse to fall off the ladder (since he is almost always injured somehow) and if an exhausted Walt was gonna slip up while on the sleeping pills and mention that he saw Jane die, and could have helped.

Also, I really like when a TV show or Movie entirely takes place in a closed in, real time type environment. I can't really think of other examples right now, aside from Night of the Living Dead.. the majority of the episode was just Walt and Jesse in the lab. Great stuff.

LizardState
05-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Anybody else pick up on the role reversal in last night's episode? More like a chameleon effect, with Walt's OCD/paranoia transferred to Jesse, loved the way Jesse went after the fly like gangbusters.

Despite the friction & banter between them, the bond between Walt & Jesse strengthened in that episode, they clearly enjoy cooking together & treasure their teamwork together after the high-stress times in the RV. I loved the dialog:

Maybe it's spillage.
Whaddya mean? There IS NO SPILLAGE!
What about that gunk left over in the vats?
Uhh, yeah.... vestiges. That could be it.
That's it, vestiges....

Who did Jesse think he was fooling? Again Walt clearly wants to protect his surrogate, Broken Bad son Jesse.

Was the fly just another mundane annoyance, or a symbol for Walt's growing fear & paranoia over what will eventually happen to both of them when they're expendable to Gus? Or when they discover as Walt did that Jesse is skimming & going into business for himself? Walt admitted that point blank to Jesse with a stern warning:

"... but I'm not accusing you of anything," Yeah right.

Or as they're heavily implying, is Walt slowly losing his mind? Understandable with all they've been through.

I find that Walt with Skyler using the millions from their Blue Sky meth proceeds being used to pay for his DEA agent brother in law's physical therapy very ironic. Almost like they were trying to atone for drug manufacturing by use of ill gotten gains for good.

Dr. Gonzo
05-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Anybody else pick up on the role reversal in last night's episode? More like a chameleon effect, with Walt's OCD/paranoia transferred to Jesse, loved the way Jesse went after the fly like gangbusters.

Despite the friction & banter between them, the bond between Walt & Jesse strengthened in that episode, they clearly enjoy cooking together & treasure their teamwork together after the high-stress times in the RV. I loved the dialog:

Maybe it's spillage.
Whaddya mean? There IS NO SPILLAGE!
What about that gunk left over in the vats?
Uhh, yeah.... vestiges. That could be it.
That's it, vestiges....

Who did Jesse think he was fooling? Again Walt clearly wants to protect his surrogate, Broken Bad son Jesse.

Was the fly just another mundane annoyance, or a symbol for Walt's growing fear & paranoia over what will eventually happen to both of them when they're expendable to Gus? Or when they discover as Walt did that Jesse is skimming & going into business for himself? Walt admitted that point blank to Jesse with a stern warning:

"... but I'm not accusing you of anything," Yeah right.

Or as they're heavily implying, is Walt slowly losing his mind? Understandable with all they've been through.

I find that Walt with Skyler using the millions from their Blue Sky meth proceeds being used to pay for his DEA agent brother in law's physical therapy very ironic. Almost like they were trying to atone for drug manufacturing by use of ill gotten gains for good.

But the only reason Hank is in that situation is because of Walt. So Walt has to use the money he made to pay for the mess meth has gotten his family into and he is back to square one. The scenes between Walt and Jessie in the lab reminded me so much of a play. I love how ballsy Breaking Bad is as a show. By the end of the episode Jessie is so close to ending his life quest to be an outlaw but neither him nor Walt could tell each other what they were truly thinking. I know Walt wanted to tell Jessie that when he has talking to Jane's father about never given up on family, he was talking about Jessie but he just couldn't say it, maybe for fear that Jessie would throw that right back in Walt's face. I love how they both have to act a certain way and neither can let down their guard.

Also, WMD, you are right in that the role reversal during that scene was pretty brilliant.

El Peefs?????
05-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Am I the only one that thought originally Walt was going after the fly over frustration & paranoia, but after that fall he was straight concussed. He was clearly more crazy after that tumble, which was a rather long fall, seemed like it had concussion written all over it to me.

Dr. Gonzo
05-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Am I the only one that thought originally Walt was going after the fly over frustration & paranoia, but after that fall he was straight concussed. He was clearly more crazy after that tumble, which was a rather long fall, seemed like it had concussion written all over it to me.

I think a concussion is very possible. After the fall he was a mad man, with his only goal being to kill that fly. I tend to lean more towards the fly representing the baggage between Walt and Jessie. Maybe the fly representing an attack on his family. I tend to think there was a lot more going on in the episode than meets the eye, I just have yet to figure it all out completely which is another reason I think it will hold up great upon re-watching it. But again, I could be reading way to much into everything.

contento
05-24-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm sure the fly and all the BS about jesse/jane/walts paranoia will make sense by the time the season is over- but that was still my least favorite episode of the entire series. It's way too douchey and "film snobbish" to keep zooming in on that ******* fly like it's got some deep meaning...especially when that was the highlight of the episode!

