PDA

View Full Version : Your Vote Matters!

ricky bobby
03-15-2007, 08:40 AM
I couldn't figure out which mock draft I liked most for the Giants. Help me out here. I don't think I used the same player twice.

A
1. Leon Hall - CB
2. Justin Durant - OLB
3. Andrae Allison - WR
4. Corey Hilliard - OG/OT

B
1. Lawrence Timmons - OLB
2. Josh Wilson - CB
3. Ryan Harris - OT/OG
4. Laurent Robinson - WR

C
1. Robert Meachem - WR
2. Ben Patrick - TE
3. Antwan Barnes - OLB
4. Daymieon Hughes - CB

D
1. Dwayne Jarrett - WR
2. Tanard Jackson - CB/FS
3. Zack DeOssie - SLB
4. Lorenzo Booker - RB

E
1. Ben Grubbs - OG
2. Antonio Pittman - RB
3. Kenny Scott - CB
4. Mike Walker - WR

Sorry about that, I forgot the poll.

Jughead10
03-15-2007, 08:46 AM
I like B or D. If you replaced Wilson for Jackson in D that would be interesting. DeOssie really intrigues me. Although first day might be pushing it.

Personally, I have stayed away from making these Giant mock drafts. But I might do one soon. I still wanna wait and see if we do much of anything more in FA.

ricky bobby
03-15-2007, 08:47 AM
I like B or D. If you replaced Wilson for Jackson in D that would be interesting. DeOssie really intrigues me. Although first day might be pushing it.

He's huge. 6'5" 250 and put up very good numbers for a guy his size. He is more of a MLB, but putting him at SLB would be fun to watch.

Jughead10
03-15-2007, 08:49 AM
He's huge. 6'5" 250 and put up very good numbers for a guy his size. He is more of a MLB, but putting him at SLB would be fun to watch.

3-4 teams are going to be looking at him. He has Patriots written all over him.

ricky bobby
03-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Personally, I have stayed away from making these Giant mock drafts. But I might do one soon. I still wanna wait and see if we do much of anything more in FA.

I kind of have to agree, but most of the FAs that could have made a difference have been picked up by other teams. I doubt we'll do anything significant.

ricky bobby
03-15-2007, 08:52 AM
3-4 teams are going to be looking at him. He has Patriots written all over him.

I just looked up his combine numbers.

4.58 forty yard dash and 26 reps. They have other numbers like 60 yard shuttle, but those times mean nothing to most people so I won't post them.

Jughead10
03-15-2007, 08:54 AM
Was that his pro day? I think the 4.64 or whatever it was is probably more accurate from the combine.

ricky bobby
03-15-2007, 08:56 AM
http://fflivewire.com/players/PlayersCombine.asp?OrderBy=+ORDER+BY+LastNAme%2C+F irstName%2C+PosNameShort%2C+Team&PlayerName=&pTeamID=99999999&PosNum=99999999&GO=GO%21

This has all the players and their combine numbers. I usually refer to this when looking up combine numbers.

NY+Giants=NYG
03-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Not a fan of any of them actually.. Some picks are good others not so much.

Jughead10
03-15-2007, 09:03 AM
DeOssie's numbers are quite impressive. I've never seen him play but his size and numbers are certainly impressive. My guess he is no idiot either. Especially since he went to Brown and his father being in the NFL.

ricky bobby
03-15-2007, 09:07 AM
DeOssie's numbers are quite impressive. I've never seen him play but his size and numbers are certainly impressive. My guess he is no idiot either. Especially since he went to Brown and his father being in the NFL.

Small schooler would be the only knock against him i guess. Probably not so great in coverage either.

hugegmenfan
03-15-2007, 05:51 PM
E is terrible
A and B r my 2 favs
In c i like hughes 4th round and mecheam 1st but i dislike patrick
D is also very good too

ricky bobby
03-15-2007, 05:58 PM
E is terrible
A and B r my 2 favs
In c i like hughes 4th round and mecheam 1st but i dislike patrick
D is also very good too

E is pretty bad, I tried to not use the same players twice.

Forenci
03-15-2007, 06:36 PM
B seems to be looking quite nice, giving us Timmons and Josh Wilson with the first two picks. I really do not want Ryan Harris. He just seems like he'll end up being a bust. However, at that round, I can't think of any better LT in the draft, so we may be forced to go with him. Perhaps a different wide out at that round? I like Brandon Myles, may be a stretch to get him in the fourth though. Perhaps not.