It was such a turd that all I could think about while watching it was "This reminds me of the ****** "dream" episodes in the later seasons of the Sopranos".

JFLO
05-24-2010, 04:01 PM
I liked the episode. BB doesn't have too many episodes like that and it was nice to have a change of pace, even though they could have pumped it up after last week's slow dance.

WMD
05-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Also, WMD, you are right in that the role reversal during that scene was pretty brilliant.
Don't you accuse me of being right. It was LizardState that said that, not me.

The Unseen
05-24-2010, 04:23 PM
It's way too douchey and "film snobbish" to keep zooming in on that ******* fly like it's got some deep meaning...especially when that was the highlight of the episode!

Breaking Bad has worked a lot with symbolism in the past, I don't see how this is new.

Paranoidmoonduck
05-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Honestly, it's these episodes that have always defined Breaking Bad for me. Any jackass can write a show where a bunch of crazy **** happens. It's not the meth or the killers from Mexico or Tuco or any of that which makes this show good. It's the fact that they are entirely willing to dedicate an entire episode to flesh out a relation between two characters or between a character and himself and will go the full distance in terms of pacing and lack of plot movement to give it the atmosphere it needs.

Honestly, since the episode where Walt found he was in remission, there's been the idea that he had mortgaged his soul, crossed over, for nothing at all. Granted, he has money, but he's lost his family and all of the original meaning for him getting into the business in the first place. Up until this episode the writing has only hinted at his struggles with that, but they needed to flesh that out.

The truth is all those tense and momentous moments in this show wouldn't be as good if not for episodes like this that gave us such a deep look at the characters. I loved this week's episode.

FlyingElvis
05-25-2010, 09:05 AM
I was fully expecting Walt to have the giant shard of glass jammed in his back after his fall. Hospital time would certainly have added to the tension between Walt / Jesse / Gus if it screwed up the cook schedule (again.)

Overall it really was an intense episode without any action. The lock out followed by the lights out . . . Jesse cracking Walt with the fly swatter . . . everything about it was tense and dripping with suspense.

I completely understand how anyone could dislike it though. At this point most viewers have bought into the series and characters so it is a bit over the top to do an entire episode of tense and cathartic fly chasing. But that type of writing, symbolism and acting are absolutely what make the show great.

fast_10
05-25-2010, 09:45 AM
ok, ive watched all 3 seasons up to now in about a week and the only thing i can say is I never wanted to see some chick on tvs tits as bad as Walts wifes :eek:

Twiddler
05-25-2010, 10:06 AM
I was fully expecting Walt to have the giant shard of glass jammed in his back after his fall. Hospital time would certainly have added to the tension between Walt / Jesse / Gus if it screwed up the cook schedule (again.)

Overall it really was an intense episode without any action. The lock out followed by the lights out . . . Jesse cracking Walt with the fly swatter . . . everything about it was tense and dripping with suspense.

I completely understand how anyone could dislike it though. At this point most viewers have bought into the series and characters so it is a bit over the top to do an entire episode of tense and cathartic fly chasing. But that type of writing, symbolism and acting are absolutely what make the show great.

Yeah, I loved it for how much they made out of almost nothing from a literal sense. And the last 25 minutes were just magnificently acted out and written, even if it took a little while to get there.

fast_10
05-25-2010, 10:12 AM
when Walt said "im sorry Jesse" i dont know why I thought he was going to push him off the ladder

and I got a feeling Walt is going to piss off Gus somehow and he'll arrange for Walts wife to "go missing"

contento
05-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Breaking Bad has worked a lot with symbolism in the past, I don't see how this is new.

I don't have a problem with symbolism, BB uses it quite well, I just have a problem with an entire damn hour of the same symbol.

I'll probably look back on this episode after the seasons over and think "oh yeah, now I get it", but my immediate reaction is still that it sucked.

WMD
05-25-2010, 04:42 PM
The whole "never give up on family" thing from Walt made me think about Jesse's family and how they seemingly gave up on him.

On the same note, I wonder if anything is gonna happen with his family.. You'd think they would want to find out how Jesse got the $400,000 Cash to pay for the house. Especially considering they wanted double that until Saul came along.

MetSox17
05-25-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm sure his parents already know, seeing as how they found the meth lab in the basement before kicking him out. They knew he was dealing, but they have no leverage to do anything to him cause of the charades they tried pulling with the house.

Hollywood
05-25-2010, 05:28 PM
The whole "never give up on family" thing from Walt made me think about Jesse's family and how they seemingly gave up on him.

See I thought the opposite. Jesse is the one who gave up on his family; yes he is the son but he could also attempt to understand their point of view instead of ******* them over by taking their house thanks to something he did.

Really great episode, the pacing and directing reminded of some of the great, classic episodes of The Twilight Zone. And I will admit the first 30 minutes I did not enjoy and was frustrated watching it (maybe that was the point?), but because of how strong the second half was this will go down as one of my all time favorite episodes.

MetSox17
05-25-2010, 05:39 PM
See I thought the opposite. Jesse is the one who gave up on his family; yes he is the son but he could also attempt to understand their point of view instead of ******* them over by taking their house thanks to something he did.

Are you kidding?

They blamed Jesse and kicked him out of the house when they found his little brother's joint. He took the blame AND threw the joint away to keep him from using drugs.

The house was supposed to be Jesse's, that's what his aunt wanted. The sister that his mom didn't give a **** about when she was dying with cancer and Jesse was the only one taking care of her.

They brought an attorney into play to kick Jesse out so they can sell the property. They wanted to make money off of something that was never supposed to be theirs. In the end, Jesse just paid for the entire renovation of the home because the dad said 400 was "less than what we've already put in".

The Unseen
05-30-2010, 09:23 PM
skylar + saul = money

The Unseen
05-30-2010, 09:42 PM
ha, nice tie-in

The Unseen
05-30-2010, 09:51 PM
ohhhhhh yesssssssss this just got awesome

Brodeur
05-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Home making Gus is so awesome.

Dr. Gonzo
05-30-2010, 10:03 PM
So ya, ******* incredible episode. Breaking Bad really is television at its finest.

Twiddler
05-30-2010, 10:09 PM
Good episode, but I'm much more excited for next week. And yeah, home making Gus is a stud.

The Unseen
05-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Skylar and Walt: Partners in Crime

this is setting up very nicely for a long storyline

WMD
05-31-2010, 02:43 AM
Nice episode.. I'm not really a fan of the Andrea thing, I don't like how she just happens to be the sister of the kid that killed Combo.. but the show has provided enough awesomeness for me to look past that. It should lead to an interesting final few episodes.. maybe with Jesse trying to find out who's running that area, or maybe killing those two guys for using kids in their drug business.

I don't want this season to end

El Peefs?????
05-31-2010, 03:22 AM
Nice episode.. I'm not really a fan of the Andrea thing, I don't like how she just happens to be the sister of the kid that killed Combo.. but the show has provided enough awesomeness for me to look past that. It should lead to an interesting final few episodes.. maybe with Jesse trying to find out who's running that area, or maybe killing those two guys for using kids in their drug business.

Ya the whole Andrea/kid brother thing is way too convenient.

WMD
05-31-2010, 03:29 AM
Ya the whole Andrea/kid brother thing is way too convenient.

I wuv you too booboo

fenikz
05-31-2010, 03:40 AM
wmd you smell like an alpine ***** house

JFLO
05-31-2010, 08:55 AM
I thought yesterday's episode was amazing. I love the fact that Skylar will most likely get involved...I'm just waiting on when Walter Jr. jumps aboard.

It looks like the PI is returning next week. He has changed so much of this season but he's barely in the show. It's great.

Nalej
06-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Just watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 last night... Im already hooked.

Brodeur
06-01-2010, 07:27 AM
I thought yesterday's episode was amazing. I love the fact that Skylar will most likely get involved...I'm just waiting on when Walter Jr. jumps aboard.

It looks like the PI is returning next week. He has changed so much of this season but he's barely in the show. It's great.

Jumps aboard? Walter Jr. has been behind the entire thing, and he's just biding his time until he can pull a Verbal Kint.

FlyingElvis
06-01-2010, 09:00 AM
I agree the kid brother set up was way too convienent, but some things need to be overlooked on occasion. The set up for a drug war should be worth it in the long run.

Skyler . . . that was pretty easy to see coming throughout the episode, but should prove to be a nice mess as well. It goes against everything Walt wanted out of this, though. But I guess that's what happens when you live too long.

contento
06-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Aaron Paul does such a great job of acting that I want to kill "Jesse" my damn self!

Fantastic episode, I was wondering when we'd get to see the other side of Gus...that's a storyline that I'd love to see more of. And I had totally forgot about the great scenes Walt had when he used to work at the car wash, classic.

The whole Skyler thing seems a little off to me, would she really join the business just because Hank got shot? Is she so obtuse that she doesn't realize Hank getting shot was a direct result of the drug's her husband produces? Obviously I can suspend my disbelief but it just seemed she went to the dark side a little too quickly...love the Wagoneer though, my family used to have one just like it.

contento
06-01-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm just waiting on when Walter Jr. jumps aboard.

It might seem too cliche, but I see Walt Jr. getting hooked on Ice at some point in the show.